All Comments on 'Depravity Pt. 02'

by pennyd1992

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

enjoying the story

keep it going

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago
Hot

Building up nicely. The descriptions of the sex scenes are very hot and Louise sounds like the perfect woman for this scenario: sexy, feisty and ripe for being trained.

I do have a couple of negatives though... Again she seems to accept her situation rather too easily, even calmly. I would have thought someone as strong minded as her would fight a little more, especially regarding the spy cameras. Also a bit more characterization would be welcome, Steve and Michael are just one dimensional at the moment. I would enjoy reading about their thoughts and emotions, and more of the mental conflict within Louise.

However none of this takes away from what is developing into a very good read, but personally I think would add to it.

Keep up the good work, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

when will we see chapter 3.

Griffc34Griffc34almost 7 years ago
Great story

Waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story took an unexpected turn with the installation of the cameras. Louise is starting to get into 'performance mode'. The boss gets to see her naked all the time, and upon request he gets some private porn shows that he 'directs'. Plus, the husband is a happy camper! What's not to like in this story?

My wife fucked my boss for my promotions. However, the cameras were in his bedroom. And he gave us the videos which we watch at least once a month. My wife likes showing me that she willingly did things for him that she would never do for me. He popped her anal cherry, for example.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous