All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 05'

by JouesRouges

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
okay, so...

well-written as always and super hot scenes, but -

i find it hard to believe she is so nonchalant about his comment of never letting her go.

also, not even attempting to escape when they're alone and no security is following them? isn't she supposed to be just as trained and resourceful as him?

i did enjoy the chapter, but these questions did kind of nibble in the back of my mind.

still love the story. please continue :)

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I'm seriously enjoying the story. It's well written with very nice, hot sex. One of the reasons I read on this site are stories like this one.

As far as the questions from the other comment, I'm assuming her reasons are two-fold. One, she's still needing to gather evidence against him. and two, she's enjoying satisfying her curiosity about a part of herself she's never explored and she's doing so with a man she's exremely attracted to on many levels. I imagine, at some point in the story, she's going to have to make a decision on whether to turn him in or stay with him.

Whatever her reasons, I'm more than happy to follow the story and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Loving this thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Well done :)

ambercapz55ambercapz55over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't believe you left us with that cliffhanger! Amazing as usual! I really can't wait for chapter six. I'm loving your story so far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story - Don't worry about Alex

Another great chapter 5 stars.

As for the questions about her wanting to get the bad guy. I think that part of the story is over. Alex isn't a bad guy. Chapter one simply described him as (what she thought was) her equal and opposite - her "nemesis". Nothing ever describes Alex as being bad only that he works for the "other team".

It took him only words to disarm her, and whisk her away. She was never his equal, she has learned her place - he is her master (she freely calls him that). That why she is not trying to get away because she knows she can't. In the first encounter she kicked him in the head and knocked him out, now she happily crawls at his feet. She has been broken and reprogrammed by her better and she loves it.

If she was to return to "her side" now she would be worthless compromised asset. If she stays she is merely his pet. But at least that has some value and it makes her happy to have learned her place. Leave her her happiness, don't worry about catching the bad guy.

Omg247Omg247over 9 years ago
More please

When is chapter 6 being released?

JouesRougesJouesRougesover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 coming this week!

Sorry for the delay (you know how life can get in the way), but chapter 6 will be up this week. I continue to be so grateful for the feedback (both positive and negative) and the support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Pretty much read straight through all chapters - love the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 6!!!!!!!!

Omg where is Chapter 6???? The wait is killing me!!! This story is my favorite!!!

Omg247Omg247over 9 years ago
Come on chapter 6!!!!!!

The waiting is killing me....... More more more

JouesRougesJouesRougesover 9 years agoAuthor
I promise it's coming!!

I am truly so humbled for all of the requests for chapter 6 that I've gotten! I promise it's coming within the week! I'm actually busy writing away!

Thank you for all the support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still waiting on chapter 6.

Everyday checking for chapter 6. Its a very interesting story.

JouesRougesJouesRougesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Follow me ;)

Hi loves! If you adore the story please follow me on Twitter for some special announcements and news @Joues_Rouges !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plot fell on its ass

So she joined a dodgy secret society and at 18 was taken to a basement with 40 men & women, stripped naked branded and then they used her body all night....and yet she didn’t know what a ball gag was, never had anal sex and never had sex with a woman. See the dots....see the dots join up....to form WTF??

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Sigh. The mandatory lesbian curious part... I wish there were more bdsm stories catering to strictly straight women. If we were that interested in females we would pick Dommes instead of Dark Tall and Handsome, thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJouesRouges@JouesRouges
Designer, Writer, Inquirer. I took a bit of a break because: life. In the meantime I've moved to the west coast and have gotten married! My book is no longer for sale on Kindle because, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that a lot needs to change about the protagonist....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES