Dentist's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure this exactly counts as 'feeling me up'..." he said as he leaned in and kissed her neck.

"She did say I could do whatever I wanted to," Carol replied, pulling him harder against her as his hands roamed over the front of her body. Coming around to the front, he grasped the inside of her thighs, just below the 'V' at their top, and pulled her hard against him before firmly dragging his hands upwards.

Carol moaned at his touch, then gasped as his thumbs trailed over her mound on their way by. She thought he was going to take his hands under her shirt, but after catching the hem of her top he continued on the outside of the fabric, slowly over her stomach, until they reached her breasts.

Groaning in to her neck as he took them under his grasp, Mike felt her stiffen slightly as he gave them the first squeeze. 'Is she afraid I'll think they're too small?' he wondered.

"Your butt isn't the only thing you have going for you," he whispered in to her ear. Feeling her body relax again and hearing her soft moans resume as he continued to palm and squeeze them, he was satisfied she was sufficiently reassured.

"You don't mind that I'm smaller than Stella?" she asked.

"Not at all. I hope you don't mind that I've often thought about what they'd feel like in my hands."

Moaning louder now, she removed the hand from his backside and slid it between them. Reluctantly, he pulled away from her ass while she teased her hand closer and closer to the tent in his pants. His cock twitched as her fingers grazed the edge of it, and he heard her gasp as she slid along his length. "Wow..." she whispered, running her hand along and testing his full dimensions. "...wow!"

Turning around, her eyes were full of wonder -- and hungry. Her chest heaving with excitement and her mouth partly open, she ran her fingers along the top of his pants. "Can I touch you?" she whispered.

Mike nodded. "Care to take this to the exam room?" he said, gesturing with his head to the nearby door. 'That's sure some irony right there...'

Carol nodded, blissfully, as he took her by the hand and walked backwards to the doorway. Looking back to make sure he didn't run in to or stumble over anything, he went a few more steps before guiding her around to sit on the exam chair.

Settling in on the chair, sideways, Carol took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Licking her lips and with her heart thudding in her chest as he unbuttoned his slacks, she took hold and slowly worked them down off his hips. Facing the large tent in his grey boxers as he stepped out of his pants, she gingerly hooked her fingers over the top of his underwear and pulled them forward to clear his erection as she slid them down.

"Wow..." she whispered again, her eyes widening as his member came in to view. "Stella is lucky, lucky, lucky!"

Reaching back and releasing her pony tail, she shook her hair and ran her fingers through as she gazed in apt wonder.

When she had finished, Mike began running his fingers through her shoulder-length, soft hair as her hands took hold of him. He moaned as she gently caressed his balls with one and slowly stroked his shaft with the other; his cock twitching strongly to signal his approval.

Looking him over, she stroked a few more times and noticed the drop of precum forming at the tip. Leaning in, her mouth open, and her tongue sliding forward...

Carol stopped short, biting her lip and leaning back slightly. "Not sure I'm allowed to, uh..." she said, blushing as she gazed up at him.

"You can feel with your mouth, can't you?" asked Stella, startling them both.

Lost in the moment, they hadn't noticed her enter the room. They both turned to see her there, standing in the doorway with one hand on the frame and the other down the front of her pants. Her eyes were half-lidded with lust and her mouth held in a sly grin.

'That answers THAT question...' thought Carol.

"Are you sure, hon?" asked Mike.

"I'll let you know if I get jealous..." she replied, removing her hand from her front and sauntering over to her husband. Carol watched as she slowly walked over beside him, placed one arm around his waist, and put the fingers that had been in her pussy to his lips.

Carol gazed on, enraptured, as he closed his eyes and took Stella's fingers in to his mouth, one at a time, sucking her juices from them. When he was finished, she pulled his head to her and they began a series of slow, long kisses.

Taking that as her cue, she leaned back in and licked the precum from his cock. She heard him groan in to Stella and his member twitched again... but his moans were even louder as she took as much of him as she could in to her mouth, going as deep as she could manage before she started to gag.

Starting a firm, slow rhythm, she stroked what she could of his cock beneath her lips and used her other hand to rub her mound through the fabric of her pants. Moaning softly, she felt Mike's hand leave her head to steady himself on the chair.

