Demeaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lower tummy became painfully distended and the cramps were so unbearable that I started to make fists in my bindings. I beard down hard but the shape of that plug and him holding it in place prevented me from passing it to gain the relief that I so desperately needed. I uncontrollably whimpered in a full panic mode, knowing that I would totally melt down at any given moment.

I physically and emotionally couldn't take any more pain. My neck and shoulders were killing me, I could no longer feel my hands, my lower back ached terribly and the ever increasing cramping in my gut from that invasive fast flowing liquid became torturous and though I fought against it, I was getting dizzy, light headed and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would actually pass out.

Just as he got down to removing all but what seemed to be the final inch, he announced: "You've taken it all. I am going to pull this out on the count of three. When I do, I want you to hold back as hard as you can until I tell you to let it go. If you spill one drop, I will spoon feed it to you. Do you understand me?"

Cramping terribly and feeling like I would simultaneously burst, vomit and black out, I somehow managed to muster the strength to get out a hissing: "Yessss!"

I both felt and heard the edge of a plastic bucket slide up the back of my thighs and stop when it contacted the bottom of my butt cheeks and he started his count: "One ... Two."

I painfully sucked my anus in as hard as I could around that damn plug and he finally pulled it out saying: "Three!"

And I let go. I didn't care anymore, my bowels evacuated with such a force that I could hear the spouting fecal matter hit loud on the bottom of that hollow bucket and the smell was so putrid that I gagged and wanted to vomit, but the resulting feeling from the physical relief that I most desperately needed stopped me short of that.

He wiped me off with a warm wet towel and said: "That was the worst of it. Now this is just a little light cleansing, your to hold this in until I get back from dumping this." And he inserted what felt to be a fleet style enema, squeezed and jerked it out of me.

"Now you hold in every drop." He ordered and he went into the bathroom and I heard him dump and flush and rinse and I broke into a cold sweat from holding that fluid in while anxiously waiting and actually wanting him to return so I could pass it.

I tried my best to get a good look at him, but from the way that he had me bound, I could only see just above and below his beltline.

When the cramping got so bad that I thought that I might lose it, he was back, put the bucket to my buttocks and that liquid came out at that very same moment, sputtering with what felt like some sort of foam behind it.

"Good." He said: "it's almost clear, two more and we're done."

I couldn't believe it when he said that, sweat was pouring off of me and dripping on the bedspread in the pool of thick drool in front of my face and from my pain and weakness, I knew that I couldn't go through that two more times when he offered: "Your choice, but to get this over with, I think you should take them both at once ... Your call."

"Oh my God, just do it!" Mumbled out over my slimy thong and I felt his middle and index finger penetrate my vagina again. He worked them deep within me this time as the greasy tip of the first of the last two fleet type enemas was inserted in my bottom, all the way up to the cap.

I felt movement on the tip and heard him squeeze that bottle and as the fluid invaded my bowel, he held it in place as he curled and worked those fingers in and out me: "That's it." I heard him say: "That's it. That a girl." He coaxed:"You're responding well." He was mocking and making fun of me as I uncontrollably became more creamy from his intentional stimulus and I was embarrassed and felt pure guilt over the fact that I could not hold that physical response back given these horrifying circumstances.

That emotion was short lived when the cramping started again, but this time it was nowhere near as bad as before. When my tummy made loud gurgling sounds, he stepped up behind me and I felt him lean into that bottle to hold it in place with his upper arm and his left hand came around my waist and he started to lightly massage my stomach from above my navel down to my pubic mound as his right fingers continued their constant assault on my growing 'G' spot and my now overly sensitive vaginal wall.

"You are toned." He stated: "A real hard body." He said: "Nice firm ass, tight pussy, firm breasts. Quite a looker." He mocked: "But not one picture of a man." He ridiculed: "A real pity." He sarcastically mocked.

When I defiantly refused to respond that, he instructed: "Hold it in." And his hand left my tummy and from the movement of the tip, I knew he had taken hold of the bottle.

"You know the drill, on three." He said and when we got there, out slipped the first and within seconds, in went the next and as he squeezed and collapsed that bottle, I remembered praying that this would actually be the last.

"How long can you hold this?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I want verbal answers damn it." He said and he pushed the cap and neck in me up to the top of that bottle and started fingering me more aggressively.

