Deep Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the dildo stopped and reversed direction. She felt like weeping with relief as she felt it slowly slide back out of her throbbing pussy, and felt the walls of her cunt relax. At last, its entire length was withdrawn.

She only had a moment's respite before the machine began to push the cruelly thick rubber cock back in. She moaned helplessly as the process repeated itself all over again. She was exhausted, she realized, and had been weeping; she felt tears running down her temples from behind the blindfold. Again, the dildo invaded her deeply, probing her, stretching her, making her feel as if she would break in two. Again, she instinctively tried to pull away from it, but couldn't. Her head thrashed up and down as shrieking sobs escaped her throat.

Then she heard her Master's voice.

"Are you listening, slut?"

Sarah nodded frantically.

"Good. The machine will fuck you on the lowest setting for one hour. Then, I will give you a short rest. Then the fucking will resume, at the next faster setting. I will be here with you during this experience. I will not leave this room."

Sarah's mind rebelled against the words. An hour? She would fucking die!

"You will pass this test, slut. I have confidence." She drew some small comfort from his voice, which, as always, was calm and made her think of safety.

The next hour passed in a haze for Sarah. The dildo would push into her up to the hilt, then withdraw, then push in again, then withdraw. Over and over and over, until Sarah lost all track of time, her mind filled completely by the sensations coming from her pussy. At some point during the session, she realized dimly that being penetrated by the fucking machine did not hurt quite so much as it had at first, although it still made her groan with pain through the ball gag every time it shoved between her pussy lips. The hard bumps on the head and the ridged veins were the worst - they added an extra kick of pain on top of the stretching delivered by the thick head and shaft. And fuck! It was so fucking long! It pushed deeper into her than she had ever imagined possible. It felt like the head was pushing against her ribcage when the dildo was all the way in.

But, gradually, the pain diminished somewhat, and was slowly replaced by exquisite pleasure. As her pussy muscles adjusted to being invaded over and over, her pleasure center slowly took over, and after some time Sarah was crying out through her gag as much from delight as from pain. The dragging friction created by the bumps and ridges against the walls of her cunt began to feel intensely sweet, and Sarah began anticipating each new thrust of the machine with greedy lust rather than fear. At one point, she realized she was arching her hips into the dildo, trying to get it in deeper, instead of trying to pull away from it. And then, shortly after that, the tingling beginnings of an orgasm sizzled through her groin, and she sucked her breath in. It built quickly, in response to the slow, rhythmic strokes of the fucking machine, and soon she was trembling on the edge of cumming, every muscle in her body taught, eyes squeezed shut behind her blindfold, oblivious to everything in the world except the ecstasy about to burst over her like a thunderstorm.

Then, abruptly, the dildo was removed and the fucking stopped.

Sarah cried out in frustrated agony through the ball gag.

"Your hour is up, slut," her Master said. She had forgotten he was even there. "You may rest for ten minutes."

He removed her ball gag, but not her blindfold.

She almost spoke without permission, but caught herself at the last moment.

"May I speak, Master?" Her voice was hoarse from screaming.

"You may, whore."

"Master, please, please, please, put it back in. Please let me get fucked some more. Oh, God, it felt so good! Please, please..." Her begging trailed off into a whimper.

"I knew you would enjoy it, slut. The answer is no, not until you have rested."

Sarah slumped in her restraints, trying to contain her disappointment.

Her Master released her arms and legs from their bonds, and allowed her to sit up and use the bathroom, leading her by the hand. When she was finished, he led her back to the bed, and gave her a glass of cold water. She drank it in three gulps. Then, she felt his hands on her wrists, then on her legs, massaging the areas where the restraints had been.

"May I speak, Master?"

"Yes, slut, you may speak."

"Thank you for massaging me, Master. And thank you for releasing me so that I could relieve myself, and for giving me water."

He didn't answer, but kept massaging. Sarah took that as acceptance of her gratitude, and pleasure coursed through her exhausted body.

After a few minutes, he bound her to the bed again, her legs raised and spread as before. This time, Sarah anticipated the fucking with eagerness rather than fear, anticipated the ecstasy that the dildo would soon bring her dripping, ravaged pussy. She accepted the ball gag serenely, not caring at all now that she could not speak or cry out.

Her Master, satisfied her restraints were tight, went to the foot of the bed. She heard him doing something with the fucking machine, and felt the bed jiggle slightly. Then he spoke.

"During this session, you will be fucked on a faster setting, about half again as fast as the first time. Also, I have replaced the dildo with a larger one."

Sarah's breath stuck in her throat. Larger? How was that possible? She felt her legs, seemingly of their own free will, suddenly try to close to protect her vulnerable cunt. Of course, the restraints prevented this, and all she managed was a feeble squirm.

"Stop moving, whore," he commanded, sounding displeased. Sarah stopped immediately.

She heard him come up beside her head, and a moment later he lifted the blindfold away from her eyes. She squinted, the light in the room overwhelming her for a few moments, although it was night outside and the room was actually quite dim.

After her eyes had adjusted, her Master said, "I've temporarily removed your blindfold so you can see what will be fucking you for the next hour, slut. Lift your head and look down at the machine."

Sarah obeyed, raising her head on a neck that was sore from thrashing during the previous fucking sessions. Through her sweaty hair, which was pasted to her forehead and hung in her eyes, she saw the new dildo. She nearly screamed.

It was at least two inches longer than the first, and thicker by at least a half-inch. Unlike the other dildo, this one was not designed to be lifelike. Other than its phallic shape, it bore no resemblance to a real cock. It was a shiny white cylinder that tapered to a blunt point. Sarah couldn't tell what it was made of. But what truly made her tremble were the small black studs, dozens of them, protruding from every side of the dildo. They were maybe an eighth of an inch high, but looked much bigger to Sarah as she lay helpless with this cruel-looking object between her spread legs, aimed directly at her poor, aching pussy.

"The dildo is aluminum coated with enamel," her Master said, startling her. She had momentarily forgotten he was still beside her. She let her head fall back onto the pillow. She carefully avoided looking him in the face, since he had not given permission for this. "It is extremely hard and unyielding, and also very cold. It will feel like you are being fucked by...a robot of some kind."

Sarah began to weep silently. Tears trickled down the sides of her head.

"Stop crying, slave. You know I would not put you through this if it were not ultimately for your benefit." He paused, placing one hand on Sarah's left breast, and taking her nipple casually between his thumb and forefinger. He did not squeeze it or make any other movement; he simply let his hand and fingers rest there. "During this session, slut, you will have an orgasm. In fact, you will have many orgasms. By the end of it, I expect you to be begging for the orgasms to stop. But, as I said earlier this evening, it will not stop. The machine is merciless, and only stops when I turn it off. And I will not turn it off until one hour is up. Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded slowly. She had managed to stop weeping, but her chest still heaved with panicky breathing, and her heart was pounding.

Suddenly, Master pinched her nipple viciously. Sarah screamed into the gag. He continued to pinch brutally hard, rolling the nipple back and forth as he did so. Sarah thrashed her head back and forth, muffled shrieks issuing from her throat. Finally, he relented.

"That, slave, was your punishment for your earlier transgressions."

Sarah, her mind clouded with pain from her burning nipple, at first didn't know what he meant. Then she remembered throwing herself at his feet and begging him to fuck her, all of it without permission. It made sense now: her Master often delayed his discipline, sometimes for days, then delivered it when she expected it least, reminding her of what the punishment was for. It was one of many ways in which he exerted his dominance. Sarah felt a deep appreciation now, an appreciation for how thoroughly Master knew her deepest mind, and how perfectly he knew how to bring out her submission.

"Do you have something you want to say, slut?" he asked her. Sarah nodded eagerly. He removed her gag. She was still blindfolded.

"Master, may I speak?"

"You may."

"Master, thank you so much for the punishment you just gave me. Your little whore is grateful."

"I know you are."

He replaced the gag, then went back to the end of the bed. Sarah tried to prepare her body and mind for what was coming, but panic threatened to cloud her thinking again. She felt him shift the machine, and suddenly the tip of the dildo parted her wet pussy lips. It felt to her, from the way the rounded tip flared, that the thing was a mile wide. Then she felt one of the black studs tickle the inside of her labia. Just as had happened with the first dildo, all thought of bracing herself left her completely, and blind panic took over.

"Don't move." Master's voice was menacingly low. He had obviously sensed the return of her fear.

Sarah didn't move, but she could not control her breathing. She began to pant through her nose in short, harsh gasps. A low keening sound began to issue from her throat. She was hardly aware of it, and her Master seemed not to notice at all.

Then he turned on the machine.

--

Later, when Sarah lay dozing in a mixture of exhaustion and deep sexual satisfaction, she would realize that the second session, with the metal dildo, was the real beginning of her transformation into a true submissive. The first one, with the black dildo, had only been an introduction to the fucking machine. It hadn't forced her to plumb the depths of her nature, and dig deep within herself for the mental reserves to accept the brutal invasions of her body to which her Master subjected her. She would reflect quietly back on the session with the cruelly hard metal dildo as a turning point in her training, one which no doubt her Master had been planning for months, carefully observing her progress as his submissive, gauging whether she was ready for this final phase. It made her feel good. As she drifted in and out of sleep, she relived the second fucking session in her mind, relishing the memory.

The black studs turned out to be more than just bumps. They were tiny vibrators, controlled remotely by her Master. He turned them on and off at random throughout the fucking session. It drove her to the very edge of insanity, not knowing when her concentration would be broken by the intensely pleasurable buzzing up and down the length of her cunt, like a thousand little fingers stimulating all of her pleasure nerves at once. She needed all of her concentration to accept the invasion of the hard white dildo's girth and length. If the black cock had felt as if it were touching her ribcage, this one seemed to reach all the way to her neck when it was fully inserted. And it stretched her to the point where she fully expected her cunt to tear open. The first few strokes were so painful she actually passed out briefly, but as soon as her Master activated the vibrating studs for the first time, her eyes flew open behind the blindfold and she jerked and thrashed against her bonds.

After more strokes in and out of her throbbing cunt, and more vibrating, Sarah realized how much pleasure the vibrations were delivering to her bewildered, pain-fogged mind. The pleasure helped her overcome the agony of the dildo shaft, helped her relax somewhat and begin to accept what was being done to her, rather than fighting it. Gradually, very gradually, her screams subsided into moans, and her hips started to move of their own accord in rhythm with the fucking machine, maximizing the feel of the studs (which was quite pleasant even when they weren't vibrating) and accommodating the dildo as much as she could. It went on and on and on, an eternity that began with pain and merged seamlessly into pleasure.

After a time, the pleasure began to intensify, and she understood that Master was increasing the frequency with which he activated the vibrators. The buzzing happened more and more often, until it was nearly continuous, and she found herself pushed inexorably toward orgasm. In the back of her mind, she prayed silently that Master would finally allow her to cum, then remembered that he had told her explicitly that she would, and felt relief. But mostly what she felt was her first orgasm in weeks, building and building like a tidal wave until it was so large it dwarfed Sarah, dwarfed her rational, conscious mind. When it finally broke over her, she gave herself over to it wholly, losing herself in its glorious depths.

The orgasm must have made her pass out, because the next thing she realized she was opening her eyes into the eternal darkness of the blindfold, her throat raw from shrieking with pleasure, tears leaking out of her eyes. Her pussy had the warm afterglow that she hadn't felt in a long time. It was wonderful.

The fucking machine kept right on fucking her. It felt good now that she had stopped struggling against it and accepted its invading presence like a good sub, and of course Master continued to activate the vibrating studs, although less frequently than he had been right before she came. She discovered she had begun to enjoy the feel of the huge dildo sliding in and out of her satisfied cunt, something she wouldn't have thought possible just a short time earlier.

Soon, though, Master began to turn the buzzing studs on more frequently, just as he had before, and Sarah's pussy began to throb urgently. She felt a second orgasm mount, not as intense as the first, but still very nice. Sarah relaxed into it, letting the buzzing, stroking dildo carry her through it, crying out only once this time as she climaxed. Then she slumped against her restraints, the post-orgasmic glow in her pussy fading more quickly this time.

