Demonic Partnership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Simon was slightly confused by this but he didn't show that it bothered him. The end of the session came and Simon made his way down to reception where Cara, Terra and Tristan were waiting for him.

Even before Simon got to the bottom floor he could sense that Tristan was pissed off, he was thinking that he got found out about what he did to Cara and he was wrong. Tristan told Simon that his human father was getting closer to him.

Simons face immediately changed and Terra moved closer to see what the matter was, Terra asked Simon "What happened I thought you would have been pleased that a member of your human family was getting nearer to you."

Terra didn't realise that she had accidentally put her foot in it until she felt Simon's anger was building to unbelievable levels for a human. Terra then realised that Simon had a sphere that used to belong to anger/wrath.

Simon looked at Terra his eyes filled with anger before he calmed himself down and replied

"Not this time Terra due to what he did to me when I was 7 years old, I could more than happily let a demon like you tear him limb from limb."

Tristan was literally shocked at this before he ushered his companions to the Land Rover before he asked Simon the obvious question as this was new knowledge to the demons as they only intervened due to Ella's agreement and they didn't know what he did.

"What did he do, I must confess I don't know the details as I only stuck to the agreement and when I tried to find out why all the evidence just disappeared." Cara was nodding to this as accurate statement.

Simon thought that they had a right to know what he did to Simon so he took a deep breath and calm said trying to keep the emotions from his voice.

"When I was 7 years old he forcefully raped me pinned me down on my bed after stripping me until I was naked and shoved his manhood into me. He didn't stop at that one incident though he continued to rape me at any opportunity as he could for 2 years until he got arrested."

By this point Simon was crying that much he couldn't stop himself. The three demons that were on his side didn't understand why this was a big deal.

Tristan and Cara knew enough about human behaviour to understand the negative impact that this had on Simon but Terra didn't understand all she understood was that this man who ever he was had hurt Simon and she wanted him to pay however she saw fit.

Tristan briefly extended his senses to see if he could read any new presences and he was slightly disturbed by what he sensed as they was an army of 1000 demons, heading their way though they remained motionless as though they were waiting in the middle of Wolverhampton Town centre by the Mander Centre.

The row of shops out in the open which stretched from Primark all the way to Barclays bank, luckily it was nearly 6pm and the shops would be cleared of humans as to not start a panic. He ordered Cara to call in every demon he had whether or who owed him favours they are other lords, nobles, dukes/duchess or even just foot soldiers this was the beginning of war.

It may have been true that they had the half breed though Tristan was hoping that he would have discovered his demon form before a full out war began. Never the less he had to make a stand this area and the half breed was under his protection.

Cara got off the phone every demon were on their way even another demonic army led by Slamaria were on their way to assist him even though she sent Khem Val to get the half breed. She still owed him a massive favour due to how he saved her life from the demon hunters.

The armies would be in Wolverhampton in less than 10 minutes due to the urgency of the threat though Slamaria's army would be there in 5 minutes. Cara started the Land Rover and drove the car at its max speed 135 mph which was the same top speed as the newer Land Rover Evoque. All the while Tristan was trying to force Simon to gain his demon form in 5 minutes.

Cara stopped the car just on the outskirts of Wolverhampton town centre by the LeisureLakesBikes.com shop all four of them exited the car Simon could feel his power trying to get out.

He knew from the tension in the air that something very bad was about to happen. They all stripped their clothes off with the exception of Simon and the three demons transformed into their demonic forms.

Simon could feel his appearance was changing as where his angel wings are on his back where expanding so he quickly stripped his top half chucking them with his companions clothes in the Land Rover.

Just as Simon got his t-shirt off he grew a pair of wings that were just as big as Tristan's and half the size of Cara's wings added on.

He had white feathers attached to them which quickly turned into scaled wings which were Silver in their colour, this turned his newly formed wings a light grey colour. The tips of his wings had demon bone sticking out coated in armour and they look quite sharp.

Simon stripped his bottom half completely too as he had a feeling that his transformation was only getting started. Simon as well as Tristan, Cara and Terra spotted Simon grew to be 11.5 feet tall though he remained human for the time being.

As all four of the small group headed to where all the other demons were waiting they decided to approach by the entrance to the Town Centre located by the Man on the Horse statue in Wolverhampton.

As the four of them drew even closer to the statue Simons transformation didn't stop completely, as he now had armour plating form all over his chest covering his stomach all the way to the beginning of his neck, his skin had turned purple but so far that was it.

They finally reached where the two armies were just standing opposite from each other to Simon it looked like a battle of willpower but they were just waiting for two things to happen.

The first being the arrival of Tristan and the half breed and the second was to see which side would give and attack first. As Tristan, Cara, Terra and Simon all reached the front of Azrial's and Slamaria's army Simon went to join Tristan, Slamaria, Cara and Terra at the front of the army.

Slamaria was a Succubus and quite an attractive one at that even in her demon form she gave off an aura of gracefulness and power.

She stood the same height as Simon 11.5 feet tall, she had purple skin that went alongside being a demon of lust. Her armour didn't just cover her heart and chest area but her arms and hands.

