Demoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we heard the sound of a car horn from behind us. I turned my head and looked over my left shoulder and noticed a man holding his keys. I didn't even need to turn my head back to notice she'd disappeared again. His car honking when he unlocked it scared her away instantly. I definitely wasn't going to complain. It was the first time I'd had sex where I was relieved I didn't get to cum.

Fortunately, it didn't appear as though the stranger noticed anyone was in my car. Although, how he missed it is beyond me, because my car had to have been bouncing pretty good with how fast she was riding my cock. He just climbed into his car, backed out, and drove away. I shoved my dick back into my boxers, pulled and zipped my pants up, and hurried out of the parking garage as well.

As I left the parking garage I noticed a church a few buildings down. I couldn't remember the last time I'd actually been in a church, but in the movies they always know how to deal with her kind. I wasn't sure if they would even allow me in the door, but I felt like it was worth trying. I pulled into the parking lot, but it looked empty. I parked as close to the front doors as I could and rushed up to the building. I expected the doors to be locked but it opened right up when I pulled it.

I walked in and started looking around for anyone I could ask my questions. I didn't see anyone at all but I did see a sign that read "Confession Monday and Thursday 5pm to 6pm." Which worked out perfectly for me at 5:45 on a Thursday. I just had to figure out where the confessionals were. I walked around aimlessly for a few minutes and then I spotted them. I walked into the dimly lit booth and sat in silence for a moment.

"Hello," I said, knocking gently on the window thing. "Anyone in there?"

There was no answer at all. After about a minute I thought I must have missed him. It would explain the empty parking lot, but not the unlocked door. Having never been in a Catholic church before I had no idea how anything worked. I assumed a light came on somewhere telling them someone was in the booth ready to go. Not sure what else to do I figured I would just wait and see how things went.

I probably shouldn't have been, but I was surprised when the demoness was standing before me in the very dimly lit booth. She hadn't been able to finish in the parking garage, so she must have shown up to finish in the church. That totally went against everything I'd seen in the movies though.

She immediately reached down and unbuttoned my pants, pulled down my zipper and reached into my boxers. I don't know if it was being in the church or being so close to cumming not long ago in the garage, but my cock got hard almost as soon as she touched it. She turned around and leaned back, guiding my erection into her pussy. She didn't waste any time at all.

I don't know if she was worried I might put up a fight or something, but I felt her tail wrap around my waist. She started riding my cock in the booth and little window thing opened up. I was sure she would disappear again, but she just kept on riding instead. I looked at the window, then back to her ass, and then back to the window. Could he see what was happening?

"Hello, is there anyone there?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, yes I'm here," he said, sounding caught off guard. "Um, how long has it been since your last confession?"

"I've never done this before," I said.

"Are you a baptized Christian?" he asked.

"Well I do remember getting baptized when I was younger, but I haven't been to church in years," I answered. I tried to lean forward to see him but I couldn't. I imagined if I couldn't see him then he probably couldn't see what was going on in the booth.

"As long as you are a baptized Christian I can hear your confession," he said.

"Okay, good," I said. I tried to talk as normal as I could, but her pussy was really doing wonderful things to my cock while I talked. "So, I found these instructions to conjure a demoness she-devil thing to life and I lit the candles and said the words."

"Why would you do that?" he asked.

"I really don't know and I've been trying to figure that out actually," I answered truthfully. "I think it had something to do with the fact that I have never had a hard time getting hot women to have sex with me and I thought a nonhuman woman thing might be more of a challenge, or at least something different."

"So you're saying you summoned a demonic creature because you've had too much sex with too many women?" he asked.

"Well when you put it that way it just confirms how stupid I already feel," I said. I was starting to wonder if he'd ever figure out she was in the booth with me. Fortunately talking to him was keeping me completely distracted and far from cumming.

"Should I assume if you're here that you were successful?" he asked.

"Yes, that is very correct," I answered.

"I also assume you had sex with this demonic creature, for some ungodly reason?" he continued his line of questioning.

"Yes, actually a few times," I answered.

"And, when was the last time this evil fornication took place?" he asked.

I couldn't tell if he was joking around or not, but he sounded serious.

"So, you really can't see her right now?" I asked. "It was only mutually approved sex the first time, and since then felt a lot more like I was being raped. And, uh, I don't really know how to tell you this, but she's actually here right now in the booth having sex with me as we speak."

"What?" he shouted out. I could see the shadow of his face trying to look into the booth. Then I heard rushed footsteps leave his booth and scurry towards my door. Once again I was certain she would disappear, but when the door flung open she was still right there riding my cock. "Get behind me Satan!" he shouted out, holding up a crucifix.

She hissed at him but didn't stop bouncing up and down on me. Her tail coiled tighter around my waist, telling me she was prepared to fight him off. I had a hard time seeing what was going on and the commotion totally killed the mood. There was no chance I was going to cum any time soon.

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I command you to leave this holy place, and leave this man alone for all of eternity," he shouted out.

Much to my surprise she just disappeared again. Leaving me with my pants down and a little embarrassed. I pulled up my pants and zipped and buttoned myself up.

"Holy fuck," I said, not realizing how appropriate it was at that moment. "Do you think she's really gone this time? You said she had to leave me alone for all eternity, so she's really gone?"

"Yes, I think you are safe now," he said. He walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"No, don't answer too quickly," he said. "You just summoned a demon just to have sex even though you didn't know anything about demons. Are you okay up here?" he asked, pointing to my head.

"That's a pretty good question actually," I replied. "I thought I was, but perhaps not. I just hope she doesn't come back. Can I move in here just in case?"

"I don't think she'll come back," he said. "You just better not invite her back. I think you'll be okay though, but if you're okay with it, I'd like to meet with you once a week. We can just talk and see what's going on with you, and we can make sure she doesn't make any future appearances."

"I'd like that actually," I said. "And, I have a friend I'd like you to meet as well. He could use a very similar favor."

"Absolutely, bring him here, I'd love to meet him," he said.

I do have a quick question before I go though," I said.

"Absolutely," he said, holding out his hands as if to say 'ask me anything.'

"She was pretty hot wasn't she?" I asked laughing.

"For a demonic creature, yeah she wasn't bad at all," he actually answered. "I've seen hotter," he said laughing as well.

I left the church and drove straight home. I knew my wife was going to be pissed at me for showing up so late and not calling or texting. Sure enough, she was pretty mad and started in on me as soon as I walked in. I didn't have it in me to tell her the truth and I wasn't convinced the demoness would be banished so quickly and easily. So, I took my lashes and apologized profusely. The next day she was my happy wife again and all seemed to be forgiven. I was relieved to make it through the night without any demoness sightings.

Everything basically returned to normal, except I would make weekly stops by the church to give my confession. Mostly it was my weekly visit with Father Andrews to let him know how grateful I was for his help. I even connected him with Peterson in hopes he could solve his problem as well. Father Andrews wouldn't discuss it with me, so I had no idea if he was able to help him or not. I just know they met a few times.

It had been several weeks since the last visit from her at the church, and I no longer expected her to show up whenever I was alone in dimly lit places. I'd gone out with some friends to a movie and a little chill time after. I returned home around 11pm and wasn't shocked to see all the lights off in the house. I parked in the garage and turned the light on as I entered the kitchen. I tossed my keys onto the counter and they landed next to a piece of paper that I recognized.

I picked up the sheet of paper trying to remember ever printing it out. It was the instructions for summoning the demoness. Then I realized there were lit candles in the living room and right in the middle of the room I could see them together. 'Oh Kelly, what did you do?' I thought to myself.

In the middle of the room Kelly was laying on her back and the demoness was kind of sitting on top of her. The demoness was almost hugging Kelly's leg and I could see they were in a kind of scissoring position with the demoness grinding her pussy against Kelly's. Kelly had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the demoness was grinding their clits together.

It took me a minute to see it but I realized the demoness had her tail snaked between them and it was sliding in and out of Kelly's pussy while their clits were rubbing together. I didn't know if I should be upset or aroused. I just knew I had to do something, so I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Father Andrews, are you free to help me out tonight?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I can be there in ten minutes," he answered.

"Perfect," I said. "Actually, can you make it twenty minutes instead?" I asked, reaching down and unzipping my pants.