A few seconds later, she was slightly surprised to feel Stella's hand stroking her hair. Looking up, she saw that their heads were together with Mike's eyes closed & clenched as he softly hummed with pleasure. Stella's eyes gazed warmly down at her, a soft smile on her face.

Returning her attention to the task before her, but not before noticing Stella whisper in her husband's ear, Carol bobbed her head faster and tried to get him a little deeper in to her throat.

She went a little too deep on her last attempt, though. She came up coughing, her eyes starting to tear up a bit and nearly gasping for air. Her eyes going up to Mike face, she saw him smiling down at her.

"You didn't have to try to go so deep," he said, gently caressing the side of her face. "What you were doing felt great already."

Carol just nodded, swallowing as she tried to get everything back under control.

"So... now that you've felt him, would you like to taste him?" Stella asked.

Carol nodded again, smiling and pushing a bang of hair out of the way while she blushed.

Wiggling her eyebrows, Stella smiled at her husband, smacked him gently on the butt, and gestured for him to step back up to the waiting young vixen.

Putting one hand around his backside and stroking with the other, she resumed her work. Her eyes closed as she moaned and slurped his cock, she smiled inwardly when she heard him begin groaning softly.

Her pussy already on fire, she felt a wave of more warmth radiate out when he began stroking his fingers through her hair.

Gentler this time, but still firm, she sucked him the best she could.

"Sounds like you're pretty good..." she heard Stella say. "It can be a little tough to get him to make noise... he thinks women should be the loud ones in bed."

Carol giggled. 'Let's see if this gets him to make any noise...'

Sliding her hand further around, she ran her middle finger up and down the crack of his ass. With no protest from Mike, she pushed her finger in deeper to where it grazed his puckered hole on each pass.

'Hmm...' she thought when she heard him softly gasp and felt his body jerk slightly at her first touch.

Centering in on his hole, she teased around the outside... and was rewarded with an increase in the volume of his groans as his hand clenched around a fistful of her hair.

Braver now, she gently prodded his orifice with her finger and she increased the pace of her ministrations on his cock.

Mike grunted, followed by a long groan as his body shuddered. Pushing harder, she heard Stella exclaim, "You naughty, naughty girl!"... before feeling another finger join hers.

Stella's finger first rubbed along and around hers, until it was coated in something warm and slick. Carol briefly wondered, 'Is she lubing us up with her pussy juice?', then noticed how much easier (and farther) her finger slipped in. As she penetrated him up to the first knuckle, he really began to moan.

Working opposite her, Stella joined in to where as one finger left his hole, the other poked its way in. In and out, in and out they alternated, much to Mike's vocal approval.

'I can't believe I'm fingering a married man's ass while I suck him off... and his wife is helping me!'

Soon, his moans became shorter and faster, and then turned in to grunts. Knowing he was close, Carol started to pull her mouth off with the intent of finishing him with her hand. 'Maybe I'll let him cum on my tongue,' she thought. "For Dr. Mike, maybe I could give it a try..."

It was too late, though. His orgasm hit as she started to pull back, and without realizing it he grasped the back of her head and thrust himself inside her mouth. Carol's throat gave a spasm and she nearly retched as his hot cum immediately filled her mouth. Her eyes wide, she swallowed almost continuously to keep from choking.

Finally, his spurts subsided and he released her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to grab you like that," he apologized, panting hard. "That was just really strong."

Noticing her finger was still in his ass (although alone now), she popped it out as she squeezed the last bit of cum from his cock and licked it off of him. "That actually tastes pretty good..." she realized, smiling. "That's the first time someone's cum in my mouth."

"Really?" Stella asked, surprised and curious. "How come?"

Carol shrugged her shoulders. "I've always been afraid it would taste bad or I'd choke. I've always finished him off with my hand... although I once had a boyfriend that kept trying to get me to let him jack off in my mouth."

"You never did, though?"

"No, we broke up before I got brave enough to try it."

"Well, that was incredible -- regardless of where you finished up at," exclaimed Mike.

"Glad you liked it," replied Carol with a blush.

Stella giggled from behind him. "Sit down and take a rest, big boy. And get that shirt off; you look goofy in just that."

Mike stuck out his tongue at her, but started obeying and unbuttoning it after he sat down next to Carol as she cleaned her fingers with a wipe that Stella provided. After that, she ran a hand through her hair again, looking him (and his deflated, but still impressive, cock) over as he removed his last article of clothing. As he pulled his arms out of the sleeves, she realized that Stella was looking at her -- and with a mischievous gaze.

"Shall we get this beautiful, young thing naked as well?"

Carol's eyes went wide. "We're not... done yet?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Stella shook her head. "Not if you don't want to be..."

Looking over at Mike, who was looking back at her (and pleasantly surprised), she then looked back at Stella and nodded, unable to speak.

Reaching out a hand and taking hers, Stella gently pulled her to her feet and stepped close. "May I undress you?" she whispered, gently caressing Carol's cheek.

Wide eyed, the voice in her head repeatedly exclaimed 'Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!' as she swallowed and nodded once more.

Leaning in, Stella tilted her head as if to kiss her as she grasped the hem of her shirt. Stopping a hair's distance away from her lips, she spoke; her breath was warm on Carol's skin. "I get the impression you find me... attractive. Is that right?"

"Yes," breathed Carol, her eyes closed and amazed she could say anything at all. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest, her pulse in her ears nearly drowning out all other sound. Deep in her groin, a wave of pleasure threatened to explode forth.

"You seem nervous. Have you ever... done anything... with another woman?" Stella asked, her tongue making a slow pass over her lips as she awaited the reply.

Carol gently shook her head. "Some drunk kissing is all," she whispered, her eyes still closed in anticipation of the kiss and her chest rapidly heaving while her heart continued to thunder away.

Stella leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'd be honored to be your first."

Her eyes snapping open and wide with excitement, Carol bit her lip. Not trusting herself to speak, she nodded eagerly as Stella smiled and leaned back in for a kiss.

The other woman's fingers gently grasping the back of her neck, Carol heard herself gasp as their lips met while Mike watched wide-eyed from behind them. She stood there, stock-still and unmoving for a second until it fully dawned on her that the beautiful, sweet, and maddeningly attractive wife of her insanely hot employer was kissing her.

After what seemed like an eternity in her mind, her lips responded and she kissed Stella back. Slowly, but firm, they kissed once, then twice, before Stella broke free and leaned her head back slightly. "You taste like my husband..." she said, giggling. "What have you two been doing?" she teased before locking lips again.

They kissed again, more forcefully this time. Carol groaned softly as their passion increased, feeling Stella's hand under her shirt and softly caressing her side. Her own hands came up and grasped Stella's waist, and she could feel her hips swaying while she indulged in the Sapphic delight.

The hand that had been on her neck slowly came down and joined the one under her shirt. Carol raised her arms overhead as Stella grasped the hem and gently lifted it over her head and exposed her soft, pale skin. Not missing a beat as their lips returned to each other and their hungry kisses resumed, Stella playfully tossed the shirt on to Mike's head and temporarily obscured his view.

When his vision was restored, he watched Stella run her fingers through Carol's hair several times before placing her hands on the girl's bare sides. Both of their eyes still closed, Carol reached up and fumbled around in an attempt to let Stella's hair down, but she grasped her hands and guided her arms around her neck instead.

Widening her stance, she slowly caressed a hand down Carol's back, teasing for a second as if she was planning on unclasping her dark blue bra, then placed her hand in the small of Carol's back and pulled her in close. Their legs now partly intertwined, she rubbed her mound against Carol's thigh, pressing her own against Carol, and with her hand guided her to do the same.

Stella smiled as Carol broke the kiss to inhale sharply at the sensation. Lost in this new bliss, she did not resume kissing but instead stood there, her mouth slightly open, as they ground their bodies together, savoring the moment.

Reaching a hand down under her clothing, Stella squeezed her cheek and pulled her harder against herself as she leaned over and kissed her neck. Carol leaned her head to the side and bit her lip, shivering with excitement and her skin covered in goosebumps as the fire burned even fiercer between her legs.

They stayed that way several minutes, gentle kisses; soft moans; excited breaths; and the whisper of rubbing fabric the only sounds in the room. Mike remained on the exam chair, silent and wide-eyed in rapt amazement at the beautiful scene unfolding before him as his hand slowly stroked his rapidly rising member.

Lost in the feel of it all, Carol nearly whimpered as Stella's lips left her neck and she felt her body retreat away. Opening her eyes, she gazed in to the warmth of the older woman's face as her thumbs hooked her scrub pants and slowly worked them down to expose a pair of canary-yellow panties and then the start of her long, beautiful legs until they sat about knee-level.

Although startled, she smiled as she heard Mike groan in amazement behind her. 'I almost forgot he was back there!'

Stella wasn't done yet, though. She squeezed and caressed Carol's cheeks through her underwear, running her fingers just under the side of the fabric as her husband watched in envious delight and Carol took a turn kissing his wife's neck.

"You really are a good kisser... for a girl," Stella teased, pulling back and their mouths meeting once more as her hands grasped the top of her underwear. Sliding them and her pants all the way down, Stella kneeled to put her face at hip level and savored the strong, musky scent of her arousal.

"I hope you don't mind a bush," Carol said, blushing, as she placed her hands on to Stella's shoulders for balance while she stepped out of her lower garments. "I haven't had any company for a while so I haven't seen the need to do anything with it."

"Not at all, it's very lovely" replied Stella, slowly running her hands up Carol's calves & the back of her thighs, then she grasped her cheeks once more. Carol closed her eyes and widened her stance to give Stella better access as she leaned in and kissed her way up the inside of her thigh to where it joined her pelvis... maddingly close to her mound.

Carol moaned, thrusting her hips forward and willing herself not to plead as Stella's lips teased across the skin where her lips and curls of hair met, then along the sensitive flesh of the other side. She was dimly aware of Stella spreading her cheeks to tease Mike with a better view of her puckered rosebud and on down to the back of her engorged, sopping-wet lips.

Her teasing almost overwhelming, Carol's body shuddered as Stella blew a long, slow breath across the glistening mound before her. When her breath was spent and Carol had ceased her quivering, she stood up and looked in to her pleading eyes. "I promise," she said, smiling and caressing her hair, "soon I will lick you until you beg me to stop."

"She loves to tease, but she always makes it up to you," came Mike's voice. "Trust me."

Biting her lip and nodding, Carol shivered with excitement as she considered that. Stella made a twirling gesture with her finger, and she turned around. Clad in only her bra, the air in the room suddenly cool on her skin, she blushed and ran her fingers through her hair as Mike's eyes traveled up and down her body in amazement.

She felt Stella rise and press her body against her from behind as she gently kissed her neck again and ran her hands up and down her sides. "Quite the treat, isn't she?"

"Uh, huh" he agreed, still looking her over and taking her all in.

"I don't know about that, Dr. Mike. I'm not that good looking, and I'm... not much compared to your wife," she said, suddenly self-conscious as she thought about who was looking her over. Although flattered, Carol fought the urge to cover her nearly-naked body with her arms as her boss gazed at her.

"I disagree," he replied, meeting her embarrassed gaze, and his eyes were warm & sincere. "You," he said as he stood, "are incredible." Carol's eyes dropped to his erect cock twitching in front of him as he stood and stepped towards the two of them, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Don't ever think otherwise," he said as her eyes returned upwards.

"Thanks" she whispered, blushing even more.

Her confidence restored, she pulled herself up straight and stuck out her chest. Pushing a lock of hair from her face, she reached a hand back and grasped one of Stella's cheeks and gave it a squeeze as she slowly wiggled her backside against her. Stella rubbed right back with her hips, kissing Carol's neck whispering in her ear, "You don't know how badly I wish I had a cock to fuck you with right now..."

Carol closed her eyes, and blushed hard as goosebumps again swept over her body. Stella's hands came up and grasped her breasts, squeezing them several times -- much to Mike's enjoyment as he continued to slowly stroke himself.

"Should we give him the whole view?" she whispered in her ear. Carol's eyes snapped open and a wicked grin spread across her face as she nodded.

She shivered as, for the first time, another woman's hands slid under her cups and caressed her firm, perky breasts. Leaning slightly forward and reaching back to undo the clasp, she closed her eyes and bit her lip as Stella gently squeezed her rock-hard nipples between her fingers. "I can't wait to get my mouth on these," she whispered, her breath hot in Carol's ear.