Dentist's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, hon," he said with his eyes still clenched shut. "I know eating pussy turns you on, but not usually like this!"

"Just don't... stop... fucking me..." Stella gasped when her latest orgasm subsided.

"You two are so hot!" Carol exclaimed, watching in rapt attention as her boss and his wife fucked, hard, inches above her.

Stella opened her eyes, smiled, and slowly inched her way forward. Moaning through clenched lips, she made it to where she could lock lips again with Carol as Mike pounded away. Her body still high enough that her breasts slapped against Carol's, their deep, passionate kissed were punctuated with deep moans from both of them.

Her own taste overpowering that of her and Mike in Stella's mouth, Carol reached between them and cupped Stella's mound. She slipped the 'V' of her middle & ring fingers around Mike's slick cock as the couples' bodies met and separated against her hand and, with a fair amount of difficulty, she found Stella's clit and added her own pleasurable contribution to the mix.

That was the final straw. With a shriek, Stella bit down on Carol's shoulder as her body shuddered and convulsed. Her pussy clamped down, perhaps the hardest Mike had ever felt. He was already getting close and that was all he needed to erupt once more.

Grunting one last time, he emptied load after load of hot jism in to his wife's pussy as she twitched and jerked under him, Carol's fingers still relentless on her bud.

Once he was finished, Mike sat down hard on the stool. Panting, he gazed at the cum dribbling from his wife's glistening pussy as she gasped and panted on top of Carol.

"Wow..." Stella gasped, nuzzling Carol's neck as Carol stroked her hair. "We've had some intense threesomes -- and even just sex between us -- but that was... wow... yeah, definitely up there."

"Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," Carol replied, quite pleased. "It was really hot for me, too... especially watching you two go at it. For a modest professional couple, you get pretty wild."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Mike said. "I know I did... that's also the first time Stella has let me actually fuck our third partner."

"Really?"

"Uh, huh," Stella panted. "What can I say? I was in a sharing mood."

"Wow... I'm honored."

"We're glad we got to have you... and I think you'll probably stay the only other woman I fully share with him," Stella said, kissing her once more.

"So... we might do this again some time?" Carol asked between kisses, hopeful.

"You and me, definitely." Stella looked back at her husband with a grin. "What do you think? Would you mind fucking this young pussy again while her and I ravage each other?"

Mike just smiled.

"So," Stella said, turning back to Carol. "Pretty good for your first time with another woman?"

She nodded. "First of many, I hope. I have to say, though, when you stuck your fingers in my butt there at the end... I kind of liked that."

Stella smiled even broader. "I thought you might. Mmm, there's sooo many things we can do..."

"I can't wait to try every last one of them," Carol replied, slipping her tongue in Stella's mouth again.