All Comments on 'Depravity Pt. 04'

by pennyd1992

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

Another very hot episode. The action was realistic and believable, and very well written. Each part is rather short - which is not necessarily a bad thing - and focusing on a different character, therefore the plot evolution is quite slow, and we're left waiting...eagerly, I might add, for more. But I can't decide if I really like this style of publishing or not? But that is purely the author's prerogative, and I suppose I'll just have to suck it up and wait.

Louise, incidentally, is a superb character, strong but vulnerable, and very, very sexy. I'm looking forward to seeing just how far she'll be taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope

I hope Louise will refuse to cheat on her good husband. We don't know what Michael's perversion is yet, but if he wants to pimp her out, She must refuse, and perhaps just move away and tell Steve what Michael has been doing.

Ravenx404Ravenx404over 6 years ago

Please write more! It totally cant end right now! What about another few chapters and a reveal of the double blackmail? Please dont let this end🙁!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife went crazy as we read this chapter. She loves sex in public bathroom cubicles and, sometimes I'm the lucky fellow that she shares her pussy with.

Nice chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous