Deepa's Decline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No betah... i wouldn't. I would not deny your anything meri jaan."

"You would welcome and cherish it. You're body desires it. It screams it. I can see the arousal all over your tense body. It tingles from your toes to your fingers tips. It aches in your breasts. And in your tummy. And in... your pussy."

Deepa gasped at her sons referral to that most private part of her body. She tensed and could feel the ache burn in her loins. That part of her body that been left denied for so long was now roaring with a vengeance... angry over its betrayal. How dare her son awaken her in this way? How dare he awaken the part of her that she had left dormant for so long? How dare he ignite it and not satiate the hunger she now felt?

"Tell me mom, does your body scream for me to satisfy it? does it scream for me to devour it with my lust." Kiran continued, relentless. He gave her no time to slip from the spell she was under.

"Yes betah, can't you see how my body screams for your lusty embrace? Can you not see it in the tautness of my nipples and the firmness of my bosom. I'm in agony beta. I'm in agony, i need to be released from this desires you have woken in me."

"Would you satisfy my hunger mom?"

"Yes betah, i would satisfy your hunger for me. Do you hunger for your mother?"

"Yes mom.... does it excite you to have your son have such lusty desires for you? Does it excite you to imagine satisfying those lusty thoughts? do you wish that mom? do you wish to satisfy my lust for you?"

"OH YES, betah... please... I would do anything you ask of me betah... Anything. I would deny your nothing. Your mother will be all yours as you desire. Tell me what you would do to you mother. Tell your mother what you would do to her to satisfy your lust."

"I would bury my face in your sex mom. i would devour that most private part of your body."

"OHHHHHhhhhhh betah..." Deepa gasped, raising her ass from her chair, her body writhing in her torment.

"I would taste my mothers sex, I would kiss and lick it all over."

"....yes...yes... betah... yessssss." Deepa hissed, pinching hard on her own nipples. "...tell me more beta, tell me more of what you would do to your mothers sex. tell me more, you mother's sex is open and available for you, tell me what you would do to me..."

"I would spread your legs apart, and hold them wide. I would inspect your sex. I would hold legs out wide for you to know just how lewdly you are splayed out for your son."

"...Yes beta, I would allow you to do it. I would shamelessly parade my sex for your hungry eyes. My sex is completely open for you betah. Tell me what you would do to my sex? Tell me betah, it aches so terribly."

"I would lick your sex, i would close my mouth around the most sensitive parts and lap away at your sexy juices. I would taste my mothers sex. I would hold your legs wide apart so that i can freely devour your cunt delicious."

"YESSSS betah, my cunt is all yours to devour as you wish...Satisfy your lewd hunger for your mother's sex..."

"I would look up at you, so that you can look into my eyes and see the lust of your son while her sucks on your sex."

"Oh yes betah... i would love that. i would love to see the lust in your eyes while you taste your mother's sex.... While you taste my... cunt."

"I would dip my tongue into you... Into your soft wet sex. I would penetrate your delicious cunt with my tongue and lick you inside."

"OOOh YESS betah... yes.... eat your mothers cunt... eat your mothers cunt and penetrate me with your tongue."

"Show me your sex mom, i want to see your sex. Take off your saree completely and present your sex to me. Show me the sex that i would hungrily devour. Show me the sex that you would lewdly present to your son for him to lick and penetrate"

"OHHH betah... i am so weak for you... i am unable to deny you any more." Deepa gasped, exasperatedly. her voice was hoarse with lust and desire and her body had committed completely to her son's continued nasty talk and lewd requests.

"Take off your saree now. How dare you deny me the sight of your beautiful motherly figure? You tease me daily with the sarees i buy for you and not once do you present you body to me in all it's natural beauty. Show it to me now! i know you want to. Your body scrams to be presented to your son for his lusty eyes to devour. Show me your sex, show me how that sex aches for your son."

Deepa, stood up and pulled away at her saree. The skirts cam free of her waist as the fabric gathered in a pile on the floor.

"Take off the petticoat... take it off now and parade your nude body to me."

Deepa tried to undo the knot at the front of her petticoat. Her trembling fingers fiddled with the cord and when it loosed slightly she pulled at it until it fell to the floor in heap. She stood there, a bundle of nerves and excitement in only her panties.

"Take your panties off slowly. It looks sexy when a woman takes off her clothes slowly and seductively. Look at me while you do it. Look at your son while you disrobe for him. Look at your son so that he can know that his mother is taking off her clothes for his lusty eyes."

"No betah... please don't make me do that. I'm ashamed and embarrassed. Please don't make me look at you. I'm fearful of seeing the lust in your eyes. I'm fearful of what your lusty eyes will see in mine." Deepa pleaded. her head was down and looking at the floor a she trembled all over in anticipation.

"Don't deny me mother, you promised your son that you would not deny me anything. You promised to offer yourself completely to him. Your lusty son wants to look in your eyes as you finally reveal yourself completely to him. Look at me mom, look at me now."

Deepa looked up into the screen. Through watery eyes she saw the lust and intensity in Kiran's expression. Her breathing was unsteady and her entire body tingled in the anticipation of finally revealing everything to him. She trembled as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and swallowed hard as she pulled them downwards slowly.

Kiran drank in the site of his mother bending forward as she pulled down her panties. her large boobs drooped as she lent forward and her abdomen bulged. She continued to stare at the camera as he had asked, her brow furrowed in a pained expression.

The soaked gusset of Deepa's panties clung to her cunt in a vain effort to conceal that most private place. As Deepa continued to pull down her panties she stared into the camera, blushing profusely with shame. She finally stepped out of her panties and left them on the floor, standing completely nude to the camera and her son's lusty eyes.

Kiran looked at his mother's naked body, her large pendulous breasts firm, with her excitement and nipples jutting out with pride. Her belly, bulged a little just above her waistline. A thick bush of black her covered her mons and denied him any view of her sex. her hips were wide and pudgy. She had the figure of a woman, fabulous in her natural curves.

"Please may I sit down betah, my head is spinning and i fear i may fall..." Deepa whimpered.

"OK, sit down. But move the chair back so i may see your whole body. You're so beautiful naked i must see all of you."

"OK betah." Deepa sat back down on her computer chair, moving it further back about half a meter.

She sat with her legs together, very conscious of his hungry eyes boring into her naked flesh. Her body continued to tingle with arousal as the delicate smell of her leaking cunt filled the room screaming her unashamed arousal. She felt her cunt pulse and ache with anticipation and she waited in excitement for what her dirty son would request of her next.

Without prompting Deepa returned her hands to groping her breasts and tweaking her sore nipples. She looked into the camera as she did so.

Kiran didn't speak for a long time, instead just watching the erotic sight of his mother groping her boobs. She hissed and gasped as she tortured her own nipples all the time staring at him. Occasionally her hands moved up and down the sides of her body, massaging and caressing herself.

"Are you enjoying performing for your son?" He eventually asked.

"Yes... I'm enjoying my son watching me caress my own body. I'm so aroused betah! Tell me what you want me to do. I want to do more for your hungry lusty eyes. Your nunga mother is sitting here shameless in her nudity, tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you want to see. Tell me what you would do to me. Tell me how i can perform for you. Tell me how your lusty mother can satisfy her lusty son."

"Show me your sex, i want to see the sex i will devour."

"You wish to see your mothers sex? You wish to see how my sex has soaked itself? You wish to see how aroused my sex has become from having my son command me?"

"Yes, do not hide it from me any longer. It is MY sex now. Tell me your sex is now MINE now mom. Tell me that you offer your cunt to me completely, tell me mom!"

"Oh betah, yes.. YES... i cannot deny you any longer. My body.. my sex... my cunt is completely yours." Deepa panted breathlessly. She lifted each of her legs and draped them over the armrest of the chair. She continue to stare at the camera, watching her son's lusty widen as he drank in the sight she was so lewdly presenting to him. "Look at your mother's cunt... look how she so lewdly parades it to you. Dekhlo tera ma ka choot!"

"Lean back mom, lean back and shift forward in your seat. Pull your legs back further, show me your delicious cunt."

Deepa followed his instructions without hesitation. She sat on the edge of the chair and leaned against the back rest. She rested her legs as far back as she could on the arm rests. "Can you see betah, can you see my exposed cunt? Are you watching your shameless mother parade her cunt to you. I'm so embarrassed betah, so embarrassed and excited. Acha lagta hai tujhe tera maa ka choot?"

"It looks delicious mother. Pull you legs back more, pull your legs back and hold them back. Spread your legs apart and your legs back as far as you can. show me your wet sex completely."

"Oh betah, YESSS." She shuffled forward further until her ass was off the seat and she was on her back with her shoulders resting against the back of the chair. She spread her legs as wide as she could and hooked her hands under her knees. "I feel so dirty betah... you mother feels so dirty parading her cunt to you. Are you enjoying this betah, are you enjoying watching your mother being so depraved? Are you enjoying watching you mother parading her wet sex for your hungry eyes? Are you enjoying how desperate your mother has become to show off her cunt to you. Tell me you like what you see betah. Tell me you love the site of your mothers dirty cunt!"

Kiran eyed the image of his mother holding her legs wide to show off her greasy cunt. He could just about make out the brown folds as they glistened in the dim light. The profuse hairs on her mound continued along the sides of her cunt and disappeared into her ass crack. He couldn't believe he was actually seeing the sight of his mother, showing of her hot cunt to him, begging him to see it.

"You are so depraved mother. Are you enjoying being so depraved for your son? Are you enjoying being so shameless?"

"Yes betah she gasped, it's exciting me so much being so.. dirty."

"Spread your cunt for you son. Reach down with your hands and spread that cunt wide open. Spread it open and show me how nasty you want to be. Spread that dirty cunt wide open and show me how wet it is. Spread it open like a dirty bitch mom."

Kiran's nasty words drove Deepa crazy with lust. She reached down with both hands and placed her fingertips either side of her wet sex and spread herself open gasping as she feel the coolness of the air against her greasy gash.

"Dekh beta, dekh tera ma ka chut." she gasped.

"You have a beautiful pussy mom, it looks delicious. I'm going to enjoy suckling from my mothers chut. Will you hold it open like that while i eat your cunt mom?"

"Yeas betah, always. I'll parade my cunt for you like this while you devour me."

"You are so dirty mom, so shameless. I'm really going to enjoy eating your cunt. I'm going to enjoy you begging for me to eat you."

"YESS betah, you mother will plead for you to eat her. My dirty cunt aches to have you lick it all over."

"I will suck hard mother, I'll nibble and chew on the fleshy folds of your wet pussy. I'll spread your lips wide open and thrust my tongue into your hot sex. Rub your cunt mom, rub your wet cont while i tell you what i will do to you. your cunt is screaming for attention mom, rub it. let me see your rub your cunt for me."

"Ooh yessss betah, my cunt is in agony." Deepa hissed. She reached around the front of her body and began to rub her sex furiously. Almost immediately her body exploded in her very first orgasm in years. She groaned as the muscles in her body strained all over and her pussy flooded with juices which oozed out onto the chair.

Deepa's fingers continued to rub herself furiously, running up and down her slick sex and massaging the swollen folds. She concentrated on the top of her cunt her here clit tingled in post climatic relish.

"Rub that cunt mom, rub it hard for me. Shame on you for denying your own pleasure for so long. Rub it, massage that wet cunt! Does it feel good to be rubbing your pussy in front of your son. Do you like your son watching you rub your pussy furiously?"

"...Ohhh betah yesss, it feels so good. Your dirty mother is enjoying playing with herself for you." Deepa hissed, her fingers moving in quick circles around her throbbing clitoris. Her left hand came up to her boobs to squeeze and tweak her nipples adding to the delicious tingling feeling Deepa felt all over. "Tell me more of what you would do to your lewd mother betah. Tell me how you would conquer your mother's willing body. Tell me while i play with my cunt for you. I'm so wet betah, i'm so wet for you. My cunt is throbbing for my own son!"

"I would suck on your sex mom, i would suck on your sex furiously and your body would writhe in agony as it is now. I would suck on your sex and lap away at it hungrily till you exploded into my mouth. I would bring mother to the peak of her orgasm and hungrily lap up the juices from her tormented cunt."

"...yess betah, suck on mom's cunt. Bring me to climax with your insatiable tongue. You've broken down your mother's will now, take everything she has!"

"After you climax i would lap away at your delicious entrance, drinking all your rewarding juices, pushing my tongue into you delicious hot cunt."

"YESSS, probe me with your hungry tongue, probe your mothers aching cunt."

"And i would lick you further below mom, i would flick my tongue teasingly further below your cunt. I would hold your legs back while my tongue travels further past your juicy cunt to your most sensitive place."

"OHHHHH BETAAAAHHH nooo, it's not right betah.. that place is... dirty..."

"No part of you is dirty mother, no part is dirty for your hungry lusty son. I would lick you there all over your sensitive rose bud. I would hold your legs back while i tease your anus with my tongue."

"betaaaaaaah it's wrong... its dirty... you mustn't make your mother so weak... you must not do that do your mother."

"I will lick it and taste you there, i will flick my tongue over it fast mom. can you imagine that mother, can you image what it would be like for your dirty son to be lapping at your anus, can you imagine me teasing your... gaand... like that?"

"Oh betah yess, i can imagine it... it would feel so wrong but i would be unable to refuse you. I would be unable to deny my sun his dirty wishes. I would willfully present you with my anus betah. Do you want me to do that? Do you want your besharam mother to parade her dirty anus for you to clean?"

"Yes mother, show me your anus. Show me the delicious gaand that you want your son to lick and probe with is tongue. Do it now mother. Stand up and turn around. turn the chair around and lean on the back of it, bend over forward for me mom. do it now."

Deepa jumped off the chair and did as Kiran instructed. She turned her back to the camera and leaned forward.

"Lean forward more mom, i want to see your ass. I want to see that delicious anus. Arch your back and push your ass out, spread you legs push your ass out. Yes like that, that looks so sexy. You look so sexy presenting your ass to your son like this. Your anus and pussy look so delicious. Spread your ass cheeks, spread them wide apart and parade your sex to me. Do it mom, be like a dirty bitch and show off your ass and pussy to your son."

Deepa reached back and spread apart her ass cheeks lewdly presenting her tight wrinkled anus to the camera. She felt so dirty and yet so exhilarated to be performing in such a nasty shameless way.

"Is this want you want to see betah, do you want to see your mother showing her dirty anus to you."

"Yes mom, it looks so delicious i would love cleaning it. I would squat on the floor behind you and spread your ass wide apart completely exposing your tender unprotected anus to me. And i would hungrily lick it mom, i would flick it quickly with my tongue and probe it till it yields to me. I would violate my mothers anus with my tongue."

"YESSS betah and i would welcome it. I would plead for you to lick my anus throughly, probe it with your soft wet tongue betah. I would welcome your violation of my gaand."

"I would lick both your ass and your pussy like that. I would take long firm licks from the bottom of your cunt, up along your fleshy cunt lips and dip my tongue into your pussy."

"YES betah, your mother's pussy is craving for your probing tongue."

"Then i would continue licking up to you anus and then thrust my tongue into it."

"Yessss...." Deepa hissed. "Tell me more betah, tell me how you would violate your mother more."

"I would continue to lick your tasty pussy again until i was satisfied that you were ready for me mother, I'd prepare you with my tongue before..."

"...before what before what? tell me...tell me what you will do to dirty lusty mother."

"I would approach you from behind, while you stood like that, shamelessly pushing out your ass, begging me to take you."

"Would you take me betah? would you take your poor defenseless mother? Would you take me while i stand so provocatively for you. Would you take me in the way I'm begging to be taken?"

"I would stand behind you and place myself at the entrance to your pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to feel my urgent desire for you pressing to your soft flesh? Would you like to feel the hot hard head of my cock while it presses at your unprotected sex? What would you do mom? What would you do if i did that?"

"Oh beta i would not deny you. I would delight at the feel of your manhood at my sex."

"I would hold you so you couldn't escape. I would press my cock at your sex and keep it there. I would hold it there so that you know how vulnerable you are, to let you know the inevitability of what is to come. I would tease your cunt. I would tease it with the lundh it craves but i would not feed it just yet."

"Yes betah, i would not try and escape you, i would bend over more. I would want you to know that i am completely available to you. My cunt is being submitted to you for your pleasure."

"I would like that, my mother submitting to my sordid will.... I would coat my cock head with you juices. Smearing the delicious grease all over my cock, preparing it."

Deepa reached under her and started to rub her pussy again. Her cunt was oozing profusely and her clit was engorged and sensitive to her touch.

"...And i would finally take you. I would take you in one go. I would thrust all of my cock into your wanton pussy in one go mom. i would take ownership of your body completely."