Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His naked asshole now vulnerable and completely exposed to her, Kiana's mind briefly leapt to one of the passages she'd read in recent weeks on a blog: "Seeing him like that, open to me, surrendering everything and knowing that he's giving me complete control of his body is undoubtedly the sexiest pose my man can strike."

"I like it when you show it to me," she whispered, reaching underneath to close her slick fist around his cock. "You look so sexy like this. I think it's because you're opening up the part of you that you never show anyone, that is mine alone to see, that is a very, very private entrance just for our pleasure."

She leaned her face near to him, drawing in his musky, arousing scent. Extending her tongue, she tickled the tip across his entrance, soft as butterfly wings against a flower petal. A low moan escaped from his throat.

She did it again, drawing back to look at him, to focus on his twitching asshole, imagining how she would center the tip of the dildo and then gently press it inside him.

Kiana then leaned forward, eager to make good on her promise of analingus as she masturbated him. She reached the other hand underneath, closing it momentarily around his shaft in order to collect some of the lube on the fingers and palm of that hand, and then cupped his balls as she resumed stroking his engorged cock.

She was experiencing Troy as she never had. She felt like she had crawled inside his mind and his body. Her tongue was deep inside him, and she was fondling his balls as she stroked his cock.

Troy was squirming and moaning. "God, you're gonna make me come," he groaned, a shudder passing through his body.

Reluctantly, Kiana slowed her strokes and drew away from his naked butt.

"Sometime in the future, Samson, I will feel your powerful jets of cum course through your cock in this position while my tongue is inside you so I can also feel those sexy contractions around it when you ejaculate."

Troy straightened quickly, the thought driving him upright in surprise and arousal.

"For now, though, I have something else planned." Kiana snuggled herself comfortably into the sofa cushions after drawing the back of one hand across her mouth to wipe away the patina of saliva lingering there after the thorough asslicking she had just given Samson. "Finish your sexy dance for me, and strip off your costume in the process until you're completely naked." Both her hands dropped to her naked crotch, the middle finger of one hand gliding quickly inside her vagina, fingers on the other hand playing across her clit. "I'll continue to masturbate as I watch."

Troy resumed his sexy dance, his skirt now looking ridiculous as it draped over his erection. It was the first garment he took off during his sexy strip-tease.

Wonderful, my handsome husband, thought Kiana, as she smiled at him and stroked her clitoris. I love seeing your erect cock.

His unfamiliarity with the costume meant that it wasn't always an effortless, sexy strip, but the thought of what was coming was so exciting that Kiana's pussy would have been dripping no matter what he did with the costume. When Troy was finally completely naked in front of her, Kiana motioned for him to stand in front of her between her legs. She immediately closed her fist around his pulsing erection.

"Very nice, Samson," she purred. "I love having complete control of this sexy body . . . and this sturdy cock." She stroked him in silence for a few seconds, gazing up into his dreamy brown eyes.

"I've placed several electric candles around the room," she said, sliding her hand from his cock down to his balls, fondling them as she continued. "They're those small metal disks, like that one next to the base of the TV," Kiana explained, motioning with her eyes toward the suite's high-def TV.

She knew Troy hadn't even noticed them in his lustful excitement when they got back into their room.

"Switch them on. There are five them here in the suite," Kiana said as she rose from the sofa. "Leave on the light here at the sofa, Samson," and she cast her gaze to the floor lamp at the other end of the sofa, "so I can see you when I step out of the bathroom with your surprise."

She saw his naked cock twitch in anticipation. Pressing up against his nude body, his erect penis trapped against her belly underneath her bodice and sliding sensuously between them, slick with lube, Kiana kissed him again, this time in a tight embrace. "I really, truly hope with every ounce of me that you'll like your surprise," she said, searching his eyes.

"Whatever it is, I'll love it," came his reply. "You have made me so horny tonight that you could walk out here in a beekeeper suit, and I'd be anxious to taste your honey."

"And keep the lube handy, but don't masturbate with it. Delilah will not be denied seeing Samson's first ejaculation of the evening," she said over her shoulder as she closed the bathroom door.

With the muffled sounds of the music filtering into the bathroom, Kiana paused for a moment, looking into her face in the mirror.

Now or never, she thought.

What if he hates it?

She tensed, a wave of nausea passing over her.

What if he loves it?

Her knees weakened at the thought. Kiana adjusted the bodice, now calling into play the feature of the expensive garment that made it perfect for tonight. She unhooked the straps, detached the top panel completely, and turned down the bra cups. After refastening and realigning the modified bodice, her breasts were now exposed in a shelf bra that was contoured such that the entire top part of her bosom was exposed, along with her nipples. The effect was dramatic, and the state of her nipples---distended, with areolae dimpled in arousal---gave testament to her excitement. She mussed with her hair for a second, touched up her make-up just a tad, and looked at herself.

Pretty damned hot, she thought. She squeezed her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, tugging them outward to feel the delicious sensation. Turning to gaze over her shoulder at her backside, she satisfied herself that the sofa hadn't left any tweedy streaks on her ass.

It was time to strap in.

Kiana opened the cabinet under the sink and pulled out the feeldoe and the harness. Damn! The lube was near the sofa where Troy had left it.

Then, smiling, she realized there would be no need to coat the ovoid end of the feeldoe before inserting it into her pussy. She was so wet with arousal that the bigger concern would be whether it would slide right back out.

The harness was her insurance against that.

Sitting on the toilet lid, she leaned back slightly in the practiced manner she had adopted for inserting the feeldoe. It slipped inside easily, feeling divine, as always. She allowed herself a few moments of masturbating with it, gripping the base of the shaft to pull up gently, nudging the other end against her G-spot.

Rising, she picked up the harness and stepped into it, guiding the shaft of her toy through the hole in the crotch. After securing the straps, she stood to admire the effect.

As it always did, her reflection excited her. The shaft jutted forward and up from her crotch, sending the unmistakable signal that she was now the one who would penetrate her partner.

And now the most intense part of the entire evening occurred for Kiana.

Troy, baby, please . . . please! Don't be angry, don't be disgusted, she thought. I want you to love this! I want to do it so bad . . . let me show you this new way to love you.

Her worried expression in the mirror startled her. That is not what she wanted Troy to see the first time he looked at her with a hard cock between her legs. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Kiana began to picture an enthusiastic reaction from him, an eagerness.

Oh, baby, you know I'll be so gentle, she said to herself, imagining what she would be saying in a few moments.

She thought of his beautiful brown eyes, the look of eagerness and anticipation that would come with his acceptance of her desire to fuck him this way, and Kiana began to settle down.

It was time.

Her hand on the doorknob, she called out to Troy. "Samson, are you ready? Is your cock hard for me?"

"It's been killing me not to stroke myself off waiting for you, Delilah," he answered, playing along.

"Candles lit, the light at the sofa on so I can see that hard cock?" she asked, cracking the door to the bathroom open.

"Just as Delilah asked," was his reply.

With a deep breath, Kiana stepped from the bathroom and rounded the corner, immediately striking the pose against the wall that would silhouette her figure, her upthrust cock unmistakably displayed in all its length and implication.

The strains of music drifted over them. The electric tea lights flickered in a passable imitation of seductive candlelight.

Troy was visible as he sat in eagerness on the edge of the couch when Kiana appeared, his erect cock pointing to the ceiling.

His mouth dropped open in total surprise.

The music continued interrupted by any comment from him as his gaze slid up and down her body repeatedly, lingering on her stiff phallus each time. His mouth drew closed slowly, followed by a struggle to swallow. More wide-eyed inspection of his Delilah---his wife---followed that.

The music continued its soothing, sensuous soundtrack to his examination of the sight before him.

Kiana saw the rise and fall of his chest.

God! Oh, god! What is he thinking! My husband, my husband . . . PLEASE! Please tell me this is okay!

Then she saw that his cock had remained hard throughout the agonizingly torturous time she had been waiting for his first comment.

Could that mean-

"Oh, my god," Troy mumbled softly. "Oh, my god."

Kiana straightened from the wall and began moving toward him.

"Oh, Jesus, baby," he said, his hand moving to his erect and pulsing cock.

Maybe this is okay? thought Kiana worriedly, but encouraged more as each second ticked by without his rejection.

"Kiana, oh, Kiana . . . what are you going to do with that?" he said breathily, his eyes still wide.

Kiana saw his fist close around his cock.

"Samson," she intoned, thinking it best to keep the role-play going because it might give extra permission to whatever his subconscious might be telling him, "you have teased Delilah out of her mind tonight. Every part of you has driven her wild---your pretty eyes, your handsome face, your muscular and sexy body, your costume and the state of your gorgeous cock underneath it."

She was right in front of him at this point.

He had begun stroking his cock!

"But Samson," Kiana purred, emboldened that his masturbation must surely be a sign he was aroused by what he saw, "one part of you has been making me crazy for a long, long time, baby." She inched closer to him, her purple phallus now only inches from his face. "We both know it's your asshole."

"Oh, god," he breathed, closing his eyes and licking his lips, continuing to stroke his hard dick.

"You know how very good it feels for Delilah to slide her finger up your sexy ass, don't you Samson?"

Troy shuddered. Kiana saw goosebumps run across his shoulders and down his arms.

She was getting more and more signals from him. They were the signals she was desperately hoping for.

"Have you ever wondered, Samson, about whether finger-fucking is all there is?"

"Kiana-"

"Delilah," she interrupted, dropping her hand to run it through his hair.

"Delilah," he said, looking up into her eyes, "if I say the answer, what will you think?"

"Say the answer, Samson, and I will tell you."

He swallowed hard. "I, uh, . . . well-"

She placed a finger on his lips. "Shhh, baby." She looked deeply into his eyes. "Your cock tells me the answer."

A wave of relief washed across his face.

She leaned down to kiss him. "I have wanted to show you this for so long. I have wanted to strap on a dildo and slide it into your gorgeous asshole ever since the first time I slipped my finger inside you, baby," she whispered.

He said nothing. He held her gaze with his eyes. His stroking quickly stopped.

"Is this your surprise, Delilah, that the first time Samson comes tonight will be when he's getting fucked in his asshole by your strapon dildo?"

Kiana nodded slowly, smiling sexily.

"Then for god's sake, do it! I'm about to burst."

She kissed him, tears of relief flowing from her eyes.

"Troy, you have no idea . . . so long, baby, so long I've worried about your reaction, whether you'd think I was crazy, whether you'd reject me. I love you so much!" She planted her lips on his, eager to emphasize how much she loved him.

He leaned back slightly, breaking their kiss. "When you tongued my asshole tonight, were you thinking about-"

"Shh," she interrupted. "Yes. God, yes. And every time I slid my finger inside you, too. I was desperately hoping that tonight would end with my taking your anal virginity, Samson."

He shuddered again. "Delilah! Stop it! Don't keep talking. The thought of what you're about to do is alone enough to make me come. Talking about it, too, will make it impossible for me to hold back."

He rose, pulling her up with him in the process. "If you want me to come for the first time tonight with your purple cock inside me, you had better put me into position and do it right now because it's dangerously close to happening just by seeing you wearing that strapon dildo."

Now that the moment was at hand, Kiana was so excited that she almost didn't know what to do. All the careful planning, all the fantasizing---it didn't help at this moment. The relief, her love for her husband, the excitement that she was about to fuck him in the ass with her sexy strapon toy . . . she was beside herself.

"Here," said Troy, reaching for the lube, "please be sure there's lots of this on your cock, Delilah." He opened the bottle and squeezed the shiny liquid onto the shaft of the feeldoe, thoroughly coating it.

Watching him do that, his own cock bobbing in arousal, brought Kiana back to her senses. "Don't worry, Samson. I am going to lubricate your asshole very thoroughly with my fingers before I slide this inside you."

That seemed to ramp up even more his desperation for her to take him. "Where? How? Where do you want me?"

Kiana was now fully back into fantasy fulfillment mode, all the possibilities to which she masturbated when she thought about this moment now at her recall. "I want you bent over the arm of the sofa, so go get a towel, Samson, and put it where you will shoot your cum when I fuck your ass."

Hearing herself say those words nearly triggered Kiana's own orgasm.

Troy's hard dick bobbed in front of him as he scrambled to the bathroom and back, hastily draping the towel over the arm and cushions of the sofa. When the towel was in place, he turned around, looking at her eagerly, lustfully.

"Bend over," Kiana said.

She had the bottle of lube in her hand and advanced toward her husband's lovely, naked, upturned ass. "I'm getting my fingers very slippery with this lube, Samson. They're going inside you and will stroke you and lubricate you thoroughly, don't you worry."

"Damn!" His muffled exclamation escaped from the towel into which his face was pressed. Troy turned his face to the side and said, "Damn, Delilah. Your dirty talk! It'll make me come."

Having reached his naked backside, Kiana placed a hand on one cheek and said, "There, there, my handsome Samson. We'll concentrate on the task at hand in silence, then."

She slid her finger inside him, thrilling to the familiar sensation. Thoroughly coating his anal tunnel, she withdrew.

He whimpered.

"Now two," she said breathily, and she laid her middle finger along the top of her index finger and began to slowly push them inside his slick hole.

"Unngh," was his moan. It was exciting to hear. She pressed deeper.

"Oh, god, oh, god," she was able to interpret as he moaned into the towel.

Two fingers now buried completely inside Troy's asshole, Kiana squatted down behind him and began a slow, sensuous massage of the inside of his asshole.

It was heavenly.

Troy started panting.

"Feel good, Samson?"

"Beyond good," he croaked.

Kiana began fucking him with two fingers, stroking in and out. Troy began squirming, arching his back up to drive her even deeper into his asshole.

"You are an eager virgin, Samson," she purred.

"You have to do it now, Delilah. You have to fuck me now. I will not last much longer!"

Gently extracting her fingers, Kiana rose and gazed down at the incredible sight before her. Her husband's naked ass was raised high, and his sexy hole remained opened just a bit at the center.

He was desperate for her to fuck him!

"You are so sexy like this, Samson. So sexy. I want to fuck you so bad."

"Arrgh!" he growled. "Do it! Do it! Fuck me slow and deep. Take my virginity, Delilah!"

Moving close behind him, Kiana placed her hands on his asscheeks and slowly spread them wide apart. She carefully positioned the tip of her feeldoe at the entrance of Troy's asshole, so excited that she had to pause to let a dangerously imminent orgasmic wave subside.

"Don't tease me!" Troy moaned, his upturned ass rising in her grasp in an attempt to get the tip of her dildo deeper into his asshole.

That motion nudged the bulbous end of the feeldoe against her G-spot, and Kiana gasped at the intensity of the arousal.

It drove her over the edge, and she slid her hard cock in one torturously slow thrust all the way inside him.

Troy panted and moaned and squirmed the entire time, exceeding Kiana's even most vivid masturbatory sessions of imagining what it would be like to fuck her husband with the feeldoe for the first time. She stayed glued to the back of his ass, impaling him on the phallus, and began to grind slowly against him.

"That's gonna do it," he panted, his breath coming in labored gasps. "That's gonna make me-"

He groaned loudly and jerked up, stiff-arming the cushions on the couch and shaking his head wildly back and forth as he spurted his pent-up load of ejaculate onto the towel.

Which triggered Kiana's explosive orgasm.

The nubs of the feeldoe were bumping against her clit every time he squirmed, and the bulb end of the dildo tapped her G-spot with each grinding motion she made against him. Hearing his low, rumbling, masculine groan push itself up from the depths of his chest as he came, sent Kiana into shudders of bliss. She wrapped her arms around his heaving chest, sealing her breasts against his back as they both collapsed over the arm of the sofa and lay spent and exhausted, both lovers invaded---willingly---by opposite ends of Kiana's new toy.

***

The next morning started with another ass-fucking, this one Kiana's. She was so turned on by the night before that she awakened from a wet dream about Troy sliding his seven inches deep into her asshole, and she demanded fulfillment, using the shaft of her feeldoe to masturbate with as he fucked her ass.

They snuggled afterwards, drifting into a light snooze before fully awakening and washing each other off in a hot shower.

As they rode the elevator down to the hotel's Sunday brunch buffet, Troy drew Kiana into a tight embrace. He kissed her and then whispered into her ear: "You know, since I'm the one who will get to choose the costumes for next Halloween, I'm thinking along the lines of, oh, I don't know, maybe a fine milkmaid who works on the estate of Scottish royalty---something like that." She could feel his grin against her ear. "A royal Scotsman arrayed in all his finery." His voiced dropped into a low, breathy whisper. "Including his kilt."

1...5678910