All Comments on 'Dental Damnation'

by Saaren

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Is he taking new patients?

Wouldn't need to sedate me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
True story?

This story has the ring of truth.

Chances are that you really are a dentist! A dentist with great imagination, I hope!

Let's have more stories, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wrong clothes

At the beginningof the story, the patient wore dress pants.

At the end, she wore a skirt.

You need to read your story for context and to make sure of details.

okay story over all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
anonymous

you seem to have missed the fact there are actually two visits, not one, maybe you got carried away???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't know what the other's are talking about

I have no idea what the other commenters are talking about...your story was great and you gave the details needed for us to know it was two seperate visits, and that's why she had pants on first and a skirt the second time. I'm gonna guess they were too busy jerking off to read it all lol Great job....I came twice! I have a very hot dentist and can't wait for my next appointment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hooked Nosed Jew Bastard

What a cheap doctor. Only two patients?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
to people whoe don't read well

All I have to say is that I loved it. And I don't know who was talking about first she had on pants then a skirt; but that person needs to re-read the whole thing to apartenly uderstand that the writer is talking about TWO SEPERATE appointments. In the FIRST appointment the women is wearing pants. In the SECOND she is wearing the skirt. Don't comment unless you know what your talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
totally hot!

damn! keep the stories cumming! it is irrelavent whether two patients or two visits...lol... that's not the point of the story. nice touch with pulling her skirt up... you should have came inside her...like you tried to pull out but it was so incredible you couldn't stop... maybe you can ass fuck the next patient! (did that dentist mention if he needed new patients?!) if i was in that chair, i would just pretend to be asleep... then i would fuck and suck that dentist till he couldn't see straight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

I loved this story! Don't know what the other commenters were talking about, if they'd read it carefully they'd see it was HIM who wore the dress pants, not her. She had a skirt on bot times. Maybe some people got carried away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
read the story properly!

umm to everyone that didnt read this right, it was one patient, 2 appointments, the first was to get 3 wisdom teeth out, which was the start of the story, nd then it went into how he felt guilty nd wasnt looking forward to her check-up, which was the following week! I thought it was a very interesting story, one of the best i have read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy fuck!

This got my pussy throbbing and wet! I'm going to go fuck my husband silly and think of this story to push myself over the edge!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 5 years ago
is there deliverance from temptation?

This is something that is more common than one might think. see also YvonneMars' DOWN PAYMENT The author has rightly called the problem often swept under the rug to public attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous