Deepa's Decline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in the mirror once she finished and gasped at what she saw. The thought of going back to Kiran, dressed like this, intentionally dressed in a revealing blouse sent shivers up and down her spine. She swallowed hard and returned to the webcam, visible shaking and with goose pimples all over her body.

For a long time she felt the uncomfortable stare of her son's hungry eyes. She now felt the lewdness of their interrogation of her making her want to rush away and change again to escape. Yet, she couldn't explain why she chose to stay, a burning desire to receive his admiration and appreciation of her.

"You look beautiful mother, just like i imaged" Kiran's voice was slow and deep. "How do you feel?"

"I'm very nervous, I'm shaking, i think." Deepa said, flustered. she found it difficult to look at the screen, to see her son staring at her with deep intensity.

"It's because you're excited mom, as am I. Do you like feeling excited?"

Deepa didn't answer.

"I think you do mom, that's why you went to put on the blouse like i asked. I think you're excited by how sexy you look in it. And i think you're even more excited that you're looking sexy for me." Kiran continued, his voice soft and soothing yet insistent.

Deepa gasped. "I feel ashamed." she whispered.

"Ashamed of looking sexy for me?"

"Y-yes." Deepa's voice was unsteady.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, i see a beautiful woman in a sexy blouse and saree. there is no shame in the way that you're revealing yourself to me." He whispered softly.

"Don't say such things, betah." Deepa could still not bring herself to look at the camera. her breathing was shallow and her entire body seemed to tingle.

"Push out your chest mom, i want to see you posing proudly for me."

Deepa, didn't move. Unsure of what Kiran wanted.

"DO it mom, push out your chest. I want to you to pose for me. pose for me in your revealing blouse."

"No, betah. It is wrong. Ishould get changed again. This is very wrong, betah. It is shameful. I am your mother." Deepa pleaded with Kiran.

"Do it mom. Push out your chest." Kiran repeated, an urgency in his tone.

Deepa hesitantly straightened up and pushed out her chest a little.

"More mom, push back your shoulders and look at the camera." Kiran's voice was firm and commanding.

Deepa did as she was told but was unable to look at the camera, scared of what she might see there. Scared of what she might enjoy seeing.

"You look so sexy mom, do you feel sexy?"

Deepa nodded before she could think. She hated herself for being carried away so easily but was loving the excitement she felt right now.

"Look at the camera and tell me you feel sexy."

Deepa looked up slowly. she looked into the camera and mouthed the words "I.. i f-feel sex... sexy". She was barely audible, burning with embarrassment at her predicament.

"Keep looking at the camera, you look sexier like that. a woman is more sexy when she's got the confidence to look a man in the eye and know that he finds her sexy."

Deepa continued to look into the camera. she held her pose even though she was trembling. Her heart was pounding in her chest and the ache in her abdomen was now distinctly focused further down below. She couldn't believe she was doing this but also exhilarated with it at the same time.

"You are so beautiful mom, so sexy. Do you want to know what I'm thinking right now?"

Deepa nodded meekly.

"I'm thinking that my mother is dressed provocatively. she's wearing a beautiful saree with a revealing blouse and right now she's pushing her bosom out. And she's doing this for me. My mother is posing productively for me. Is this what you're doing?"

Deepa didn't say anything, he mind was spinning from her son's descriptions of her. The truth of his words mirrored the lewdness of her actions.

"Tell me mom, are you posing provocatively for me?"

"Y-yes.. Yes, betah." she could barely muster the strength to say.

"Say you're posing for me. Say it mom."

"I'm... I'm posing for... you." Deepa held her gaze at the camera. Her chest was heaving as Deepa took quick and shallow breaths.

"And do you want to know what else I'm thinking?"

Deepa didn't respond. She was scared to ask but yearning to hear.

"Well, do you want to know?"

"W-yes." Deepa reply, meekly.

"Ask me what I'm thinking" Kiran said, his voice smooth and confident.

"What are you... thinking betah?"

Kiran leaned into his camera, his face loomed large in the image of him on Deepa's desktop. "I'm thinking that maybe my mother hasn't realized that her excitement is so visible to me. She hasn't realized that while she poses for me, she's revealing an excitement in her breasts."

Deepa gasped as her eyes shot down to her blouse. She looked across at her own camera image and realized that her nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton of the blouse.

"Remove you pallu mom, i want to see your nipples more clearly. I want you to parade the excitement you body is feeling."

Numbly Deepa pulled the pallu off of her shoulder and let it drape over her lap and trail on the floor. She was in a daze, her mind clouded with confusion. a distant part of her had sirens going off, telling her this was so wrong, so very wrong.

"Wow mom, they look so beautiful. YOU look so beautiful. So beautiful and sexy. my hot sexy mother. my hot sexy mother who's unable to conceal her arousal. Do you see how your body is screaming it's arousal at me mother. Your body is shamelessly parading it's arousal to your son. Do you see that mom?"

She sat there feeling helpless, her low cut blouse no longer covered by the pallu of the blue saree. Her nipples were indeed poking out and clearly visible, both to her on her own screen and to her son who was watching intently.

She looked down again at the amount of flesh she had on show, flesh which was no longer concealed behind the pallu of her saree. She looked across at the image of her on her desktop and realized just how correct her son was. She did look like she was shamelessly posing and parading her chest. It embarrassed and exhilarated her in equal measure causing her to blush profusely.

"So beautiful. Do you like parading your arousal to me? do you like that your son is enjoying the sight of you?"

Deepa nodded, slowly as if captivated in her son's enchantment.

"Are you enjoying your arousal mom? does it excite you to be aroused?"

Deepa nodded again, responding to his questions without hesitation now.

"Say it. tell me that you're enjoying being aroused." Kiran said, a little more firmly.

"I'm... I'm enjoying being... aroused." Deepa barely uttered the last word. Afraid that verbalizing it would tear down any remaining resistance she could muster.

"Where else are you aroused." Kiran asker after a long time.

Deepa did not respond, unable to find words in her mind clouded with excitement.

"Tell me where else in your body you feel aroused."

"In my belly... I'm aroused in my tummy."

"Close your eyes."

Deepa closed her eyes and felt a twinge of relief about not having to look at her son staring at her in her state of vulnerability.

"Where else are you aroused?" Kiran asker again.

"In... In my legs they're tingling beta."

"And your arms?"

"Wes, YES, they're are tingling too... i feel so aroused all over my body. Kyu kar-rahaan hein yeh mujhko?"

"Are your breasts aroused?"

"..." Deepa felt embarrassed to reply.

"Tell me, i can already see your nipples are hard as pebbles. Tell me that your delicious breasts are aroused."

"They are, betah... they are." Deepa gasped at his lewd description of her bosom.

"Tell me that your breasts are aroused. i want to hear you tell me that your breasts are aroused." Kiran voice took on a commanding tone again, making her shiver.

"Kya mujhe itna majboor kar rahaan hain? kya kiya meine? kis liye mujhe yeh sazaa deh rahaan hein tu? mein tera maa houn, betah" Deepa pleaded with her son.

"Bol do, tell me your breasts are aroused, tell me they are excited."

"Haan, YES they are are, betah, my breasts are aroused." Deepa hissed back, breathlessly. "Tujhe yehiy sunnah chahta hai nah? yehiy chahta heh tu?"

"Yes, say it again, say it louder."

"YES, my breasts are aroused. can you not see my... my nipples? can you not see my state of weakness? Why are you torturing your mother this way?"

"Do you like that i can see your nipples?"

"Yes, YES, YES... i do. i like it!" Deepa gasped reveling in the depravity of her admission.

"Hold your breasts, hold each one in your hands and squeeze them."

Deepa, eyes still closed, reached up and tentatively squeezed her hand around each of her breasts. She felt the firmness in her boobs from her arousal and massaged them. Her body tingled at the welcome caress and she felt the buzzing in the pit of her tummy grow stronger.

"You look beautiful mom, you look beautiful massaging your breasts like that."

Deepa kept on squeezing her boobs. she pressed them against her body, groping her own boobs while gasping breathlessly.

"Do you like that I'm watching you caress yourself? Do you like showing me?"

"Yes... Yes, i do." she sighed.

"You look so sexy doing that, I'm enjoying watching you. Do you like that I'm enjoying watching you caress your boobs mom?"

"Yes betah, Yed i do..."

"Does you body still tingle all over?"

"Yes."

"Does your tummy continue to be aroused?"

"Yes, betah." she said breathing quickly and still massaging her boobs.

"Does it ache. does it ache with arousal."

"Oh yes betah, it aches so bad." she moaned.

"Tell me how badly it aches mom, tell me how badly your tummy aches."

"It aches so badly betah... it's torture.... it aches with a need..."

"Pinch your nipples while you play with your breasts, pinch them firmly."

Deepa began to rub her hard nipples through the fabric of the blouse. She pinched on them, pulling them and and rolling them between thumb an forefinger of each hand.