She had well defined muscles although Slamaria's muscles were far more subtle to Tristan's or Cara's although he expected Terra to have a high concentration of muscles given that she was a wrath demon.

Finally her wings were elegant purple on the bone and the feathers were white. This made Simon think more of the Marvel character Angel before he became apocalypse's horseman and gained the x-force costume. The ends of Slamaria's wings were curved into a blade that was covered in armour which gave them a silver tinge.

Simon noticed her legs were slim but looked like in a fight she would be able to move far quicker than her opponent(s). Finally Simon noticed that her face didn't have any armour so her face was out in the open which to Simon looked so natural and stunning but also to Simon he realised that he much prefer Terra to Slamaria.

To top the look of Slamaria, Simon noticed that her human hair was still on show though it hugged her scalp and back but it still remained what Simon could only assume was her human disguise hair which was bright red.

Simon however found that while Terra looked shocked as to who led the opposing army her former lord Batherox. This gave Simon enough to finish his transformation his arms changed slightly though he didn't have any talons like the other lust demons.

Though he felt a new form of blade mould itself on his wrists but on the underside. His legs changed to become more slender for added speed and a dark shroud appeared on his back under his wings which no one could see through. Finally his face remained the same with his brown hair clinging to his scalp.

Both armies were waiting to start the war but neither side would budge then Batherox let out a battle cry and both armies leaped into battle the only ones left not moving was Terra, Simon and Slamaria.

Terra fled the way they came and not knowing why Simon followed Terra and Slamaria followed them both. Some of the opposing demons saw this and thought Terra and Simon were easy prey so they broke away to intercept the couple as the demons thought.

When Simon caught up with Terra she was slumped against the glass by Costa Coffee crying so Simon got closer to Terra, she didn't notice that anyone approached her until she looked up and saw the kind eyes of Simon.

Terra stood up to hug Simon and instead started to cry while hugging Simon. Simon asked Terra "What's wrong Terra?" though she was surprised that his voice didn't get deeper this was apparently his human side coming through she thought it was quite soothing.

Terra looked at Simon and replied "The leader of the opposite army is my former lord he treated me like nothing then Azrial rescued me but I cannot battle against his army as I still feel a sense of loyalty to him." Simon understood this and he got down to Terra's level to speak to her eye to eye.

Before Simon could speak however the 5 demons who went to intercept Terra and Simon had caught up to them. Simon sensed that they were all wrath demons and one that was hiding was Slamaria.

The demons walked up to Simon and Terra trying to intimidate them when Simon stood up in his demon form and he stood in the middle of Terra and the 5 demons. One of the demons spoke

"Move out of the way we want that traitor first before I will even consider talking to you, especially what considering that I OWN her she was and is still nothing. I will put her back in her place once she is beaten and broken." Simon didn't budge.

Simon then spoke to the group "Over my dead body." The 5 demons laughed at Simon before one of them stopped laughing to say.

"So be it, you're just a half breed anyway." Then all 5 demons attacked Simon trying to kill him swiftly so they could get to Terra. When all 5 demons were airborne Terra went to try and defend Simon.

Terra wasn't quick enough neither was Slamaria who went to try and protect Simon also. Instead as all the attacking demons drew closer to Simon, Slamaria and Terra were also getting closer.

Simon didn't move until he knew the demons were close enough for his attack to render them helpless. Simon released his tentacles, in his demon form his tentacles had become purple and sharper to be used as weapons.

The 5 attacking demons saw this and was horrified at the fact that a demon least a half breed could grow tentacles, they grabbed the five demons as they slammed the demons on the ground and the tentacles held them there with surprising ease while they struggled.

Terra and Slamaria were both shocked that Simon could do that especially seeing that only 5 out of his countless tentacles were holding the demons in place.

Simon spoke his voice completely filled with anger "You demons will never learn will you and I am now going to kill you for trying to harm Terra. Any last words?"

All the demons that were held by Simons tentacles all hurled abuse at Simon before he began killing the attacking demons. Though he didn't try to break their armour instead he located the weak points in the armour.

Simon then proceeded to break that part of their armour revealing red skin underneath. He wasn't going to kill them the way they thought after all Simon was half Incubus instead he moved another tentacle to their anal passages and forced the tentacles part way into the anal passage.

This was to get them to retreat the amour from their genital area. Which they did do revealing that all the attacking demons were all males.

Simon retreated the tentacles from the 5 demons anal passages, and concentrating the tentacles on their cocks instead. He did this by wrapping his tentacles around the cocks and entering the slits in the cocks.

Simon began exerting his power to make them completely horny as they began to become erect the tentacle stayed inside them and at the pressure build up was so intense.

The demons began to lose their minds as the tentacle went up through the body towards the brain of all 5 demons. This was when all the demons gave up their minds.

Simon absorbed the spheres of powers turning them completely human and he withdrew the tentacles leaving 5 humans to lose their minds.

He got his tentacles back into his body which the dark shroud covered and he went back to Terra who was completely stunned by what she just saw. Slamaria came from the shadows to talk to Simon but his main focus was only Terra.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12