Depravity Pt. 08: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. "Whatever. Friday night it is." I agreed reluctantly.

I put the phone down.

Steve would arrive home today, and would expect some kind of a welcome, when the only kind of greeting I was going to give him was going to be frostier than a snowman's bum. I spent the day out of the house, having felt cooped up recently. My mind whirled with possibilities and practicalities, while my pussy still ached from that huge pounding it took from Nathan yesterday. Should I really show the video to Steve and then petition him for divorce? Was I overreacting?

Arrgh I didn't know. Nothing made sense anymore.

I arrived home and made myself some food, Steve still wasn't back. A text message on my phone told me he'd been delayed... Mmmm I thought, delayed by what. My suspicious mind went into overdrive.

It wasn't till half 11 that he got back. Train strike, apparently. We made stilted small talk, and I went to bed. I did notice he had a new pair of shoes on, which made me smirk, though I didn't say anything. He followed me up about an hour later neither of us touched any parts of our bodies against each other, I pretended to be asleep. Was he feeling guilty? I didn't know and didn't care. Tomorrow night I'd feed him his dinner and 'dessert' and then put on a DVD for him to watch.

Fuck you Steve.

I heard the alarm buzz early the next morning. Steve fumbled around in the dark bedroom and it wasn't long before I heard the front door slam. I fell back to sleep, awaking about two hours later at 9 o'clock. Putting on a dressing gown I made my way downstairs to get some breakfast. Mid way through my second muffin, I heard the key in the lock of the front door. I looked to the clock, 9.20. What the hell?

I walked through to the hallway, as the door opened. Steve came bursting in.

"Lou," he said shakily.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. I could immediately tell something was up. "What are you doing here home, so early? Are you sick?"

He shook his head, it looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled.

"What for?" I asked. He'd taken me by surprise, and I felt a sudden pang of sympathy for him.

He wiped his eyes.

"I don't know what to say. I'm sorry Lou."

"What for? I said becoming frustrated." Was he going to confess to sleeping with the women at the conference.

"What's wrong?" I asked impatiently.

"It's Michael."

Shit, I thought, what's he done now.

"What about Michael?"

"When I was at the conference Bonnie and I... I was unfaithful. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He started sobbing now.

"Fuck!" I exploded. "Bonnie, you fucked Bonnie!" I said incredulously.

I hit him in the chest, pounding him with my fists. He'd fucked Bonnie and he'd fucked those other two. Who else had he shagged while he was there?

"Stop, please Lou." he cried. "Michael found out. He's not happy."

"No shit," I thought. I could tell him that it was all good, on account of the fact, that while he'd been off fucking Bonnie, Michael had virtually come into my home and raped me, (although I have to admit I was rather a willing participant), so it made him quits. However, I still wanted to show him the video of me and Nathan, as my revenge for the other two, and I couldn't really be all that self righteous if he thought I'd fucked both Michael and Nathan in his absence.

I heard noises outside, van doors slamming.

"What's going on?" I asked Steve.

Steve wiped his eyes.

"Michael said if I fucked his wife he should get something in return."

He's already had something in return. More than something, every fucking thing. I thought. Steve looked so pitiful I was about to confess.

"He said if I don't do what he says, he's going to ruin me, he'll plant evidence on my computer, he'll close my bank accounts, he'll destroy me. But not just me, he says it'll ruin you too, our whole lives and existence." He blubbed loudly. "I believe him, Lou, he can control anything , - the media, the police, he's got contacts everywhere. I'm scared Lou, I'm not afraid to admit it. We could lose our home, all our stuff, I could go to prison just on his whim."

I was about to answer back but the door knocker banged rapidly, urgently.

"Who's that?"

"That's Michael's payback." Steve replied ominously.

"You have to do what they say. I don't know what they'll want but we have to do everything they ask otherwise Michael fulfils his promise.

Something in my brain clicked. Don't show the video to Steve until the weekend, yeah right. Not because he had work today, but so you could fuck me over - that's it isn't it Michael. I'd been outfoxed again. He set this up knowing my video would now be irrelevant. He was going to pretend that he wanted revenge for what Steve had done with Bonnie. Obviously Bonnie and Michael had cooked that up too. Hell they'd probably instigated Steve having sex with those two 'colleagues.' Of course it was all Michael's plan from the get go. How stupid did I feel. I'd played right into his hands. Making my revenge video was the unexpected icing on the cake for Michael. Now I was going to face another 'challenge' - another one I couldn't refuse because of Michaels dominance over our lives. The door knocker hammered away again impatiently. I resigned myself to whatever fate had in store.

