Demon Spawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beast let out a soft burble of a growl, its interest now being piqued by the women. It began to move with them, swaying in a manner that was now familiar to Ian.

Ian's eyes were riveted to the scene. His wife and the Priestess were dancing sexually for the Beast and had successfully aroused Him. A twinge of jealousy and fear rippled through him as he watched his wife.

The two women spun around a new access that now definitely included the Beast. The next movement was subtle, but it caught all of Ian's attention. The Priestess began to back slowly out of the dance, leaving Heather and the Beast to focus on a two way dance vice the three way she had been part of.

Heather found herself caught up in the oddly comforting rhythms. She moved closer to the Beast. It bent its head slightly and a long dark tongue flicked out and slid over her skin. The touch seemed to burn her flesh yet at the same time she found herself protected from that burn.

The tongue slithered over her face and neck, over her shoulders and down onto her chest. The tongue was incredibly flexible and moved around her flesh like a man's fingers would. She felt it slide over her breasts, the left first then the right. It ran gently over her nipples, sending chills up and down her spine. It seemed to be able to pull at her nipples much like a man's fingers would pinch them.

The Beast bent its body and the tongue moved further down. It drew down over her stomach, across her navel and down over her mons. As it descended between her legs, she felt a shiver rush through her body. The burn touched her sex and ignited a flame within her.

She felt its hands on her arms. Felt it lifting her into the air. She placed her feet on its stomach spreading her knees wide. She reached down and grasped the Beast's penis in her hands. It was very thick, heavy, and unbelievably mobile.

Ian watched enthralled as his Heather guided the Beast to her. He could see her rubbing the head of its massive prick against the soft folds of her sex. There seemed to be an infinitesimally brief pause and then she lowered herself onto the Beast.

Ian heard her sharp intake of breath as the head of the massive phallus penetrated her body. He heard himself grown as a frisson of guilt, fear, jealousy, and arousal raced through his body. His entire world was now centered on the action in the middle of the inner circle as Heather and the Beast consummated their lust.

The Beast took those slow, awkward steps to the altar and place his wife on her back. Ian watched as the 'S' shaped muscle elongated and reformed, thrusting deeper and deeper into his wife's body. He could hear his wife's cries of pain/pleasure, could see the sheen of moisture on the now glistening phallus as it continuously plunged in and out of his wife.

The Beasts' head rotated backward. Ian held his breath. He could hear the cries of his wife as she moved closer and closer to her release. And then it happened. The Beast let out the now familiar growl and the massive cock plunged as deeply as it could into his wife.

Heather cried out her release, screaming her pleasure/pain as the Beast ejaculated into her body. She felt the intense heat, much hotter than that of her husband, as it filled her completely. The massive cock recoiled, the last of its semen spraying over her stomach and the outside of her sex.

Her body shook relentlessly in its reaction to her orgasm. She had never felt it's like before. She was stunned and completely exhausted from what had just occurred. The heard the Beast moving back from her.

Heather attempted to sit up, her spinning head almost causing her to lose her balance. After a moment, the dizziness passed and she was able to stand if a little awkwardly. She held onto the altar until she felt she was OK, then turned to return to her small circle.

She could see Ian watching her, looking at her body. She looked down and saw the green slime the covered the lower half of her stomach. She blushed furiously at the realization that this was the first other 'male' she had been with since her marriage to Ian. But she knew that it had been necessary to do this to save herself from dying. She stepped back into her small circle, turning away from her husband in her embarrassed state.

Ian had watched his wife as she walked back to her circle. He recognized concern on her face and was sure what that would be. There was little either of them could do. If they wanted her to live, they had to do what was necessary, whatever the consequences. And Ian was certain what those would be after having met the American couple.

Heather was the last of the Supplicants so he expected that the ceremony would soon end...the chanted changed yet again. This time the chanting was slower. It had a sad quality to it. Ian began to get worried.

The Priestess moved in front of the blue flame and extended her arms to the two women. Without hesitation, the younger woman moved out of her circle to take one of the extended hands. Uncertain, Heather looked over her shoulder to Ian.

His Acolyte whispered to him this was necessary. His wife needed to take hold of the Priestess' hand and follow her. Ian looked into Heather's eyes and gave her a resolute nod.

Heather smiled at her husband and moved hesitantly to take the Priestess' other hand.

The Priestess turned and hand in hand, led the woman toward the Beast. He moved down onto four limbs and scuttled away back into the darkness, with the three women following. Ian began to get nervous. His body leant forward in unconscious imitation of his intentions to move. His Acolyte's arm blocked his path.

"It is necessary." She hissed louder this time.

Ian was looking at her with hard eyes, eyes that blazed daggers. "If she is harmed..."

"She will not be harmed and will eventually be returned to you. But your path together will be interrupted for a brief time. It is part of your price." She told him in a soft but no nonsense voice.

Ian felt it. The door had opened again, then closed. His head snapped around to the deep darkness. He knew with dread certainty that his wife had just been taken from him. He turned a deadly look on his Acolyte.

"For how long?" he snapped in a voice tinged with fear.

"It will be a year before the moon aligns again for you." She told him. She reached out to take his arm, but he shrugged her off. He was angry, and very frightened. He had told himself the entire evening that this was for his wife, for her life. But he knew that he had in fact done this for himself. He could not imagine his life without her. Now, for at least a year, he would have to live that fact.

Once again his Acolyte reached out and took his hand. He did not resist as tears began to fall down his face. She took him into her embrace. Once again he was crying on her breast...

Ian felt the door open. He looked up expectantly. After a few moments, a single figure came into view. The Priestess.

The chanting changed once more. The Priestess walked into the flames. As she did, a wind suddenly come up, blowing into the centre of the inner circle. A dust devil formed around the fire. Ian closed his eyes to prevent dust and sand from hurting him. He could feel the wind getting stronger, hear its sound as the dust devil became larger.

Suddenly the sounds ceased. Ian slowly opened his eyes. Around him, the lines of ash from all the circles were gone. There was no trace they had even been there. The only things left in the great cavern was the two stone objects, the empty -- and now dead - fire pits, and the instruments the congregating had used. Surprisingly, the torches were still burning.

Ian realized it was darker. The moonlight was missing. He looked up noting that the moon was no longer shining into the hole far above.

All around him people were retrieving their gowns and cloaks and slowly making their way to the base of the ramp and the long climb out of the cave...

Lauran sat in her house in Michigan drinking a little red wine before bed. She was looking at the collection of photographs on her mantel, proof of her life. She, her husband Michael and their four children, two boys and two girls. One of whom was dying alone somewhere in Eastern Europe.

The photos was taken on Heather's wedding day, and showed her daughter looking adoringly into the eyes of her husband Ian. There was a look of pride there. Of love and tenderness shared between them.

She was so angry at Ian for taking her daughter away in what was assuredly the last days of her life.

The phone chirped. It was late for anyone to call. The ID showed, "Unknown Number, Unknown Name", then, "Long Distance". She knew of only one person who was currently living away whose number would not be recognized by her phone.

"Michael!" She screamed. Her husband was there in a flash. She was pointing at the phone.

Michael reached out and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello?" he stammered.

"Michael? It's Ian." Came the terse reply.

Lauran's hand clutched her husband's. This was the call she was dreading. This was the call she didn't want to hear. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Are you there?" Ian asked.

"Yes Ian. We're both here." Michael replied.

There was a brief pause.

"She went through the procedure tonight." Ian started hesitantly. "She survived it." Again a brief pause.

"You have to understand...It's not a certainty. And there is still a long way to go. Perhaps as much as a year. But she survived the first part.

"Look, there were three women who did the procedure tonight. One of them did not survive. And it's still a risk until it's all over and completed. But...

"But?" Lauran asked hope building. She heard a soft sound on the other side of the phone. It took her a moment to realize that Ian was crying.

"I think she is going to live Lauran. It's still early. But I think she'll live and be healthy."

"How do we get there?" came the immediate response from Michael, mimicking Lauran's thought.

"You won't be allowed to see her, so you might as well stay where you are. Even I won't be able to see her except briefly from time to time. Maybe later in the process.

"I'll keep you posted on her progress and tell you when you can come see her. I'm staying in Europe, at least till this is over. My company has already approved my transfer. So I can work here for a year.

"I'll keep you posted. I have to go now."

Lauran could hear his sobbing as he shut the line.

The two looked at each other. Hope building for the first time in years.

"I can wait a year." Michael said with a smile before falling into his wife's embrace...