Deep Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Katie. That was incredible. Now we'd better get that book you wanted and return to the party before we're missed."

"Not yet, Professor Simspon. You haven't fucked me. I know it may take some time to reload, but you can eat my pussy first and get it nice and gooey."

He knew he shouldn't, but when Katie rolled onto her back and pulled her legs back he found himself staring at a perfectly formed swollen pink peach with the moist petals of her sex peeking out of the gash down the middle. The tight nub of her asshole just below her pussy also looked delicious. He dropped to his knees and moved his face between her legs.

.............................................

In the van Mindy was on her hands and knees sucking Moose's swollen cock. Behind her she felt Billy's hard meat slide between her ass cheeks and press against her opening. She gasped as he sank deep into her cunt.

It was hard to concentrate on the cock she was sucking. The surges of pleasure flowing through her pussy were both intense and powerful. She wanted to pull her mouth off him but Moose had a firm grip on the back of her head and was forcing his cock into her throat. Mindy gagged momentarily before finally accommodating him.

Billy rammed his cock into Mindy hard and fast. She could feel his big cock bottom out inside her pussy each time he thrust it into her. Billy still had Sonya on his mind and decided to take out his aggression on Mindy. He pulled out and smacked Mindy several time across the ass with his bare hand.

Mindy had never been spanked and wasn't so sure she wanted it to continue. It wasn't so much the pain but the humiliation. Then something unexpected happened. Pressure was building deep inside her pussy. Mindy tilted her ass in the air. On the next smack the pressure was even stronger. Suddenly his cock was back inside her cunt. She pulled free from Moose's tight grip on her head.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... UUUUNNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Mindy's body exploded. She could feel pussy juice running down her thigh. Billy slammed his cock into her again and again sending her to new heights of pleasure. Her screams reverberated throughout the van until they turned to whimpers. Billy pulled his cock from her pussy.

"You are one crazy girl. I'd better give Moose a turn before I blow a nut."

.............................................

Paul pulled his dripping cock from Donna's pussy and sat down on the bench. With her back to him Sonya lowered her ass to his cock. She looked down and watched the swollen head spread her juicy folds and push into her opening. She slowly sank down on his hard shaft until her pussy was completely impaled.

Donna dropped to her knees in front of Sonya and watched Paul's cock disappear up her cunt. Sonya spread her legs to give Donna a better view. Donna moved her mouth to Sonya's pussy and licked her clit. It was the first time a woman had ever put her mouth on Sonya. It felt incredible. She put her hands on the back of Donna's head encouraging her to continue.

Sonya could feel an incredible pressure building in her tummy from Paul's cock pounding her cunt and Donna's tongue on her clit. Her orgasm hit with a force unlike any she had ever experienced as explosion after explosion rocked her body. Sonya threw her head back and screamed. Her body bucked and thrashed uncontrollably. Donna licked the juices gushing from Sonya's pussy.

Donna pulled Paul's cock from Sonya's cunt and slid her lips down his shaft sucking him deep into her mouth and throat. When she was finished cleaning him Donna licked Sonya's pussy before putting Paul's hard cock back inside it. She stood and kissed Sonya on the lips shoving her tongue into Sonya's mouth.

Sonya was close to another orgasm as Paul's cock pounded her cunt. Seconds later she dug her fingers into Paul's thigh and screamed. Juices gushed from her pussy. Sonya was shaking uncontrollably. She slid onto the floor and squeezed her legs together until she was able to breathe.

Donna stretched out on the floor and pulled Sonya's thigh over her head. Sonya was still breathing hard from her orgasm. She felt Donna's tongue flick across her pussy and instinctively lowered it to her face. Donna's lips clamped around Sonya's swollen mound. Sonya moaned when Donna's tongue pushed into her cunt. No guy had ever eaten her like this.

Sonya looked down at Donna's juicy pink lips peeking out through the dark gash of her bald mound. Unlike Sonya, Donna shaved her pussy. She slid a finger along the gash to collect some pussy juice and lifted it to her lips. She had never tasted another girl. It was kind of like hers but somehow sweeter. She lowered her head and prepared to eat her first pussy.

Paul wanted in on the action and slid behind Sonya. He poked his cock at her pussy. Donna grabbed it and guided it to her opening. Sonya, welcoming the intrusion, tilted her ass in the air. Paul's cock easily slid deep into her cunt. Donna rubbed Sonya's clit while watching the close-up of Paul's hard meat sliding in and out of her friend.

Paul was close to a second orgasm. He grabbed Sonya's hips and pounded his cock into her hard and fast driving it deep into her cunt on each thrust. Paul felt his balls shrink. His head was spinning. His cock swelled inside Sonya's pussy. Paul thrust hard driving his cock even deeper. He grunted. Hot cum exploded from his shaft and sprayed into Sonya's pussy.

Seconds later Sonya threw her head back. Her body jerked in an uncontrollable spasm. A scream pierced the air. Paul slammed into her again unleashing a second blast of cum into her pussy. Sonya's orgasm went on and on. She struggled for air. Her legs were shaking. She collapsed on top of Donna.

Donna watched Paul's cock pulsate each time he pumped cum into Sonya's cunt. There was so much that it leaked out from the sides of her pussy and dripped onto Donna's face below. When Paul pulled out Donna clamped her mouth around Sonya's pussy and sucked the erotic potion from her body. Sonya, unable to stand anymore pleasure, rolled off Donna onto the floor.

Paul's cock was wilting but Donna had no mercy. Sheslid to her knees and wrapped her lips around his dripping shaft cleaning it with her tongue. She continued sucking on him until Paul could feel the stirrings of passion return to his loins. Donna stood over Sonya and put her hands against the locker with her ass tilted upwards.

"In the ass, Paul. I want it in the ass."

.............................................

Mindy lowered her pussy onto Moose's lap. She reached between her legs and guided his thick cock to her swollen pussy. She felt it split open and the huge knob press against her opening. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth and slowly slid down his throbbing shaft.

Billy, who was kneeling in front of her, pulled her head to his cock. Mindy eagerly sucked him into her mouth. She took her time to give him a proper blowjob while slowly moving her cunt up and down Moose's thick shaft. When Billy was about to cum she backed off and squeezed his cock at the base.

"Not yet. Be patient."

Billy had had it with patience. He grabbed her hair and slammed his cock back into her mouth. He fucked her face with a passion of a madman. Mindy was helpless to pull away or do anything but let it happen. She should have been angry, but instead she loved what he was doing to her. She wanted him to take her that way. Spit was drooling from her lips when she felt him swell.

"Oh fuck... oh god... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

Billy pulled his cock from her mouth just as the first stream of cum erupted. It splattered across her mask and over her lips. Another powerful blast landed shot up the side of her nose. He shoved his cock back into her mouth where he pumped several more spurts into her until he was drained. She let it drool from her lips.

Seconds later Moose grunted. Mindy could feel cum pouring into her pussy. Her body was on fire. Her nipples swelled and her pussy tightened. She could feel the pressure in her belly about to explode. Moose slammed into her again releasing a second blast of cum. Mindy stiffened and let it happen.

"Oh god... oh... oh... UUUUUNNNGGGGHHHH..."

She bucked and thrashed back and forth on Moose's spewing cock. A small spurt of pussy juice actually squirted from her cunt. She reached down and rubbed her clit. The orgasm found renewed strength. She was shaking uncontrollably and gasping for air when she finally fell onto the mattress whimpering as cum poured out of her pussy.

After catching her breath Mindy pulled off her mask. Billy and Moose were in the process of zipping up. She positioned her face so that it was in the light of the moon coming through the window.

"Hello boys. Hope you enjoyed yourself."

Billy turned white and fled from the van. He had fucked that ugly geek from his dream and felt sick. He was sure that she was going to tell everyone. Moose had no such hang-ups.

"Sure did. Give me a few minutes and we can do it again if you want."

Mindy slid her lips down his slimy cock. This was the first guy that had ever shown her any respect. She might even let him fuck her virgin ass. .............................................

It was just like the dream. Katie had her arms and legs wrapped around him as he pounded his cock deep into her cunt. She could feel pussy juice dribbling down her ass. Her screams and gasps were out of control. One orgasm after another ripped through her body. Her heels slammed against his ass cheeks trying to pull him even deeper.

"Fuck me, Professor Simpson... harder... oh god... yes... yes... oh fuck..."

