Delivering The Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, suck me you dirty cunt, suck it all down," he growled.

Sophie gagged at the amount of fluid flooding her throat. Harry fucked his hips into her face as the last few drops glopped into his daughter's sucking mouth.

David and his mother pulled their clothes together and tried to look as normal as they could.

Sophie stood up and put her arms tenderly around her father's neck. They kissed each other as they never had before. Greedily they wrestled tongues and revelled in each other's flavour.

"I want you to fuck me daddy, please," she moaned.

"I don't know if I can, what we've already done is wrong, we've got to stop."

"But daddy, I need you."

"I want you too honey, but what if we get caught?"

"I don't care daddy, I've got to have your cock in my pussy, pleeease."

"We can't honey, we'll have to keep away from each other as much as possible, it's not that it wouldn't be fantastic but if we get caught everything will change for us, our whole lives will be turned inside out, we just can't," he said sternly.

David leaned over and put his hand around the back of his mother's head and pulled her in for a long sexy kiss. Their tongues danced together and they fed on each other eagerly.

"We must stop David, your father will be back and we can't risk him finding out about you, me and your sister," she warned.

"I can't help it, you're so sexy, I can't keep my hands off of you."

"I know darling, but we have to be careful, don't worry, we're gonna fuck each other's brains out, but we have to be careful your father doesn't find out."

Harry and Sophie came up to the car and Harry opened the back door. Kim and David were laid next to each other on the lower half of the mattress.

"Kim you need to get back in the front with me," Harry declared.

"Why? I'm quite comfortable here," she answered.

"Sophie's distracting me from driving and I need to concentrate on where I'm going."

Kim climbed out and went to the front to climb over into the front passenger seat, without reply. Sophie got into the back with David, and settled down next to him.

Kim sat quietly with Harry and they chatted about all the things they were going to do on their little break in Cornwall. They talked about having a day at Flambards and going to The Wheel Inn for lunch.

Sophie laid back with her legs open and David undid his jeans and pulled them down.

"We have to be quiet but I want your big cock in me now brother."

"The pleasure will be all mine," he grinned, "but some yours too."

Harry drove on, talking to his wife about trivial things but his mind was elsewhere. He thought about his daughter, he thought about her gorgeous legs. He thought about what it would be like to fuck his own daughter, how dirty and sexy she is and how unbelievably nasty it would be to push his hard cock into her dirty wet hole.

Kim talked to her husband about anything she could bring up, anything trivial about their lives and what they would be doing over the holiday. But all the time she was talking, her mind was on what her son and daughter would be doing in the back of the car. He would be licking her sweet little pussy with his long wet tongue. She would be sucking and licking his big hard cock, they would be fucking like rabbits and loving every second.

Harry's cock started to harden again at his delicious thoughts. Kim's pussy began to glow once more as she thought about her fucking kids in the back of the car.

David positioned himself over his waiting sister, he looked down into her gorgeous eyes watching him. His hard cock brushed her soaking pussy lips and the opened around the solid purple knob.

"Here it comes lovely sister of mine," David groaned as his hips jolted forwards.

"Fuck me."

David pushed his steel hard cock into his sister's beckoning wet pussy and they moaned together at the wonderful feeling. David automatically got into his fucking rhythm and Sophie urged him on.

Harry became uncomfortable again and Kim looked down and noticed his hard bulge.

"Feeling horny darling?" She cooed.

"I'm always horny when I'm with my lovely wife."

"I'm feeling a bit sexy myself darling, wanna do something about it?" She almost whispered.

"What about the kids in the back, if we stop they'll see us and I can't do anything while I'm driving"

"Get your cock out and wank it."

Kim put her legs up and slid her dress up over her thighs. Harry saw she had no panties on and he looked at her wet pussy. He thought about how much like his wife his daughter was and it made him even harder.

"Oh your are a horny minx, wife," he groaned.

Harry was as horny as he'd ever been but needed to keep his eyes on the road.

"Play with yourself darling I've got to keep driving."

Kim pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and fucked herself, relieved that how she could, while her husband didn't really know what was making her feel so horny.

David thrust his hard cock in and out, sawing into his sister's soaking wet cunt.

"I can't cum in you, and I'm nearly there."

"I'm safe brother just fill me up."

David let loose with a torrent of cum into his sister's aching hole. The feeling of the hot liquid coating her insides drove Sophie over the top and into a spasming orgasm that convulsed her whole body.

Kim thought about her son's cock fucking her, she thought about how nasty it would be to have him spear her hot pussy with his hard cock, how he could fuck her from behind like a dirty sow. Harry kept driving and glancing at his horny wife. Kim came hard on her fucking fingers thinking about her horny son being the first one to fuck her aching ass, and she squirted her hot juice all over her fucking hand.

David rolled over next to his gasping sister and leaned over to kiss her, sliding his snaking tongue into her hot mouth.

Kim slumped down in her seat and gulped in hard breaths. Harry looked over at his exhausted wife.

"You're such a horny bitch dear, what got you so hot?"

"Hm, hm, I, I, dunno guess it's just being near you honey," she lied.

"I'm gonna need some release myself soon."

"When we get there I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

"Won't be long now dear, were on the A394 to Helston.

David and Sophie pulled their clothes straight and laid back sated and happy. Kim relaxed and cleaned herself up and Harry drove on, frustrated a bit but happy that his family were happy and loved each other.

"Let's have a good time on this break and enjoy being with each other," Harry smiled.

"I know we'll all do that, you can bet on it," she replied and thought about how she could get together with her family herself.

"We have a few days together, then there's always the journey home too."

"Yes there is that honey, there is that," she answered, deep in thought.

The End?