Derek's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon seeing her change in expression, I knew I needed to act quickly. It didn't matter what I did or how I did it, but I had to do something, anything to save Jenelle; to ease her suffering. Without even thinking, I did the first thing that popped into my head. I pulled her close to so I could whisper "Get your hot ass in my bed before I have to drag you into my room," before I dropped my towel and whipped her with it. As I stood naked before everyone, all eyes were instantly diverted first towards me, than towards my crotch. I was flaccid and had just gotten out of the shower, but I didn't care. My only worry was getting the attention off of Jenelle.

She darted towards my room without even looking at me. I had failed, having acted in haste, I made a humongous error. Fuck, I had just screwed up an amazing thing with an wonderful girl. Defeated, I didn't even bother to rewrap my towel around myself as I walked dejectedly back to my room with my head down. Upon entering the room I half expected her to already be dressed and ready to leave. I knew that I had to apologize. I knew that I had to tell her it was just a spur of the moment thing that I had done with the sole purpose of preventing her from feeling embarrassed.

As I opened my mouth to state I was sorry, she rushed me. To my surprise, she jumped me, wrapping her legs around me as her momentum sent us crashing into my door. As my head bashed again the wooden frame with a loud thud, my eyes rolled back into my head. The last thing I remembered was both of us crashing down into the floor as everything went black.