"Caress your breasts and play with your nipples. Make the ache in your tummy grow stronger."

Deeper continued to massage and caress her breasts. she alternated between tweaking her nippled and groping both her boobs. All the while her eyelids fluttered and she breathed in shallow gasps, lost in a state of heady arousal.

"Pinch your nipples harder mom, pinch them till they hurt and then massage them again, Massage your boobs firmly, I want to see you massaging your boobs firmly. Push them together, squeeze each one in your hands. I want to see you shamelessly arouse yourself. You want that don't you mom? You want me to watch you play with your boobs? You want your son to watch you pinch your nipples harder don't you?"

"Yes, yes, betah, YES I do." She panted breathlessly. She squeezed and caressed her firm tit flesh in each handed, rubbing through the fabric of the blouse. She hissed and sighed at the delicious pain as she squeezed each nipple and then massaged them again.

"Do you ache mom? Does your tummy ache for release? Does your body scream for your need to be fulfilled? Does your body scream in it's state of arousal."

"Haan betah, aag mein houn meh." she sighed.

"Buja deh ma, buja deh yeh aag."

"Kaise betah? Kaise bujadoo? bol na? bol do meh kya karsakta houn? why are you torturing me like this? kya kar rahaan hein mujhe? kya kiya meine? kya karoun mein? Dekh beta, dekh kya kiya thuney. Tera ma aag mein hain, beta, thune mujhe aag mein daal diya. kyu diya mujhe yeh saaza?"

"Iss saaza se mukti chahiyeh tuney?"

"Han betah please..."

"Aapna blouse kholo. Open you blouse now mother. Open you blouse and reveal yourself to me, mom. Show me. I know you want to. I know your body burns to reveal your beautiful full bosom to me. Tear away that blouse so that you can touch yourself freely. Tear it away and show your son how you wish to squeeze you beautiful bosom."

Deepa frantically groped her boobs and pinched her nipples hard. she gasped with each lewd request her son made. each one more insistent than the last. each on adding fire to the heat of her arousal, burning away what last remaining self restraint she could muster.

"Khol doon betah? khol doon meri blouse?"

"Khol do. Utar do yeh blouse. Tumm yeheey chahta hai nah? kyu sharmata hein?"

"Dekhna chahta hai tuney? dehkna chahta hai tera maa ka.. bhosda?

"Han. dekha de! kholdo yeh blouse aur dekha deh! abhi! khol deh yeh blouse." Kiran's voice was deep and commanding.

"Dekhna hai? Dekhna hain tera ma ka bhosda? To dekh leh. dekh leh saari..." Deepa reached down and pulled open her blouse, buttons popping away offering no resistance at all. the blouse pulled open in one go, tearing along the bottom hem. Her heavy boobs, sore from her rough groping, spilled forth, firm with her arousal. he nipples, raw from her own self abuse, screamed for more.

She sat there, back arched, chest pushed out. Her chest heaved as her mind raced, her judgment and all sense of right and wrong firmly thrust away. her fists were clenched as she gripped onto the sides of the blouse, pulled wide and away from her body.

Deepa reveled in the depravity of exposing herself to her son. he heart pounded in her chest as her breath came in short sharp rasps. She didn't look at the computer screen, couldn't bear the thought of seeing her sons expression as she exposed herself without abandon.

Kiran leaned in close to his computer screen and lewdly examined his mothers shameless exposure to him. her breasts, rose and fell with each breath, nipples were taut and surrounded by her dark pink aureole. Her boobs, milky white were full and sagged just a little. She was clearly in a state of unrestrained arousal. He couldn't believe that they're play had gone this far and wondered how much further his mother would go. She already seemed unable to refuse any of his demands, instead seemed excited to do more.

"You're breasts are beautiful mom, so full and delicate. Do you feel excited to be showing them to me? Parading them so lewdly to your son? Does it excite my mother to be so shameless?"

"Yes, betah." she rasped. "I feel so... ashamed... this is so wrong, betah. I am so bad for being so shameless. Please forgive me, betah."

"Yes, you are a shameless mother and you should feel bad for parading your beautiful juicy boobs to your son. how dare you tease your son with those heavy delicious mounds? How dare you parade them for me? How dare you demand i watch you parade your arousal." Kiran grinned.

"I'm sorry betah, I'm so sorry. please.. forgive me betah."

"You shameless bitch. I'll watch you lewdly display yourself. I'll watch you parade your nudity to me. this is what you want is it not?"

"YES, yes betah it is. please, look at me... look at how i parade myself for your approval. do you like what i have for you betah? do you like what you see?"

"Yes mom, you're boobs are so beautiful. Now squeeze your boobs. Squeeze and caress them for me. Pinch those nipples now that they are no longer trapped behind your blouse. Do it for me mom. Show me how you wish to be touched. Show me how your breasts ache to be caressed."

Deepa's hands released her grip on her open blouse and began to caress her boobs again, squeezing both and tweaking her nipples.

"Squeeze them firmly mom, caress them and present them to me. Present your boobs to your son. Lift them up and present them to me. Present them to the camera so that i may look at them and devour them with my hungry eyes."

Deepa lifted each breast as if offering them to the camera. Her hands continued to fondle herself and rub her nipples harshly between thumb and forefinger.

"Does that feel nice? Are you enjoying caressing your boobs"

"Yesssss..." she hissed.

"Do your nipples crave your touch, do they crave the delightful pain of being pinched harshly?"

"Yes betah, they crave attention. They scream to be touched."

"If i were there i would suckle on them mom. Suckle on them as i did so many year ago. Your nipples demand to be suckled and i would suckle them. Would you enjoy that mother? would you enjoy having your son suckle you excited nipples?"

Deepa gasped out loud at his lewd suggestions. "Yes betah... i would love it betah... i would love it so much.."

Her expression was pained as she continued to fondle her boobs. The thought of feeling a hungry mouth against her nipples, sucking on them gently aroused her further. Imagining it to be her son's mouth there, suckling at her nipples, lapping at them, soothing the rawness with his tongue and sucking on them hard made her pant in desire.

"I would suck on your nipples mother with a hunger. I'm hungry for you. I want to suck and play with your nipples while i caress your boobs. Can you imagine that mom? Can you imagine me grabbing your boobs roughly while I hungrily suck on your nipples? Can you image that?"

"Oh yes betah, YES... I can imagine it. It would feel so... nice..."

"I would lick your boobs all over, tasting you. I'd nibble on your nipples and bite them. Can you imagine that mom, I'd bite gently on your nipples making them sting. Pinch your nipples mom, imagine it is my closing my mouth around them and biting them gently. imagine you son it nibbling on your hard nipples."

"Oh yes betah, it feels so nice. It feels so nice having you nibble my nipples. It feels nice having you back at my bosom, back again after so long."

"Would you feed me again mother? feed me again from your ample bosom? Allow me to suckle at your delicious breasts all day?"

"YES, betah, all the time betah. Feast on my bosom... I'm parading them for you so that you can feast on my breasts. They ache to be touched by you. My body aches intolerably. Please suck on my nipples, betah."

"I would devour your breasts mom. I would devour your whole body. I would no longer just suckle on your boobs as i did before, i would devour your entire body. Your entire body would be mine to consume. Will you permit this of me mom? Would you offer your body for me to devour completely and thoroughly? I would kiss you all over with a hunger. Does the desire in your tummy scream for me to do this to you?"

"OH YES beta... YES... my body is in fire betah, i want you to douse it for me. Douse the fire you have started in my body. Consume me with your hunger for me. Consume me with your... lust".

Deepa was still groping her boobs roughly while imagining her it to be her son. The ache in her belly was tormenting her as she felt the tingling in her crotch send warm waves of arousal throughout her body. "Tell me betah, tell me how you would douse the flames you have ignited in your poor mother. Tell me how you will release me from this torment you have imposed on my body."

"I would kiss you all over mom, i would kiss and lick your tingling skin."

"Yes betah, all over. tame the burning all over my body. Sooth my body with your gentle kisses."

"I would kiss and caress up and down your arms and nibble on your shoulder. I would kiss you on the mouth mom. i would kiss you firmly so that you would know the hunger and desire i have for you."

"YES, betah, show me how much you desire me. I want you to desire me, betah. I want to feel your desire for me. I want you to show your lust for me as my body burns in its lust for you."

"I would kiss and lick your boobs all over, softly at first and nibbling as i go along. would you enjoy that?"

"Yes betah... i would love that."

"...And i would kiss all over you tummy. I would hold the sides of you body and kiss your tummy."

"Yessss beta, all over my tummy."

"...And i would kiss my way further down further down your body..."

"Oh betah, please no.... please... I'm too weak to refuse you..."

"You would not refuse me, mom. You would not deny me the pleasure of your body. Your body screams for my attention, you would not deny it to yourself."