Deep Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie turned around and lowered her pussy onto Professor Simpson's cock. She leaned forward and sucked Frank deep into her mouth. Frank had never experienced a blowjob quite like this one and knew he wasn't going to last. Katie sucked him with an aggressiveness that reflected her own excitement. He looked down at her lips sliding rapidly along his shaft drooling spit everywhere.

"Oh fuck... oh god... I'm gonna cum..."

He expected her to pull away but instead she became even more aggressive. He was now slamming his cock into her throat on each thrust just as though he were fucking a cunt. Strands of spit clung to his cock and fell from her chin. At the same time she was slamming her pussy down onto Professor Simpson's cock again and again.

Frank was the first to cum. His cock swelled between her lips. An explosion of hot seed splashed off the roof of her mouth. Seconds later Professor Simpson grunted and blasted a powerful stream of cum into her pussy. Katie's orgasm was almost simultaneous. Frank's spewing cock fell from her mouth and sprayed cum across her face and tits. The rest drooled from her lips.

.............................................

Billy sunk his teeth into the side of Mrs. Simpson's neck as he ripped the front of her dress down over her tits. He reached around and pinched her nipples so hard that tears streamed down her face. She let out a loud gasp that was half from pain and half from the pleasure surging through her body.

"You fucking cunt. I'm going to give you what you deserve."

His hand ripped the panties from her body. Billy quickly pulled his cock from his pants and shoved it between her cheeks. He kicked her legs apart and found her opening with the knob of his cock. On the first shove she could feel him sink deep into her already dripping pussy. She gasped.

Billy pounded her pussy mercilessly. With one hand he tugged and pinched her nipples. With the other he squeezed her neck. Billy mistook her gasps and squeals as resistance and expressing pain, but in fact she was having her first of many orgasms. Billy pulled out and threw her to the floor.

"Suck it whore. Clean it up so I can fuck you some more."

He grabbed her hair and slammed his cock between her lips. He fucked her face hard and fast cramming his cock into her throat and making her gag. Spit was drooling from her chin and her make-up was streaking down her face. She was getting what she wanted and loved every second. Billy yanked her up by the hair until her face was inches from hers.

"You love it, don't you slut? DON'T YOU?"

Mary slowly nodded her head. It was the truth after all.

"That's what I thought. You're just another cock loving fuck slut just like all the rest. Now get back down there and suck my cock. Show me how much you love it, whore."

Mary dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Once again he grabbed her hair and pressed his cock against her throat, only this time he didn't let go. She wanted to gag but couldn't get away. Mary finally pushed her tongue out and opened her throat. She felt him slide deeper. He continued to push until his pubes were pressed against her lips. She couldn't breathe. He pulled out.

"That's it whore. Now do it again."

Mary was coughing and trying to catch her breath when he shoved his cock back into her throat. This time she relaxed and was able to take him all the way on the first try. He finally pulled out. She was catching her breath and preparing for a third time when she felt a hard slap across the face that knocked her to the floor.

"Time to fuck some more, cunt."

He lunged on top of her pushing her legs back by her ears. His cock slammed into her pussy and bottomed out deep inside her cunt. She felt him slam into her again and again and again hitting bottom each time. His hands went to her throat and tightened around her neck. It was just like the dream only it was Billy rather than Frank. She struggled to get out the words she had been dying to say.

"Fuck me Billy. Fuck me like the dirty little whore I am. Give it to me hard. Slap me. Fuck me like a slut needs to be fuck."

She felt two powerful blows to her face from his open hand. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. Another slap. Then he reached down and twisted her nipples so hard that she screamed. His hands went back around her neck. One orgasm after the next rocked her body as he continued to pound his cock deep into her pussy. She felt the world slowly slipping away with her last orgasm.

.............................................

Sonya got ass fucked for the first time. Paul was really nice and went slow. She watched when Donna returned with Jason and took a cock up her ass and in her pussy at the same time. Then they did Sonya the same way. After the boys were spent, Sonya and Donna went to the frat house where the party was going strong. It was Sonya's first gang-bang.

Mindy staggered from the van with cum still drooling out of her asshole. It had hurt at first but she was determined to do it. The fact that Moose had a huge cock did not make things easier. It took a good five minutes just to get his cock up her ass and another five minutes before she was able to relax. She was just beginning to enjoy it when he sprayed cum up her butt and pulled out. She didn't mind though. He'd already fucked her to a couple of good orgasms.

Betsy was fucking her new friend with a strap-on when Mindy finally returned to the room. She walked over and kissed Betsy hard on the lips, then swung her leg over Betsy's guest and lowered her pussy to her face. The three girls fucked each other until dawn when they finally feel asleep I a heap on the floor.

Mary opened her eyes. She was all alone in the storage room. Cum was splattered across her face and tits. Her clothes were ripped and her make-up smeared. Her ass was throbbing. Mary realized that he must have fucked her there while she was passed out. Well, she had asked for it. She really couldn't complain. She decided that she was going to invite Frank over to the house where she would show him exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

Katie took Frank back to her room where they fucked and sucked well into the night. He finally told her about Mrs. Simpson and the car after she pressed him on who he had fucked that night. She loved the irony of the situation and decided that their next threesome would be with her instead of the Professor. Katie secretly wanted to try another woman and this would be the perfect excuse.

Some of the townspeople swore they saw a tall redhead heading into the forest at dawn on the following morning. An orange fog-like mist had once again covered the town but quickly burnt off and never returned. Nine months later a record number of babies were born at the Derry Hospital.

Epilogue

I have never believed in magic or witches or any of that other nonsense, but I needed an explanation for the proliferation of sexual activity after the orange mist. I have only related a few of the most vivid dreams and adventures that occurred that night, but I can assure you there were many others, including among the townspeople.

From accounts of my clients I have learned that sexual activity throughout Derry during the ten days between the appearances of the orange mist was unprecedented. Adultery, incest and sodomy of all types increased dramatically. The stories were all similar. People were doing things that they had never done. Someday I may expand this account to include those stories.

It took some time but I finally discovered a hidden cave that had to be the source of the orange mist. There was a large mystical looking vase on a ledge about 10 feet back. I put my hand into the vase and receive a jolt. I tried to extract it but the force holding me was too powerful. When I looked down I couldn't even see my hand. An orange mist floated up from the bottom and filled the cave.

I finally garnered enough strength to pick up the vase and smash it against the side of the cave. It shattered into tiny pieces which then disappeared before my eyes. So did the orange mist. I quickly ran from the cave before anything else could happen. Needless to say I was shaken by the experience and tried to come up with an explanation but everything failed me.

The next week a tall beautiful woman with long flowing red hair walked into my office. She said that I had disturbed the balance between our world and hers and that she needed me to come with her to put everything back in its place. I will not relate that full story now because it is quite incredible, but suffice it to say that she supplied all of the missing parts of the story, including her involvement.

Please excuse me if I cut this short. My next client is about to arrive. She is the young and quite beautiful 18 year old daughter of the Mayor who was caught using marijuana at a party. Her parents decided she needed counseling. Fortunately I still have some of the potion that Wendy gave me and plan to make the session very pleasurable for both of us.

I will turn my audio record of this story over to my trusted assistant Donna to finalize after she helps me with the Mayor's daughter. That is all... for now.