All Comments on 'Denise at the Gazebo in Palmer Park'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

She sounds like an ideal wife. Look forward to reading about other adventures!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Denise is a good slut wife

Wife's have to let go every now and again

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Wish I had seen her on the street!

She was borderline TOTALLY out of control, but after she got fucked bareback by the State Trooper, she and her husband were pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL!

Even a man with an alcoholic wife has a better wife than this bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Street trash

Nympho, slut, hotwife, all add.up to whore. Not a pimple on a loving wife's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, if anyone knows street trash its 26thNC

That loser has only ever had crack whores to compare to, so if there ain't scabs and crabs, she ain't for him.

This story was pretty hot. I know my wife enjoys showing off and we actually did fuck in a bandstand/gazebo in a small town in Vermont.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Aaahh, Denise. Bold hot wife. Enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing is sensually exciting, the scene profound. Would that I could meet this lady, but then she might be too much for me.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Damn what a hot story. This woman is such an exciting person and is always horny, and now I find out brave. When she had him pull into the park I just knew what she was going to do. Man he is got guts to just leave her like that. I love how she likes getting her ass fucked. Now I love to eat pussy but have only eaten ass once, but I would sure eat her ass with cum in it and I bet it tastes real good to. This is a really hot story about a VERY sexy woman getting strange cock and loving it. Its a GOTTA read for all out there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
596 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...