All Comments on 'Demonic Partnership Ch. 03'

by warnos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bluesplatbluesplatabout 10 years ago
Please add more side plot to describe characters

I love your ideas in this story, but wish you slow down and relax the amount. I would love to have seen a day or two go by before Tristan came back to see how Terra was going to handle living with Simon. It just feels like you could have added more story to it.

I like little stories in between big events. Helping each other cook clean go shopping and it does not always need full blown huge sex results from everything.

Also maybe a little view from Terra regarding how she felt after waking up after the first night with Simon would be nice.

Still you have a great story just wish you could slow down the pace a little and add little scenes to help build on characters, does not need sex scenes all the time to show how the characters think and act.

Personal request, give him a pet, a huge dog turn hell hound would be awesome.

clwnslyrclwnslyrabout 10 years ago
why are you making me wait?

Great story so far, dont mind my impatience I just dont like waiting when reading a great story.

TheHentaiTheHentaiabout 9 years ago
remind

Simons tentacle power reminds me of the comics and games called The Darkness mixed with tentacle hentai not bad

warnoswarnosabout 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you all for your kind words on this chapter. I hear your personal requests for Simon to get a pet but he will not in the coming chapters and in the new story I'm doing to carry on as the partnership side of things is over now. It's a full in war in the coming chapters between humanity and demons. With a novel twist that will be dripped in from the chapter 1 but that suspense will follow based on how I see a particular person. If your curious about who that person is just read my: "the history trap" and "time for hope" stories as it will contain that same revelation as those stories and indeed a later chapter of Demonic Partnership. I intend to make Simon a beacon for hope for any survivors who have suffered the same abuse I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This reads like an outline.

There are seeds of greatness here, but your work needs polishing. Do you even reread your work before posting? Try reading it a day or so after writing, the truly glaring errors should jump out at you.

Wonderful ideas, keep trying.

warnoswarnosover 6 years agoAuthor
feedback

Thank you for your comment, this story was one of my first so the chapter was before I had updated my English language qualification. Also, I didn't know about the editors when I was writing this story. It does get better but still some areas in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous