Depravity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my body, sliding down the door and thrusting my ass into him.

His cock became more and more urgent, he bit painfully into my shoulder,

"I want to cum in your dirty fucking pussy." he growled.

I could feel my own orgasm building too. The thought of the audience outside gave me a wicked thrill.

"Yes cum in me. Shoot your thick spunky load deep in my hot sticky cunt."

He kissed me powerfully on my cheek and then pulled me backwards.

I almost fell on him, still inside me as he crashed down on the toilet seat. His cock left me for an instant but I quickly recovered it dropping down on him. Facing away from him I ground my hips round and round pushing down and then lifting almost off him before plunging back down. His hand, still holding the phone reached out to the side so it could film me from the front. Steve's other hand slid beneath my blouse and grabbed my boob, manipulating it with his fingers through my bra. A button broke free from my blouse followed by another.

I twerked my ass over his cock some more and stood up. Backing away from him. In that moment, he looked completely despondent - that was until I unbuttoned my blouse and stripped it off, followed by my bra, and finally my skirt until I was standing before him dressed only in my shoes.

I moved closer to him and sat on his lap, allowing his erect cock to impale me again.

Steve buried his head in my bosom, sucking each nipple enthusiastically then alternating one to the other.

I bounced up and down on his manhood, willing him to cum.

He sucked and licked at my tits ravenously cupping his hand under my buttocks to assist my movements. Moments later he let out a guttural groan and his cock throbbed deep inside me. I could almost feel the jet of spunk unleashed flow inside me. His head fell back and I could tell he was utterly spent.

Naked, I lifted off him, and thrusted my pussy to his face. I knew he wouldn't want to lick my spunky pussy but I hadn't cum yet, and I wanted to teach him a lesson for being so rough.

He tried to get up but I pushed him down.

I grabbed the phone from his hand and saw that it was still filming, I pointed at him.

"Lick me." I said.

Steve just looked at me.

"Go on, lick my pussy" I said louder this time.

"Go on fella, do what the lady asks." came a cry from outside the door.

Steve licked his fingers and put them to my clit he began to rub me.

Spunk dribbled from my pussy, as he fingered me harder.

His finger circled round and round, over my swollen clit.

I could feel myself becoming to orgasm.

"Oh god yes..."

I grabbed his head and pushed it to my sex. His tongue found my clit where his fingers had been and began lapping furiously.

I grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled him onto my pussy, urging him on.

"Oh yes, uh, uh, uh, uhhh uhhhh," I grunted uncontrollably.

I let out a series of high pitched squeals as I gradually got closer and closer to the moment.

My whole body shuddered and my knees buckled as the wave of orgasm hit me spreading out through my abdomen. Wracked with erotic spasms I fell onto Steve's lap, my mouth quickly seeking his out and latching on to him. We kissed like teenagers, tongues entwining like we wanted to become one with each other.

After a few delicious moments of rapturous embrace Steve urged me to stand up. I did as he asked, standing naked in front of him in this tiny cubicle. Now he dropped to his knees in front of me, and pushed me back against the door. I felt the coldness of the plastic door against my back and arse cheeks as Steve put his hand around the back of my thighs drawing me close. His tongue roved up my thighs, licking the spunk, his spunk and my pussy juice as he went.

I'd only just cum, but I was so turned on I knew he could make me cum again.

His tongue reached the entrance to my pussy.

"Do it." I whispered.

I could hear the men outside shuffle about outside.

"Lick the spunk out of me and make me cum."

Instantly Steve's tongue responded and wormed its way into me.

His thumb drew circles on my clit, while his other hand gripped the back of my thigh attempting to pull me ever more closer. The joint stimulation from both tongue and finger fucking was sending me over the edge. His movements grew more rapid and more frantic. I held the camera out and pointed it towards myself, as my second orgasm rocked my body. My mouth opened into a "O" and I let out a sobbing mewling sound as the intensity of the orgasm peaked and subsided.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, yes." I cried.

Steve stood and kissed me again full on the lips. I could taste spunk and pussy and sex and sweat, oh god it was fucking gorgeous, even intermingling with the smell of piss of the toilets.

I turned the phone off and handed it to Steve.

He pulled his trousers up and reached down to get my knickers for me. Stopping only briefly to kiss my thighs, belly and boobs as he stood back up.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he said.

I smiled impishly. "I know." I replied.

I struggled to get dressed in the close confines of the cubicle, as we left the two men gave us a cheer and applauded, shouting out 'Send us a copy of the video darlin,' as we walked shamefacedly out.

In the car on the way back my phone buzzed in my handbag.

I didn't need to read the message to know what it said. I smiled to myself and reached across to rest a hand on Steve's cock...

12