Depravity Pt. 08: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted amiably and I ran through the script with Nathan and Mark (who was acting as the director). Stupidly I hadn't realised it would be such a grand affair. Lighting rigs were setup, sound levels checked and eventually by around lunchtime they were all ready, however they were hungry then so sodded off to the local pub for lunch. I stayed put in the house, I was getting more and more nervous as the time ticked on and wondered whether it was too late to back out.

Why was I doing this? I asked myself. The answer to that was obvious revenge on Steve for fucking those two hotel sluts, and probably others. What was I possibly going to achieve? I didn't know. It felt like the right thing to do at the time, shove a video in his face of me being fucked ragged by someone else. See how you like that Steve, but now... I was just too anxious. I looked at myself in the mirror, still in my underwear and dressing gown. I hadn't appeared to have turned Nathan on with my outfit. Was this just a job for him. Oh my God, what was I doing. ...

The door bell chimed and I woke out of my reverie. It must be them back from lunch. I could back out now, even at this late stage couldn't I...

I open the door and all five of them charged in laughing raucously over something that had been said. Nathan rubbed his hands together and looked at me expectantly.

"OK Lou. We ready?" He must have sensed the hesitation in my mind. "You sure you want to do this? We don't have to if you don't want to. We still get paid whatever."

Getting paid. Paying them to fuck me. Did that make Nathan a prostitute?

I gulped. "Yes." I squeaked. "Let's do it."

Mark took control.

OK so, we'll do a quick shot of Nathan coming up the drive, you peeking through the curtains, you let him in, and we follow your script. OK?"

I nodded.

Just as he said, he filmed Nathan approaching. I took a look through the curtain and opened the door, yeah in my underwear, cliché I know, but sometimes if something works, best leave it that way.

"I'm here to fix the satellite." said Nathan.

"Oh yes, my husband reported it. He can't get the sports channels."

Nathan eyed me up and down lingering on tanned legs, appraising my body.

I blushed, not that it was in the script I couldn't help myself.

"I'll take you through." I said.

I showed him to the lounge where he went to the satellite box and started tinkering.

"Can I get you a drink or anything?" I offered.

You could see him mentally weighing up the word 'anything' as he gave me another lingering look.

"No I'm fine, I shouldn't be long..."

After a few moments, the TV sprang to life, he flicked through the channels.

"Sports, movies, - all working even the adult ones, though I don't suppose your husband needs those with you around?"

I looked at him coyly. "Sometimes we watch them together."

Nathan's eyebrows lifted up as his eyes opened in surprise. "Really? A lot of women don't like pornography."

On the screen a woman was bent over a couch with a man fucking her aggressively from behind. She screamed over and over. Nathan's eyes flicked to the screen and back to me.

"He's started seeing other women now though, and doesn't have much time for me."

"That sounds like a crime."

I undid the belt on my dressing gown, letting it fall open.

"Does it look like a crime too?"

I felt so self conscious, partly for the terrible script, but mostly because I was being filmed standing in my underwear in front of this big black hunk.

Nathan got to his feet, "Oh yes definitely." He approached me.

"Perhaps if your husband isn't taking care of your needs, I might step in the fill the gap."

I put my hand to my mouth with my forefinger touching my nose as if in thought.

"Perhaps you could. I said after a pause. Should we go upstairs?"

"To your bedroom and the marital bed? Wouldn't that be some kind of taboo?"

"I won't tell, if you don't" I whispered.

I walked upstairs, Sam followed me with a camera, so that it took a delicious shot of my ass cheeks climbing the stairs only semi hidden by the bobbing fabric of my open dressing gown. I heard Nathan emit a growl behind me, and then let out a wolf whistle. That's a mighty fine ass you have there lady. I shook it provocatively as I climbed the top step fanning out my dressing gown and exposing my ass cheeks.

Entering the bedroom I ignored all the lighting rigs and turned to face Nathan.

"Have you ever had a black man before?" He asked.

I shook my head demurely.

"Lose the gown."

I shucked it off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor."

Standing in front of him in just my corset and knickers I shivered involuntarily, even though the heating was up high in the room.

"Get on your knees." he commanded authoritatively.

I obeyed dropping down in front of him. He slowly and methodically unbuttoned his trousers and fly, opening them out at the waist so his white trunks were exposed. I could see what looked like a Boa constrictor outlined by the tight white fitting material. It was thicker than any cock I'd ever seen. I gasped audibly, the camera to the side of me focused on my face, catching my expression filled with wide eyed awe on seeing this monster. Nathan lowered his trousers and as he did I came face to face with the reality of his humungous dick. The trunks couldn't contain it's length and it poked obscenely out from the base of his underwear strapped in by the elasticated legging. A good 5 inches of thick black man meat poked out of the leg.

"You like what you're seeing honey bunch?" he smiled at me.

I nodded, but in reality I was frightened of what that thing was going to do to my insides.

"I want you to worship my cock. You understand? When I drop these shorts, I want you to pray to my cock as though it's the divine salvation you've been seeking all your life, you get me?"

This wasn't in the script. The only part in the script I wrote ended when we got to the bedroom with 'then he fucks me senseless.'

I nodded again feebly.

"Bend down lower bitch, bend down in prayer." I did as he commanded, burying my head in the carpet and raising my arms forward like some native bowing to a volcano god. He stripped off his clothes and rested his foot on my head, pushing me uncomfortably into the carpet.

"Uuuhh." I complained.

"What was that bitch? You say something?"

"Nuh uh." I responded.

"That's good, the only sounds I want to hear from you, is when you're begging me to stick my dick inside you."

He lifted his foot.

"Now, worship my cock, start down by my feet and lick and kiss me all the way up to my balls. Don't be thinking you can go straight for my dick yet though. I want you to really want it."

I edged forward sneaking a peek upwards, his magnificent member hung down like something you'd see on a zoo animal. I started kissing his ankles and licking his heavily defined calf muscles. He was hairless and my tongue glided over his smooth naked ebony skin. As I moved my sensual tonguing upwards past his knees to his thighs, his cock twitched and started to stiffen. He let out a little groan of pleasure as I took his ball sack in my fingers and licked the rough wrinkled surface.

"Not bad, not bad, but to really get me going, I need my arse licked."

He spun round and I was confronted by his muscular backside. I reached up and grasped his buttocks spreading them as far as I could so my tongue could lick and probe his ass. I tongued up and down his arse crack leaving a trail of saliva. His arse tasted salty and smelt of manly sweaty pheromones. I pushed my tongue into his asshole and wriggled it deeper and deeper in.

"I bet you'd like to kiss your husband with those lips that taste of my ass?"

I nodded my approval, my face buried deep in his ass.

"Yeah, kiss him right on the mouth with the taste of my ass on your tongue. You dirty fucking slut."

I nodded some more, desperately craning my head upwards to push my tongue in deeper.

"Shiiiiit, you're a piece of work."

"Come round here." He pulled away from me, and turned back around so his cock was pressed into my face. I reached to grab it, but he pulled back.

"Uh huh sweetie, remember what we said. You have to worship it. You have to tell me how much you want it."

"Uh please, let me suck your cock, I moaned. "I need to suck it, I need to feel it between my lips, filling my mouth, filling my throat and choking me."

"You think you like black cock huh?"

"Oh yes master I think I love black cock." I replied as enticingly as I could.

"You like black cock better than your husband's tiny weener white dick?"

"Oh yes master I love your huge black monstrous fucking dick, it's sooooo much better than my husband's."

"You think you gonna want white dick ever again after you've feasted on some real black dick"

"No sir."

"Beg me then sugar, beg me some more."

"Oh pullleease master, pullleease let me have your big thick black dick. I want you to cum in my mouth, and cum on ass, and cum in my pussy with your sticky hot black cum."

Nathan reached forward and quickly in one motion grabbed my head and forced it down hard on the end of his cock.

It was just too fucking big.

He pushed me beyond my limits and I gagged and almost puked on him.

He released my head slightly and slid my head back and forth along his dick using my mouth like a sex toy. He continued fucking my mouth over and over. We'd agreed a safe word beforehand but that was no use if I couldn't talk. I grunted at him to stop.

"Yeah worship that dick baby. Keep on worshiping that dick."

Long strings of drool fell from my mouth and my eyes watered uncontrollably. I must have looked like Alice Cooper with my makeup running. Eventually, he pulled back far enough to free me. I gulped in air like I'd run a marathon with a collapsed lung.

'Huuuuhh, huuuuh.' I panted.

Nathan reached forward holding his hand on my chin grasping my cheeks and squeezing. Sam zoomed in with the camera on my face.

"Tell your husband that you want to worship my cock."

"Uhhhh"

"Tell him."

"I want your cock." I said to Nathan

"What sort of cock?"

"Your fucking huge black cock."

"Yeah that's right honey." He bent to look into the camera. "Hear that Steve, "Louise has got a new God to pray to... my fucking dick."

He rapidly grabbed my head bunching my hair in his hand and thrust his cock into me again. He rammed as much of his cock he could into my mouth. In. Out. In. Out. I put my hands against his thighs and pushed back.

"You're really starting to get me hard."

He abused my mouth some more, throat fucking me harder, trying to press that extra millimetre more in each time. Finally, with a huge thrust Nathan pulled out.

I fell back panting and gasping for air.

"Now I wanna feel those big tits wrapped around my cock." He said.

I tried to regain my composure, sitting back I thrusted my tits out at him for the camera. I knew they looked amazing in the corset top.

"Take it off bitch. Take that top off."

I unclipped it at the back and dropped it to my side.

"Well...shiiiit." Nathan exclaimed as he took in a prolonged stare at my boobs."

He advanced forward, and as he pushed his erect fire hose of a cock between my fleshy breasts I pressed my fingers into them so they engulfed his member. Working my fingers, I wanked him with my body. His cock poked up between my boobs at the base of my neck and I began to lick the bulbous end whilst masturbating him with my tits.

"Oh yes baby. That feels good, real good. Don't stop." He growled.

I increased the frequency of my motions, faster and faster. Nathan looked to the ceiling as I sucked him and worked my fingers into my soft boobs wrapping them round his length, up and down his pole. I wanked him faster and faster. Nathan looked down at me in admiration.

"Holy fuck you've got me about ready to shoot my load over your juicy fucking tits, you dirty fucking whore. Your husband's a stupid son of a bitch to be cheatin on you."

I looked up at him, casually licking the end of his precum coated cock, like it was an ice cream cone.

"After this cock, I'm not going to want his tiny little sparrow dick again. I want you to cum in my pussy and fill me up with your hot dark seed." I urged.

I looked lasciviously at the camera, licking my lips for effect.

"Go get on that bed and stick that glorious ass in the air, I'mma gonna fuck you like a bitch."

I giggled and jumped onto the bed climbing onto all fours I looked back over my shoulder at his supremely sculpted and toned body, and that huge flailing cock between his legs.

"Come on, come and stick that huge chunk of man meat in this little white slut's dirty little pussy. Make sure you drill me good. My husband's gonna want to see just how deep you can get that big black cock inside his wife's fuck hole." I taunted.

Nathan leapt onto the bed behind me, he spat gobs of saliva onto his cock and aimed the tip of the beast at my cunt, shifting my lace panties to the side. At first my pussy resisted but then the bulbous head penetrated me. He fed the first inch of the thick tool into me agonisingly slowly, then feathered his fingers along his length, urging the rest of it to follow. Gently, gently gently.

"Ohhhh shiiii, oh god-oh god-oh god, you're too big.." I screamed.

"Now you're starting to pray like a believer." he called back.

He gripped my hips firmly and pushed harder.

"Awwww fuuuuucckkkk fuck, fuck," I yelled.

He withdrew a few inches and pushed back in gently but insistently.

"Mother fucker." I cried. Actual tears welled up in my eyes. He was so big he was making my eyes water. He began to pound me harder. His dick still hadn't reached all the way inside me. I could feel him pressing on my insides.

"Scream for me bitch, scream for the cock you filthy slut."

I collapsed my head down angling my arse up at him so he could lean over me and gain an extra centimetre more of insertion.

"Oh god yes...yes...yes." I intoned mindlessly lost in the immense pleasure.

"I need it. I need it. I need your cock inside me like that. Don't stop fucking me."

I hastily lashed an arm under my hips and stroked my clit wildly as I felt myself orgasm. I let out a harsh rasping sob as he continued his brutal assault on me. He began pumping harder and harder, I rubbed myself furiously and insistently until I felt myself climax a second time, in less than a minute.

"Noooonnnooonnnnoooonnoooooo oh fuck..." I moaned and screamed. My hips bucked, and my back arched, contorted by the pleasurable release in my loins which only encouraged Nathan to fuck me more intensely. I felt like I was being split in two. Waves of pleasure rolled over me, while underneath I felt the pain from his oversized member ripping me apart. I forgot completely about the film crew and Steve and everything else, so focused was I on the intensity of being fucked by this torpedo. Sweat dripped off Nathan's glistening body as he hammered me like a machine over and over with his meat.

"I need you to come in me." I snarled.

"Please cum in my snatch... Fill me up with your mouth-watering delectable cum."

Nathan pulled out of me abruptly. I thought he was going to cum over my ass. I felt immediately empty like a part of me was missing.

"No... no." I wanted him back in.

Nathan had other ideas. He flipped me over onto my back in a well timed move. He dropped his head into my sopping pussy and began to lick feverishly at my labia, clit and tonguing inside me. He pushed deeper and deeper into me, piercing me with his tongue, lifting my ass off the bed so that he could drive down further. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and pressed harder and harder on my pubic mound with his face. Each thrust of his tongue nudged me back against the bed until my head was pressed hard against the headboard.

I squealed and howled with overload of stimulation.

It felt fucking divine being tongue fucked so ferociously. In his intensity he pushed my legs backwards over so I was bent over backwards in a reverse roll position with the soles of my feet touching the wall and my pussy and ass exposed to him as fully as they could be. Nathan quickly shifted position and crouched over me. He pointed his missile of a cock at my awaiting hole and guided it in. At that angle, his cock dived in for maximum penetration, he squatted lower as his massive manhood descended slowly into me.

"Oh holy mother of fuck!" I howled. He began to lift up and down pinning my inverted body to the bed with each exacting thrust.

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck." I yelled as I was impaled again, and again and again.

His balls thwapped against my ass despite the fact that his cock even now couldn't fully be accommodated by my pussy, such was its size.

He rammed harder and harder, faster and faster. I felt every nerve ending in my pussy go into overload as I began to feel a motherfucking tidal wave of a climax surge over me. Every part of me felt electrified as he continued to batter my cunt.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes yes...YESS. Cum in your little white slut. FIll me with your big black cock and pump me until you cum you dirty fucking nigga."

I blushed. I couldn't believe I'd said the N word. It had the intended effect though as Nathan seemed to grow angrier and thrust his dick into me harshly grunting and pounding. Beads of Sweat dripped off his hot body and landed on my upturned ass. My whole body shook, like some internal earthquake was winding its way through me. Nathan's cock throbbed a delicious warning, and then I felt him unload his spunk into me.

"Take that bitch, worship that fucking cock, and that fucking spunk you dirty tramp."

Spent he dropped down beside me.

Quickly I motioned to the cameraman, Sam. He did a close up of my face.

"Did you enjoy that Steve, did you enjoy watching your sexy wife fuck this big black stud?"

I patted Nathan's cock.

"Well you fucked those two floozies in the hotel so, fair's fair. But it's not over yet just watch..."

I nodded towards my sloppy snatch. Creamy globs of spunk were oozing out of me. I dug my fingers into my cunt and pulled them out covered in spunk and pussy juice.

"Remember what they say? Revenge is a dish best served cold? Cold as ice cream perhaps?"

I nodded to Hank.

He handed me a tub of half eaten Haagen Daas ice cream, Steve's favourite flavour. I wiped my spunky fingers into it, then wiped up the jizz from my thighs and flicked that in too.

"Hope you enjoyed your ice cream with that special new flavour last night." I said into the camera.

"You cheating bastard."

That put an end to the activities of that particular day.

The crew left pretty soon after. Sam gave me a detailed account of how he was going to edit the film, telling me it would be ready by Saturday. He admitted that he thought my performance was outstanding and wished he could buy the rights to the film, telling me he could make a fortune. I let Nathan shower off, and tenderly kissed him goodbye, taking last opportunity to stroke that beast before when he came out of the bathroom.

Michael phoned me early the following day, the day Steve was due to return home.

"The video will be edited and be delivered to you tomorrow." He said.

"Um OK thanks. I suppose you've already seen all the footage."

"No, no" he laughed. "I'm waiting for the completed film. I want to see you in all your pornographic glory. Who knows, if it's as good as I suspect it will be, you might have found yourself a new career."

"You know that's not what I want Michael. I just want to put Steve in his place and get my revenge for what he's done to me."

"Very well Louise, but you must remember my little proviso, you can't show him the video until Friday night. He needs to be completely focused on his work until then."