Demon Spawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the circle to his left, the Acolyte gripped the older man's hand and gently pulled him from their circle toward the Locilus. They touched the stone top and it rose slowly. The man looked into the box and then slipped to his knees. Ian realized he was crying. He reached into the box with two hands and lifted the body of his wife out. As soon as she cleared the box she seemed to come to life.

She seemed confused, uncertain, looking around trying to find out what was going on. She realized she was naked, and in the arms of her man. She fell to her knees with him and the grabbed each other hard kissing and crying in the dirt.

Ian was stunned. The woman was young -- or at least much younger than when she went into the Locilus. She appeared to be a well formed, well cared for, middle aged woman. Her hair was dark with silver highlights and reached down to the middle of her back. Her breasts had a slight sag to them, but nothing unusual for a woman of her age.

The two were rolling in the dirt and as they did, Ian got a better look at her amazing ass. He couldn't believe the transformation that had occurred.

Suddenly, the man turned her over onto her back and thrust himself between her legs. The woman let out a howl of delight and laughed as he took her forcefully. They rutted, and there was no better word for what they were doing, energetically in front of the onlookers. And they were indeed on looking.

Ian watched, his body responding to the site of their union. With her laying on her back in the dirt, Ian had a direct view between her legs to the junction of their union. He could clearly see the man's glistening cock sliding in and out of the woman. He could see the slickness, even smell it on the air.

Their frenzied activity built quickly. Suddenly, the man slammed hard into the woman and froze, his body rigid. Ian could see his ass clenching several times and knew that we was spewing his seed into his woman.

Ian was uncertain how long they had performed but his body was on the verge of exploding as the couple came together loudly and joyously. As before, his senses seemed to be super human acute. He could see the couple clearly even from forty feet away. He could hear their ragged breathing diminishing, slowing as they came down from their sexual high. He could smell their heavy rut on the air, almost taste it.

Sweat was pouring off his body. His muscles were wound up tight. His cock was painful in its erect state. He knew that if he, or anyone else, touched it -- it would explode. He could feel someone's hand sliding up and down his back. He looked to his Acolyte, now standing beside him. She held his right hand in hers, her left hand was at his back, and her left breast was pressed tightly to the arm she held. She was smiling at him. There was a tear in her eye, slowly rolling down her cheek.

Her body felt so warm against his. His nose flared as he took in her intoxicating smell. He could feel his need, his desire for her. His cock was bouncing up and down to the rhythm of his heartbeat. He wanted her, needed her. He couldn't keep his hands from her, but as he began to move to embrace her, she nodded her head to indicate to him to look to his left.

The other couple was now beside him, their Acolyte was drawing them apart, guiding her into the inner White circle, directing him back to his own.

Ian felt his Acolyte move, drawing him forward. Something suddenly registered in his mind...it was his turn! He would see Heather! What had happened to his wife? Did she survive? Would she be whole like the older woman now was?

His heart pounding, he moved slowly but relentlessly toward the Locilus, his Acolyte matching his steps still holding his hand. When they arrived at the box, she took his hand and guided it to the stone lid. Immediately it began to rotate upwards.

Ian's eyes adjusted to the dimness inside the box. The image of a woman was there. He couldn't make her out clearly. It took him a moment to realize that he was looking at the hazy image through the tears in his eyes.

Ian reached down and took up the woman's hand. He felt a sudden warmth as his hand passed through an unseen barrier. He pulled the hand back through the barrier and as he did, the woman's eyes opened. Ian's eyesight suddenly cleared. He was looking into the green eyes of his wife.

He pulled harder, drawing her upwards. She moved to sit. Her beautiful hair, cascaded around her head like a red halo. Her skin, always pale, seemed to glow white in the light of the moon, fires, and torches - a galaxy of freckles scattered across it. She stood up, rising in all her naked glory, once again the picture of health and vitality.

Ian's heart burst! He grabbed her and pulled her out of the box and into his embrace. Her arms wrapped around him and pulled him tightly to her body. Ian was crying unashamedly as he held her as tightly as he could. She crushed kisses against his mouth, soft kisses, hard kisses, long lingering kisses, and yet they held a tenderness even in their frantic haste to cover each other's faces. Her face was wet...tears he realized, his and hers.

Ian's hands were moving up and down her back. He could feel the incredible softness of her warm skin where less than an hour ago that same skin felt like cold sandpaper. He relished in the touch of her, his hands taking in her back from her neck to her ass. He felt her chest pressed against his, his hips grinding with hers.

She suddenly gasped and pulled back slightly from him, looking down quickly then back up to his face, her own face holding a naughty grin. She reached down and took hold of his erection. As soon as she touched it, Ian felt a powerful surge of pleasure flash through his body. He groaned and grabbed her ass, lifting her off her feet.

Her arms and legs wrapped around him as she guided him to her sex. He felt the wetness there as the tip of his manhood touched the entrance to her body. He couldn't believe how aroused he was...how aroused she was. She was tight but then, it had been a long time.

Using hands, feet, and legs, she pulled him towards her. He pressed forward, meeting a momentary resistance, then was through it and into her body. He held her rigged, savouring the feeling of being fully imbedded in her. They cried out loudly their joy in being together in sexual bliss.

They kissed hard, mouths open, tongues battling. Ian felt himself falling forward and tried to brace himself, but the fall was almost instantly stopped as her ass pressed into the lid of the Locilus. No longer needing to hold herself up, she opened her legs to him and ran her hands all over his body.

Heather was spread out before him, her Jade green eyes with flecks of hazel in them. Her soft pale red lips glistening with the moisture left by their kisses. Her breasts rose and fell in time to her heavy breathing. Pale pink areolae were puffed up from her aroused state, as were the thick nipples now flushed soft red.

He looked down her stomach, so recently knotted with stretch marks from the severe loss of weight she had suffered. He could clearly see the soft red hair on her mons. But the rest of her groin was crushed against his...

The soft aroma of her womanly sweat wafted to his nostrils from the light sheen that coated her body. A stronger, more musk-like smell arose from between their joined hips. His head spun with the heady scents. He looked up into those green eyes as their bodies began to move.

Ian's lust was so intense that he was unaware of his movements until they became strong thrusts. He suddenly found himself slamming his hips into hers, the full length of his cock sliding through her deliciously slippery folds. Eyes locked into each other's, they forced the pace relentlessly.

Ian heard the familiar sounds of her passion rising. His heart swelled in his breast, soaring with impact as he felt the rising pressure building inside him. The pleasure he was experiencing was almost overwhelming.

Heather suddenly wrapped her legs around his hips and screamed out her pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. She pulled him tightly to her, squeezing his rigid member with her inner muscles. Ian could hold back no longer and with a roar he spent himself inside his beautiful wife.

Euphoria. Rapture. Bliss. Ecstasy. Explosions of colour danced before his eyes and intense feelings ripped through his heart as he sent stream after stream of his seed flooding into her body. He could feel her body jerking with each jet she accepted within her.

All too soon it was over.

Ian lay half on top of his wife, holding her tenderly as they cried together in each other's arms. He could still feel the lingering sensations of both his, and her orgasm as their bodies slowly settled from the unbelievable sexual high.

In too short a time, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up into the smiling eyes of his Acolyte. Ian slowly pulled his shrinking cock from within Heather's folds. He was surprised to see blood on his cock along with the expected mixture.

The Acolyte took them both by the hand and slowly walked them back to his circle. He stood just outside it, and took Heather back into his embrace. He kissed her tenderly, awkwardly as the Acolyte gently separated them and guided her to the inner circle.

It was time, Ian knew, for the first price to be paid. The woman's price...

The chanting changed again. Once more a song of lust was heard, but this time it wasn't the song of human lust. The young woman, the first of the three, began to dance to the odd beat. She was not nearly as proficient a dancer as the Priestess, but she put all of her energy, all of her feeling into the dance.

The Priestess moved forward and drew the woman from her circle. The two danced around each other, twisting and turning around an ever shifting fixed focal point between them. They danced in mimicry of each other's movements, though the woman was hard pressed to match the Priestess' form and ability.

The Priestess walked backward through the Blue flames and drew the other woman with her. The flames once more leapt hungrily to human flesh, but left it unharmed in its wake the young woman's body now glowed with a tinge of blue similar to the Priestess and the Beast.

Ian heard Heather's cry of fear and sudden intake of breath as she witnessed what to her must appear a miracle.

The pair moved back towards the Beast, circling each other and dancing in an ever more provocative manner. They must have done something right for the beast began to move again. Ian watched as Heather saw the movement, seeing for the first time that what she had believed to be a statue wasn't. Ian could see the fear rising in her.

The pair of women moved toward the beast, the focal point of their dance now including it. They spun around it, reached out to it, and touched it and each other. The Priestess hung back, allowing the other woman to monopolise the dance.

The Beast now focused solely on the young woman, its movements responding to her rather than the Priestess. The dancing became more frenzied. Ian realized the woman was giving herself willingly to the Beast. In his heightened state, he was able to appreciate the meaning in the subtle movements. Her dance was a dance of joy, salvation, and gratitude for what the Beast had given to her. She freely accepted the price she was about to pay...of surrender

The Beast's tongue began to move over the woman's body, touching it, tasting it. Ian saw total acceptance from the woman. Being a local, she had probably seen the ritual before, and was well aware of what was to come.

The Beast bent down and slid its tongue lower along the woman's body. He tasted her sex. Ian could smell her need, her desire, and her readiness. He knew the Beast could taste it.

Then Ian saw it...

The white rope of its sex slowly descended from the fur around its waist and formed into the now familiar 'S' shape. The Beast's hands wrapped around the woman's arms as it lifted her into the air. She reached for and guided its massive penis to her body. The Beast lowered her down onto it. She cried out, first in pain, then in pleasure as the Beast began its mating ritual with her body.

The pair moved to the altar and continued their bizarre act of sexual union atop the stone. Ian heard a retching sound and realized that the older woman was on her knees, vomiting in her circle. He was worried what would happen to her and Heather. He looked to Heather, but her back was turned to him her eyes fixed on the actions at the altar. Still he could sense her fear, her uncertainty.

Already having witnessed this once, Ian was aware when the unnatural act reached its climax. The Beast rotated its head backwards and let out its roar of pleasure, causing the older woman to scream in terror. The woman on the altar cried out her own pleasure but, Ian realized, the cry could easily be misinterpreted.

A few moments later, the Beast disengaged itself from the woman. She rose unsteadily to her feet and slowly made her way back to her small circle -- proudly showing off the lower half of her body now covered in the green slime of the Beast's seed. She looked to her man and smiled at him, then turned to face the inner circle.

The Priestess began to dance again, slowly making her way to the second small circle in which the older woman knelt. She beckoned to the woman, encouraging her to leave her circle. The older woman's Acolyte moved to kneel beside her spoke briefly. The older woman rose slowly and with jerking motions, hesitantly stepped into the larger circle.

The Priestess' dance became more fluid, graceful, and sexual in nature. The older woman hesitantly began to follow suit, her movements stilted and unsure. The Priestess put more into her dance, showing the older woman through action what was needed. The Priestess was seeking to calm the older woman and get her to move more freely. Her efforts succeeded in part, Ian could see the other woman beginning to get into the dance.

The Priestess backed herself towards the blue flames. The other woman hesitated. She stopped dancing and reached out with her hand. With a cry of pain, she snatched her hand back as if it was burned and fell to her knees withering in pain.

Her cries abruptly stopped as she looked up from where she lay at the feet of the Beast. Ian could tell that it was not pleased.

The Beast reached slowly toward the woman. She cringed as its hand moved closer then collapsed with a scream into the sand. The Beast's hand drew back momentarily, then suddenly whipped forward and a long finger touched the older woman's forehead.

Ian saw a shimmer of light surround her body. She screamed out in pain, flinging her hands and legs, her body twitching and contorting. The Beast withdrew its finger, but the woman continue to writhe in pain. Slowly she raised to her feet and rocked unsteadily back and forth, her hands held out toward her man as she stumbled towards him.

As Ian watched, appalled and fascinated, the shimmering light seemed to suck the vitality from the woman. Like the special effects in a cheap B movie, her body began to age before his eyes. Each step she took cost her more and more of her health.

Finally, she collapsed onto the sand, her hand outstretched to her man. She took one long gasping breath and lay still on the sand. The stillness was absolute. Ian realized she was dead. The corpse laying in the sand was the same body he had seen earlier. A shrivelled aged husk. Ian heard the howl of anguish to his left as her partner cried out his pain. A sinking feeling came to his stomach as he thought of what might happen to Heather.

"He has revoked his gift." His Acolyte whispered beside him. Ian remembered her earlier words "As she is close to death, she may not survive the gifts withdrawal." He had just witnessed the truth to that.

The five Acolytes moved quickly. They swiftly entered the inner circle and retrieved the body of the older woman returning it to her partner. Men came and helped him to the litter that had previously carried her. With the grieving partner walking helplessly beside the litter, they began the long journey to the surface.

Throughout, Ian watched Heather. She stood watching the events unfold with terror stricken eyes. She would turn to look at the Beast, then back to look at the slowly moving litter as it moved up the long circular path until it disappeared far above. Her eyes finally fell on Ian. There was a look of pain in his eyes. Pain and fear. She had to do this. She had to dance for the demon. Entice him to mate with her. Accept him as a lover. She had to do it willingly.

Ian kept pleading quietly with her. Telling her to let go and dance. He knew she couldn't hear his words, but hoped she would get the gist of them.

When his Acolyte moved back into his circle, she noted the worried look in his eyes.

"She has to do this." He told her. "Or He will take back his gifts."

The Acolyte nodded to him. She gave his a gentle smile, then swiftly move to his wife's circle. She took Heather into her arms and spoke softly to her. Ian saw Heather look at him over the other woman's shoulder. He nodded to her, smiling shyly.

She looked over to the other young woman, standing proudly in her circle. She smiled at Heather. The woman turned slowly in her circle, showing Heather that she was unharmed by the actions of the Beast.

Ian saw a look of resolution on Heather's face. He knew that she had just made up her mind, but to do what?

She turned to the Priestess and nodded to her. The Priestess began to dance.

The congregation immediately began to take up the chant. Wooden and bone instruments began to play their odd cacophony of sound. Ian felt his body responding to the sounds. He felt himself becoming aroused yet again. He was aware of the presence of his Acolyte as she returned to his circle. But his eyes were fixed on his wife...

Heather began to dance. She moved to the awkward cadence of the beat, attempting to emulate the sensual movements of the Priestess. She moved out of the small circle she had been standing and toward the Priestess. As she became more familiar with the odd beat, her movements become more assured and sensual in their own right. She was thinking of dancing for her husband, of arousing him to a lustful state. She was aware of the presence of the Beast, but her eyes were focused on the other woman, and her mind was focused on Ian. The more she thought about him, the more fluid and sensuous her movements became.

The two women spun on an access between them, teasing each other, the chanters, the watchers and the Beast. At the height of their dance, the Priestess back into the fire, drawing Heather with her. Heather's eyes should the first hint of fear, but she had already witnessed the other woman walk twice unscathed into the fire. Not stopping her dance, she followed the woman into the flames.

Heather felt an unnatural warmth as the flames wicked up her body. An unbelievable feeling of euphoria swept over her as the flames touched her, caressed her, licked up her body. A growing desire crept into the pit of her stomach as she moved through the flames and out the other side. The flames died around her, leaving a slightly phosphorous sheen on her body and in a heightened state of arousal.

Her head seemed to be floating. She was barely able to think straight her lust was so great. Her eyes fixed once more on the Priestess, watching the way her body moved. The need grew as she watched her dance. She found herself following more closely the movements of this beautiful woman. She was aware that she was being manoeuvered toward the Beast. Then she was there. The two of them were dancing around the statue like body of the Beast.

It sat unmoving, watching her. She could see no signs of arousal, but somehow she knew the Beast was becoming interested in her. A thrill shot through her body when she realized that she was bringing its lust to the boil. For the first time, she looked up at the frightening face of the Beast and smiled at Him.