Dentist's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clasp undone, she slid the straps off her shoulders and let the garment slide slowly down her arms, then to the floor. Kicking it aside, she smiled at Mike and ran a hand through Stella's hair as her boss's wife continued to squeeze and caress her breasts, teasing her husband with the denied view.

Carol bit her lip and smiled as Mike licked his lips and let his gaze travel up and down her body several times, taking her all in while he slowly stroked his cock. His eyes widened in amazement when Stella finally remover her hands and slid them slowly down her sides to her hips, a wordless "wow" forming on his lips as his eyes locked on her perky breasts and pink, erect nipples.

"I think he likes what he sees," came Stella's warm breath in her ear, which sent another wave of goosebumps over Carol's body. "How about you go give him a closer look."

Mike's eyes widened ever more as the young woman sauntered several steps closer, smiling wickedly as she squeezed her breasts then ran her hands slowly over her stomach, past her bush, and to her warm, slick lips. She shivered slightly and sucked in a sharp breath as she slipped a finger between her folds and teased herself, then slowly turned around, bent over with her hands on her knees, and wiggled her hips invitingly.

She heard Mike groan behind her, then she closed her eyes and pursed her lips inward as his hands took hold of her hips. A smile spread across her face, mirroring Stella's, as he grasped her buttocks and placed several long, deep kisses on her firm cheeks. Stella leaned against the wall, sliding a hand down the front of her pants and slowly rubbed her own slick mound as she watched her husband work his way inward with his kisses, alternating sides as he went. He gently spread her cheeks, savoring their inner edges with his lips and working his way down the valley between them.

Carol moaned softly as he kissed her backside, then gasped and jerked her eyes open as his tongue slipped between her lips from behind. "Mmm, you are absolutely delicious, my dear," came Mikes deep voice after a few more laps at her pussy.

"You think so, huh?" Carol said, practically purring. Pulling herself upright, she backed up the last step separating them and sat in his lap. His cock between her cheeks, she ground her hips against his member and stroked him as he wrapped his arms around her and took hold of her breasts. Feeling his cock twitch hard against her as she closed her eyes, she leaned her head to the side as Mike kissed her neck and groaned in to her; Carol softly moaning as well.

Suddenly, she heard what almost sounded like a whimper from Stella. Opening her eyes, she saw her with her eyes closed, her mouth open, and her head to the side, and her hand between her legs. Stella's body stiffened as a small orgasm washed over her, much to Carol's delight. 'I'm not sure which of us is more turned on by this,' she thought.

After a moment, Stella's eyes fluttered opened and her gaze re-focused on the smiling young woman giving a lap dance to her husband - much to his increasingly vocal approval as he nibbled her neck, squeezed & caressed her breasts, and gently pinched her rock-hard nipples.

"You know," said Carol, raising a hand and beckoning her with a finger, "you're still a little... overdressed."

Stella smiled. "I can't just stand her and watch you fuck him?"

Carol flashed a wicked smile and slowly shook her head side to side, now gesturing with her hand. 'I like that 'fuck' idea, though...'

As Stella started towards them, she shifted her hips up and over Mike's cock and slid his member in to the front groove between her well-lubed lips.

Mike groaned again as she glided along his length, Carol sighing as his head rubbed against her clit. "Careful," he breathed forcefully in her ear, "I'm about to put you on this chair and fuck you hard."

"Let's get Stella naked first," she whispered back, shivering at the anticipation.

"You think you can handle both of us?" Stella asked, her shirt already off as she reached back to unhook the clasp of her blue, satin bra.

Carol nodded, then gazed enviously as her large, full breasts came in to view. 'Damn, I wish I had boobs like that...' she thought as she took in the view. Stella's were larger by far, with surprising little sign of sag for her age. Carol licked her lips as a vision of taking the older woman's equally large, round nipple in her mouth came to mind. Her nipples were darker in color than her own, nearly a reddish brown to her pinkish tinge.

Reaching out and swiftly pulling down her pants as Stella tossed her bra aside, she was surprised to come face-to-face with Stella's smooth, bald snatch. "No underwear?" she inquired, looking up with a smile.

Stella grinned and ran her fingers through her hair, blushing slightly. "No, not normally... I like to drive him wild with the thought that if he just came over and pulled my pants down, I'd be right there; fully exposed and ready for his enjoyment."

Carol nodded, filing that thought away for possible future use.

"Plus, I like to grab her butt or rub my hand on her pussy knowing that there's just one thin layer between her and me," Mike chimed in. "Sometimes, I even slide my hand down her pants when no one's around..." he said from behind her with a devilish grin.

"Good thing you're religious about washing your hands before you go sticking your fingers in peoples' mouths!" Carol smarted off.

As the group's laughter subsided, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, savoring Stella's scent. Sliding her tongue forward and leaning in for her first-ever taste of another woman, she was surprised and momentarily disappointed when Stella stepped away and grasped her by the shoulder, lifting gently.

"Get up you two," she said, her breathing heavy and her voice insistent. "I think we're all ready for some fun."

As the pair obliged, Stella moved around to the chair's controls and adjusted it until it was as low to the floor as it would go and nearly flat. Mike guided Carol on to her back, his eyes locked with hers and both of them filled with lustful anticipation.

"I can't wait to get inside that tight little pussy of yours," he said. Carol swallowed and nodded, unable to speak as she shifted in to position. 'I can't believe I'm about to be fucked by my boss -- my VERY hot boss -- AND his hot wife... Hope I can live up to their expectations...'

She grasped her legs behind the knees and pulled them upward to give him a better angle -- and let him in even deeper. Her last view before Stella stepped over the head of the chair, straddling her face, was of Mike gazing in admiration at her sweet, young pussy and stroking his large cock as he lined his head up with her tight, hot hole.

She felt his tip press against her as her nose was filled with Stella's pungent, heavenly aroma. Carol opened her mouth and took as much of Stella's plump, warm, wet lips in as she could. 'I hope I taste this good!' flitted briefly through her mind right before Mike plunged his entire length inside her in one hard, fast thrust. She groaned long and hard in to Stella's pussy as he filled her -- just shy of the point of being painful.

"DAMN, you're tight!" she vaguely heard him grunt as she began sucking eagerly on Stella's lips. Her mind devoid of all thought, she stuck out her tongue and licked with wild abandon along her slit, craving more and more of the other woman's tangy juices as Stella ground her hips against her face.

Stella threw her head back, moaning wildly as the young girl furiously tongue-ravaged her pussy. The vibrations of Carol's own moans only added to the sensation. 'Not much for technique, but she makes up for it with gusto!' she thought. 'I haven't heard Mike make this much noise during sex for a while, either!'

Behind her, Mike gave a loud, sharp grunt with nearly every fast, deep & hard thrust in to the young, tight pussy underneath him. 'Stella's still pretty tight after all these years, but nothing like this!' he thought, relishing the feel of a strange pussy wrapped around him.

Finally, he opened his eyes and gazed at his wife's backside, which in his current position was nearly directly in front of his face as she rode Carol's face. Leaning the last bit forward, he planted several deep kisses on her ample cheeks, interspersed with firm nibbles and bites.

Her tongue buried in Stella's pussy, Carol could feel it clench around her as she teetered on the edge of another orgasm. Unbeknownst to her, Mike's teeth on her ass was all she needed to send her over the edge. Even muffled by her thighs, Carol could hear her squeal as it hit. It wasn't much warning, though, as she sputtered and nearly coughed in surprise at the sudden copious flow of juices gushing from Stella. 'I wonder what I did to cause THAT?'

"Wow, hon!" Mike exclaimed as Stella's thunderous orgasm subsided. "Was that her or me?"

"Bit of both," she answered, breathlessly. She felt Carol give a few more half-hearted licks, but now she was practically screaming in to her snatch. "Think she's close?" she asked, and heard Mike grunt.

"Oh, definitely. Damn, she clenches hard!" he answered, bracing him hands on the chair and slamming in to her as hard as he could. Carol released her legs, wrapped them around Mike's waist, and grabbed on to Stella's ass. She gripped hard, digging her nails in to the supple flesh as her own orgasm hit.

She lifted her hips to give the girl more air, smiling at the sound of her stuttered grunts and gasps as her body stiffened and shuddered under her. When Carol finally released her death grip on Stella's cheeks, she lifted her leg over the younger woman's head and stepped back, legs trembling, to savor the final moments of the show.

