Deep Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A full breakfast was laid out for her on the table. Eggs, bacon, sausage, blueberry pancakes (her favorite), cantaloupe, coffee, juice. As she stared at the food, and smelled the delicious aromas coming from it, she realized her Master had prepared this meal for her: another first. She smiled to herself, and sat down to eat. She was ravenous.

That was when she noticed the envelope propped against the coffee urn. It was made of thick, satiny paper, and her name was written across it in her Master's neat script. Sarah picked up the envelope and found that it wasn't sealed. Inside, on his personal stationery, was a note:

"Dear Sarah,

You have passed through the final phase of your training. I am immensely proud of you. It was very difficult, but you came through it, as I knew you would. I suspect you knew it, too, Sarah.

Your training is complete. Beginning tonight, the rules that have been in force since our relationship began will change somewhat. Some of them will be relaxed, and some will be eliminated altogether. You have earned this privilege, Sarah. I will inform you of the specifics when I get home tonight.

I need not remind you, of course, that I am, and always will be, your Master.

Enjoy the meal I have prepared for you. I expect you to clean and put everything away when you are finished, but do not rush. Relax. Take as much or as little of the food as you like. My only command is that you eat nude. As ever, I take pleasure in the thought of you in my homes, completely naked and exposed. This rule will not change.

However, from now on, you are permitted to share my bed. Tonight, Sarah, you will sleep next to me. In a few days, when you have recovered from last night's training, I will fuck you. This is another privilege you have earned.

Let me say a final time how pleased I am. You have done very, very well.

With pride,

Your Master"

Sarah sat for several minutes, staring at the letter, a happy, foolish smile spreading across her face almost involuntarily. The note made her flush with gratitude, pride in herself, and...love. Yes, she loved her Master. She basked in the thought, swam in it, delighted in it.

He owned her now, body, mind, and spirit, and she had never felt so free.