All Comments on 'Desert Angel'

by AchtungNight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Kash_the_priestKash_the_priestover 17 years ago
A little short

I really liked the build up for the story. It's good to see that you know a bit about the person you're writting about, it helps to make the story a bit more realistic. The only problem's I found with the story was that it ended a little too quick for me, although that is more realistic. Who's gonna last long with someone like Eva Mendes? I tend to find a second orgasm works well to cover that. The first one being quick, getting it out the system, than going for a second orgasm, which takes longer to happen. The other was that with Eva Mendes, one of her best feature's is her ass, which you didn't really acknowledge in the story. Maybe you could do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The best

The best story i found on this site keep up the work,and maybe add a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Loved it ,but alas, it was too short for 100 %

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago

Any more chapters in this storyline?

AchtungNightAchtungNight11 months agoAuthor

No further chapters at this time, unfortunately. I tried to write a second chapter with Ryan Gosling confronting Eva after some martial trouble as she flees to Jack's side, but it did not flow right. Oh well, I presume Ryan & Eva have the happy marriage with which I intended to end that story and will leave it at that. I also would welcome Eva's return to the Hollywood spotlight if she ever wants to get back into it. That might make her muse voice speak better to me. At least I was able to get her to voice Santa Muerte as a potential Super Best Friend in an unrelated South Park fanfic. That story went well. :)

Thanks to all my fans for their support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAchtungNight@AchtungNight
I am an Internet fanfiction author who enjoys penning fantasy movies starring my favorite celebrities. I have posted some of my erotic writings here. More can be found here- https://archiveofourown.org/users/Achtungnight/pseuds/Achtungnight Enjoy! Note- for those interested i...