Carol's chest was heaving as she tried to regain her breath, her breasts rolling back and forth in time with Mike's poundings. Her mouth, chin, and neck were completely covered in Stella's juices, and her eyes were still scrunched shut with blissful enjoyment. Short moans periodically escaped the lovely mouth that, until recently, had been providing a wealth of intense -- even though inexperienced -- Sapphic pleasure.

His wife's backside no longer distracting him, Mike leaned in and took each of Carol's breasts in to his mouth in turn as he continued to thrust away. He groaned frequently as he took as much as he could, although not quite the entire mound of firm, supple flesh, in to his mouth. Savoring the feel, he tongued and suckled on her nipples, gently nibbling each one before releasing it and switching back to the other.

'Looks like he really doesn't mind how much smaller my boobs are,' she thought, running her hands through his hair as his mouth teased and enveloped her orbs. She arched her head back and moaned throughout his ministrations, gasping at the tinges of electricity that his nibbling sent from her pussy all the way up along her spine.

Eventually, to her disappointment, Mike removed his mouth from her breasts. "Getting close, he warned her. "In or out?"

Without a word, she grasped the back of his head with one hand and pulled him to her, planting her lips on his in a passionate kiss as she wrapped her legs around him. With her other hand, she grabbed his backside and squeezed his cheek, pulling him harder in to her with each thrust.

He grunted in to her mouth, gave a long moan, and then she felt his first load inside of her. Several long and forceful spurts later, he finally relaxed on top of her, resting as they continued to kiss.

Stella watched, smiling, as the two continued in their post-coital embrace. Reaching over, she gently caressed the back of her husband's head, and he ran a hand along her leg. Not breaking their kisses, Carol fumbled for her other hand, and when she found it, gave it a squeeze and caressed the backs of her fingers with her thumb.

Finally, Carol broke from Mike's lips and rolled her head to the side, gazing fondly at Stella. "Thank you very much for sharing your husband."

Stella smiled warmly. "Gladly."

"What about me?" Mike teased. "I let you lick my wife to some very loud orgasms."

Carol giggled. "Yes, thank you, too."

"I do have to say, though, she tastes good on you," he replied.

She opened her mouth to reply, but Stella spoke first. "Well, if you two are about finished, I wouldn't mind getting to clean you two up."

"Yes, yes," he replied, pulling his softened cock from her pussy and slowly standing up. "I suppose I shouldn't make out with Carol too much... you are the one I'm married to, after all."

"Just hang out there a minute, sweetie," Stella instructed as Carol started to sit up. "I'll take care of you as soon as I'm done with my husband."

Confused, Carol watched as Stella moved in front of Mike, gave him a deep kiss, then sank to her knees. Wide-eyed now, she watched in rapt fascination as Stella kissed his sticky, cum-coated cock then began licking and sucking off the juices from their combined union.

"Mmmm.... You two taste good together."

"R- Really?" she asked, reaching down and slowly stroking her clit as she watched the strangely arousing scene before her. 'Hope that means she's going to lick on me..."

"Mm, hmm," she hummed, taking her husband's cock in to her mouth and sucking every last bit of juice from its surface. Mike groaned in enjoyment and his knees jerked as she ran her tongue over his still overly-sensitive head, swirling around it several times before releasing his member from her lips with a soft "pop" sound.

"I seem to recall..." she began, turning her attention to licking and sucking his dangling testicles, "promising to lick you until you begged me to stop." Mike groaned again and ran his hand through her hair as she took the first one in to her mouth, sucking it and swirling it around with her tongue.

Releasing it when she could taste nothing more, she moved to the second and then paused. "You do still want me to, don't you?" she asked, looking straight at Carol with half-lidded eyes and a mischievous grin.

"Mmm, hmm!" she nodded, nearly whimpering as goosebumps again spread over her body.

"Good. You just keep that pussy warmed up and I'll be over there in a second."

Carol wasted no time. Her eyes closed and her mouth open in ecstasy, she furiously rubbed her clit and was seconds away from another explosive orgasm when she hear a whirring noise and felt the chair shift & rise.

Opening her eyes, she looked up to see Stella at the controls. With a lecherous grin, Stella gazed over her young body as she got the chair in to position. At the other end, Mike sat down on the rolling stool and slowly stroked his stiffening cock, also looking her over as he licked his lips in anticipation of the show about to begin.

"That should do it," Stella said as she walked around to the base of the chair, swaying her hips as she went. She stepped over Carol's legs, straddling her, and leaned forward to place her hands on either side of Carol's head.

The younger woman's fingers stopped, her eyes widened, and her heart raced as she gazed in to Stella's warm & hungry eyes. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Carol swallowed, hard, and nodded.

Smiling, Stella shook her butt at her enrapt husband as she leaned down to meet Carol's lips. The two moaned softly as they kissed once more, Stella gently caressing Carol's face as Carol ran her hands along Stella's sides. 'We DO taste good together,' Carol thought, the mix of her and Mike still on Stella's lips.

Their kiss wasn't long to be, though, as Stella worked her way down, kissing as she went. Mike groaned and stroked harder as is wife kissed down Carol's neck, the base of her throat, and down her chest to the swell of her breasts.

Carol gasped as she took the first one in to her mouth, sucking on it and swirling the nipple with her tongue. "Yesssss," she hissed through her teeth, her hips squirming as she placed a hand on the back of Stella's head and gently pulled her more firmly against her breast and stroking her hair.

Seeing the effect, Stella lingered longer than she had intended. Licking, sucking, gently nibbling... Carol wriggled and moaned under her, lost in ecstasy at the touch of another woman.

Finally, though, she removed her mouth from Carol's orb and kissed her way quickly down her stomach to the mass of hair between her legs. Running her hands along the inside of her thighs, she kissed her way around the patch as Carols moaned again and thrust her hips towards Stella's face.

Inhaling her aroma (as well as the scent of her husband's fresh cum), Stella placed two last, long kisses on the sensitive flesh where her thighs met her pubic region, savoring the equally delicious flavor of her juices. Sliding backwards for a better position, she wasn't surprised to find the tip of Mike's cock pressed against her hot, wet hole and feel his hands on the sides of her hips as he guided her down on to him.

Carol's eyes fluttered open just in time to see Stella plunge herself on to him, Mike grunting and Stella gasping in pleasure at their union. She smiled, seeing Stella enjoy the thick cock that had moments earlier been inside of her.

Flipping her hair to one side as she lowered her face to Carol's waiting snatch, Stella placed a deep kiss on the slick, wet lips before her. Mike gathered up her hair in one hand as he pulled back and slowly began thrusting in and out of his wife.

Carol gasped as Stella slowly licked the length of her slit, not quite spreading her lips... then gave a gasping moan when she jammed her tongue in to her hot, freshly-fucked hole and firmly licked upward to her swollen bud.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Carol couldn't tell what exactly Stella was doing down there, but it felt good. Moaning, her body writhed and she gripped the sides of the chair hard as Stella's mouth and tongue worked their magic. Stella's own moans only added to the sensation as her husband fucked her hard from behind.

One orgasm, then another, and another. Carol had never had so many, so strong, and so fast. Her abs, arms, and legs soon began to ache from her orgasmic convulsions. 'She wasn't kidding!' she thought. 'I really AM going to beg her to stop!'

As yet another thunderous climax rapidly built deep inside her, Carol weakly tried to pat Stella's head to get her attention. Before she could, though, she felt a finger probe at her other, juice-slickened hole. A second joined it as an even stronger wave of ecstasy swept through her, and then both plunged hard inside her as her pussy began to clench around Stella's tongue.

Carol screamed, briefly, then her whole body went still as her back arched in to the air. Lights flashed across her tightly clenched eyes as her strongest orgasm ever wracked her body.

Following what seemed like an eternity of mind-numbing pleasure, Carol collapsed back on to the chair, panting and gasping for air. After a moment, she became aware that no fingers, tongue, or lips were ravaging her and slowly forced her lead-lidded eyes open.

She saw Stella, her breasts swaying under her as Mike continued to plow her from behind. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip, and Mike had her head pulled back by her hair as their bodies loudly and rapidly slapped together. "Oh, fuuckkkk!" she groaned, slamming her hips back to meet each of her husband's thrusts. "Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me with that monster cock! Oh... Oh... fuck me, fuck me hard, baby!"

Mike, his own eyes closed as he ravaged his wife's pussy as her slick, velvety warmth wrapped around him, grunted and moaned while he slammed harder and harder against her. Stella moaned and her pussy gripped his cock tight as another orgasm swept over her.