And still the fucking machine kept thrusting the dildo in and out of her body, never slackening its pace, never tiring. And Master kept turning the vibrations on and off at irregular intervals, so she never knew when to expect it, nor when it would end once it started. Sarah's exhausted pussy began to pulse again, and she moaned softly through the ball gag. She was so fucking tired! But she had no choice but to ride the buzzing dildo to a third orgasm, this one not nearly as pleasant as the first two. Her pussy muscles spasmed as the climax passed, clenching against the hard metal, and she struggled feebly.

And still the dildo kept pounding her without mercy. The studs kept vibrating, then stopping, then vibrating again. The machine's motor kept up its low whir. Sarah's breathing became ragged. She was drained, her ability to physically bear having an orgasm spent. And yet she had no choice. Her own body betrayed her as the pleasure began once again to build. Moaning loudly, sweating, Sarah felt a fourth orgasm tear through her body. And tearing was exactly what it felt like now. The pleasure was there, but her brain no longer seemed capable of processing it. Her pleasure center seemed to have gone numb. The ecstasy of orgasm had become hollow and meaningless, leaving only a rubbery wrenching spasm of her cunt muscles. Vaguely it occurred to Sarah that this was what orgasms must feel like when stripped of the pleasure component. It was horrid.

The fucking machine didn't stop, nor did the vibrating studs. Too weak now to struggle, Sarah lay exhausted and sweat-soaked as the next orgasm built and built, seeming never to reach its peak. She became aware that she was trying to speak through the ball gag, trying to beg her Master to stop the machine, to plead with him that she was too tired, that she couldn't take it anymore. But no words came out. Finally, this new orgasm gripped her cunt cruelly and clenched it in a merciless fist. Sarah groaned loudly, and began crying.

The orgasm faded, and still the dildo kept fucking her, until it seemed to Sarah that there had never been a time when it hadn't been fucking her. As far back as she could remember, this unyielding shaft with its buzzing little bumps had been pounding her cunt, had been doing so for years, and would continue to do so forever. Another orgasm, then another, then another, wrenched her body as if it were a rag doll. For a while she continued groaning and trying to beg, then became too weak even for that, and began to accept her torment silently. The orgasms merged into one another and became an endless silent agony of clenching muscles and nameless sensations sizzling along nerve pathways that were worn and frayed. Her mind came loose from reality like a boat that has come untied from its mooring and has begun to drift away into unknown waters. Gently, quietly, Sarah spiraled downward toward oblivion.

And still the fucking machine whirred on, and on, and on.

--

Some time later, Sarah became dimly aware that the machine had stopped, that the dildo was no longer in her body, and that her restraints were gone. It was like floating toward the bright surface of a lake, and seeing shapes above the water, though; these realizations were shapeless images that she could barely make out. The one sensation of which she was keenly aware was that her pussy ached terribly. Then she sank again into darkness.

--

Sarah opened her eyes. This time, she really was awake, and the first thing she noticed was that she was in her Master's bed.

She sat up in surprise. She was naked, and her pussy still throbbed, although the pain had dulled somewhat and was not entirely unpleasant. Everything between her legs felt warm and...drained. Her wrists and knees where the restraints had been fastened were a little sore, and she saw red marks there, but her Master had apparently treated them with some kind of soothing ointment, and Sarah felt a rush of gratitude.

The machine was gone. So were the cuffs and the ropes. The bedroom's big bay window was thrown open, and sunlight and a cool morning breeze streamed into the room. Sarah sat in the middle of Master's luxuriant bed, the sheets pooled around her waist, her nipples beginning to stiffen a bit in response to the cool air against them. She shivered pleasantly.

But where was her Master? She guessed by the sunlight that it was late morning, so he was probably at the office. She still couldn't quite believe he had allowed her to spend the night in his bed.

She lay back down, on her stomach, her head turned so she could look at the warm sunshine in the window. She lay there for a long time, feeling so satisfied and...fulfilled - that was the right word, fulfilled - that she couldn't imagine ever wanting to move again.

Eventually, though, her bladder and her grumbling stomach drove her out of the warm bed. Walking stiffly, her inner thigh muscles quivering a little and her pussy aching, she went to the bathroom and relieved herself, then went out to the kitchen. There, she got her second surprise of the morning.