All Comments on 'Demetrius Ch. 15'

by KirkEdwards

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

I really like this series. When i started to read this story i thought it's an incest stories and i am a great fan of incest story but you have just done brilliant job here. I like the main characters demetri and alexis so much. Its very exciting how love can develop between a human and a vampire. In my opinion demetri should change himself into the vampire so that he can prove his love for alexis. When i read your last chapter i was really shocked to know that alexis used demetri for his mom. But i am happy that it was turned out just as a dream. Please keep continue this great series. Hope the next chapter will come soon.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
...

Good Story.

However I feel like Demetrius is making all of the concessions here and his mother is being quite selfish about him becoming a vampire whether he wants to or not.

As in life, I believe honest and openness would erase any form of future resentfulness and hatred that may appear. The fact that injesting her bodily fluids is making the change almost a certainty, I feel this should have been explained prior to Demetrius.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous