Demoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my alarm went off a few hours later I was so tired still. I hit the off button and had to decide of it had all been a dream or not. I crawled out of bed and realized I was naked when I stood up. So, either it had all really happened or my dream was so vivid I took off my boxers in my sleep. What a crazy turn of events had transpired. First, what even compelled me to even try to summon her? Second, why in fucks sake did I think it would be hot to fuck a demoness? It was all so fucking nuts and I felt lucky to have survived the experience.

When Kelly woke up she came down and got her breakfast ready like nothing even happened. I was ready to head out to work, but lingered for a few minutes to see if she would bring it up. I didn't dare ask her anything about it, but I was dying to know how she felt about it. Once she turned on the news and started eating her cereal I knew she must have thought it was all a dream.

I gave her a kiss goodbye and walked to the garage to drive to work. I hit the button to open the garage door, got in my car, started it up, and freaked out when I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw the demoness in the backseat. I quickly swung my head around and saw only empty seats. I thought I was starting to lose it or something. I shook it off and drove into work.

When I got to work I went straight to my office without even saying hi to anyone. I had a lot of work to get fished, but mostly I was worried they would know if I talked to them. Once I was at my desk I thought I'd be able to distract myself with work. I just needed something to keep my mind occupied until things got back to normal.

"Hey, did you see the email from Peterson?" Calvin asked. His voice startled me, mostly because I hadn't heard him walk in. "Oh hey man, I didn't mean to scare ya there. Everything okay dude?"

"Oh yeah, of course," I replied. "But, um, no I haven't read any emails yet."

"Did you clear off his computer yesterday?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course I did," I replied. Somehow Calvin knew, I could just feel it. I didn't know how he knew, but my gut told me he knew. "What's going on Calvin?"

"Just read the email and get back with me," he replied and walked out of my office.

I turned on my computer and waited for it to load up. I was interested in seeing what this email that Peterson had sent was all about. Once I was logged in to everything my emails popped up on the screen. I scrolled through the twenty or so emails looking for something from Peterson. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the door to my office close. I turned to look but there wasn't anyone there. That was creepy. I turned back to my monitor and suddenly the lights went out in my office.

When the lights are out it isn't pitch black by any means, because there are large windows to my left. Granted the morning sun is shining on the other side of the building, but there's still enough light coming through the blinds to see everything in my office. Not to mention the light coming off my monitor. I turned my head to the right to see if the light switch was off, but it was clearly up in the on position. When I turned my head back she was sitting on my desk directly in front of me.

"Oh shit," I belted out. I pushed my chair back as a reflex but realized how dumb that was. She fucked me last night, so she probably wasn't going to kill me this morning. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

She just looked back at me without saying anything. I probably should have figured it out sooner from the previous night, but I realized in that moment she probably couldn't talk. Or, if she could I wouldn't be able to understand her. I watched her look at me for a few seconds and then she spread her legs wide and gestured for me to come to her.

"This is my work and anyone could walk in at any time," I said. "We can't do this here. It's not safe."

She continued to gesture for me to come, so I stood up. Perhaps if we were on the same level she wouldn't feel like she had power over me or something. Yes, I was that stupid and actually believed that.

"Oh come on now," I pleaded. "No, we can't do it. You need to go now and we can do it again tonight in my room, just like last night."

She hissed at me again with the angry warning hiss, and I knew she wasn't going to leave until she'd had what she wanted. I didn't see a way out of it, so I figured I should just get it over with as quickly as I could. I was once again trying to figure out what the fuck I was thinking even reading those damned instructions the day before. I started walking toward her, unzipping my fly as I moved. I pulled my dick out but it wasn't hard. I tried stroking it but it wasn't really a sexy setting, and I wasn't aroused. She reached down and started stroking my cock with her right hand and moved her left hand behind my head. She started to pull my head toward her tits and I realized she wanted me to suck on them.

With the light coming in through the large windows, and my computer monitor, I could really see her much clearer than the previous night in my dark room. I could see that her skin not only felt like snake skin, but it also looked like it. The thought of putting my mouth on her snake skin titty was actually a little repulsive. She pulled on the back of head a little harder, and I resisted even more. She hissed at me again and pulled so hard that I couldn't stop her. My face pressed into her breast, so out of fear I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her nipple. Much to my surprise it was incredibly pleasant. Her nipple didn't feel like snake skin on my lips or tongue, and I swear she tasted like blueberries. I moved my left hand to her right breast and started to massage it while sucking on her left breast. Her hand working on my cock did the trick.

Once my cock was hard she pulled it toward her pussy and I understood exactly what she wanted me to do. I took a step closer and she guided the head of my cock to her pussy lips. Once I felt the warm wet sensation on the tip of my cock I pushed my hips forward, sliding my cock completely inside her. I remembered how hot her pussy was when she just held my cock inside, so I made sure I didn't push it in and leave it there at all. I started pumping my hips immediately. Although, it wasn't just to avoid her burning pussy juices, but also to get it over with quicker before I got caught and fired.

I pumped my hips as fast as I could and sucked and licked her nipple at the same time. I used long fast strokes to maximize the sensations, knowing it would make me cum sooner. There was something incredible about her tits though. The more I sucked and licked them the more I wanted them. It was like her tits secreted some kind of drug and I was becoming addicted on my first dose. I moved my right hand to her left breast and I massaged both of her tits, while moving my lips from one to the other every few seconds. I heard her start to hiss again, and this time it was the hot orgasmic hissing sound.

Her hissing for some reason really turned me on this time and I felt my orgasm building up quickly. I sucked on her nipple harder and she hissed louder. That was all it took to push me past the point of no return and I shoved my cock deep inside her pussy. I felt my body twitch a little as my cum shot out of my cock and into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and moved her hands to my ass, pushing my hips towards her. I couldn't pull out at all and nor did I want to at first. I grunted as quietly as I could with each gush of cum as it filled her pussy. I pulled my lips off her nipple and looked at her face while I came inside her. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open slightly, but she had almost a smile on her face this time.

I took that to mean I did a good job and hoped she would let go of me before the burning came again. She did not and the fiery sensation returned quickly. I grit my teeth and tried to push away again, knowing it was useless. She didn't look like it, but she was a strong bitch. The fire in her pussy grew even hotter this time, and it felt like my dick might burn off. She held me tight and I swear she was holding me in place with her fire pussy too.

It almost got to the point where I was worried about passing out when she finally released me. I pulled out and took three quick steps back. The cool air felt so good on my cock, which had gone limp almost as soon as the burning started. My dick was bright red and looked and felt like it was sunburned.

"What the fuck is that all about..." I started to say. But, she was gone when I looked back up. Damn she was a disappearing little demon. I quickly tucked my stinging dick into my pants and boxers and zipped my fly back up. Once I was presentable I walked towards the door and the light switch. As I reached for the light switch the lights came back on, before I even touched the switch. I probably should have expected that one. I paused at the door expecting it to open itself back up as well, but that didn't happen. I opened the door and returned to my desk.

I was able to pull myself together enough to get back to work. I realized I never had the chance to read Peterson's email. I found his email and clicked it open. Had I not lived through the actions of the last twenty-four hours I would have thought he had lost his mind, but after reading his email I got a little nervous instead. It freaked meet out, but I'm sure Calvin thought he had gone bat-shit crazy.

'Guys - I don't know who will be "cleaning" my computer, but be careful. Whatever you do don't open any of the files. Just delete everything. No, fuck that, just destroy the whole computer. It's fucking evil. - Cody'

Sure would have been nice if Peterson had sent that a day earlier. He'd just been fired, so I doubt our well-being was very high on his priority list. I did wonder why he thought his computer was evil though. That sounds a lot like a guilty husband blaming a computer virus when his wife finds porn on their computer. I figured I should at least give him a call just to find out what I'd really gotten myself into. I pulled out my phone and found him in my contacts. He picked up after the third ring.

"Hello, this is Cody," he said.

"Hey Peterson, it's Dale," I replied.

"Dude, what now?" he asked.

"That's not fair man," I responded. "I didn't have anything to do with it, and I definitely didn't have a say in the matter."

"Then why are you calling me?" be asked.

"Because I opened one of those documents on your computer," I said.

"What?" he shouted into the phone. "Why would you do that? I specifically said not to do just that."

"Yeah, well you were several hours too late with your warning," I said. "I made a new grey friend last night, and she just visited me here at work a few minutes ago."

"You didn't actually read the document and perform the ceremony did you?" he asked.

"Well it turned out I had exactly five blue candles, so I said what the fuck," I answered.

"You fucking moron!" he shouted again. "I assume you fucked her both times then didn't you?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure I had a choice either time," I answered. "But, yeah I did."

"Did she burn her name on you?" he asked.

"No, well I don't think so at least," I responded. "What the fuck are you even talking about? Where would she burn her name on me?"

"On your Johnson dude," he said. "She brands you with her name. Brands your dick with her pussy and it hurts like a mother-fucker too."

"Oh shit, hold on Cory," I said. I unzipped my fly in a hurry and pulled it out. I gave it a quick inspection. "It's pretty red, like a sunburn, but I don't see a name or anything on it."

"You might have gotten lucky then," he said. "Look I'm not an expert on this by any means, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get my own ass out of it. I will save you a little trouble and tell you don't bother trying to delete the videos. They just come back at the worst possible moments. That's why I saved them. And definitely don't try reading any of the other documents. Summoning others after you've been branded is just flat out painful."

"Wait, what videos are you talking about?" I asked.

"The videos of you and the she-devil," he answered. "If you fucked it twice then there should be two videos on your desktop."

"No way," I kinda whispered. I grabbed my mouse and dropped my screens until only the desktop was showing. Sure enough there were two video icons. I double clicked the first one and slide the fast forward bar to watch the video quickly. I let up near the end and couldn't believe what I was seeing. It looked like computer animation but there was a big demon looking guy laying on a bed with a normal looking woman riding him and finger fucking a demoness laying next to them. "What the fuck? That's what happened last night."

"Yeah, except you're the demon in the video and she's the human," he replied. "Every time you do it you will have another video."

"But you had to have over a hundred videos," I pointed out. I clicked open my second video, and sure enough, there was a woman on a desk getting pounded by a big demon looking guy.

"Look I gotta go and I think I've probably already said too much," he said.

"Wait, I've got a lot of questions still," I said but it was too late though. "Hello? Cody? Hello?"

He'd already hung up and left me wondering what to do. I wasn't really sure how he got caught "looking at porn" at work, but I assumed someone found it on his computer. I decided to take his advice and not delete the videos, but I also didn't move them to such an obvious file. I picked a random folder where I kept the most boring work related files on my computer.

It took a bit of willpower but I was able to actually do a little work. I was constantly expecting her to show up again, but I made it through the rest of the work day uninterrupted. I even stayed a little late to finish up a project, so most of my coworkers had left for the night. I really thought she might show up again when the office was mostly empty, but there was no sign of her.

I shut everything off when I was finished and walked out to the parking garage. There were only two other cars in site and they weren't anywhere near mine. It was late enough in the evening the parking garage was a little dark, so I was sure she would appear before I got in my car. I was wrong once again.

I got in my car and shook my head. I wasn't even sure if I'd ever see her again at all, so why was I so freaked out walking to my car? Then I remembered seeing her in the mirror while backing out of the garage. I looked in the mirror real quick but only saw an empty parking garage. I laughed to myself a little and then started my car. Suddenly she was right next to me in the passenger seat. I wasn't exactly startled or scared, but I'd just started thinking she was finished with me. I was disappointed to see that wasn't the case.

We just sat there staring at each other for a few seconds. The dimly lit parking garage was actually the brightest room we'd been in together, so I got the best look at her that I'd get. Her skin wasn't grey at all, but actually a shade of light purple. I also confirmed that it looked like snake skin, which matched how it felt. Despite her snake skin, fangs and horns she really was very beautiful. Had she been human she would have been model material for sure.

I only got to look back at her for a few seconds before she grew impatient. Although, I wasn't really sure exactly where to go from here. I thought perhaps picking the front seat of my car wasn't really the best choice for her. With those fangs I didn't really think kissing was much of an option and she didn't talk. It didn't seem logical for me to climb over the center console to get to her, and I had the steering wheel on my side.

I gave her a look that tried to say "I don't know what to do" and shrugged my shoulders. I hoped she'd see there wasn't a way to do it and she'd leave, but I was wrong again. She reached over and unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper. I tried to push her hand away but she reached in and pulled out my cock. I tried pushing her hand away a second time and she hissed at me again. Then she grabbed my wrist really tight and it felt like lava wrapped around my arm.

When she removed her hand after a couple of seconds my wrist was red and throbbing painfully. Then she took my hand and blew on my wrist like I might have done when I was a kid. Remarkably my wrist felt immediately better and the redness went away. I decided that whole display was just another warning. I didn't object at all when she wrapped her fingers around my cock again and started stroking it.

I wasn't getting hard and actually thought I wouldn't be able to this time. Cody sounded terrified on the phone and that had me terrified as well. I couldn't see a way out of it, but thought maybe she'd move on if she didn't get what she wanted from me. As if she knew what I was thinking she leaned over the center console and I felt her lips close down around my limp dick. She didn't move her head up and down but I could feel something sliding up and down my then growing shaft.

The sensation felt incredibly similar to when she'd stroked my cock with her tail. I realized what I was feeling had to be her tongue wrapped around my cock and massaging my shaft. That amazing sensation coupled with her sucking made it impossible for me to resist. My erection was standing strong with no chance of going limp in the near future.

I think she simply wanted to make me hard because as soon as I had a full erection she pulled her mouth off and climbed over the center console and straddled my waist.

"Why are you so obsessed with my cock?" I asked as she lowered herself onto my erection. "I know it's big, but it can't be the biggest you've had. I know I'm an attractive guy, but look at you. You can find a hotter guy."

She didn't react at all to anything I said. She just started riding my cock right there in the front seat of my car in the parking garage. I didn't expect her to answer me, and I was really just thinking out loud. I just figured it wouldn't be bad for me to voice those thoughts and hope for the best. Perhaps her lovely blueberry flavored tits bouncing in front of my face was her answer to my questions.

I found myself torn by those tits that were bouncing so nicely. In the better lit garage her skin really didn't look so appealing, but I remembered how great her nipples tasted last time. I wasn't sure if I was more repulsed by her skin or more aroused by the taste. I decided to meet myself half way to start with and reached up grabbing each of her tits with my hands.

She started hissing in her pleasant way as she picked up the pace riding my cock. She was really bouncing on top of me rather quickly, and had everything been normal I would have been fighting off my orgasm at that point. However, since nothing about it was normal I wasn't even close. I began to wonder what would happen if I couldn't cum for her. Clearly my cum is what she kept showing up for, so it must be important in some weird way.

She put her hand behind my head and pulled my face to her tits. I learned from the last time that she meant for me to suck her nipple, so this time I didn't fight or hesitate. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and slid my tongue all over it, welcoming that familiar taste of blueberry. Once I started licking and sucking I started to get more and more aroused. There must have been something about her tits and whatever it was that had that blueberry taste that acted kind of like an aphrodisiac or something.

A minute before my tongue touched her I was a long way off from having an orgasm, but just a minute after I could feel it building up quickly. I was no longer trying to think of things to stave off my impending orgasm. Her nipple aphrodisiac had me wanting to cum in her and I could feel it building up to that point very fast.