Deepa's Decline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSSSSSSS"... Deepa rubbed her pussy hard. "...my pussy would yield to you completely betah..."

"What would you do with my cock in your pussy, tell me what you would do while you rub your cunt like that."

"Oh betah i would squeeze my cunt around your cock. I would accommodate all of you. I would squeal and writhe with delight at being so thoroughly penetrated, so throughly owned by my own son."

"I would fuck you mom, i would fuck you hard and harsh. I would reach around and grab your big luscious boobs and hold on to them while i fuck your tight motherly pussy from behind. I would pinch on your nipples and pull them while i fuck you throughly."

"YES betah, yesssss... i would love your savage fucking. Your mother would be panting for you to fuck her harder."

"I would fuck you faster, and faster still. i would plough your delicate cunt. I would make up for the years that pussy has been denied a good fucking."

"Oh yesss betah, my pussy aches from years of denial. I would willingly receive your hard fucking. I would writhe and squeal and beg for you to plunder your mother's wanton pussy."

"I would fuck you relentlessly until finally i would grunt in your ear that i was ready to spill my seed."

Deepa rubbed her clit furiously on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm.

"I would thrust into you powerfully and ejaculate my seed deep into your fertile pussy."

"OHH YESSSSSS BETAHHHH..." Deepa gasped as her second orgasm washed over her. She rubbed her pussy furiously as every muscle in her body strained as a wave of electricity washed over her body from her clit out to her extremeties. Her trembling legs, gave way and she collapsed onto the floor, beside her saree, petticoat, torn blouse and wet panties. her entire body continued to shiver from the orgasm as several years of sexual frustration rumbled through her body.

"Are you OK mom?" Kiran asked after a while.

"I'm OK.." She croaked "i couldn't stand up any longer... but I'm OK"

"How do you feel?"

Deepa didn't answer for a long time. The reality of what she had just done started to sink in and she felt ashamed.

"Mom, tell me."

"I feel ashamed betah, this was very wrong. I've been very bad."

"Yes you should be ashamed. You should be ashamed of not doing this sooner. Did you not enjoy the release of all that sexual frustration when you climaxed? Did your body not celebrate the feeling of arousal and sexual satisfaction?" Kiran paused for a moment. "I just watched my own mother celebrate her sexuality for once and pleasure herself just like 99.9 percent of the whole world does - even Catholics!"

Deepa couldn't help but laugh a little.

Her nude body was mostly off screen but Kiran would still hear his mother, her breathing was deeper now and growing more relaxed. She sighed occasionally in her post orgasmic delight.

"Do you want to put your clothes back on?"

"My lewd son, who has spent that last hour persuading his mother to undress, now wishes her to dress again?" she responded curiously.

"Only if you want to mom. I still want to see your sexy naked body. I love that you're parading your cunt to me and your ass didn't look half bad either - very tasty!"

"Chaur, dirty boy. Where did you learn such disgusting things?"

Deepa's entire body relaxed in a way it hadn't done in years. The ache in her tummy had now disappeared though her cunt continued to throb but only mildly now. Her nipples felt sore from all the pinching she had done before while her boobs were still firm. Her body was still in a state of mild arousal which she just enjoyed for the moment.

"Hahaha, you didn't complain a moment ago. Let me see, i do recall a request from me to errm. probe your gaand with my tongue..." Kiran joked.

"That was just my arousal speaking." Deepa said plaintively.

"And now? now who is speaking?"

"An ashamed mother. An ashamed mother who lies on the floor completely nude after she pleasured herself in front of her son." She paused for a moment. "... even now this ashamed mother can feel the arousal throbbing in her body..."

Kiran watched as Deepa's face appeared in the camera. "...the throbbing of years of sexual denial that her son has reawakened."

"There is another saree in the post for you tomorrow." Kiran said, grinning into the camera

Deepa rolled her eyes and couldn't prevent a smile breaking out across her face. "And i think i shall wear it for you. But for now, i need to wash and put some clothes on."

As Deepa started to get up Kiran quickly butted in "Wait, wait, before you go, come back and show me your boobs again. Give me something to think about tonight"

"I think you've had lots to think about don't you? i think we BOTH have lots to think about..." She trailed off.

"Come on mom, just quickly."

"OK..." she said exasperated.

Deepa stood up in front of the camera, still completely nude, no longer feeling embarrassment over her predicament. She reached up and cupped her boobs, massaged them a little and held them up to the camera.

"Khush?"

"Mera?"

"MERA!" Deepa corrected and she covered both her nipples with her fingertips. She then smiled seductively and tweaked her nipples a little, stepping closer to the camera so that Kiran could see her breasts better. "Aur tera bhi, betah." She breathed lustily into the mic before giggling and walking off camera.

"Sirf yeh dono? aur kuch nehin?"

Deepa eventually came back into the view of the camera. she had put on a paie of white cotton panties but had not covered her boobs. She still looked a delight to her horny son who watched is mother, glowing from a satisfying orgasm.

"Aur chahiyen to mangle..." She smiled demurely.

"Hmmmnnn... boldo kya hai."

"Tum jaanta nehi kya hai? abhi dekhee na pahi tuney kya kya cheez hai?"

Kiran grinned into the camera. "Meh sunna chahta houn tumhari mukhse, kya kya cheez hai tera ladla ke liye."

Deepa rolled her eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and then playfully patted her pubic bush with her hand and then reach around behind her. "Chut hai aur gaand hai! ab jaa!"

Deepa then raised her hand to her mouth. "aur moo bhi hain". she then blew a kiss to her son and disconnected the webcam session.

Deepa, picked up and tidied away her clothing, looking at the soaked panties and feeling a buzzing in her groin as she remembered how exciting it had been to perform for her son.

She showered, had dinner and promptly went to bed, exhausted and satisfied. While she relaxed she stared at the ceiling and wondered how she might feel tomorrow. Though she knew that she and Kiran had done a terrible thing, she was feeling too relaxed to consider the repercussions nor the morality in any great detail. Her sexual release was simply far too satisfying to be concerned today.

She sighed and went to sleep with a smile on her face, a soreness in her nipples and a deep longed for more satisfaction in her crotch.