Steve looked apprehensively at me and opened the door.

In walked Sam, Mark and the video team from my previous session with Nathan. Nathan wasn't with them, but a bunch of other guys, other big guys, were. One of them introduced himself.

"I'm Dominic. I'm in charge here today."

He looked to Steve, "Michael tells me you've fucked his wife, and for that your wife must pay the price. Luckily with today's technology we can put an actual price on it, and she can work her way towards it."

What was he on about.

Dominic gestured around. "Give my lads a few minutes to set up and we'll be ready to go."

"What does she have to do?" Steve uttered.

"It's quite simple really - do you remember those charity appeals where they have to raise a certain amount of money and there's a big thermometer type thing with the amount they've raised?"

"Er yes." Steve nodded.

"Well in the tech age, there's something similar, but with a twisted porno slant." He grinned maliciously. "We're going to stream your wife on the internet to a live cam sex site, where viewers will pay tokens to see her ... perform shall we say. She's got a target to reach and once done, we cut the feeds. The better she is, the faster the tips roll in. Simple eh?"

He looked directly at me with a dirty grin. "I think with a body like hers she could have the sad fucks wanking themselves senseless and tipping like crazy. Of course the less time it's on, the less chance there is of say... your friends and family seeing it...or someone recording it and uploading it to the internet."

I recognised a threat when I heard one.

"Right my guys are about set up. If you'd like to go through to the lounge - Steve. Louise you may want to go upstairs and change into something sexy to improve your chances. I'm not saying you don't look good now, but all our pervs out there on the internet like a lady who makes an effort."

Dazedly I looked at him disbelief, before stomping off upstairs.

"Chop, chop" Don't be long, and don't be thinking of climbing out the window and running off now."

Shit did he know about the incident at the Pink Parrot, if he knew that what else did he know about me. I hunted round the bedroom and picked some underwear that I thought would be appealing to my massed audience, a hot red lacy plunge bra and matching red knickers. I quickly applied some make up and some lipstick that matched the colour of my underwear, and brushed my hair. I checked my reflection in the mirror. I looked good, no... real good. I wasn't sure what to expect downstairs and I was incredibly apprehensive about appearing in front of a live internet audience but nevertheless I felt excited as hell. I started to put on a dressing gown, but then thought better of it. No I'll go for it, all guns blazing, so to speak. I descended the stairs and entered the lounge, and was immediately greeted by wolf whistles. I batted my eyelids and looked about me. Five, count them, five men stood stark bollock naked in a horseshoe shape in my lounge. I looked nervously at Dominic. Sam pointed a camera toward me, and on the wall in front of Steve over in the corner, a projected image of me and the chat box of the internet site appeared. I saw Steve holding the laptop. He was the one responsible for chatting. A tall bruiser of a man stood next to him, presumably to 'encourage' him to join in, and to make sure he didn't try to stop the proceedings.

Beeps emitted from the speakers as a tip registered. Wow I was getting tips just for standing here, appearing in my underwear. The user count jumped from 5 to 20.

I couldn't see the total tips I needed, my username was SluttyWife69.

One of the viewers started typing.

'Let's see your tits.'

I held my tits in my bra, circling my hands over my fleshy bosom.

The computer pinged. More tips. This wasn't going to be too bad.

I looked over to Steve, he was typing a reply.

'Tip me to see more of my sluttywife's body. Tip her to get her naked.'

Sam focused the camera on my tits for a close up, I ran my hand down to my knickers and began to rub my pussy through the lacy fabric. I groaned and moaned for show, but it had the desired effect and a flurry of tips came in. I couldn't see how much, but the buzzer went wild for a few seconds. I reached round behind me and unfastened my bra strap. I started to wish I had worn more clothes so I could have teased it out for longer. Keeping my bra over my breast I playfully danced in front of the camera dropping it off one boob then the other in a teasing fashion.

"You like my tits?" I said to the camera growing more confident.

"You want me to lick my tits?"

There was a bunch of scrolling as posts were put on my board and appeared projected on the wall, followed by more pings.

I dropped the bra letting it fall to the floor but covered my breasts with my hands. More tips came flooding in, and I knew why, they were all eager to see my delicious mounds. I turned my back to the camera and wiggled my ass, looking seductively over my shoulder at the camera. The five naked men stood out of shot. All of them stared at my twerking bum. They idly played with their dicks. Was I really going to have to fuck all of them? The thought of those five hungry cocks invading my body made me wet, I couldn't help but reach down and finger my pussy and reach round to my ass. Steve was typing furiously on the keyboard, I couldn't see all the messages but the gist was that he was letting them know he was my husband and he was watching them control his wife.

"She'll do anything you ask...so long as you tip enough." I saw the words appear on the wall.

I turned back. "That's right boys... and girls, if you're that way inclined, show me your appreciation and I'll show you everything. I've got five men here with huge dicks waiting to pound my pussy...only you've got to get me naked first. I didn't know what had come over me I was behaving like a complete slut. The sluttywife monika now seemed totally appropriate. More tips came in, and I began to lower my knickers, pushing one side down, then pulling it back up, playing with my pussy.

"My wife wants to show you her pussy." Steve typed.

'Is she really your wife?' came the reply.

I danced around some more, and put some music on the stereo. Finally when I sensed the viewers were losing interest I dropped my knickers, taking them off and as they fell to my ankle I let them hang on my toe before I brought them up to my hand, lifting my leg in the air and exposing my sex to world wide web of perverts. I put the knickers to my face, sniffing and licking them for an obviously delighted audience. Tips arrived in abundance.

I looked to the screen, tip goal 10 000, shit, I was only 275. All the noises had been single tokens. I got down on the floor and stuck my ass in the air, writhing it side to side. Jafo76 tipped 69 tokens. Yes! But still a long way to go. I reached my hand back and began to run it up and down my ass crack lingering on my pussy lips.. Oh fuck that felt good. I rubbed my clit and lost myself as I rubbed more and more vigorously, inserting my fingers into my snatch.

'They want to see you put your fingers in your ass." Steve called. "200 tokens if you can get 3 fingers in your ass."

My fingers were slick with my pussy juice and I pulled them out and inserted one after the other into my anus. I struggled to get the third one in, I just wasn't lubed enough. One of the men lobbed a tube of lube at me and I made a show of squeezing a thick load of glutinous gel all over my ass and fingering it into my most private of holes. I then plunged the requested 3 fingers deep into my ass. There was a big 'kerching' sound as the massive tip came in. I kept working the fingers in and out of my ass exploiting my viewers' desire to see me finger myself anally. I looked to the screen 986 viewers now.

"150 tokens to suck the ass off your fingers." Steve announced.

I obeyed, removing the fingers and sticking them straight into my mouth, sucking each one like a lollipop in front of the camera. Ping, ping, ping the speaker blared. I carried on sucking each finger in long deliberate strokes. One of naked the men walked over to me and without any invitation knelt down behind me and rubbed 2 fingers down my ass crack and pushed them into my pussy. I let out a gasp. Sam, filming my face shifted round so that he could get a good shot of the fingers frigging me from behind.

"Oooh, ohhh, oh!" I wailed as his fingers rapidly thrummed in and out of my juicy cunt.

The guy next to Steve nudged him and glared down at the screen.

"They want to see you suck his cock." called Steve hesitantly.

"I pulled away from the guy behind me, and motioned for him to stand up. He was quite short so as I got to my knees I could easily take down his cock, right down my throat.

"You want me to suck this huge dick I said to the camera. Take this big cock in my mouth and suck it till he shoots his hot spunky load into my mouth... do you want me to swallow it all down like a good little cumslut? My husband's watching me over there, he's watching me suck this man's cock. Is that turning you on, you filthy voyeurs?"

There was a resounding crash as numerous tips were donated at once. I bent forward and began sucking the long hard cock proffered to me by the man whose name I didn't even know. My tongue played along his length putting on a cock sucking show for my viewers. Up, down, up down, long sensuous strokes. The man leant back and groaned in delight as I deep throated him as far as I was able, coming back up for air, panting like a bitch on heat. I grasped his dick between my tits and worked them up and down his length whilst sucking the tip of his dick. Rubbing my tits over his dick, up and down, up and down like I'd done for Nathan's dick the day before, only this time with a bigger audience. "Are you enjoying watching me tit wank this well hung stud?" I quizzed this time to my husband, Steve, not to the audience.

