Demon Spawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the noxious mixture reached Ian, his head seemed to tilt and spin. He found himself hyper sensitive to sounds, scents, movement and feelings. His skin could almost feel the movements of the dancers on the air currents. He could smell the sweat on their skin, and the arousal of men and women in the throes of passion. His eyes tuned into a vibrant series of colours unlike any he had witnessed before. He suddenly became acutely aware of his Acolyte, now dancing closer and closer to him.

The brief, almost hesitant touches they had been making up till now, became anything but brief, and far more deliberate in nature. This close to him, he could smell her excitement, her arousal, and, oddly enough, his own. He felt his balls literally pulsing. His cock bouncing in the rhythm of his body to the dance, and to the more intimate rhythm of his heartbeat. His heart seemed to be mimicking the sounds of the drums, hammering the cadence in his chest. His groin, denied for three years, screamed out its lust. His mind seemed to lose itself in his body's quest for satisfaction, his lust, his incredible need.

Around him, he became aware of many couples actively engaging in sex. He was aware of men laying on their backs with women sitting astride them frantically moving up and down. Other men stood with their women wrapped around them. Ian could clearly see their cocks slipping in and out of their paramours bodies.

The pistoning phalluses reflected the fire and torch lights from their shiny surfaces, catching his eye like a wave of tiny living disco lights. Couples moved in different patterns, coupling in a wide variety of styles and positions. They even moved amongst themselves, openly swapping and sharing with each other in pairs...and in groups.

The sounds of the slick movements, of the cries of passion reverberated in his head. The wild chanting and thumping of the logs and drums seemed to inflame his passions, his desires.

And the smells, oh God the smells. His nose soaked up the pheromones that permeated the cave, his body reacting to each new scent. The smell of their lust, their rut, permeated his senses. The scents triggered passions within him that he had not felt since before his wife's crisis.

Ian reeled from the onslaught of open sexuality. His head could barely keep coherent or objective thoughts on the sights and sounds surrounding him. His heart burst with its needs and his prick freely oozed precum as it sought out the nearest object of its desires, the only woman within easy reach...his Acolyte.

Their dancing had become far more erotic in nature as their tentative touches moved to open rubbing of their bodies against each other. The wilder the cacophony of sounds, smells, and images the more aroused the two became.

She was pushing herself against him now, front to front. She moved up and down his body, trailing her breasts against his chest and stomach. His rampant prick twitched every time it collided with her moving form. All thoughts of correctness, all attempts at reasoned thought were gone from his mind. The only thoughts he had were driven by lust and desire.

She spun around and bent in front of him, pushing herself back until his pulsing erection was trapped between the cheeks of her warm and enticing ass. She bent at the waist, her hands reaching for the ground. He felt her buttocks slide over his manhood as she moved. He could feel the heat and wetness of her vagina pressing against the underside his prick. It near drove him insane!

Without warning, she lifted onto her tip toes and leaned forward, changing the angle of her attack, dragging the tip of his tumescence through the wet valley of her sex. He couldn't take it anymore and pushed himself hard against her.

An explosion of pleasure ripped through his brain as he felt himself sink into her warm folds. He reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her hard to his groin. He buried himself completely in a single thrust....but he didn't stop there...

His mind was overwhelmed by his body's desires, its needs. He pulled back and thrust forward hard, slamming into the soft cushion of her ass. Again and again he thrust into her. His frantic movements became harder, faster, and deeper as their bodies raced to completion together.

The feel of her exquisitely hot and tightly gripping wet well was quickly bringing them both to bursting. He felt her pulse, her inner muscles massaging his hard shaft. The slick wetness gripped him tightly and refused to let go.

With one final thrust, Ian slammed into her and held himself rigid against her as a burst of agonizingly wonderful pleasure tore through every fibre of his body. He felt his balls pull up and his prick swell as shot after shot of his essence sprayed into the Acolyte's receptive cunt. A fierce, guttural cry broke from the very core of his body as he spent himself within her. A cry that was echoed by the Acolyte as she welcomed what he released into her womb.

After what seemed an eternity but was likely only a minute, he felt the tension drain from him and he collapsed onto her back. He barely managed to keep them on their feet and in the center of the small circle, mindful of the admonition not to scuff the ash.

The Acolyte stood, and as she did so his softening prick slid from within her slippery folds. As Ian looked down, he saw a great gush of his cum flow from her open pussy to run down her leg. His needs spent, his mind began to work again, and he instantly regretted his actions. He had suffered in silence the loss of his wife's sexual desire, but this was not the way he should have slacked that need!

Before he could think any more such thoughts the chanting changed once again. It slowed and became louder, more focused in nature. He looked to the central circle and saw the Priestess stretch her hand out once more. The shimmering light dripped again and the fog of coloured smoke quickly dissipated, and with it the rush of sexual need. Ian realized that he could not have fought against the power of the smokes effect - or so he rationalized...

The members of the congregation fell to their knees and began chanting His name. The words were strange to him, but he somehow understood their meaning. They were calling him forth into this world from His. Ian found himself falling to his knees, and following the chants of the others in the cave.

His senses still eerily heightened, Ian felt an odd sensation against his skin as when the door to an air conditioned room is opened and the pressure shifts.

Ian's gaze shifted to the darkness at the far end of the cave. Something was there. Something he could not initially make out. Shadow on shadow, darkness on darkness. But he knew instinctively that the darkness held life.

He was looking into the shadows when it happened. Two round orange spots opened far into the shadows. They sat there high up, for a brief moment, then floated to the ground. In swift back and forth movements, the spots began to move into the White circle. The forward movement was extremely rapid.

Something completely alien, highlighted by the bright blue fire light, moved into the circle. The thing scuttled along the ground much like an oversized lizard would, back foot moving to meet the front foot on each respective side forcing the body to contract on that side and expand on the opposite side. The front foot of the expanding side shot forward to dig into the ground well ahead of the frightening head with its two large orange spots for eyes.

The thing came to a stop not far from the fire. It rose up impossibly high on its hind legs. It must have towered more than seven feet into the air. The thing sat back on its haunches, folding inwards on itself in a manner that was impossible for human physique to imitate. Even sitting, it towered over the Priestess.

The things long thin body was dark red in colour. Except for a band of fur around its hips, it was naked. The musculature was unlike anything Ian had ever seen, certainly not human in nature. The muscles were long and sinuous and seemed to fix to points unnatural for a human. It did not have the traditional human six pack abs, but rather bands of musculature forming a criss-cross or X pattern over its stomach. It reminded him of a rattan weave on a chair turned 45 degrees.

Ian looked upward toward the frightening head. The head was round and perched on an impossibly thin neck. Ian could not make out a nose or ears. The colour of the head was a much darker intensity of red than the body, shading almost to black.

The mouth had no lips, and the conical spiked teeth seemed to be fitted right into the jaws. As the mouth closed it fit together so perfectly that Ian could not make out the line of it until it opened again. When it did open, a long rope-like tongue flitted out much like that of a snake, though it lacked the forked end.

The eyes closed vertically as opposed to human eyes which close horizontally. Ian could not make out any pupils in the perfectly round orange spheres yet he knew when it was looking at him.

The Priestess raised her hand, palm outward, fingers spread and opened toward the thing. It raised its own hand and spread its fingers in turn. Where the human hand had a wide flat palm with four fingers at the end and a thumb near the bottom, this creature had six fingers, three to each side, which opened in a sunburst pattern from an impossibly small palm. As the fingers flexed, Ian could see that the thing had opposable fingers. Where on a human, only the thumb could touch each of the other fingers, it was possible for this creature to touch each of its six fingers to the others. The fingers seemed to have an additional joint compared to human fingers. At the tips of each finger was a cone shaped, black coloured talon almost two inches in length.

Ian had no doubt that it was not of this world.

The Priestess held her hand over the flames. The blue shimmer dripped and once again smoke billowed from the four fire pits. As before, the smoke hugged the ground, but this time the smoke moved inwards towards the central fire pit.

The Priestess began to dance.

The congregation began to chant and make its strange music keeping in time with the Priestess' movements. Ian recognized that this song too was a song of lust, but much different than the version he had danced to. That was a song of human lust, this...something completely different.

Ian was mesmerized by Priestess' movements. The stunning beauty of her naked form twisted, stretched, pranced, and shook in time with the chanting. Her dancing was an intoxicatingly sexual display that aroused the passion of any male, and probably many of the women, that watched her movements. Ian was not immune to the sight and felt himself rise as he watched. He wasn't alone.

The creature's body began to sway in time to the music. The eyes were fixated on the Priestess as she moved back and forth before Him. Her dancing became more frantic, wilder as she danced toward the Beast.

The Beast began to mimic her movements, making incredibly fluid gestures of hands, arms, and body. The movements were side to side. The sinuousness of the movements reminded Ian of the slithering of a snake, though the legs remained fixed in place underneath it. The Beast's movements could not have been duplicated by a human.

The Beast's hands moved in counterpoint to its head, which moved in counterpoint to the body, keeping its head on the same level throughout the dance. Ian noted that its hips did not move back to front much, unlike human hips which moved gracefully back and forth. He wondered how it had sex...

As the pair danced, the Beast stood and moved ponderously into the flames. As with the Priestess, the flames shot upwards the full length of its body, to caress and touch it all over. When it moved from the fire, it too was coated with the shimmering blue light.

Once more the pair began to dance around each other, the Priestess doing most of the step movements, the Beast swaying in place turning slowly, ponderously. As the Priestess occasionally moved towards the Beast, its long sinuous tongue would slip over the upper half of her body. It would curl to the curve of her breasts, each in turn. At one point, it looked as if the tongue was pulling on her nipples.

After several of these tongue caresses, the head moved downwards allowing the tongue to slip between her legs. Ian heard the Priestess gasp and knew when the Beasts tongue had found her sex.

Ian saw movement at the things waist. He watched stunned, yet fascinated, as something long and white slid through the furs. If it was the things cock, it was impossibly long, impossibly thick, and impossibly mobile.

It moved downwards almost touching the ground, then doubled itself in the center into an 'S' shaped curve. With straight parts above and below the 'S', it seemed to look like a dollar sign with only one line. The tip twisted and moved irregularly, as if searching for something, as it rose up into a plane parallel with the ground.

The Priestess moved forward and reached toward the Beast. With the Beast sitting, its hips were roughly equal in height to hers. She reached out and grabbed the Beasts cock and pulled it just lower than her breasts.

As Ian watched in fascination the Beasts 'S' shaped coil pulsed, straightening out, sending the head of its cock up through her breasts almost to her neck. Ian realized the coil was taking the place of the human back and forth hip movement. As the coil reformed, the head of the cock slipped back to below her breasts.

The Beast reached forward and grabbed the Priestess under her arms. He lifted her straight up into the air. She opened her legs and wrapped them around its torso. Still holding onto the Beasts cock, she brought it to her sex. They let gravity take over as both the Beast and the Priestess let out a howl of lust.

The two of them began to move together, the Priestess moving her hips up and down, the Beast moving its 'S' coil in and out forcing a grotesque act of sex. The Beast turned to its left and took three very shuddering steps towards the altar. Ian realized that while the Beast was very fast and sinuously mobile on all fours, when raised up on its rear legs it was incredibly awkward.

The Beast placed the Priestess on her back on the altar. Ian could now clearly see the thing's cock as it moved in and out of the Priestess. While the Beast's cock was impossibly massive, only about five inches or so were moving in and out of the Priestess' body. Slicked with the Priestess' juices, it glistened evilly white in the light of the torches and fires.

Ian could hear the slurping sounds of the massive cock moving in and out but there was no accompanying slapping sounds associated with human copulation, sounds normally associated with the contact of flesh against flesh. Other sounds were eerily familiar...

The Beast's growls oddly matched and created a syncopated counterpoint to the Priestess' groans and moans. While slightly odd, they were not far off the norm for human voices.

The squelching sounds of its cock moving in and out of her pussy was in perfect mimicry of that of human sex.

The one thing they did not do was kiss.

The beast twined its hands around the Priestess' arms. Six fingers divided around her arms. Three of its fingers went in each direction and linked with the other three fingers coming around from the other side. Ian did not doubt that this hold would be virtually impossible to break. With hands locked around the woman's arms, keeping her rigidly in place, the beast sexual drive began to increase dramatically.

The Priestess began to cry out though Ian was uncertain if it was from pain or arousal. The things 'S' shaped coil was snapping back and forth at a furious rate of speed, much faster than a human could. The beast's growls began to get louder and deeper.

Suddenly, it rotated its head back and howled at the moon shining brightly overhead. The coil of its cock straightened as much as was possible and it began to tremble along its length. Its body going rigid. As Ian watched, fascinated, the massive shaft jerked violently several times.

The Priestess cried out and began to shake dramatically. Ian was sure she was having a huge orgasm impaled on the massive fleshy spike of the beast.

Before Ian knew it, their mutual orgasm ended. The Beast's head rotated forward and looked down on the Priestess. It released its hold on her arms leaving groves that would probably bruise. The long thick cock retreated quickly from inside her body and coiled itself back beneath the fur at its waist, leaving a sickly green scum trailing behind. The Beast's semen Ian realized.

He looked to the Priestess. Her body took much longer to slow down from her exertions than did the Beast. She was still breathing heavily, her breasts riding up and down on her chest to each successive gasp. Her legs were spread, her sex open and on display as the sickly looking green scum ran from inside her.

Though he was in open shock from what he had just witnessed, he was also very highly aroused. His own cock was rigid and ready, still wet from his recent invasion of his Acolytes sex. He could see the Acolyte watching him, from the corner of her eyes, her obvious state of arousal starting to get the better of both of them.

As before, he could sense her need, smell her arousal, and feel the flutter of the air currents when she moved. Her breathing too was laboured. Matching his own.

Her breasts, previously hidden from him during their last act of sex, were on open display when she turned slightly towards him. Her nipples were hard and thick. Ian wanted to wrap his mouth around them and suckle them for hours.

Sweat was covering her body, indeed his own. The sheen covering her reflected the moonlight and flickering torch and fire light on all her womanly contours. Shining in almost pornographic splendour, she reminded him of a black and white nude drawing. A very good black and white drawing. Ian was distracted to say the least. He both wanted and dreaded any invitation from her.

Their eyes locked for the briefest of moments and then fell away. Movement caught his eyes and other senses. The young man and his Acolyte were moving towards the Locilus.

The man and woman reached out to touch the top of the Locilus together and the lid slip open. He reached in and pulled on the hand of a woman. Ian was surprised. The woman who sat up in the box was not his wife. Last in, he had expected Heather to be the first to come out.

The young man helped his young wife out of the box and kissed her, pulling her hard into him. The woman responded as if she had been starved of sex.

The kiss was passionate, almost feral, their hunger contagious as they fed off each other. Hands moved freely over each other as their mouths clenched tightly together. Their bodies slapped together, naked desire and naked flesh in open display.

She reached down and took his erection into her hand. She slid back onto the top of the Locilus and pulled him toward and into her body. He went willingly. The sex that followed was heated and intense.

Ian watched fascinated as their passion built. Now the full range of sound he expected from a sexual liaison could be heard. All the right sounds of human bodies moving in union. The sounds of pleasure escaping their lips.

They moved to the song of human lust, pushing hard against each other in time to the chanting and music sung by the congregation.

He could see the sheen of sweat building on their bodies. Could see the shimmering of heat around them. Could almost feel that heat even from where he was standing. Their union was fast, furious, and almost brutal in nature. When they climaxed together, Ian almost peaked with them.

The couple held each other tightly in post coitus bliss. They kissed almost tenderly as they slowly came down from their high. After a brief time, he lifted her from the box and slowly walked them back to their circle. As they came to enter it, their Acolyte stopped them and separated them. She directed him back to his circle but took her into the inner white circle. The woman looked back once from within the woman's circle, a tender smile on her lips for her partner. Then she turned to face the odd pair in the centre of the circle.