Deep Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

Donna was sobbing openly. Sonya sat down next to her on the bed and held Donna in her arms. Donna resisted at first but slowly collapsed against Sonya's body still trembling. Sonya had a sudden urge to kiss her and to touch her in ways a woman shouldn't touch another woman. Sonya shook her head to clear it. What was she thinking? She was not a lesbian.

"I'm so sorry. I mean, when I saw the video it didn't look like you were being raped. Still, I should have known better."

"You saw the video?" asked Donna.

"Well, it was on the net and everyone on campus could see it. I was just curious. Now you must really hate me."

Donna shrugged her shoulders.

"Sonya, I was so drunk they could have done anything. I didn't even know they were taping me. Okay they really didn't rape me. I guess if you saw the video you could tell that I got pretty excited sucking and fucking all those cocks. Let's face it -- I'm a slut. It was what they did at the end that made me so upset. I was on the floor passed out. They didn't have to do that."

Sonya didn't know what she was talking about because she didn't watch the whole tape, just enough to see that Donna looked like she was enjoying herself.

"I have an idea, Donna. We can get revenge. I can use my date with Billy to set him up and then dump him. Who are you going with?"

"I don't have a date. You think after that video anyone is going to ask me?"

"Leave that to me. There's this guy Paul in my History class who is always gawking at me. I'm pretty sure he will do anything I ask him to do, and I doubt if he has a date."

.............................................

Professor Simpson was on top driving his cock into her again and again. Katie had her arms and legs wrapped around him. She was screaming and shaking as one orgasm after the next surged through her body. Her fingernails raked across his back and her heels dug into his ass trying to draw him deeper.

"Oh god yes, Professor Simpson... fuck me... harder... oh god... aaaaahhhhhh..."

They flipped over so that Katie was now on top. She lifted her ass and slammed it back down driving his cock deep into her pussy. She did this again and again and again. Her orgasms were now happening one after another. Her head was spinning with pleasure. She felt his teeth bite into her nipple. Katie arched her back and screamed. She could feel his cock push deeper and deeper as a series of explosions rocked her body.

Katie got on all fours and felt him enter her from behind. His cock slid deep into her dripping pussy. She put a hand between her legs to rub her clit while he pounded his cock into her hard and fast. She could feel his balls slapping against her fingers each time he slammed into her cunt. She could sense His orgasm approaching from his breathing and grunts.

"In my mouth, baby. I want you to cum in my mouth."

Katie flipped onto her back and grabbed his ass cheeks to pull him into her mouth. A huge eruption of cum splashed across her cheek and up the side of her nose. She felt him slide between her lips just as a second surge of cum blasted into her mouth. Cum continued to drain into her mouth until he was spent. She swallowed it down her throat.

Katie slowly opened her eyes and shook her head. She reached between her legs. Her thighs were sticky with pussy juice and the bottom of her nightgown was soaked. It had been a vivid dream, more real than any she could remember. Katie's body was telling her something she already knew. She needed to get fucked again -- and soon.

She had been angry for giving in to her urges with Paul at the rock, but in retrospect it was a good thing. Now that she was no longer a virgin, Katie was free to experiment with her sexuality. In fact, the more she thought about it the more Katie was sure that she had intended to get fucked all along using the supposed power of the rock as an excuse.

Katie needed a date for the Spring Ball. She thought about asking Paul but decided that would be a bad idea. If she was going to experiment with her sexuality then she needed to broaden her horizons. Katie rummaged through her list of possibilities and decided on Frank from English class. He was cute and would be easy to lure back to her room. .............................................

The night of the Spring Costume Ball arrived. Sonya and Billy Bishop came dressed as Cleopatra and Marc Anthony. Paul and Donna showed up as Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle. Betsy dressed as Batman and Mindy as Catwoman. Professor and Mrs. Simpson showed up as Einstein and Madam Curry. Frank and Katie came as Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Mary Simpson saw Frank standing by the punch bowl. She could feel an intense tingling in her loins as she looked at him. Why did she want this boy so badly? She walked over to Frank to say hello. He saw her coming and the vivid dreams he had been experiencing lately of fucking and ravaging her in all kinds of inappropriate ways flashed through his mind.

"Hello Frank. Where's your date?"

"Um... she went to the ladies room."

Mary Simpson already knew that. It was why she had chosen that moment to approach him. What she was about to do was wrong, but the tingling in her loins was too powerful. She wanted him. She looked over and saw her husband on the other side of the room talking to some students. He wouldn't miss her if she made it quick.

"Listen, I have a little problem and I was wondering if I could ask you to help me?"

"Uh, sure Mrs. Simpson. I'd be happy to help."

"I have two boxes out in the car that I need to bring inside. Could you help me move them? It won't take but a second."

She couldn't believe that she was being so bold. She was about to take Frank out to the car and fuck him. What was wrong with her, she wondered?

"Sure thing, Mrs. Simpson."

Frank followed her out to the car. His cock grew hard as he fantasized about what it would be like to fuck her. He knew this was crazy because she was married, but he couldn't help from forming these images in his brain. It all went back to the crazy dreams of her he had been experiencing in bed.

Mrs. Simpson opened the back door and looked inside. There were no boxes.

"I'm so sorry. My husband must have brought them in earlier without telling me."

.............................................

Sonya watched Donna dancing with Paul and realized how sexy Donna looked in her Tinkerbelle outfit. As she watched Donna twirling, spinning and gyrating, Sonya felt her nipples swell and her pussy get wet. This was crazy, she thought. She kept telling herself that she wasn't a lesbian. Maybe it was Paul that she wanted. Sonya decided that this would be as good a time as any to snub Billy.

"I'm going over to join Donna and Paul on the dance floor. See you in a bit."

"Yeah, whatever," said Billy paying little attention, "You know I don't dance."

Sonya decided to put on a show that would have Billy steaming. She wedged herself between Paul and Donna rubbing up against Paul shamelessly in an erotic dance. Sonya threw her arms around Paul and kissed him hard on the lips. She felt Donna's tits press against her back. Billy Bishop watched with anger in his eyes. He marched out to the dance floor.

"Let's go, Sonya."

"Go fuck yourself, Billy. I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm going to hang with Donna and Paul for the night."

"You can't do that. You're my date."

"Not anymore. See you around."

Billy yanked Sonya by the arm and pulled her away but she kneed him hard in the balls. While he was doubled over she made a quick exit with Paul and Donna. They ran to the girl's locker room in the basement. When they were sure he hadn't followed they laughed. Donna suddenly ripped off her Tinkerbelle outfit and pushed Paul against a locker, pressing her naked body to his.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been feeling horny all night."

.............................................

Katie returned from the ladies room and could not find Frank. Professor Simpson saw her looking around. She was one of his favorite students... smart and attractive, just the way he liked them. In fact he had enjoyed a vivid dream about her just the other night. He felt his cock stir just thinking about it. He walked over to greet her.

"Hello Katie. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Katie turned to meet his gaze. She remembered the erotic dream from the other night and could feel her pussy tingle. She turned slightly red but quickly recovered her composure.

"Hi Professor Simpson. I'm looking for Frank who is my date tonight. Have you seen him?"

"I saw him talking to my wife earlier but I don't see either of them now. I like your costume although it is rather revealing."

"Professor Simpson, you're a married man. You're not supposed to notice things like that. Anyway, all the essential parts are covered. I like your costume too, but the mustache is about to fall off."

"I'm afraid I don't make a very good Einstein. I certainly hope nothing falls off of your costume. There wouldn't be much left."

He was flirting with her, she thought, and she was feeling horny - very horny. Her nipples swelled and visibly poked through the thin material of her costume.

"Professor Simpson, you're being nasty," she replied with a twinkle in her eye, "What would your wife say?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen her around for a while so I can't ask."

If Frank wasn't around to fuck her when she needed it then she would just have to get it where she could. Her pussy needed a cock, and if the dream the other night was any indication his would be just fine. Katie wondered how far Professor Simpson would really go. There was only one way to find out.

"Professor Simpson, this may not be the right time, but I was wondering if we could go to your office for a few minutes. I need that book on Jefferson that you said you would lend me. I was hoping to get started this weekend."

Randolph Simpson stared at her for a few seconds before answering. The twinkle in her eyes was inviting him... almost daring him. Her nipples were obviously hard and he could smell a faint hint of pussy in the air. This was a dangerous road he was about to take with a student but he had been down it many times before.