"Answer me Steve, answer all the people on the internet. Do you like watching your wife suck a stranger's cock?"

Steve nodded dazedly, never taking his eyes of me.

The guy next to him pointed down at the laptop, and he started typing. I couldn't see the messages from my view but I could guess their nature.

"I need more cock, what do you say audience, more cock?"

More tips...

I pointed to another of the naked men, a burly black dude, hung like a mule, not quite in Nathan's league but still enough to make your eyes water.

"Come here you, I want a little bit of chocolate." I couldn't believe how brazen I was being.

He walked over to us, I quickly grabbed his limp dick and started sucking it, alternating between him and dick number one. Slobbering all over them I deep throated them in turn layering them with saliva and getting them both hard.

"I need to feel a cock in my pussy. Black or white, who should decide?"

There was a massive scrolling list of comments, which I missed.

"You decide honey, I said to Steve."

"Sam panned the camera round to point it at him.

"Do you want to see me taking the big black cock in my pussy while I suck on this long hard white whalebone?" I grabbed at dick number one playfully and lifted it up to show Steve, "Or the other way around?"

Steve muttered something.

"What was that honey?"

"I don't mind."

"You don't mind your wife sucking and fucking other men's cocks?"

"No." he said solemnly.

In that case I'll start with having the big black cock buried deep in my pussy.

I turned round and stuck my ass in the air. The black guy dropped down behind me and aimed his cock towards my slick hole. He gently edged it in. I moaned and called out loud. hoping to get more tips.

"Oh yeah stick that big black dick deep into my white tiny pussy. Fuck this little cum hungry cunt, while my husband watches." I bragged.

Kerching, kerching, the tips went mad as the viewers donated in droves. I tried to look for the total but couldn't make it out.

Dick #1 meanwhile, had come round and threaded his dick back into my mouth. Taking my head in his hands he pushed his cock down my throat as the other guy spit roasting me pulled back. They see sawed back and forth fucking my pussy and mouth in unison, building up speed.

"Groooooahhh" I moaned as I felt my own orgasm beginning to build. I tried to push Dick one away but he held my head firmly, fucking my throat like it was my pussy, reluctant to let go. My body quivered in ecstasy as a powerful wave of erotic delight overtook me. Dick #1 let my head drop, my hair was bedraggled and I must have looked a sweaty mess, lying there panting and groaning. Another man came to me and swapped places with dick #1. He roughly grabbed me by the chin.

"Come on you little cock sucker, you've gotta do more than that. 2300 tips is all you're at, let's step this up a gear.

"Who wants to see me really facefuck this bitch?" He shouted to the camera.

The guy in my pussy pulled out, and I was dragged to my knees.

"Nnnnn" I wailed, as his cock shoved straight into my mouth. "Nnnnnnn."

He grabbed my head and began a vicious, rapacious fucking of my mouth. After twenty or so fast hard strokes he'd free me, let me catch my breath and then restart again, harder and faster and for longer, repeating it over and over. I felt myself gag as his cock choked me. One of his hands reached round my neck and strangled me, cutting off my circulation. In my abused delirious state I heard the donations flood in. He let go again. I opened my mouth and gasped for air. drooling and panting. His cock stank like the concentrated smell of piss you get in a bloke's toilets. Normally it would have made me retch but at that moment it just made me feel as horny as hell.

His face loomed in close to my ear. "Rub your pussy, bitch, rub your dirty sexy pussy for me."

I reached down between my legs and began to rub myself off. Oh fuck it felt so good.

"You like that huh?"

Eyes closed, I nodded my assent.

He grabbed me by the throat again and face fucked me even more brutally than before.

"Keep rubbing your pussy."

"Nnnnn, Nnnnnnn, nnnnnn, oooooh, ooohooh oooooh fffnck." I came on my fingers. I felt like I was going to black out and little white pinpricks of light danced behind my eyelids. My body shook, and shook and shook, my pussy felt it was charged with electricity. and I fell into a heap on the floor.

"We're not done with you yet slut."

I snaked my hand back down between my legs.

"No, no, no more wanking for you, now you've got to entertain us. All of us. Ever had a gangbang before?"