Derek's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and Jenelle were both coming over later tonight to study for our exam next week. I was curious to see if Jenelle would continue her possessive nature with only Jess was around. Jess had been subjected to it earlier, but later it would only be the three of us, so would she be altering her behavior?

With her head still on my shoulder she simply asked, "What are you doing tonight?"

I wasn't completely thrown off by her question; I figured that maybe she had merely forgot that she was supposed to come over to study. It took me a second to realize she wasn't seriously asking what I was doing later. Jess had reminded us not even five minutes ago that we were going to study. She was flirting with me. Deciding to play her game, but at the same time, feeling a little playful I simply responded. "You."

She giggled before looking up at me; "Oh really?" she said with a slight grin.

Her grin only emboldened me to continue. "Yeah, it's going to be the best sex of your life. What time can I expect you to come over." Alright so maybe I went a little overboard, but we were both flirting and having fun, it wasn't like it would destroy the moment.

"I'll be over around 8" she said before kissing me on the cheek.

Wait, was she being serious? Did she really want to take our relationship to the next level? AWESOME!!! If I was reading everything correctly, Jenelle, my new beautiful brunette girlfriend, wanted to have sex with me. My birthday was in two days, and I already knew that I was going to enjoy my present.

While my mind drifted off towards thoughts of what Jenelle looked liked naked, she continued, "How long do you think we will be studying?"

Damn, that's right; she and Jess were both coming over.... Hey they were both coming over. No, wait, sorry, I was thinking of wrong cousin. Still, I wonder what sex with Jess would be like? She was attractive, athletic and her breasts were huge. Sex with her had to be fun, but that was never going to happen. As my thoughts drifted back to thoughts of sex with Jenelle, I found myself considering what she would be like in the sack.

We continued to converse about a wide range to topics as we ate. To my disappointment, none of the topics were sexual, but still I was getting to learn more and more about her. She wanted to go on to teach chemistry, and had a desire to travel the world. I told her how I was thinking about declaring as a biology major, and then maybe going on to become a veterinarian. I know it sounds childish, but I told her about wanting a pet Tiger. Having a Tiger as a pet would be awesome. As our lunch continued, I felt more comfortable talking with Jenelle than with any other women in my life. Maura was my best friend, but this felt different. The connection I felt with Jenelle was not the same connection I felt with Maura. My life just kept getting more and more complicated.

I left lunch feeling extremely horny. The idea of me and Jenelle together was very appealing. I found myself looking forward to our first time. I tried to sleep off my anxiety, but after a few hours of tossing and turning, I decided to head to the gym in an effort to burn off my excess energy. Masturbation did cross my mind as a way to temporarily relieve myself, but I had just lost my virginity a few days ago, and because I was an idiotic soon to be 20 year old, I had pledged that I would only cum with the assistance of a woman from then on. Sometime I wish I could travel back in time to slap myself in the face, yet my life turned out pretty well, so maybe that young idiot did a few things correctly.

I pushed myself extremely hard during that workout. I guess I wanted to look my best for Janelle. It's true that she was being extremely possessive of me in public, which I will admit, I loved, and to be honest, a part of me wanted to give her all the more reason to stay that way. I found my old self-esteem problems returning as I began to question why someone as beautiful as Jenelle had taken an interest in me. Using this fear as motivation, I pushed myself till I felt like my muscles were going to tear. With sweat still pouring down my body, I walked into my dorm room to find that the girls already studying. Not wanting to fall further behind, I opted to hold off on my shower, and instead planted myself in my desk chair so I could join the little study group.

After two hours of studying we decided to call it an evening. The study session was extremely productive so we all felt the need to blow off a little steam. To reward everyone for their hard work, I mixed the girls a drink from the leftover vodka and Hugs while I grabbed a beer. We fraternized to kill the time, often both girls making fun of my repulsive appearance and horrid body odor. I took it all in good stride. I turned to my computer to pull up my I-tunes playlist while Jess excused herself to go visit a friend. As Jess closed the door, Jenelle stood up, positioning herself behind my chair. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she used her body weight to decline my chair, leaning me backwards.

Our lips met, my head was suspended upside. My toes began to curl as our tongues explored the corners of each others' mouths. I moaned lightly as her hand started to run its way up and down my chest. I felt myself hardening as her fingers slowly worked their way downwards. As my bulge became noticeable, she broke the kiss before patting my crotch.

"If you are a good boy and get cleaned up maybe we can continue this later."

I groaned in frustration as she smiled wickedly, shaking her ass as she retreated out of the room. I balled my hands into fist, placing them directly above my eyes, pressing downward in an attempt to ease my tension. Turning my head to the side, I got a whiff of my underarms. The girls had been right, I smelled terrible. I pulled off my shirt and began to make ready to take a shower. Jess came back, and upon seeing me shirtless, she immediately said her goodbyes. For no particular reason, I held our hug a little longer than I should have. As she left the room there was a slight grin plastered on her face. I thought little of the grin, and continued to make ready for my shower.

As Jenelle came back into the room, her eyes locked onto my shirtless body, and she literally stumbled into the couch, causing herself to trip. As she was falling, I darted over to her in an effort to prevent her from falling, but in my heroic attempt at a rescue, I too stumbled. As my legs fell out from under me, both of us tumbled to the floor, her landing on top of me. After overcoming the initial shock of us both falling, she attacked with vigor. Overpowered by her lust, I just went with it.

As we rolled across my floor, arms entangled amongst one another, our mouths began to explore each others' bodies. Trailing my tongue from her ear to her neck, she let out a silent whimper of joy as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. My fingers started to fumble with the buttons of her blouse in an effort to expose the treasures that it concealed. As I opened her shirt, I powered my cock forward, humping the interior of her thighs. As our crotches met, Jenelle threw back her head and whispered, "I need you inside of me."

Smiling down at her, I found myself wondering if she might possibly be an exhibitionist. It seemed like a possibility based on how she had been acting earlier while we were in public. Sex with Jenelle I assumed would be amazing, regardless of where it took place, but I currently still reeked at the moment. I needed a shower, and at the same time, I wanted to have my way with this goddess underneath me. I brought my lips close to her ear and said; "I'm going to go take a shower, care to join me?" I then lifted myself off of her, grabbing my towel as I stood.

I believe my grin gave away what I was thinking, because she stood and immediately worked to remove her jeans. Her excitement caused her fumble with snap for a few seconds before she was able to work her jeans down her legs. With her jeans now resting at her ankles, I just stood and marveled at the true beauty that was before me. Jenelle was a goddess in every sense of the word. She was draped in black laced bralette with matching string thong that did little to hide the contours of her pussy. Through the thong I could tell that her pussy was neatly trimmed, with a lone landing strip pointing the way to paradise. After I was able to pry my eyes away from her perfect cleavage, I began to notice a small mole located on the interior of her left breast. All of her was god life, but I knew upon seeing it, that her mole would be my favorite part of her.

It took all my will power to turn around so I could open my door, and head towards the shower. As I placed my towel over my shoulder, I heard her state, "See you in a minute" with a devilish tone. I laughed to myself, knowing that the next few minutes were going to be amazing.

Thankfully the men's restroom was empty when I entered it. I quickly turned on the shower and hoped in, wishing to clean some of the stench from my body. While I smothered myself with my body wash, I heard a giggle as my shower curtain was pulled open. As water washed away the soap from my face, I turned to see my goddess before me. To this day I still consider the way she let the towel fall from her body to be one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my entire life. My jaw literally hit the floor. If it was not for her fingers actually closing my mouth, I don't think I ever would have been able to eat again.

As the water cascaded over our bodies, I grabbed the shampoo and started to massage its contents into Jenelle's scalp. As my fingers tickled the top of her head she began to scrub soap bubbles over my chest. Her fingers continued to work their way down my arms, my chest and my stomach, before she began to stroke my hardening member. As her grip became tighter, I felt my knees start to go weak as my strength abandoned me. While she glided her hand back and forth across my cock, she started to kiss my neck, working her way down to my shoulder before kissing each of my shoulder scars (from my surgery).

Satisfied that her hair was clean, I began to work my hands down the sides of her body. I gently worked my fingers across the curvature of her firm buttocks before allowing my right hand to glance the folds of her pussy lips. With her head still on my shoulder, she softly bit into my skin as she muffled a moan. Twirling my fingers in a circular motion, I started to tease her closer and closer to her climax. As she continued to whimper louder and louder under my touch, I pulled my fingers away.

Jenelle started to complain before she noticed that I was dropping down to my knees. As I looked up at her I found myself mesmerized by her beauty. Water droplets trickled over her perfect breast and taunt stomach, making their way down across her landing strip. Her brunette hair, soaking and pushed to the side of her face, glistened in the shower mist. As I stared admiring her, she smiled while leaning her head back in anticipation. The neatly trimmed landing strip acted as my navigation as my lips stood inches away from their destination. Arching my neck forward, I licked the hood of her clit, before taking it into my mouth.

Involuntarily her legs began to spread, offering me greater access to her pussy. With her clit still in my mouth, I smiled up at her as my hands reached around her body. As I lifted her leg off the ground, placing her calf onto my shoulder, she gasped in surprise as I again started to attack her delectable pussy with my mouth. Placing her hand on the back of my skull, she pulled me further into her pussy as water crashed down over the both of us.

As her hips began to wiggle within my arms, she began to let out a string of audible moans. I glanced up again, only to stifle a groan of my own as I took in the gorgeous site above me, before I again plunged my tongue inside her. As the rivulet of water washed over our bodies, I pushed against her clitoris causing her to squirm in absolute euphoria. While I tongued her pussy, her hips began rocking within the confines of my arms, causing her pubic bone to grinded itself into my jaw. The shower stall began to echo with her cries of pleasure as my tongue brought her ever closer towards her orgasm.

"Oh my God, Don't stop Derek, DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP. Just like that, just like that, just like that..... Derek make me cum....make me cum Derek.... Oh my GGGGOOOOOOODDDDD," she screamed as my tongue push against her clitoris.

As her orgasm crashed down on her, she dug her fingernails into the back of my head, causing me to grimace in pain. Her pelvis wiggled against my chin as I flattened my tongue again, running it up against her clit. Jenelle arched her back as I drove her further and further past her bliss. Comprehendible Words no longer came from her mouth as she began to mumble sounds in ecstasy. "Ffffuuuuuuck!" she was somehow able to whisper as her orgasm reached its crescendo. Her body began to tremble violently as her orgasm persisted. As the convulsions finally began to lessen and fade, her hips bucked against my face one last time as my tongue finished its assault.

Before she had a chance to recover I stood, pinning her again the wall; slipping first one arm and then the other under her legs, lifting her off the floor in one fluid motion. As her arms wrapped themselves around my neck, I jerked her upwards in an attempt to reposition her pussy above my waiting shaft. Slowly I began to lower her down in an attempt to impale her on my member. My cock pressed itself into her clit, causing her to bite down on my neck. As her teeth loosened themselves from my skin, she lifted her head before leaning in and kissing me deeply. As the kiss broke, I used my arms to press her further into the wall as I again tried to impale her. Before I had a chance to lower her down, I felt her hand grabbing me, guiding me into her love tunnel.

As gravity dropped her onto my erection Jenelle blurted out "Oh my fucking God!" I pressed my way inside of her. As I felt myself slip inside of her, I noticed the subtle differences between her pussy and Kara's. It wasn't bad different, it was just different. I honestly can't say I had a favorite as both of their pussies were amazing in their own ways.

Jenelle was incredibly tight. Before her pussy adjusted to the contours of my dick, my first few thrusts were almost painful. As we both settled down into a steady rhythm, I found myself aggressively pounding into her as fast as I could. My hips slapped repeatedly against her clit as we both bucked against each other, trying to match the others' tempo. As I held her in mid-air, I repeatedly hammered into her, causing her to open her mouth wide and gasp in pleasure. I knew there was nothing she could do but hang and enjoy the ride so I continued to pound my way into her again and again. As I became aware of her panting, her teeth again found their way into my shoulder.

As time went on I felt the muscles in my legs, stomach and back begin to throb as I continued to drive my way home. Exhaustion threatened to overtake my body, but I was determined that we both reach our climax. As the sound of skin pounding skin echoed throughout the shower stall, I felt my organism starting to build. As I raced against time and energy, I found myself picking up speed as I adrenaline kicked in, temporarily giving me a second wind. As my balls tightened, signaling that my own climax was near, I tried out of desperation to go faster. My own climax as only seconds away, yet still I tried to pound her harder.

As my thrust became painful, I felt myself reaching the tipping point. With one final thrust, my balls exploded, spreading my seed inside of her. When Jenelle felt me pouring into her, she screamed at the top of her lungs as her second climax over took her. "DEREK! DEREK! DEREK! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK" she hollered as her hips buckled violently against mine. Still twitching inside of her, I felt my eyes widen as the last of my spurts emptied their contents into her womb. Still in a semi-orgasmic daze, I repeatedly stating Jenelle's name as I came down from my high.

Slowly I began to withdrawal my shrinking manhood from her insides as I felt the last of my strength leave my muscles. As her feet hit the floor, I found myself seated in the shower as my breath continued to elude me. As my mind began to refocus, I noticed Jenelle take her place beside me on the floor, the water unrelentingly dribbled amongst us. Even as the shower water ran its way across my face, I found sleep threatening to overtake me. I wrapped my arms around Jenelle, pulling her close up against my body. I could have laid there for hours. As long as my arms were wrapped around her, I knew I would have been happy.

Minutes passed by as we both waited for our heart rates to return to normal, and for our breathing to subside to its natural state. No words were spoken, but it didn't seem to matter. The time with Jenelle resting against my body were some of the most intimate moments of my life. I had just fucked the shit out of her, but in that instant, I never felt closer to anyone in my entire life.

I laid my head back against the shower wall while closing my eyes. As my mind replayed everything that had just happened with Jenelle, I found myself realizing that she was a very vocal lover. I giggled as I remembered her screaming my name as her climax overtook her. I was sure that our exploits had echoed throughout the hallway of my dorm floor, but I just didn't care. I had a beautiful, sexually satisfied woman, lying in my arms; I could have cared less what other people thought.

Truthfully, I even stopped thinking about Kara for a few minutes. While the sex with Jenelle, was incredible, it was only one of the reasons for why Kara vanished from my mind; it was not the sole reason. I just felt this incredible closeness with Jenelle, something that is difficult to put into words. To convey my emotions in the way that my words could not express, I kissed the top of her head repeatedly. A happy sigh escaped my lips as Jenelle burrowed her way deeper into my chest. For an instant it seemed like we were no longer two separate entities.

Like all good things, our time had to come to an end as the shower began to spray us with colder and colder water. As the chill became unbearable, I reluctantly released my grip and allowed for both of us to stand, and make our ways for our towels. Before I turned off the shower, I pulled her back towards me, kissing her deeply. I am not sure if it was the icy water or the kiss, but we both felt a jolt of electricity pass through our bodies.

Playfully we dried each other off, spending more than was necessary to ensure that each others' private parts were arid. Even though I was fatigued, her touch had a reenergizing quality to it that began to re-excite every fiber of my being. As she began to hone in on my growing bulge, I was forced to pull her hand away while jokingly stating, "At least wait till we get to the bedroom woman." Jenelle did her best to give me a sad frowny face before taking my hand and forcefully pulling me towards the hallway.

Jenelle seemed to be insatiable. I had just used up nearly all of my energy pounding the crap out of her, and she was ready for round two. This beautiful nympho was going to kill me. However, at the time I could not think of a better way to die. If I were to pass away with my face buried between in perfect tits than I will admit that I was more than willing to greet St. Peter at Heaven's Gates.

As the bathroom door opened, I noticed that a sizable group had appeared in the hallway. I don't believe they had gathered specifically for us, even though it my head they were all holding signs and cheering wildly that I was a Sex God, but they had an obvious effect on Jenelle, as embarrassment appeared all over her face. As the crowd began to notice us both leaving the bathroom at the same time, the dirty looks and smirks were showered upon us. Jenelle began to cower as fright overtook her embarrassment.