Deep Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had come out of the bedroom, dressed in a silk robe, and begun to eat, she remained attentive to his every need, moving quickly between the kitchen and dining room, nude of course, enjoying the way his eyes possessed her body, just by looking at her as she walked.

Sarah helped him dress for work, and before he left, he rewarded her with a quick, casual clit massage with one hand. She gasped with pleasure at his rough, firm touch. Then he was gone. Only then did she eat her own breakfast, then clean everything until it was spotless.

When that was done, Sarah dressed to go to the gym. Working out took up a significant portion of most days; keeping her body tight and toned pleased Master. When they had met, Sarah had been fifty-five pounds overweight and had been a heavy smoker. Master had cured her of the smoking habit, and the junk food habit, and required her to adopt a rigorous exercise regimen. At first she had hated it like poison, but gradually, as her body changed for the better, so did her attitude. Now, she loved exercising, and missing a day felt like missing one of life's basic needs.

She pulled her long auburn hair back into a ponytail, then pulled on red thong panties and a pair of tight white yoga pants through which the thong could easily be seen. Her top was little more than a sports bra; most of her torso was exposed, including the tops of her breasts. The top was tight enough to make her long nipples tent the fabric in an eye-catching way. Her navel was pierced, and for today's workout she put in a glittering diamond stud Master had bought for her last Christmas. She had several navel ornaments that were long and dangly, but these were not allowed at her gym. The management didn't want anyone's jewelry getting caught in a weight machine.

The gym was crowded already with early birds getting in a workout before heading to their jobs. Sarah was glad to see a large number of young men there; it meant she hadn't worn the provocative outfit for nothing, which occasionally happened. She decided to start with a warmup walk, and chose an unoccupied treadmill between a twenty-something stud with an athletic physique and an older man with thick, graying hair, chiseled arm and leg muscles, and a wedding ring. Making sure both men were well aware of her presence by bending over several times to retie her shoes and by adjusting her skimpy top, she turned on the treadmill and began her workout.

--

That evening, Sarah waited for Master to return from work. She was nude, of course, kneeling in front of the door to the penthouse so that her bowed head would be the first thing he would see upon entering.

The door opened and he walked in. She stared down at the floor, waiting for him to speak first. It was several minutes before he did so, during which time he took off his coat, dropped his bag, loosened his tie, and sat down on one of the sofas.

"Come here, Sarah," he said.

She crawled on all fours to the spot in front of him, then resumed the kneeling position.

"How many phone numbers did you collect today?" he asked.

"Master, may I speak?"

"Yes, Sarah, you may."

"Ten, Master. Ten men gave me their phone numbers today."

"Hmmmm." He considered this, and Sarah began to worry that it wasn't enough to please him. But then he said, "Did you dress like a slut when you went out today?"

She nodded. "Yes, Master. I dressed very provocatively." She described the outfits she had worn that day in great detail, as she knew he expected, beginning with the gym clothes and finishing with the skintight black minidress and six-inch heels she had worn to go grocery shopping.

"Good girl."

Sarah flushed with pleasure at the compliment.

"For ten phone numbers, you have permission to masturbate for ten minutes."

"Thank you Master, thank you!" Sarah gushed. She was so fucking horny, and pleasing him made her pussy ache even more. "How would you like me to pleasure myself?"

He considered for a moment. "I think the black dildo and the Hitachi wand will suffice."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

Sarah rose and fetched the items he had named from the bedroom. The dildo was a thick, veiny one with a flared head that never failed to stretch her pussy deliciously. The Hitachi wand was a large vibrator with a buzzing cylindrical head that was designed to produce agonizing pleasure when applied to a woman's clitoris. Sarah knew that it was extremely effective, having used it many times.

Over the next ten minutes (timed by her Master using his Rolex watch), Sarah brought herself to the edge of orgasm no fewer than three times, using the dildo and the wand simultaneously to drive herself nearly mad with teasing pleasure. All three times she begged Master to allow her an orgasm, panting the words between ragged gasps of breath, and each time he denied her. Soon, her pussy juices were pooled on the floor between her legs and her clit was engorged and as erect as any man's cock. Her entire groin area burned with need. It had been several weeks since Master had allowed her to cum, and that had been only one small orgasm, and not very satisfying. What she wanted more than anything was for her Master to bend her body over a chair or a table or a couch and fuck her senseless, fuck her until she begged for mercy, fuck her until she fainted.

"Time's up, Sarah," she heard him say through a haze of sexual frustration. She whined softly in the back of her throat with disappointment. She had been holding out the faint hope that he would allow her to cum on the fourth edging, which she was approaching fast. Her poor, aching pussy and clit. Oh, God, she felt like she would die if she didn't cum.

Slowly, Sarah rose and took the wand and dildo back to the bedroom and put them away. When she came back, she knew without being told that her next job was to lick up her pussy juices from the floor. Wordlessly, pussy throbbing, she knelt and put her face to the floor.

When she was finished, and Master had approved of her work, he said "You may go to bed now, Sarah."

The thought of getting fucked by him was still dominating all of her thoughts, especially after the cryptic question he had asked her last night. That, combined with her maddening frustration, made Sarah do the unthinkable.

She threw herself at her Master's feet, begging and pleading incoherently that she needed to be fucked, needed his beautiful cock in her pussy and ass, needed him to pound her into submission, fill her holes, take her body in every possible way. A small voice was telling her to stop, that she was going to be severely punished for this, but her aching cunt was much louder than that voice, and she kept groveling at his feet until he cut her off with a sharp command.

"Stand up!"

Slowly, her heart racing, Sarah stood, keeping her head bowed.

"Look me in the eyes," he ordered, standing up himself.

Sarah raised her eyes to his. He was a foot taller than her, and she had to tilt her head up slightly to meet his gaze. His rugged face, with its shock of thick black hair, strong nose, and sensual lips now turned down in a slight frown, framed his hypnotic eyes. Sarah, as always, felt like she was drowning in a sweet pool of oblivion when she looked in Master's eyes, her own identity becoming completely subsumed in his. The aching lust in her pussy receded somewhat, for which she was dimly grateful.

He held her in his eyes for what seemed an eternity. Sarah was vaguely aware of a clock in the kitchen ticking away in the silence of the apartment. Finally, he laid one hand gently against her cheek, and stroked it. It was all she could do not to squirm with pleasure at his touch. Then he spoke.

"Sarah, are you very horny?" His resonant voice sent a thrill down her spine. "Does your cunt ache? Does your clit throb?" He continued stroking her cheek, very lightly. "Does your pussy need to be filled and stretched and pounded?"

His dirty talk was having its intended effect. Sarah's knees began to feel shaky, and her poor needy pussy began to dampen again. But she kept her eyes on his, and her hands folded in front of her, and managed to keep still.

Master laid one hand on Sarah's head and began to run his strong fingers through her hair. She sighed with pleasure.

"Master, may I speak?" she said in a hoarse whisper.

"You may."

"Master, yes, I need to be fucked so badly," she said in the same whisper.

"Louder," he said sternly, pulling roughly at her hair.

"Master, I really need to be fucked! My dirty cunt needs to be stretched. My filthy clit needs to be sucked and pinched. My asshole needs a cock! Oh, God, Master, I need it!"

"Beg."

Sarah immediately dropped to her knees, her head still tilted up, now at an uncomfortable angle, keeping her eyes on her Master's since he hadn't yet told her she could do otherwise.

"Please, please, please, Master. Please allow me to be fucked in my pussy and ass. Oh, God, please, please..." She trailed off into a series of low whimpers. Her hands wanted so fucking badly to masturbate her cunt, she practically had to kneel on them to keep them still.

He gazed down at her with some amusement. "I've trained you to beg very well, Sarah. Haven't I?"

"Yes, Master, I'm so grateful to you that you have taught me to beg like a little submissive slut," she said breathlessly. "I love begging you, Master." She meant every word.

"Suck my cock," he ordered.

Immediately Sarah unzipped his pants and slipped his cock out of his briefs. After a minute or so of working it with her hands, it was fully erect, and she began to suck.

To her surprise, after only a couple of minutes, he ordered her to stop. His cock was rock hard now, and precum oozed from the tip.

"Stand."

Sarah stood up and faced him, head bowed. Her pussy juices were running down her thighs now, as they always did when she blew him.

"Kneel in front of that table," he said, pointing to a low coffee table.

Hope bloomed in Sarah's mind. Was her Master really going to fuck her? She couldn't believe it. Her mind buzzed with anticipation and lust. She moved to the table and knelt in front of it. Master stepped behind her and pushed her down onto the table. Her breasts pressed against the cool wood surface. She was acutely aware of her exposed cunt and ass; every slight movement of air against them seemed to stimulate her even more. She couldn't help squirming her ass a little.

"Stay still," he ordered. Sarah managed to stop, but barely. Oh, God, her cunt ached.

Master stood directly behind her, between her legs, then knelt himself, so his calves pressed against the insides of hers and their knees were touching. She realized that he had taken off his shoes, pants, and briefs - she could feel the length of his hard shaft brush against one ass cheek. She caught her breath at the exquisite sensation. She kept her face against the tabletop, head turned to the left.

Suddenly, roughly, he used his knees to force Sarah's legs further apart. Her ass dropped slightly, and his cock brushed against her again, but this time against her sopping pussy instead of her ass. She stifled a moan.

"Quiet."

He then leaned forward slightly and placed both hands on small of her back, with some of his weight resting on them. The pressure made breathing a little more difficult, but she enjoyed the feel of his hands. His cock was so close to her pussy lips that she could feel the heat coming off it in waves. In her mind she screamed, Please fuck me, for God's sake, shove that thing inside me!

"Do you feel me near your slutty little cunt, Sarah?" he said.

"May I speak, Master?" she asked, her voice trembling and her words a little distorted because the side of her face was pressed against the table.

"Yes, whore, you may speak to your master."

"Yes, Master, I feel your beautiful manhood close to my slutty cunt. It feels so wonderful."

"Do you deserve to be fucked, Sarah?"

"No Master, no, I don't deserve that, I am just a dirty whore and I don't deserve the pleasure of being fucked."

"Good answer."

Then, Sarah felt one of his hands leave her back, and then the entire length of his shaft was pressed hard against her burning slit.

"Ooohhh, fuck!" she blurted out. This earned her a hard smack on her ass.

"Be quiet," he commanded, then continued to press his cock lengthwise against her drenched pussy lips. She felt its sensual heat and pulsing veins in every nerve ending, and sensations exploded in her mind like fireworks. It took every ounce of willpower she had to stay quiet. She wanted to scream as the pleasurable frustration mounted and became torture.

But he would not relent. For an eternity of minutes he massaged her slippery cunt and engorged clit with his shaft, sliding it up and down, now pushing it a little further between her lips, now drawing it out a little. Occasionally, he would use his cock to slap her asshole lightly, and when he did Sarah had to grit her teeth to keep from shrieking; her anus had always been nearly as sensitive as her cunt. She was sweating now, and her hands clenched the edge of the coffee table in a trembling, white-knuckled grip. She began to think she might actually go crazy, as the torment went on and on, and her Master teased her without mercy.

At last, he stopped. He gave her cunt one final swat with his cock, and stood up.

Sarah, panting and sweating freely, wanted to cry with disappointment. Wasn't he going to fuck her? But she didn't dare ask him. She remembered the session with the crop and nipple clamps too well.

"Stand," he ordered.

Sarah got up slowly, her knees trembling, her pussy on fire. Her inner thighs were smeared with her own drying juices.

"Go into the bedroom."

He followed her in, and ordered her to lie on the bed, face up. The bed was a four-poster, and leather restraints dangled from each post. After she had lain down, he cuffed her wrists. Then he retrieved two long pieces of soft nylon rope from a closet, and tied one to each of Sarah's ankles. She wondered silently what was coming as she watched his preparations. He had never bound her like this before.

He looped each rope around one of the bedposts to which her wrists were cuffed, and pulled them both at once, forcing Sarah's legs upward and apart. He tied both ropes off to the other two bedposts, making sure they were tight by pulling hard on each one.

Sarah was now immobilized on her Master's bed, helpless, pussy and ass completely exposed by her raised and spread legs. She began to tremble slightly with nervous anticipation.

He stood over her naked body and measured her silently with his eyes. She did not meet his gaze, but felt it owning every part of her - legs, cunt, ass, breasts, nipples, face. He was still naked from the waist down, and his cock was still fully erect. It bounced and twitched gently. She stared at it hungrily.

"Do you love this cock, slut?" he said abruptly.

"May I speak, Master?"

"You may."

"Yes, Master, I love your big, beautiful cock. I dream about it. I love to stroke and suck it."

"Do you want this cock inside your pussy and ass?"

She nodded rapidly. "Oh, yes, Master, yes, I need it!"

Without another word he turned away from the bed and went into one of the walk-in closets. She heard him moving things around in there, and her eyes widened in shock when he emerged.

He was carrying a fucking machine.

It consisted of a small electric motor in a metal frame. The motor drove a flywheel that was attached to a long metal rod. At the end of the rod was a thick rubber dildo, at least ten inches long, heavily ridged with veins, and probably two inches in diameter. The bulbous head was studded with raised rubber bumps. Sarah stared at the machine, and particularly the dildo, in disbelief.

"But Master, I thought you were going to fuck me!" she whined, forgetting his rules completely.

He didn't respond. He placed the fucking machine on the bed against the footrail, with the rod and dildo pointing towards Sarah's cunt. A long electrical cord trailed away from the motor onto the floor. Then he went to a nightstand next to the bed and removed a ball gag. He strapped it firmly into place in Sarah's mouth. She accepted it passively, knowing this was her punishment for whining. But then he went further: he took a black leather blindfold from the nightstand, and placed it across Sarah's eyes.

Sarah tried to speak, to beg him not to blindfold her, but the ball gag turned her words to muffled grunts. She struggled uselessly against the restraints. She didn't like darkness, and on the rare occasions when he had blindfolded her in the past, it had been for severe transgressions of his rules. In a moment, he had secured the blindfold tightly in place, and Sarah was in complete darkness.

She heard him move around to the foot of the bed. More sounds told her he was plugging in the fucking machine. Her heart pounded, and fresh, clammy perspiration broke out on her forehead. She tried desperately to find any hint of light through the blindfold, but there was nothing. Then she felt the mattress bounce a little as he adjusted the position of the machine, and suddenly the cold rubber head of the dildo was pressed firmly against her damp pussy lips. The head parted them slightly, and she could feel the hard little rubber bumps against the exquisitely sensitive inner surfaces of her labia. She squirmed against it, helpless to keep from trying to grind on the dildo and derive some scrap of sexual pleasure from it.

"Mmmmmm, my little whore likes that cock, doesn't she?" Master said. "Answer me."

"Yes, Master, it feels good, Master."

"That's good, whore, because that cock is going to fuck you in a moment. It is going to fuck you senseless."

Sarah struggled frantically against her restraints. She tried to cry out and beg him to stop, to tell him that she was sorry for breaking his rules and for being such a bad whore. But the ball gag made that impossible.

"Calm down, slut. This is for your own good. This is part of your training." His soothing voice relaxed her a little, and she stopped struggling. "Good. You are not receiving this treatment because you broke any rules. This would have happened anyway. Your final lesson in submission is learning how to submit, utterly and completely, to being fucked. To being fucked as hard and as long as your master desires. To having your body violated and possessed beyond what you think you can endure. This will push your limits a great deal, whore. This will be very hard for you. I tell you this so you know to prepare yourself. I tell you this because I care about you."

Sarah's mind was reeling. He wasn't angry with her after all! And, he had never come out and expressed verbally any feelings toward her of any kind. The fact that he now said he cared about her made her shiver with pleasure at the same time as it made her nervous. If he was saying this, it could only mean that the ordeal ahead would be very difficult indeed.

She heard movement at the foot of the bed, and felt the head of the dildo invade her cunt a little deeper. She sucked in her breath, trying not to panic. It felt fucking huge, and she knew only the tip was inserted so far. Oh, God, she thought, this thing is going to rip me in half. But, within her panic, she had to acknowledge a core of pure horny lust, a lust that didn't give a shit how big the dildo was, as long as it was going to fuck her, and fuck her hard.

"I am going to turn the machine on now, slut. I will start at the slowest speed."

Sarah braced herself, trying to measure her breathing, using techniques she had learned in yoga classes to calm herself mentally.

But when the machine clicked on, and she heard the motor whir into life, and the rough thick rubber of the dildo slowly pushed into her body, she forgot all about breathing methods, and yoga, and calm. Shrieking through the ball gag, she struggled blindly against the tight restraints, trying instinctively to bring her legs together, to protect herself against the violation. The wetness of her cunt didn't seem to help; it felt as if the dildo were splitting her down the middle like a wishbone. Behind the blindfold her eyes were wide with unseeing agony as her pussy was stretched brutally by the hard rubber. She was impaled on a thick rubber spike that drove mercilessly into her, the bulbous head pushing at the walls of her cunt passage, rudely spreading them apart to make room for the shaft. The muscles in there tried feebly to resist, and although they were quite strong from her exercise regimen, they were useless against the fucking machine's inexorable force. She jerked and thrashed on the bed, tried to pull herself off the dildo - it was all in vain. She was trapped in a world of dark, stretching agony.