"But of course, Katie. I need to say a few hellos first, but I'll meet you there in ten minutes. Here are the keys."

.............................................

Mary Simpson turned towards Frank. She was going to fuck him. She couldn't help herself. She reached out and put her hands on his shoulders, looking deep into his eyes. Without saying a word she kissed him hard on the lips. He tensed at first but slowly opened his mouth and kissed her back. She pulled him into the backseat of the car.

The next few moments were a blur with both of them tugging at each other's clothes. Mary pulled her arms from the sleeves of her dress. Frank yanked it down past her tits and sucked on her nipples. Mary reached under his Fred Flintstone costume and freed his hard cock.

Mary pulled her legs back and spread them wide. Frank climbed up between them. She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and guided his hard meat to her opening. Juices were flowing steadily from her cunt. Frank jerked forward driving his cock deep into her pussy. Mary hooked her heels on his ass and drew him even deeper.

The first orgasm ripped through her in less than a minute. Frank repeatedly slammed his cock into her body again and again sending her to new heights of pleasure. She felt him swell inside her pussy. Seconds later he grunted and filled her with stream after stream of hot cum until it was leaking out and dripping down his balls. He stayed inside her and felt her pussy grip him with several post-orgasmic spasms.

"I hate to interrupt you two lovebirds, but I suggest you take this back to the dorms. If I catch you again I'll have to write you up."

Mary glimpsed a large campus policeman standing behind them. Thank god he hadn't recognized her. Still hiding her face she replied in a girlish tone.

"Sorry officer. We got carried away. It won't happen again."

.............................................

Mindy saw Billy Bishop stomp out of the auditorium fuming. He was the asshole that had told her last week that she was 'too ugly to fuck'. Well, she thought, she would just have to prove him wrong. Fucking Billy Bishop would be her best revenge.

"Betsy, I'm going to check something out. I'll be right back."

"Take your time. I see a girl in a vampire costume who looks absolutely delicious. I think she's by herself."

Mindy walked outside and found Billy Bishop talking to someone who had to be 6'6" and close to 300 pounds. She couldn't help but overhear them.

"Moose, I'm going to kill that cunt Sonya. She doesn't know who she's fucking with."

Mindy coughed loudly. They looked up at her. She turned sideways to give them a full view of her shapely assets highlighted by the black tights and leotard she was wearing. She put a hand on her hip and looked over at them.

"Do I know you," Billy asked checking out her hot body.

Mindy's Cat Woman mask hid most of her face so he couldn't recognize her. Only her lips, chin and eyes were exposed.

"I don't know. Would you like to get to know me?"

Mindy used her sexiest 'I want to get fucked' voice. She moved her hand from her hip across her lower stomach and then down her thigh. She licked her lips with her tongue. Billy Bishop and Moose stared at her and then at each other. He forgot all about Sonya.

"Yeah. Why don't we go out to my van so we can get better acquainted?"

"Sounds good to me boys. I just have one rule -- the mask stays on. After all, I have a reputation to uphold."

They walked to the van. Billy opened the panel door. On the floor was a large mattress covered with a comforter and some pillows. Mindy climbed in and pulled down the top of her leotard until her tits were exposed.

"It's a little hot in here, don't you think?"

Billy and Moose climbed in with her and closed the door. It was mostly dark with only a sliver of moonlight shining through the back windows. Mindy felt Moose's two hands crush her tits from behind while Billy pulled off the rest of her outfit. She gasped when he spread her legs and clamped his mouth over her pussy.

.............................................

Paul had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Two girls at the same time was every man's dream, and Sonya was hot beyond description. He was surprised when she asked him to take Donna to the Spring Ball. Paul didn't think Sonya was even aware that he existed.

Donna had her naked body pressed against Paul. Her hand pulled his hard cock out from the costume he was wearing and stroked it. Sonya ripped off her Cleopatra outfit and pressed her bare tits to Donna's back. She slipped her hands around Donna and squeezed her luscious breasts.

