Demonic War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orb lifted off the as the powers were reacting to each other as the orb began to shine once again, a slim beam left the glowing orb linking with the stone body of the nightmare demon. When the beam made contact the orb extended as the glowing orb shown the vision of the battle that was happening. They could see the demons and what appeared to be humans with weapons. Slamaria knew that they were superheroes as Simon was a geek, she also knew that if his army was superheroes and aliens from doctor who things must be bad. As the picture cleared in the orb there was sound.

Meanwhile with Simon and the nightmare demon

"YOU FOOL SIMON, YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER WIN ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE A GOOD HAND, ALSO I AM FAIRLY POSITIVE THAT THIS NEXT TURN I WILL COMPLETE THE HAND." The nightmare demon bellowed thinking that he had won even though the Life Points said something differently. Simon had 7000 Life Points left whereas the nightmare demon had only 1200 Life Points left and it was Simons turn.

"You're not going to get time to complete your plan. It's my turn." Simon said just as his army was in the middle of killing a few more of the nightmare demons army. Mainly Iron man, the Flash and Hawkeye while the Flash was distracting a few demons while simultaneously knocking a few out on the ground or even knocking them in the air allowing Hawkeye or Iron Man to incinerate the demons while airborne. Simon drew the card from his deck, it was the card that Simon was hoping for and with the 'infinite cards' spell card in play since Simons first turn he had 21 cards in his hand making 22 with his current draw.

"First I am activating the spell card Double Summon, now I am allowed to summon two monsters from my hand to the field this turn." With Simon's voice full of confidence, the nightmare demon decided to play a little bit dirty by making the dream that Simon keeps having about what happened visual. The dream before Simon grew in confidence, this knocked Simons newly found confidence. So much that he was debating whether he should surrender and allow the demon to live. The nightmare demon did what he always planned on doing getting into Simons head.

Outside in reality

Slamaria saw this look and as she didn't quite know it she began thinking about everything Simon had done in the short time, she needed to get this information into the dream. "What's he doing, why doesn't he end it?" The same male demon shouted that questioned Simon back in the cell. Slamaria knew who was asking that question it was Peter or to give him the proper name Petronius. A Time demon who could control time in a compressed space.

"The nightmare demon has gotten into his head, making him feel useless." Lady McTaggart spoke up before Slamaria could. No one saw Slamaria stand up to leave the court heading down the tunnel that leads to the machine room. Until LeGinn saw her leave, an Illusion demon who had no physical face where it should be at the top of his neck. The face was however on the back of the head as the front serves as a method of showing what the person most desires. This demon had a strong French accent.

"Slamaria where are you going?" LeGinn asked.

"I need to get a message to Simon or rather a set of memories to give him hope again." Slamaria replied. Only to find that the more scientific of the lords and ladies were rushing to Slamaria's aid. After a 3 minute fly the demons and demoness's reached the machinery room that doubled as a science room.

"We only need to get a link set up, so that we can communicate with Simon before he loses the internal battle with himself." The demons & demoness's nodded pulling machinery apart for the parts they needed to create this. Simon himself got the starting point done for them with the orb, it seems that he knew something like this would happen so he built the first step for the rest of them to use. After a few minutes all the demons & demoness's raced back to the main court where the rest were watching the orb.

"How's Simon doing in there?" Slamaria asked the group who were just watching the orb, LeGinn spoke up to answer Slamaria's question.

"Not good he looks like he has given up or lost all of his hope he had before his dream popped up." One of the Russian demoness piped up with a strong Russian accent.

"Done the machine is ready just needs a tablet, then you can use the microphone on the tablet to communicate into the dream. Lady Slamaria I would recommend that you get the ones that have been with him the longest such as yourself. So you all can snap Simon out of it and with your combined memories and anything else that gives Simon the hope he needs at the present moment." One of the demons putting the device together told Slamaria for the best hope of restoring Simons lost hope. Harmony passed Slamaria the iPad that Simon had dislodged from the wall as she connected with Simon and her mansion.

"Hello." Cara's voice echoed through the tablets speaker.

"Cara, it's Slamaria who is with you right now?"

"Just Terra, Madison, Rebecca, Jack, Marik and myself, why?"

"We need to band together to give Simon the hope he has just lost. He is fighting a nightmare demon posing as the Sovereign for all of us and humanity, the demon has just made him lose the hope he needs for his confidence to defeat the demon." Slamaria said to Cara and everyone present in the room back at the mansion. There was silence on the other end for a couple of seconds while they were taking everything in. Then Cara spoke.

"What do we need to do?"

"When the machine starts just talk speak about the memories that matter about not being alone as that will hopefully bring Simon round to finish this once and for all." Slamaria placed the tablet in the machine as it started up. The end lit up as it was firing a constant stream into the middle of the orb as Terra started talking. Unknown to Slamaria, Terra wrestled the iPad off Cara even though Terra was a wrath demoness she had a caring side and she allowed herself to be this way towards Simon not as a master with her being his slave but more as a friend.

Back with Simon

Simon was about to give up and surrender ending his misery there and then, but then he heard Terra's voice the space between Simon and the nightmare demon began to shift as the memories were coming through as Terra was talking. The moment that Terra was talking about was him losing his virginity with Terra back when she found him the night he met Tristan. The memory flashed as Simon was looking up seeing the memories come flooding back to him. As the voices changed so did the memories, Cara spoke about the moments where he helped her capture the infiltrator demons before the Sovereign court, where they were the two closet demons to them and they both swiftly dispatched the intruders. After Cara it was passed to Madison who spoke about the time that they had sex before the day that Madison lost her memory. Rebecca spoke about the time at college before they both were plunged into the demon world, where everyone else left Rebecca to struggle with her work, two of them Mia and Rhianne were putting her down but the only one that stood by Rebecca was Simon who helped her. Off his own back to get the work done so it could be handed in.

Finally Slamaria spoke about the times not only that they had sex as being married to each other there was too much sex to just choose one memory but she spoke about the time at the sovereign court where they swung into action to destroy Dragoon and his forces but also the time where she had come through the portal back at Malcolm's hideout to be by him. When she stopped speaking something unexpected happened. The mark began to glow on Slamaria's arm then she noticed that the mark was glowing on Simons arm.

"That's it... Love conquers all." Simon said to himself just as a spectral image of Slamaria appeared besides Simon, this shining light that was created by Simon's and Slamaria's love for each other reawakened something deep inside of Simon. When Cara had injected him with the vial containing the demon power of Ella (Simon's mum) she had installed a copy of Ella's being deep within Simon that came into being next to Simon but she soon leaped off the platform joining in the battle. Leaving Simon and Slamaria's spectral form to face the nightmare demon together. Simon continued his move.

"I play Junk Synchron in attack mode, thanks to the ability of Junk Synchron I can select a monster from my graveyard to return back to the field. And I choose Speed Warrior. The two won't be sticking around for long as I am synchroing the two together to create Junk Warrior." As Junk warrior emerged onto the field. Simon carried on with the move.

"Next I am activating the spell card cold wave this prevents you from activating any trap cards or spell cards. Now I activate the spell card Monster Reborn, this allows me to select a fallen monster from either of our graves and I am choosing Elemental Hero Blade-edge from my graveyard. Now I am going to summon Dark Resonator from my hand now I am syncro summoning Stardust Dragon." Stardust Dragon emerged on the field.

"Finally I am equipping Stardust Dragon with the spell card Fairy Meteor Crush now Blade-edge attack his Gyroid." The attack hit but Simon saw that the nightmare demon discarded Kuriboh which gets the battle damage to 0 so he was safe but he forgot about the Stardust Dragon. Simon ordered his Stardust dragon to attack Gyroid which connected as the Gyroid exploded under the attack off the Stardust dragon the nightmare demons Life Points hit 0 meaning that he was weak enough for Simon to destroy the demon. As Simon's army killed all of the demons Simon flew at the demon going into the nightmare demon. Causing the nightmare demon to exploded like agent Smith in the matrix when Neo unlocks his true power becoming 'the one' after he stops the bullets in mid-air.

As the nightmare demon exploded all of Simon's army disappeared except Ella. "I can see why you chose him Slamaria. Simon..." Ella's voice revealed sadness, joy and pride as she could finally see her child all grown up. "...I am so proud of you and whenever you need me I am in here to be there for you." Ella continued saying when she placed her palm gently full off love with the gentle movement on Simons chest where his heart was. At that moment Simon realised that Ella was in her demon form and that she looked exactly the same as he did being a succubus, with armour, wings even down to the weapons. Simon burst into tears as he could finally see his mum as she pulled him into a loving hug. At that precise moment among the darkness a mother and son was sharing their only chance to have what everyone else has so easily.

Simon made the stone explode into millions of pieces around him as he exited the nightmare demons stone body. The moment reminded Simon of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D episode where Skye and Rena entered the temple. Becoming stone and when Skye moments later emerged from the stony cocoon sending the stone to every part of the chamber.

"Sovereign Simon welcome." Lady McTaggart spoke calmly as she bowed slightly to the new sovereign. With the other 2 sovereigns present after having the mind control wiped from there system.

"We have a decision to make, everyone present want to work alongside humanity in protecting the earth from the demons who think that only demons should rule the earth?" Simon spoke his voice steady considering what he had just been through but above all it didn't demand authority but he had the respect of everyone present as they all saw him take on and win against the phony sovereign. Everyone saw him explode the sovereign from the inside out. Slamaria was stood next to Simon throughout the speech he had just given. Her arm linked through Simons relieved that she still had her partner.

"Assist humanity" everyone said in unison even the two sovereigns nodded. Signifying that they too were for assisting humanity, as all the portals opened once again taking all the demons back to their own domains. Leaving just the three Sovereigns and Slamaria stood there as the Sovereigns shook hands and departed. One went through without saying a word, the other sovereign simply said to Simon. "An Alliance with humanity, hmmm. That will work keep me posted." As it left through the portal heading back to its domain. Leaving Simon and Slamaria to exit through their own portal back to the mansion in the UK.