She bucked up against him and came hard. He climbed off and sat back on the couch. Katie quickly mounted him. The woman was a fucking machine, he thought to himself. Her tits dangled in his face as she rode his cock like a maniac. Her fingers grabbed his hair and pulled his face to hers. She shoved her tongue into his mouth while she was riding his cock.

Professor Simpson grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her hard against his cock. Katie ground her clit over his pelvic bone with his cock buried deep in her cunt. His fingers parted her ass cheeks and slid down the crevice. Katie felt a fingertip rub her asshole which was slimy with cunt juice. He pressed and she opened until his finger went inside. It was too much for Katie to take.

"UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her screamed pierced the air. Her fingers dug into his scalp and pulled at his hair. Juices poured from her cunt and dripped down his balls. Katie bucked against the cock stuffed in her pussy. Her body thrashed back and forth until juices were flowing freely and running down her ass onto the couch. At first she didn't realized someone was at the door watching.

.............................................

Mary Simpson was still horny. Frank's cock had only piqued her appetite for more. She didn't just want to get fucked. She wanted to get ravaged. She wanted someone to take her the way she had always fantasized about being taken... forcefully and hard and rough. She remembered watching that video of a girl from Derry getting ravaged at a frat party. That was how she wanted it.

Mary walked around the room looking for her husband but he was nowhere to be found. That suited her just fine even if he was off somewhere fucking one of his students like he had been doing for years. Mary had always pretended that she didn't know despite the frequent taste of pussy on his cock.

A tall muscular student walked in through the back door looking really pissed. Mary went over to find out what was wrong. As she approached she recognized his face from somewhere. Mary racked her brain but couldn't quite place it. Perhaps he was one of her husband's students from the reception.

"Is everything okay? You look like you just lost the lottery."

Billy Bishop looked up at her trying to figure out who she was and why she was talking to him. Suddenly it hit her. He was one of the boys in the videotape that had been ravaging that girl in the frat house. Mary could feel her nipples swell standing in his presence.

"What the fuck business is it of yours or are you just another nosy cunt?"

Mary should have been angry at him for talking to her like that, but in reality it excited her. He might be just what she was looking for. She decided to prod him on a little to see if he would take the bait.

"I'm Mrs. Simpson, the wife of Professor Simpson, and you're just a little shit who doesn't know the first thing about how to treat a woman. In fact, I think you're just another nerd who likes to act tough."

Billy turned deep red. He clenched his fists like he was going to hit her, then looked around the room and realized that would not be a wise move.

"You bitch. If I ever see you when you don't have all these people to hide behind I'm going to show you how I like to treat women. You better keep your fucking eyes open."

"Talk, talk talk... you're just a no good gabber. I'm going to call your bluff, Mr. Big Talk. I have to get something out of the storage room in the kitchen. If you were a man you'd come show me how you like to treat women, but I know you're just going to stay here and whine to your nerdy friends."

Mary turned and walked to the storage room in the back of the kitchen. She unlocked the door and went inside keeping her back to the entrance. Less than a minute later Billy grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. He threw her face first against the wall and pressed up behind her body. Mary Simpson was about to live out her fantasy.

.............................................

Sonya could hardly believe what Donna had asked Paul to do to her. It wasn't that she hadn't heard of ass fucking, but she figured that was only in porn movies. She didn't think anyone really did it, especially not her friends. She was beginning to think that Donna's drunken orgy at the frat house wasn't as innocent as she made it seem.

"Here, use this."

Donna pulled a lubricated rubber from her purse and handed it to Paul. He eagerly slipped it over his cock and pressed the tip against Donna's sphincter. Sonya looked up from the floor and watched in amazement as Donna's asshole slowly opened and swallowed Paul's bulging knob.

"Go slow. I need to adjust. Once you're in me just fuck my ass like it was my pussy."

From the floor where she was still laying after her last orgasm, Sonya had a perfect view of Paul's cock disappearing up Donna's tight asshole. Once he was completely buried he pulled out just a little and pushed back in, increasing his tempo with each thrust.

"Now fuck me. Fuck my ass like the dirty little cock loving ass fucking whore that I am."

These words shocked Sonya. Donna had a side to her that her sweet disposition kept well hidden. She stared at Paul's cock hammering Donna's ass in amazement. Sonya could see that Donna's pussy was folded open and that her swollen clit was throbbing. Donna's moans of pleasure filled the air.

"Put your fingers in my pussy, Sonya. I need something in both holes."

Sonya slid a hand up Donna's thigh and pushed two fingers into Donna's cunt. She could feel Paul's cock hammering Donna's asshole through the thin membrane between Donna's pussy and ass. Donna reached down and rubbed her clit. Seconds later she screamed from the orgasm that shook her body. Juices gushed from Donna's pussy and dribbled down Sonya's hand.

"God that was good. I just wish we had another cock. Why don't you take a turn, Sonya, while I go find one. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Um... no. I... I don't think I want to do it that way."

"Oh come on. You'll love it. Here, let me get you ready."

.............................................

Frank could not find Katie anywhere. He asked some students if they had seen her. One had overheard Katie asking Professor Simpson if she could borrow a book and then saw him give her a key to his office. Frank knew his office was in the next building and decided to check it out.

He could hear the moans and squeals echoing down the hallway long before he reached the office. The door was slightly ajar. He pushed it open. They were on the couch. Katie was screaming like a wild cat as she rode his hard cock which he could see sliding in and out just below her ass cheeks. Professor Simpson had his finger up her asshole twisting it around inside her.

Katie's orgasm continued for several more seconds before her screams turned to whimpers. Professor Simpson pulled his finger from Katie's ass and pushed her limp body off him. That was when he noticed Frank standing in the doorway watching.

"What are you doing here young man? You are trespassing in my office. I could have you expelled for this."

Frank was taken aback by the Professor's threatening tone. Could he really be expelled? And what was the Professor doing fucking his date? Frank wondered if Professor Simpson knew that Frank had fucked his wife in the parking lot earlier that night. Maybe this was his way of getting revenge.

"Um... I'm really sorry Professor Simpson. I was just looking for Katie. She's my date tonight. I didn't know that the two of you were going to be, um... you know. I mean, it's okay. It's not like she's my girlfriend."

Katie opened her eyes and saw her date standing at the door mumbling. She sat up on the couch next to Professor Simpson. Frank couldn't help but stare at her perfect pear shaped tits with swollen brown nipples and hard tips pointing at him. His cock was already hard and about to rip through his pants.

"Hi Frank. The Professor was just showing me his theory about what Elizabeth really wanted from Mr. Darcy. Your timing is perfect. We were just about to review his theory about Lancelot, King Arthur and Guinevere. You can be Lancelot. Is that alright with you Professor Simpson?"

His throbbing hard-on spoke for itself. Katie stood and walked up to Frank. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her hand rubbed his throbbing bulge under the Fred Flintstone costume he was wearing.

"Oh my. Let's get this big thing out of there and ready for action, Sir Lancelot."

She dropped to her knees and pulled down his briefs. Frank's swollen member sprang free hitting Katie in the side of the face. She immediately wrapped her lips around the shaft and slid it deep into her mouth. She quickly pulled him out and looked up with a grin on her face.

"I can taste pussy on your cock. Have you been fooling around on me?"

Frank was about to say something when Katie shoved his cock back into her mouth. This time she took him all the way down her throat until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She held him deep for several seconds massaging him with her tongue and throat muscles before pulling away drooling spit.

"We mustn't keep the King waiting."

Katie led him over to the couch. She bent over and sucked Professor Simpson's cock into her mouth. Frank stood behind her and gazed at two perfectly rounded ass cheeks with Katie's swollen pussy hanging between her legs. The pink lips were folded open with beads of cunt juice clinging to the petals. Katie turned her head and looked back momentarily.

"Lancelot, aren't you going to fuck me while I service our King?"

She slid her lips back down the Professor's cock. Frank rubbed the head of his cock up and down her juicy slit until it was pressing against her opening. He pushed and felt her cunt suck him into its lair. He looked down between her cheeks and watched his hard meat slide in and out of her hot pussy. She was tight. He could see her cunt lips wrapped around him each time he pulled out.

Katie was turned-on more than she could have believed by servicing two cocks at the same time. It was hard to concentrate on the cock she was sucking because off the pleasure shooting through her body. She reached between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. Seconds later she pulled up from the Professor's cock and screamed. Cunt juice dribbled down her thigh.