Sonya didn't know why she was doing what she was doing. It just seemed right at the moment, and it felt good. Her body was on fire. Maybe she was a lesbian after all. Donna broke the kiss with Paul and turned to face Sonya. Their nipples rubbed together. Donna kissed Sonya's on the lips and shoved a tongue into her mouth. Sonya kissed her back.

Donna rotated her ass against Paul's hard cock which wedged into the crack between her cheeks. Paul's hand slipped around her waist and down between her legs. Donna gasped when two fingers parted her moist folds and curled up into her pussy. Seconds later his hard cock slid deep into her cunt. Donna gasped and guided Sonya's fingers to her clit.

Sonya was on fire. She was kissing another girl who was getting fucked and fingering her pussy at the same time. She could feel Paul's cock and pushed two fingers into a "v" around his throbbing shaft so she could feel him thrusting in and out of her friend. Donna and Sonya were thrusting their tongues desperately into each other's mouths.

Paul was close. Donna sensed his breathing and desperate thrusts. She pulled away before he could cum and squatted in front of Paul sucking his dripping cock into her mouth. Sonya joined Donna and sucked on his balls and then up the side of his shaft until her lips met Donna'son the head of his cock. They swirled their tongues across his crown while kissing each other.

Paul was on the verge of exploding. Donna slid her lips down Paul's shaft bobbing her head up and down making sucking and slurping sounds. When she felt him swell she pulled him from her mouth and aimed his cock at Sonya's face. A powerful stream of cum splashed up the side of her nose and across her cheek. Sonya opened her mouth and felt the second stream splash across her lips and tongue.

Donna swung the spewing cock to her face and received a full blast across her lips and chin. She wrapped her lips around his cock. Several smaller spurts of hot cum filled her mouth. When he was spent Donna turned to Sonya and kissed her with an open mouth. They shared the taste of his cum and then licked each other clean. Sonya looked over to Paul who was still standing in front of them.

"Ohmygod. You're still hard. I guess it's our turn to get off."

Donna stood and bent at the waist with her legs spread and her hands on the bench between the lockers. Still squatting, Sonya wrapped her hand around Paul's cock and guided it between Donna's creamy cheeks until the head was lodged in her opening.

"Oh god yes... fuck me."

Sonya watched his vein streaked flesh split open Donna's swollen plum and disappear between her ass cheeks. Donna gasped. Paul grabbed her hips and slammed into Donna again and again. Sonya's face was inches away watching. It was the first time she had seen someone else getting fucked up close. She could see Donna's juices glistening from his cock as it fucked her.

Sonya moved a hand up Donna's thigh until her fingers touched Paul's cock sliding in and out of Donna's cunt. She pressed a fingertip against Donna's clit and rubbed it in circles. Donna stiffened and threw her head back. She squealed and gasped as the first orgasm hit. Paul continued to hammer her pussy hard and fast. Sonya watched a bead of cunt juice dribble down Donna's thigh.

.............................................

Katie removed her costume and waited for Professor Simpson in his office. She was completely naked except for her high heels and the tiny crown of pixie stars on her head. She lay back on the couch with her legs spread. It was only a matter of minutes before she heard the door handle turn.

"Hi Professor Simpson. You won't believe it, but my costume did fall off just like you said."

Professor Simpson stared at the naked goddess lying on his couch. Her tits were perfect and her swollen pussy was shaved bare. He could feel his cock growing hard. It was obvious that she was here to fuck and so was he. He moved over to the couch and unbuckled his pants. Katie sat up, pulled out his cock and eagerly sucked it into her mouth.

Katie was determined to get him off quickly so that when he fucked her he would last a long time. She teased the head with her lips and tongue until he was groaning. She bobbed her head rapidly up and down his cock fucking him with her mouth. Then she took him deep into her throat and held him there until she had to come up for air. Spit was drooling from her chin.

Professor Simpson had been with many of his students but none had the oral skills Katie was demonstrating. She stroked him rapidly with her hand and sucked hard on his knob while swirling her tongue across it. She plunged her lips back down the length of his shaft. He could feel his balls filling with cum and knew that it was going to happen any second.

Katie felt him swell just before he grunted. A powerful blast of hot thick cream exploded into her mouth. She could feel his cock pulse again and again as each several more streams of cum poured into her mouth. Katie did her best to swallow but much of it drooled down her chin and onto her tits.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers