Desert Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva smiled, kissed him, and moved in. Jack clenched his jaw in preparation, letting a breath out as she settled onto him. She was loose around him at first, then slowly clenched tighter. He moved in and out, fingers coming up and twisting her nipples. Eva gasped, her tongue thrusting between his lips. Jack could feel his heart beating faster, and hers too. Her legs wrapped and locked around him, pulling him harder against her. Her hands moved over his back with abandon, pressing into various spots and lingering, then moving on. Her energy was enlivening him, just as it had so many of her male co-stars. Jack closed his eyes, feeling something beginning to rise within him. Eva was twitching around him with a frenzy, growing more and more passionate. She kissed him and stroked his back, then dropped her hands and squeezed his rear hard, pushing his manhood deep inside her. In the same instant, Jack felt himself begin to erupt.

He groaned and let himself go, holding on to Eva as he sent spurts into her body. Her heat deepened and her motions increased. Come on, he thought. I don't want to be the only one who's into this. Please. I'm making you feel good, right? You're tingling, breathing fast. I know you're close. Come on now. Get going. He stroked down along her sides and back towards her spine. She shook and gasped, then let out a deep throaty moan.

"Yes!!" She gasped and shook for a long moment, body shivering with passionate fervor. She clenched him tightly, then pulled back and settled down. "Thank you, Jack. I needed that."

He nodded in agreement. "I did too." He paused and looked her body over again. "Listen, Eva..."

"Yes?"

"How long are you going to be in Odessa? I could show you around, make your vacation more interesting. The first Panthers game is next week if you want to catch it. I don't know how long you have, but..."

"I have as long as I want," she interrupted, smiling. "I think I'm really going to like this vacation."

Me too, Jack thought as she kissed him again.

***

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight11 months agoAuthor

No further chapters at this time, unfortunately. I tried to write a second chapter with Ryan Gosling confronting Eva after some martial trouble as she flees to Jack's side, but it did not flow right. Oh well, I presume Ryan & Eva have the happy marriage with which I intended to end that story and will leave it at that. I also would welcome Eva's return to the Hollywood spotlight if she ever wants to get back into it. That might make her muse voice speak better to me. At least I was able to get her to voice Santa Muerte as a potential Super Best Friend in an unrelated South Park fanfic. That story went well. :)

Thanks to all my fans for their support.

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago

Any more chapters in this storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Loved it ,but alas, it was too short for 100 %

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The best

The best story i found on this site keep up the work,and maybe add a second chapter.

Kash_the_priestKash_the_priestover 17 years ago
A little short

I really liked the build up for the story. It's good to see that you know a bit about the person you're writting about, it helps to make the story a bit more realistic. The only problem's I found with the story was that it ended a little too quick for me, although that is more realistic. Who's gonna last long with someone like Eva Mendes? I tend to find a second orgasm works well to cover that. The first one being quick, getting it out the system, than going for a second orgasm, which takes longer to happen. The other was that with Eva Mendes, one of her best feature's is her ass, which you didn't really acknowledge in the story. Maybe you could do a follow up.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Another Alba Story It's the Fifa World Cup & he meets Jessica Alba there!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
"Alba" Damned I meet Ms Alba in her hotel room.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dreams Do Come True A college student has a chance fling with Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Easy Rider Katy Perry has an adventure on the back of a Motorbike. in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories