Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

"We're on a weekend getaway, staying at a nice hotel, and I promised him a special treat when we get back there after the party. Until then, I want to make him very, very eager to find out what's waiting for him."

Kiana dared not bring the girl any further into her confidence. "Just follow my lead. I won't embarrass you or ask you to do anything but watch. But teasing my husband unmercifully in front of a young co-ed who is pretty damned sexy in her own costume will turn him on, I know."

Rising from her chair, Kiana leaned down to Brandy and said, "Later on tonight we'll probably wind up back here in the dining room, and I have a special tease planned for him. It'll be amazing if you keep the conversation going with me then, okay? Poor Troy will probably be too distracted to contribute much, so we can talk about the mentorship program or something. Just pretend everything is normal and act interested."

Relieved to see Brandy grinning and nodding her assent, Brandy finished by saying, "And you heard me tell my husband to meet me in private right about now. I won't reveal what we're going to do in there, but I will tell him that you know we're doing something naughty in the sorority's bathroom!"

Brandy volunteered to guard the bathroom door. Could it get any better? Kiana wondered as she walked toward the bathroom, detouring first to the auction table to find Troy feigning interest at one of the paintings displayed there.

"I've soaked through this G-string, Troy," were the first words out of her mouth as she leaned close to him at the auction table. "And I have another surprise waiting for you in the bathroom."

"Will I get to kiss the other cheek this time?" Troy asked as they meandered toward a different bathroom from the one they visited initially. "Is that my surprise?"

"Oh, it's way more than that," Kiana purred, arm around his waist as they strolled. "But now that you mention it, I think a kiss on the other cheek, AFTER sliding your tongue inside my pussy, would be delightful."

Her whispered description had the effect of quickening Troy's pace, and Kiana giggled as she took bigger steps to keep up with him. The second bathroom on this floor of the sorority house was really just a powder room situated underneath a second stairway down from the floor above. It was, however, in a relatively out-of-the-way location.

Nonetheless, when Kiana guided Troy around the corner with her comment, "There's another bathroom just over here," Brandy was lingering in conversation nearby with a couple of the sisters. Casting a covert glance in Kiana's direction, the elfin maiden acknowledged her role as guardian of Samson and Delilah's privacy.

Kiana grinned broadly and slid her hand under Troy's skirt as they stepped into the bathroom, knowing that the three sorority sisters saw her do it.

Troy wasn't surprised. "So, just how far are you going to go with your tease tonight?" he asked, locking the door and turning to Kiana.

Her blousy leggings and costume bottom already below her knees, Kiana clumsily stepped out of them in order to take the two steps separating them in the small bathroom and hug Troy tightly, positioning one of his thighs between her leg so she could press the crotch of her soaked G-string against his thigh just below the bottom of his man-skirt. "I don't think it's even possible to go further in order to get me wetter, Samson." She ground her crotch shamelessly against him. "Do you?"

"I believe you said something about, uh, let me remember," he said, titillating a bit with his own tease, "pussy licking." He dropped to his knees in front of her and jerked down her G-string, lifting her in his tight grasp so she could kick the garment away. He was eager to taste her. His strong hands on her naked butt, he drew her crotch to his face and slid his tongue quickly between the slick lips of her pussy as she straddled his face.

"Ummm, yeah, hon. That's nice. That's very nice. Suck my clit. Suck my clit!"

Kiana began humping her husband's face, searching for an orgasm.

It came almost immediately.

Stifling a moan of satisfaction, she leaned down to draw his face, slick with her juices, to her lips and kiss him, her tongue sliding into his mouth as he leaned up to her from his position, still on his knees on the bathroom floor. After the kiss, Kiana reached to the hem of his skirt, raising it.

Poor Samson was clearly in an extreme state of arousal. The head of his cock was sticking out of his briefs, a droplet of pre-cum already having rolled onto the waistband, spreading sticky moisture across it.

"Just as I suspected, Samson," Kiana said, a tsk-tsk noise preceding the comment. "You've made a change of undergarment necessary with your inability to prevent your excitement from staining what you're wearing now." Kiana rustled into the bottom of her costume as it lay on the bathroom floor, carefully extracting just the thong from the "Troy" pocket. "Fortunately, I have a fresh garment for you."

Smiling evilly, she shook the thong out in front of her husband's face.

Troy swallowed hard and rose reluctantly to his feet, extreme worry in his eyes.

Placing the thong on the lid of the toilet, Kiana, still nude from the waist down, advanced to press herself close to her husband. Reaching under his skirt, she levered down his briefs in order to encase his cock and his balls in both hands.

"Do you have any idea, any earthly idea, of how horny it's going to make me knowing you're out there in only a thong under your costume?"

"But, Kiana! Shit! What if-"

"Pull up your skirt."

"What?"

"Pull it up."

He did, distracted from his worries of a moment before.

Kiana dropped to her knees and engulfed his cock quickly, sliding his briefs down the rest of the way to his ankles. She slurped with abandon, wantonly sucking his erect dick, tickling his balls with her fingers, and generally employing every trick in her arsenal to force him to an orgasmic precipice as quickly as possible.

Then she stopped.

He was erect and throbbing.

"God, no, no," he moaned. "Don't do this!"

"Don't what?" Kiana giggled, looking up at him as she drew her head from underneath the bunched-up tangle of material that was his skirt.

"You know damned well, Kiana! You can't possibly bring me to the edge like that and then just stop and expect me to walk back out there." He was actually trembling, his cock still rock hard, the velvety head blushed in tumescence.

Grabbing one ankle and tugging upward to indicate that he should lift his leg to allow her to remove the briefs, Kiana's tone of voice was soothing and sexy in her reply.

"Of course I can expect it, Samson. You keep forgetting that I own your strength and your power, remember?"

She tugged up on the other ankle.

"I have thought of everything, though, and brought you another undergarment. Isn't that something?"

His briefs in her hands, she opened the cabinet door underneath the sink, and stuffed them inside. "We'll retrieve these later tonight," she said, smiling.

Troy remained where he was, the skirt having settled back down into place, and, yes---it was tented up quite noticeably.

"You see?" he said. Kiana turned to the sink and ran some cold water into one hand. She reached under the skirt and cupped his balls into her palm.

"This should help."

Though he didn't say it, "Very funny," was clearly evident in his expression. The cold water, though, did help in abating his erection.

"I don't want to put my G-string on until we have you in yours, Samson," Kiana said, picking his thong up from the toilet lid.

Noticing that the pouch on the thong, while not transparent, was not completely opaque, either, Troy's comment as Kiana displayed the naughty undergarment in front of him as she grinned widely was cautionary: "Oh, jeez, Kiana . . . where did you get that? I can pretty much see your fingers inside the crotch of that ridiculous thong when you stretch it out like that."

"Ummm, baby, I know. I bought this especially because I like that effect," she said softly, now close enough to Troy to raise one of his hands in hers and then stretch the material of the thong's crotch across the back of his hand. The garment formed to his knuckles and fingers, making perfectly clear what was on the inside of the pouch, even if there was not really any overt transparency. "It has been such fun dressing you in your costume and thinking about how sexy you'll look." She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to love seeing you in this even after our Halloween fun tonight!"

"But, Kiana---you know perfectly well that this thong is not going to keep me, uh, 'safe' when you tease me like you've been doing. I'll pop out of this excuse for underwear."

Kiana looked up at him as she squatted in front of his legs to hold open the thong for Troy to step into. "Now who's doing the teasing, Samson? You can't say things like that and not expect to make my pussy wet, can you?"

Troy shook his head, exhaling in resignation at the relentless toying with his sexual desire that his wife seemed to be enjoying so much this evening.

His resignation did nothing to diminish his desperation to make love to her.

Sliding the thong up his legs to just under where his cock and balls hung, Kiana stopped, stepped back, and held up his skirt. "Slide it the rest of the way up, Samson. Let me see you get comfortable in your new undergarment."

It took a bit of squirming, then some hand-in-the-crotch adjustments before Troy's equipment was packaged in a way that would not cause discomfort. Kiana remained holding his skirt up in front of him.

"Delicious, my handsome man." She reached her other hand forward and cupped his balls through the thong, testing for fit, enjoying herself.

"You see," Troy said, gritting his teeth. "This is what I'm talking about. Keep it up, and my cock is going to poke out of this thing."

Kiana smiled sweetly at him, withdrawing her hand. "That would be embarrassing, Samson."

She dropped the front of his skirt, and bent to retrieve her own G-string from the pocket in her pants. Breathing a sigh of relief, Troy relaxed a bit. Sliding up her fresh panties, Kiana quickly adjusted into them and slipped back into the bottom of her costume.

"I'm dying to see your sexy ass in your new thong" Kiana said, making the final adjustments to the belt of her costume. "Turn around, bend over, and flip the back of your skirt up onto your back."

"You are really taking things to the limit," Troy said, shaking his head almost imperceptibly. Kiana just grinned at him. He turned around slowly, leaned over the sink, and did what she asked.

"Oh, yeah, my sexy toy. It's such a pity that your strength and power are mine and that you have to follow my directions, but I am so happy that's how things are tonight. Following my directions like you've just done is so very sexy and arousing. I'm already starting to worry about the G-string I've just put on getting soaked even more quickly than the last one."

She ran a hand over Troy's exposed buttocks, grabbing and kneading them for a moment. Placing the other hand on his muscular glutes, she looked at him in the mirror over the sink, catching his gaze with hers as she roamed both hands over his ass with abandon. "Very, very nice, Samson. I shall enjoy this ass of yours tonight." Leaning over his back, her hands still caressing his naked butt and still holding his gaze in the mirror, Kiana said, "As a matter of fact, you'd love it if I slipped my finger inside you in this position, wouldn't you? I know I would adore doing it to you in this bent-over position, your gorgeous butt so inviting and exposed to me." Troy's breath quickened.

"We've never done it like this, baby---you bent over, me behind you so I can focus completely on your cute little asshole. I could spend a long time massaging you there, making you feel really, really good before I slowly pushed my finger inside you, couldn't I?"

His gaze never left her eyes as she continued her dirty talk, all of which Kiana had carefully planned out beforehand, wanting to build and intensify Troy's desire for her to play with his ass when they returned to the hotel.

"I could go a bit deeper inside you in this position, don't you think, Samson?"

She drew the middle finger of one hand to her mouth, tonguing it briefly before sliding it between her lips as Troy watched her reflection.

He was hungry for it. Kiana could tell he wanted very much to be finger-fucked.

"I could find that special spot really easily in this position, baby, and I'd massage you there while I stroked your beautiful cock. Would you like that?"

A low growl came from deep in Troy's chest before he gave her his answer: "What do you think, Delilah?"

Kiana just smiled at his gaze in the mirror.

"I don't just 'think,' Samson. I KNOW. I know how much you love it when I'm inside you, massaging your prostate and urging you to the intense climaxes you have when I do that."

She stepped back from him and dropped his skirt down over his backside. "I'm really hot to do it, too. There's just something about you in this costume." She grinned. "Pity that we have to wait for such sweet fun until we get back to the hotel."

"Kiana!" Troy hissed, straightening. "God, you have to stop doing this! You've given me a boner again, listening to your nasty descriptions of how we'll play."

"Ooh, I like hearing you say that, Samson! I like knowing that what I just described gets you hot and horny. Remember, with your strength and power in my possession tonight, I can do whatever I want to those firm cheeks and the little entrance between them that I own." As he straightened, Kiana insinuated herself between him and the sink countertop. Placing one finger against his lips, she looked intently at his face and said, "This finger, Samson, this one right here," and she tapped his lips, "will feel so very good deep inside you later tonight."

Troy grabbed her and kissed her. Hard. His hunger for her, his excitement at what she promised, was evident in the erection that was struggling to free itself from the thong. "You're teasing me . . . no, baby, you're torturing me! Let's leave now. I want to go back to the hotel right now!"

The pair of soaked-through panties remained on the floor. Kiana freed herself from his grasp and bent to pick them up. "I have one more pair of these to soak through before we can leave, Samson," she said, sounding just like a third-grade teacher explaining that recess would not happen until after the class worked through the next set of exercises on their handout sheet. "Do something with these," and she handed him her wet panties.

She unlocked the door and walked through quickly, knowing Brandy would ensure the coast was clear.

Maybe Troy was at that very moment holding the crotch of her G-string to his nose, drawing in the aroma of her, swearing that he would get even for her torture of him this night.

Thinking that Troy might be smelling her personal fragrance and planning to exact revenge on her thrilled Kiana mightily.

This evening's third pair of G-string panties began to draw moisture from Kiana's crotch.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the announcement came as Troy found Kiana again talking with Brandy outside the bathroom, "the silent auction is closed. Winning bidders, please visit the auction area where one of the sisters will arrange receipt of your items in exchange for your generous donations. Thank you all!"

"Ooh, let's go see if either of our bids was the highest," Kiana enthused.

"Good luck!" said Brandy, smiling at them.

"We'll catch up later, Brandy," Kiana said over her shoulder as she and Troy headed toward the auction area.

Brandy gave her a thumbs-up signal and grinned.

"Brandy is really a smart girl," Kiana said to Troy as they headed to the auction area. "She's quite mature for her age. I found out a lot about her when we talked earlier."

"She seems really nice," Troy replied distractedly, surreptitiously trying to adjust himself in the thong as they walked.

"Having some issues, dear?" Kiana asked innocently, noticing his predicament.

"Damn! I thought I had this thing situated," he said through gritted teeth.

"Do you want me to reach under your skirt and give you a hand?"

"That would definitely not help."

"What made you hard, baby?" she cooed close to his hear as they continued in the direction of the auction area. "Was it when I talked about finger-fucking you and stroking your cock while you're bent over in front of me?"

Troy stopped abruptly and drew Kiana tightly against him in an awkward three-quarter turn position. It was almost like the position they would be in at one point of a sexy rhumba, except that he did not have her in a latin hold with his arms.

It must have looked a bit odd to those around them.

"I am not kidding . . . not even a little bit, Kiana," he growled into her ear. "You know saying stuff like that to me makes my cock get hard, and I can't---do you hear me?---I CANNOT hear anything else like that right now or we're going to be embarrassed beyond belief." He looked intently into her eyes as he held her. "It would be BOTH of us who would be embarrassed. Think about that."

His ominous tone, the thought of his cock hardening under his skirt, the idea that she was sexually teasing him beyond his ability to control himself . . . all of it was the greatest aphrodisiac Kiana had every experienced.

"I guess you're right, Samson," she replied, turning to embrace him so they were facing each other. Kiana knew they would look far more natural to those around them as a result: husband and wife embracing to kiss as they mingled with the party-goers---how sweet!

(If they only knew . . ..)

"I guess it would be both of us being embarrassed here at the party," she said, laying her head on his shoulder and hugging herself against him for a moment. Raising her head to gaze into his eyes, Kiana said, "I know you would be embarrassed for people to see your skirt tenting up in front of you, and I would surely be embarrassed if the people here saw me soaking through the crotch of my costume because I was so aroused by the thought of your hard dick underneath that skirt."

She quickly uncoupled and strode toward the auction table, announcing over her shoulder loudly enough for the couple next to them to notice and smile in her direction, "I'll check to see if our bids won, dear."

I am so very, very bad tonight, Kiana thought to herself as she left Troy standing in place, with God knows what running through his mind. Whatever it was, she knew it was something conjured in desperation to halt the blood rushing to his penis.

That thong is going to be soaked in pre-cum, she thought happily. She would continue to amp up his sexual excitement, and the fact that he knew he would have to control himself in order not to broadcast the state of his arousal to all those present made Kiana desperate to slip her hand down the front of her pants and stroke her hardened clit.

Sometimes being a woman comes in so handy, she realized. MY erection isn't visible to anyone. A few millimeters' worth of my hardened clit, peeking out from under its hood, can happen inside my panties without anybody even knowing it.

She would tease Troy with that concept later in the evening.

Her hard nipples, though . . .

Neither of their bids had won, but it did not matter. The only gamble that counted tonight was whether Kiana's bid for her husband's virgin asshole would be accepted.

The closing of the silent auction was the cue for the DJ to crank up the music, and couples began to groove to the beat as they gyrated on the cleared-out area serving tonight as a dance floor in the sorority house. Troy had finally made it to the auction table, and Kiana approached him with a contrite expression, head bowed just a bit as she looked at his face as though she were a 5-year-old approaching daddy after being naughty.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers
1...45678...10