" I don't know." I muttered spraying increasing drool and saliva that I refused to swallow from that nasty tasting soaking wet thong. Then his fingers stopped and slowly left me.

I felt the bucket again and he pulled the tip out.

As I grunted and pushed through cramping, agenizing pain he ordered: "All of it. Squeeze out every drop." And I beard down hard, over and over feeling more relief with each push as the pressure eased up and that liquid continued to pass.

Spurt after spurt hit that bucket and though I tried to bear down the hardest the last time, those muscles were totally spent, but somehow I finally managed to squeeze out every last drop of it.

I heard what sounded to be sloshing water and I felt another warm wet towel all over my bottom and the latex gloved hand pulled the thong out of my mouth and he said: "I will untie you, if you give me your word that there will be no further resistance."

After a brief hesitation of not knowing how to answer, he demandingly asked: "Well ..?"

Out of total weakness: "I promise you." Is all that I could manage to whisper.

"I found this in your nightstand and you are to wear it until after I leave you. Do you understand?" He sternly questioned and before I could answer, he slipped my black sleep mask over my head being very careful to position it to cover my eyes: "Can we get along without another gag?" He asked.

"Yes and I do understand." I immediately answered. I was broken, I didn't want to go down without a fight, but I had none left in me at that point: "If he was going to kill me, I wish he would just get it over with to stop the pain and torture." I thought over and over in my mind.

He untied my ankles and calves and removed the chair, then each elbow and wrist and he said: "I'm going to help you stand now. Just take it easy and go slow."

He reached around me from behind and placed his left forearm at my chest just under my breasts and before he could take my right arm, I had to stand to relive the intense pain in my back.

On wobbly legs, I stumbled the half step back against him and I felt his erection, bare belly and chest as he held me up against him to prevent me from falling. I knew at that very moment that he was now totally nude. I was shocked and I became even more insanely frightened.

Instantly I remembered that when I saw what part of him that I could see going into my bathroom, that I saw his shirt, some of his jeans and a belt, but now knowing that he is nude, made me much more afraid of him and I blurted out: "What more could you possibly want from me?"

He walked me the two steps to the side of the mattress and helped me up on my bed saying: "Face down and up on your knees for me."

As I fearfully complied, I felt his latex covered hand at the center of my back and he instructed: "Put your knees together, chest all the way down in front, feet apart, now arch your back ." And I blindly obeyed to each instruction.

I felt his right hand on the side of my waist, just above my hip and he entered me in one hard forward thrust. He began to take me slow and determined at first but it quickly became fast and hard and as loud slapping sounds of his flat belly hitting my ass filled the room, I started to cum.

At that point, I didn't care if this was rape. I didn't care if it was forced and when he reached down and around and started manipulating my clit, I didn't care if the heard my responsive moans, resulting from my growing lust filled pleasures.

Even with all of my previous deep rooted fear, contempt and hatred of him, I let that go as I continued to cum.

I hadn't been with a man in months, in fact I hadn't been with any that I would have considered to be a real man, ever. In total disbelief, I heard myself continually cry out: "Yes, yes! Oh God! Yes!" Like the sluts, MILFs and whores on internet porn sites as I continued to cum ... and cum hard.

For the first time in my life I felt a resulting fluid discharge spill from within me, all around his penis and over his scrotum and then I felt the warmth of it run down the insides of my thighs.

Bewildered, pleasured and embarrassed, I tried to collapse forward and bask in the glow, but he held me up as he continually pumped me harder and faster.

I caught myself reaching down deep, trying to grasp another orgasm and when I almost attained it, without any indication, he immediately broke that spell when he straighten up, repositioned and pushed himself up into my ass.

I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to do. Never in my life would I permit that sex act and the times that I had taken a man, I never, ever would have even given it the slightest consideration, nor would have I considered ever seeing him again, in the event that he so much as suggested or tried to have anal sex with me.

My rim felt raw from that plug and it burned as he entered me and my bowel was far too sensitive for his size and soar after those brutal enemas and though my colon felt like it was on fire, he continued in spite of my verbal objections and physical reactions.

Right as I cramped, weakened, gave up, and quit trying to push him out, his very next of many thrusts went into me his total length, all the way up to where I could feel his balls slapping my vaginal lips.

The resulting sensations were now so overwhelming, so pleasurably intense, that I thought for a brief moment that I must have passed out and was having some form of a delusional, sexually charged dream! ... And again, I started to cum.

But this time it was different. This time it was from my most inner core, from the very center of my being, from a place so deep within me that it was far from where I had ever been and certainly had never cum before.

My breasts became super sensitive, my nipples filled with blood to the point that I thought they might pop and my loins became so intensely warm and full of lust, that I never wanted him to stop.

Over and over he continued to hump and this time I actually didn't know how much more pleasure I could take or how long he would last ... though I prayed to God that he would never stop.

Just at the point where this insanely magical feeling came crashing through my chest and washing over my entire body, from the top of my head down through my toes, another inner liquid discharge 'popped' from deep within me and I felt it spill from my body and I heard it pour out onto my bedspread and he stopped at full stoke, deep inside me.

Wave after continuous wave of intense inexplicable orgasmic sensation washed through my body actually curling my toes and collecting every ounce of energy from within until I collapsed forward, limp, exhausted, emotionally drained and totally satisfied.

Then to my disappointment, he ever so slowly pulled out.

I felt his presence come close to my head and I could smell his warm sensuous musk on him mixed with my own feminine lustful sent and as he stood close, I was compelled to speak to him, but I didn't know what to say.

Finally when I gathered enough strength, I rolled to my back, faced where I knew that he was standing and I simply said just above a whisper: "Next time I want you to lead with that."

His voice came calm, soft and reassuring when he responded: "I need to let me finish in your mouth. Please don't be worried, I'm good at this."

And without hesitation, I struggled to sit: "You are asking for approval?" I heard myself say.

He answered almost in the form of a request: "Please lie on your back with your shoulders at the edge of the mattress for me."

And as he directed my positioning while assisting me to comply, he said: "There can never be a next time."

Once he was satisfied that he had me in place, he gently touched my forehead pushing the back of my head down against the side edge of the mattress and I heard a balloon like snapping sound that I thought could only be produced by him removing a prophylactic.

When the warm moist head of his penis contacted my lips I opened my mouth and as he eased himself in, I instinctively closed my lips around him and I started to suck. Immediately, I heard him sniff in a deep breath and he started to gently caress and fondled my breasts.

His humping started off slow, tender and soft and as I wrapped my tongue around his shaft just behind the silky smooth shape of it's head, his left hand left that breast, went around to the back of my neck and he pushed himself down my throat.

Normally I think I would have gagged and choked but the position he had my head in had my mouth so well aliened with my throat that he slid right down past my uvula and I guess from all the previous gagging that I just didn't have any more fight left in me so I relaxed and let it happen.

When I finally felt his warm bald scrotum contact my nose and forehead, he stopped and as his penis convulse several times and I knew that he was cuming down my throat well past my tongue. I tenderly reached around and hugged both of his upper thighs and caressed his hips finding them to be as smooth and hairless as his sack.

When he finally went soft, he slowly pulled out and he helped me back up to where I was all of the way on my bed. When I heard him start to dress, he said: "I'll be staying with you for at least thirty minutes longer to prevent you from coughing up any of my sperm." And I didn't know what he meant by that or how to respond to it.

He tenderly rubbed my wrists, elbows and ankles where I had been bound, he fondled my breasts for a moment, stepped back and I swear that I could feel his eyes on me and I was once again praying that he wasn't taking pictures of me laying there like that.

After about twenty more minutes, he bound my hands behind my back and left me on my side and I heard him collect the buckets and put everything in the center of that plastic sheet. I could hear him fold and kind of gather and roll it up. Then it dawned on me that the reason for all of that plastic, his absence of body hair and the fact that he came in my mouth was to avoid leaving behind any trace evidence or DNA.

In a finalizing tone, he said: "Those knots are loose, the bindings are a pair of your pantyhose and you should be able to free yourself within minutes after I leave you.

Then to my total shock, horror and disbelief, he coldly announced: "This evening was provided to you by all of your coworkers. Each and every action was agreed on and requested by them, then specifically detailed and scripted for me to perform on you. They asked that I tell you at the close of this evening to please have a nice weekend and that all of them are really looking forward to seeing you on Monday. I must say that they all loved the still shots and videos that were live streamed to them from your device. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

And then he was gone.

12