Depravity Pt. 08: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," she moaned.

My cock was desperate to cum, and her tight pussy gripped my manhood and milked it perfectly. I reached forward and put my hand around her neck reaching round to choke her as my cock hammered its way inside her.

"Cum for me, cum, for me." Mandy screamed.

I groaned out loud and felt my cock explode inside her. I ejaculated a flood of cum right into her luscious pussy. I pulled out and Ashley dived down between my legs.

"Don't want to waste the spunk," she said with a mischievous wink.

She licked the tip of my cock, oh god that piercing felt so damned hot, and sucked the last of the cum from my deflating dick then moved over to Mandy, lying with her ass in the air, cum dripping down her thigh. Ashley pushed her face to Mandy's cum spattered pussy and began to lick the spunk from her friend's hot twat. She licked her lips, and sucked and fingered her to pull strings of sticky cum and pussy juice from her, delivering it straight into her own mouth.

She seemed to really relish it. "Mmmmm I can't get enough of the taste of spunk." she cooed.

I thought we were all done, when she'd pushed Mandy over onto her back to lick the cum from her, but I was mistaken. Mandy's strap on now stood proudly erect at 90 degrees from the bed, and was too much of an invitation to Ashley who promptly climbed on top of her friend, letting the dildo slide into her welcoming pussy.

"Ooooohhh, that feels incredible," she drawled.

She began to fuck her friend - bouncing her big fat ass up and down on the cock.

"You like seeing two women fucking Steve? Does it turn you on? Is your cock getting hard again?"

I'd only just cum but I had to admit I was getting turned on.

"Let me suck your cock to lube it up so you can stick it in my ass. I love a dick in my pussy and ass at the same time..." Ashley coaxed.

I stood up on the bed and gingerly placed myself next to her so she could lean across and suck me down again, all the while riding her friend like a jockey. As Ashley sucked me, Mandy reached up and caressed Ashley's nipples, tweaking them in her fingers and squeezing her over size tits. With my cock now erect and slick with spit I straddled Mandy's legs and bent Ashley forward until her prime white ass was spread out in front of me. I stuck my forefinger in my mouth to lube it up and pushed it gently to her rosebud asshole. It yielded to the pressure and my finger was swallowed up to the knuckle. I pressed further.

"Oooohhhh, oooooh. That's it, finger fuck my ass."

Teasingly I removed my finger.

"No..." she replied immediately.

In response I grabbed my dick and pushed the tip at her awaiting ass. It was a struggle to get it in at first but with some more spit to lubricate it, it broke through. I fired it right down into her, in one swift stroke.

Ashley yelled out loud.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK, Oh shit oh shit..."

I pulled it gently back and plunged it deep again. Mandy joined me thrusting her strap on at the same time, so Ashley's pussy and ass were filled simultaneously.

"Ohhhh Pulllleeeasseee."

Mandy and I developed an unspoken fucking rhythm where one of us would push while the other rested so that we maintained a constant thrust on Ashley's sex. Ashley screamed and moaned with each thrust. She came, and came again, and again. I'd never known anyone that could repeatedly cum like her.

"It's too much, but I love it so..."

Finally, Mandy's dick slipped out of her, so I took the initiative and began thrusting in and out of her ass with a furious pace. I wanted to cum in her ass, but I hadn't long cum and despite my frantic humping couldn't reach a climax.

Ashley sat back, her spine curving like a cat's and yelled at me to stop.

Sweat poured off my body. My dick was as hard as a rock and I needed to cum, but I slowed my pace and withdrew from her ass, disappointed. Mandy got off the bed and bent down to her bag. I stared lustfully at her ass as she did so.

Ashley rolled onto her back beside me.

"You really know how to fuck a girl's ass."

I took that as a compliment. Mandy rejoined us and tore open a small plastic packet with her teeth. She sprinkled the contents on Ashley's pussy, dusting her labia with a fine white powder. Oh Jesus, I thought.

"Now you'll both get a thrill when he licks your pussy." Mandy intoned.

"Ooh you're a dirty bitch Mandy, come and 69 me Steve, Ashley invited. She was insatiable.

I assumed the 69 position above Ashley, with my cock in her mouth and my mouth over her pussy. I dabbed delicately at the powder on her cunt. The effects weren't instantaneous like when I'd snorted the previous night with Bonnie but I soon felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. My sucking became more intense as did hers. Both of us attacked each others' sex. As I brought her to the brink of another orgasm, I felt Mandy slink in behind me. I felt a wetness spread around my asshole as she delved her tongue into me. She wiggled her tongue all around and slurped at my ass cheeks soaking me with saliva. As Ashley continued to fellate my member I felt the strap on push against my puckered anus. Louise had never even entertained the idea of inserting anything into my rectum, and I'd never wanted to experiment either, but with the coke coursing through my veins, Ashley's pierced tongue going hell for leather on cock sucking duty, I was willing to try it now. I heard Mandy spit and felt a wet blob land on my ass which she quickly rubbed onto the substitute dick. She pushed harder and harder into my unreceptive asshole until finally the dam broke and the rubber cock found its way in.

I gasped in excruciating pain.

"No, no. no." I stuttered.

Mandy ignored me and leant forwards to push the cock in further, thrusting her hips up to meet my ass.

"I think you like a cock up the ass, Steve. I think you've always secretly desired it. A nice juicy cock buried deep in your dirty little asshole."

"No." I managed, gasping, but, my body told a different story as I felt a surge of tingling joyous pleasure as my balls released a second load of sticky cum that night. This time straight into Ashley's awaiting mouth. She in turn sucked harder on me taking my cum straight down her throat. I tried to extricate myself from the 69 but the two of them pinned me in place, Mandy gently fucking my ass with her strap on, and Ashley draining every last drop of jizz from my balls. It was only when my cock had become completely flaccid that Ashley signalled to Mandy to stop.

Mandy extracted the dick from my ass in a prolonged motion.

"Lick his ass of the dick." she ordered.

Ashley obeyed enthusiastically. She hungrily deep throated the dick between Mandy's legs.

"Yeah suck all that dirty ass down, you filthy fucking bitch."

"Mmmmmm" came the garbled response from Ashley, as she demolished the dildo with her mouth.

I rolled over onto my back, completely spent. The room stank of sweat and sex and I loved it. I was still high from the powder, I lay back and stared at the ceiling in ecstasy. Mandy rolled off the side of the bed and rooted in Ashley's bag. From it she withdrew what must have been at least 2 foot of luminous pink double ended dildo that snapped apart and formed a semi solid double ended fuck pole. She fetched out a tube of lubricant.

"Here's where the fun really starts she said with a gleam in her eye."

"Shift over to the centre of the bed while me and Ash put on a show for you."

I shuffled across the bed, still on my back, as the women took up their positions - both of them on all fours with their asses, one skinny and one plump and juicy, facing off against each other. Mandy squirted a generous amount of lube all over the dildo and manoeuvred it up to her own ass, pushing it in ever so slowly, inch by inch, until nearly half of it was buried deep in her asshole.

"Your turn Ash."

Ashley backed towards her and gave a gentle tug on the dildo so it slid out and back in Mandy a few times, before she too directed the other end into her own rectum. She let out a squeal as the dildo moved deep into her anal recesses.

"Oh fuck Mand. This is too fucking big."

"Now I know you're lying Ash, I've seen you have bigger cocks than this up your ass." replied her friend.

Both women bent forward and back in unison frigging themselves on the dildo. Their arse cheeks almost touching as they came together in a synchronised anal fuck. I watched mesmerized at the view above my head as the two asses came together and moved apart in a hypnotic rhythm until Ashley complained.

"Don't just lie there Steve, stick your fingers in my twat."

Awkwardly I reached up and as their ass cheeks parted company I put the fingers of one of my hands into Ashley's cunt, - two fingers, then three, then a fourth. Her pussy was so slick and her rocking motion meant my fingers slid in easily.

"Don't forget me too." admonished Mandy

I ran my fingers of my other hand up her thighs, reaching out for her pussy. With my fingers established in Ashley I concentrated my focus on doing the same to Mandy. Her pussy was tighter and I could only get my forefinger and middle finger in, but she didn't seem to mind. Both women rocked back and forth in erotic bliss.

"Oh shit this is good." mouthed Mandy.

"Oh fuck yes, yes" cried Ashley.

Their rhythm picked up tempo. All I could hear was the slapping sound of the slicked up dildo and my fingers frigging their dripping pussies.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes!" Screamed Mandy.

Her body shuddered, and her head dropped down to the bed, the mutual fucking motion stopped as she reached a tumultuous orgasm, collapsing down on top of me. I extricated my fingers from her pussy and the glorious fleshy mound of her nude body that lay pressing down on me.

"You fucking bitch." exclaimed Ashley. "I wanted to cum too."

Mandy snorted.

"Steve will help won't you."

I was unsure what she meant, surely she didn't mean I was to join the double ending.

I was wrong. Mandy lifted off me and ordered me to shift round.

"It's bigger than the strap on." I protested.

"That's what lube is for." Mandy countered.

"You wait till it's inside you and Ashley's on the other end, with me sucking your cock. You won't be complaining then I can assure you."

I followed her orders. She covered my ass and the dildo which was already slick with her ass with copious amounts of lube and then began to feed it into my anus.

"Ow, ow," I cried, but really it was more for effect. The strap on had prepared my ass perfectly for this monster.

When it was in fully, mine and Ashley's ass cheeks were virtually in contact. Mandy ducked her head beneath us and started sucking my cock. As she did, Ashley started her fucking movements up again, lurching forward and then slowly withdrawing back along the length of the rubber. Her hand snaked beneath her and she fingered her pussy. I tried to mimic her movements, so that our asses met each time. It felt oddly sexy. It wasn't something I've ever imagined doing but at that precise moment in the hotel room, with the drugs and those two women it felt fucking amazing.

I grunted in appreciation as Mandy slurped and deep throated me.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck." Ashley and I screamed in unison as we increased the pace.

"I'm fucking going to cum." cried Ash. "I'm fucking going to cum, I'm going to cum all over you."

She squealed and cried out. I felt a squirt of fluid splash over my thighs.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck!!" Now she dropped down exhausted as Mandy had earlier. I followed suit not having cum but glad for the respite. After a few moments we both released ourselves from the hold of the pink dildo, and threw it to the floor. All three of us collapsed onto the bed exhausted. I grabbed the duvet from the floor and pulled it up over us. I lay in the centre of these two indecent young nymphettes. They cuddled up one on either side, wrapping an arm each around me, and without another word, the three of us promptly fell asleep.

Louise.

I clawed my way out from under the bed like some kind of commando. I'd been under there for what felt hours. At first I was incredulous that Steve could be doing this to me, then I was furious and on the verge of revealing myself - only being pinned under the bed stopped me. My mind raced through all the paths that could have led Steve here; was it Bonnie and Michael forcing him, like they'd forced me...it certainly didn't seem to be from what I could hear.

Was it me, and the lack of attention I'd shown in the bedroom department in the preceding weeks when I was uncomfortable being naked in my own house? Or was it just cause he was a tramp and the opportunity had arisen to cheat on me without me knowing. Had he done it before? Was this the latest in a long line of conquests? One he'd set up as a particular fantasy?

In the long hours before the three of them fell asleep so many scenarios went through my mind, but as I scrabbled out from under the bed one thing was clear. I was on my own. I couldn't rely on Steve. I was going to get revenge on Michael, on Bonnie, but first I was going to turn my attention to Steve. Fuck you Steve. Fuck you and fuck your skinny bitch, Mandy, and fuck your fat assed bitch Ashley.

I stood up in the room in total darkness. The filthy trio lay on the bed. Steve's arm was draped over one of the bitches, while the other one lay snoring on the side. I carefully made my way out of the room, tiptoeing like a sneak thief. I tripped over one of Steve's shoes and cursed under my breath. Steve made a sonorous mumbling noise and rolled over. I picked the shoe up and took it with me. Fuck you Steve you can go to your next conference in one shoe.

I sniggered at the mental image I had of him sitting at breakfast with one shoe on. I left the room as quietly as I could and made my way down to reception. There was a night porter on the desk and I smiled at him as I left. He waved at me politely. God only knows what he thought I was doing leaving at 5 AM.

The following day I had a plan of what to do. I picked up the phone. I didn't want to make this call - in fact it felt like I was signing my soul over to the devil, but Steve was due back in a couple of days and I needed to do what I'd planned before he returned. I couldn't arrange it by myself, not to the degree of satisfaction that I wanted to achieve, but I knew a man who could.

I dialled.

"Louise?" answered the voice.

"Michael."

"What do I owe this pleasure?"

"I...I..." I faltered. "I need your help."

"Really?" He sounded genuinely surprised. "I am intrigued. Please tell me more."

"I erm, need to teach Steve a lesson."

"Oh, ok, has he been a bad boy?"

"You could say that. I caught him having a threesome at that conference you sent him on. Was it anything to do with you? Was it one of your perverted games?"

"Louise how could you say that? I'm deeply offended." He said with mock innocence. "But no, nothing to do with me, I like teasing you. You know that. I think it's because you defied me when we first met... that, plus your figure...I do have a thing for perfectly proportioned women like yourself."

"I would be flattered if I wasn't sickened." I replied.

"You may protest all you like that you didn't like my little games, but you didn't try too hard to stop me when you were phone sexing Steve the other night."

I flushed. "That's because you fucking blackmailed me, you pig. Now shut up and listen." He went quiet.

"I need to teach Steve that he can't play around like that."

"Soooooo..."

"So, you've still got the cameras in place here yeah?"

"Yes but..."

"So you can film whatever goes on still?"

"Yes.."

"I want you to give me control of the cameras. I'm going to make a movie showing me cheating on him, and I'm going to play it for him, and make him watch it till the end."

"You think that's a punishment? He might enjoy it?"

"It doesn't matter, once he sees me riding someone else's cock then I'm going to tell him I want a divorce." I didn't tell him the other thing I'd planned either... I'd keep that a secret for now, but let's just say revenge would be a dish best served cold.

"Aren't you being a bit hasty?"

"Are you going to help me?"

He thought for a while.

"Of course Louise. Anything you want. Even better, I'll provide someone who'll film it, and if you haven't got a ..er shall we say leading man, for your film, I can suggest someone for that too. Fully tested for STDs, reliable and above all, someone who will make Steve jealous shall we say."

I hadn't thought about that aspect yet but it seemed a good opportunity.

"Yes, er OK. That sounds...er good."

"Black or white?"

"What?"

"Do you want a black man, a white man, one of each, or maybe two black men to star in your film?"

"No just one, er black will do, yes that'll make Steve more jealous won't it, seeing me with a black man."

"And you're sure you can go through with this?"

"Yes...yes of course." I said too nervously.

"Well if you feel you can't on the day I'll tell them to respect your wishes." He continued, "Would you like them to arrive in a particular style?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know the old cliched plumber, or pizza delivery boy - that you seduce..."

Shit something else I hadn't thought about.

I looked around and saw the TV...

"Erm how about satellite TV guy?"

"Very inventive Louise... and when would you like all this to be set up by?"

"Is the day after tomorrow too soon?" I said.

"No, I'm sure I can arrange things by then. I'll get straight on it. I do so like a project. Don't hesitate to call me if you think of anything else you require."

"OK" I said nervously

"You don't sound too sure Louise."

"Well I'm just a bit surprised you're quite so willing to help me. You're not exactly the most moral of people."

I heard him laugh down the phone.

"I just can't resist a damsel in distress is all, one small thing I would like to ask though."

"Oh here we go, what is it. Do I have to suck you off while you're photocopying your ass?"

Michael laughed again. "No, no Louise, though now that you mention it that does sound quite tempting. but no, all I ask is you delay showing your video until the weekend. Steve's back in work on Thursday and I need him fully focused until the weekend to sign off on this latest acquisition merger. Does that sound reasonable?"

I wasn't thinking reasonable. I just wanted to screw him over, like he'd screwed me over, but I acquiesced.

"OK, fair enough"

I texted Michael the following day with some further refinements to my requirements - a bit of a script for my co-star, and some props he needed.

Then the following day, the Wednesday, the day before Steve came back, I woke ridiculously early, it must have been in excited anticipation about what the day would bring. I spent a long, long time in the shower making sure I was scrupulously clean, realising the irony of it since I was planning to get filthy. Then I dressed in the attire I'd spent all day yesterday contemplating, and re-evaluating and then re-re-evaluating. Stupid really since it was a was a simple affair, a black lace panel corset, matching lacy undies, and a white dressing gown that barely covered my ass.

At nine o 'clock the bell went and I welcomed in my team of film makers. There were five of them in total, Nathan was to take the starring role and appropriately had come in a Sky engineer outfit. Hank, was toting a bundle of cameras, while Mark, Sam and Matt, brought in a collection of other film making paraphernalia. They all trooped in and began setting up the equipment. I spoke to Nathan and tried surreptitiously to eye him up beneath his uniform. Michael said he wouldn't disappoint and judging by the discernible bulge at his crotch that I could make out beneath his baggy trousers I had a feeling he had been telling the truth. I just hoped I would be able to manage and he wouldn't be too big so that it hurt.