All Comments on 'Deserving Daddy'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
BigAl70BigAl70about 8 years ago
Intriguing story line

I am so intrigued by how your story is building. Great word play and innuendo's. Would like to see more from Lara and Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice ramp up

To a hopefully artful cruise to inevitable conclusion - perhaps with a surprise as to mom's alienation - this could go so many ways

DaddysLittleDevilDaddysLittleDevilabout 8 years ago
^.^

Awesome new story ;3

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 8 years ago
Good so far.

I was really enjoying the playfulness that dad and daughter had. I was disappointed to see it end so soon. Hoping for a second installment that is longer because you have a good stepping stone here for something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Swell!

Really good and quite believeable except for the language being a bit raw when they haven't fucked yet. Longing for part 2 .

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I'm a little spooked by the tenderness of main couple

Because Vanilla Extract rarely repeats himself. That means the next story will be in all probability equisitely written ( that's a given ) but it will be harrowing . One half or maybe both sides of the couple will be a bad seed . V.E. loves to proffer a faustian bargain .

The reader will get impeccable ramping up to passion but lurking in background is threat of something going VERY wrong for one or both of two main characters. That worst case scenario is rarely skirted and Vanilla Extract doesn't blink in entailing consequences. One excellent aspect of this individual story that rang universally authentic is the verbal trench warfare between mom and daughter. That friction played a large part of set up.

Anyway, this illicit couple did get caught out and they have some dicey terrain to navigate but long term happiness is conceivable, if not assured. For this consumately skilled author , that outlook is as good as it gets. I thank Vanilla Extract for sharing. Full marks for the down low freaky father and far more overly twisted daughter . *****

RflameRflameabout 8 years ago
Read the complete story.

This one was different from the rest of your stories, as there was mutual consent without a dash of reluctance. But still I loved it. I really liked that it was long, there was buildup-up to the conclusion, and there was some tension.

I would have liked some more sex scenes, but still, this one is my favourite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So well written

I feel like such an asshole complimenting the artistic graces of internet word porn, but from a purely artistic standpoint, this is some of your best work. I prefer the non-con rough stuff myself. But credit where credit is due. Well done, V.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I read the full story

This was actually one of my least favorite stories from this author (who I normally love). Not because of the lack of reluctance; I like a good daddy/daughter story regardless of C/NC. But I disliked every character in this story. The daughter was immature, shrill, and reckless. The wife was a bitter, cheating slut. And the father was just weak. He had no personality, no desires beyond wanting to do whatever it took to keep his daughter happy and his wife peaceful. I couldn't even get into the very well-written sex because the characters irritated me so much.

I opted against voting. I won't give a story this technically well-written from a favorite author less than a 5, but I couldn't give a 5 to something I disliked this much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The sex/teasing scenes seemed like the repeatataion of all of your previous daddy daughter stories.... Enjoyed the plot and the dialogue though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re-post?

I feel like I have read this already. Is this a repost? Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this story. I thought it was pretty hot and enjoyed the teasing myself. Please keep writing about this two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not feeling it

Not feeling this story. Didn't like the way she kept baiting them out in front of other people. Didn't like them doing it in stupid places or getting walked in on in the end. Didn't like the vibe of the whole divorce. Just didn't like it. Which is a shame because I've liked everything else you've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
exciting

amazing story and very well written, got me hard, I never heard a girl keep saying "fuck me" all the girls I know hate that word. some just say "do me"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and its in depth characters! Cant wait to see if there is a sequel to this story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing..!!

U r an awesome storyteller.. Ur stories never just talk about two people pushing into each other.. It has a lot more but it never feels boring which shows your skills.. Cant wait for the second part..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome man

You know i am just sticked to my phone for like 3hrs, read this story from start to end in one shot, btw i have exams tomorrow wtf im doing here??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent..

You are a very good writer... no doubt... but your characters could be more developed... from one story to the other, it seems they're all the same... your strength is definitely in the plot, the pace and the dialogues... which makes me think that you're a screen writer... anyway, I have tremendously enjoy your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Miss your old stuff

This was great! Loved the banter. But I really miss your old stuff ): the nonconsent stories ): like the links in your bio. Violating mommy and the good sister always got me super wet. Nonetheless, I still love your stuff daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

This is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sweet and sexy! Not as hardcore as some of your other stuff, but lovin' the butter-lube throwback!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing..this is the non hardcore version of your lexi's diary, I loved both their is a storytelling... Five Star/10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Daughter was overly annoying

she was just idiotic and reckless at every turn ...almost every thing she said took me out of the story completely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
.

Thought Hagatha's the real bitch here. But Lara stole the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! I loved it!

Definitely want to read the conclusion. Are you ever going to post the rest? I've checked your bio and there's nothing :/ love ur other stories too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

this is soooo good, I was never a big fan of Daddy/Daughter incest until I found your fics. Pleaasseee keep writing more!!! AHHH ure amazing :-)

ValphundValphundalmost 8 years ago
Great author

I love this author's stories. Always fun, sexy and entertaining.

Lax7Lax7over 7 years ago
One of my favorite erotic stories of all time!

Loved it!

The only thing that could make it better would be getting even more! A Deserving Daddy 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

We need a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I love this story, please I know people want you to write another part to this but don't it can only go down hill. There is nothing left to tell, the only thing that could possibly be left is expanding their partners but I don't feel either of these characters are like that and I like it better that they are only in love with each other. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rofl!! Well that was Fucking. Awesome. :). Yeah, a part two couldn't top that ending and prolly wouldn't come close to being as good! Love the girl, she was Right on top of the old bitch! Hehe, 'I was just standing here', lol!

That girls tailbone is going to hurt for weeks after fucking on that desk! Hehe.

Thanks for another great story and for sharing it with us! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This story was amazing it had me standing alert the whole time one of the best ones I have read so far. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I couldn't read past the second fuck

Overall the story was well written. Invariably However, what is the point of a well written story that doesn't include characters that people like or a decent plot? Let me expand on this, there are only a few other users in the comment section who I actually agree with. Lara (the daughter) ruined the whole thing for me. She was unbelievably stupid and overly horny that it became annoying, is she an animal or a teenage girl? No girl would just constantly want to fuck despite the obvious repercussions of doing it anywhere and anytime. It's just unrealistic. Plus, the father was such a pushover, constantly enabling Lara when she wanted to fuck at the wrong time and in the wrong places, letting her keep talking and basically exposing their secret, giving half of his wealth to a bitter and cheating hoe whom btw was a disgusting excuse of a mother. Also he wasn't just an idiot in general. Lastly, am I the only one who gets so annoyed when Lara's pouts when she I see being told off? Like seriously man, not cute at all. Just makes me wanna bitch slap you girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

as you said it was long but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long winded at times.

I have read 4 of your stories so far and although some can be a little long winded at times, for the most part, they are very enjoyable. I will continue reading your stories as I said they are enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent story! Well written. I'll be looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing story

probably one of the best i have ever read

lolax2lolax2about 7 years ago
I wish i had a daddy like him

Excelent as always 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Really good story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

This is just how I like the stories I read. With something in it other than just getting to the point and fucking. I always try to look for a story that has a little bit more to it. I have not read a story like yours in a long time. You did an amazing job. I wish I could find more stories like yours. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deserving Daddy

Great story. Consistent character building, though maybe a little too hard on Agatha. One negative - Where does it say that one must swear, especially saying "Fuck" over and over, to express intensity of feeling. That doesn't express intensity to me so much as a lack of imagination and facility with English. Try writing a sexy erotic story without having characters express themselves so coarsely. It just isn't necessary, and it is distracting. Note that I did rate the story with five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

she's so bratty i love her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Stupid. Stupid girl. Stupid father

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Knew it was coming ...

..., the wife catching them. Had to happen.

But who cares!

Lara finally got what she wanted, not just fucking her Dad, but the two of them together. And I believe they can make it work.

And how often do women actually complain about a guy's dick being too big? Not very!

If she tells you "Size doesn't matter.", she's just being nice.

Usually.

Ladies, I know, it can hurt. Don't kill me. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know

At multiple times the daughter pissed me off she could of played the part of a good daughter until they moved out. There are some things I would change, but the sex was hot either way.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Too much of the time it seemed like the daughter was more intent on getting off than caring about her father.

She just came across as an immature bitch hellbent on making trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Cum back! I mean... nah, Cum back!

Your Stories are like chocolate.

Bitter, Sweet and very Adictive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Had a feeling the Hag would show up at the office, at the end, but damn! She's such a bitch! Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was amazing.

If you don't write more chapters I may have to take my life lol. Does anyone know any other stories or books like this one?

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
Giving it a 5

I had personal concerns about the arc of the story as it meshed with the characters. But damn, the buildup was awesome and Lara exuded a sexiness that would be near impossible to ignore.

Technically, the story was almost perfectly written.

IF, and I'm not asking, you decide to do a sequel, I think that Lara does need some psychiatric help. She is an impulsive, selfish imp and can only bring trouble to daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best

If they weren't caught till the end, it would make the plot more naughty. Anal sex should also have spiced up the story.

Suggesting...... But it was best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story.

Loved the story

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 6 years ago
It confuses me...

I read it all the way through to the end thinking there would be some sense coming through the story at some point but it never did. I mean, you wrote the daughter as this immature Daddy's girl with an Elektra Complex and I didn't realise until the end but it seems you wrote the whole story as if it was her fantasy. I mean, both the Mum and Dad are both written idealistically, the wife being the 'Hag' and the Dad being the put upon good guy who is his daughters dream lover. There were never any solid arguments and the daughter always got her own way, as though she was actually writing the whole story.

So it confused me. Still it was enjoyable for what it was but I was expecting a little more substance to get me teeth into.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
I've read it before...

it's okay... but all of that could've came to a head a long time ago, and Paulie, knowing that Lara was at the office, at lunch time, right after Ryan had said that he was going to file for divorce... why would he just parade her in, like it was so great that she just stopped by to see them? Especially after saying what a stuck-up bitch he thought she always was... And quite honestly... why didn't Ryan lock the door, knowing that Paulie barges in?

littlebitofsugarlittlebitofsugaralmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So fucking good we need more!!!! I wanted more action from the dad and daughter. We still need anal and rimjobs etc. I think this is the best one you've written and my favorite ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Really enjoyed this story! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No hate just some input as a reader.

It began good but suddenly went downhill for me. The daughter was tooooo immature and bratty. Don’t get me wrong it can be cute sometimes but she got me annoyed when she only wanted to get her way especially when she didn’t know how to keep her mouth shut.

dragor90dragor90over 5 years ago
loved it

hands down my favorite story from you, i hope you'll write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Liked it but yeah lara was too much of a brat ☺ anyway, I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy story

Dearest VanillaExtract,

Sexy story with sad, sad characters. Lara is immature, no question there. When children are raised by an indifferent parent(s), they oft time do not mature until much later in life. Couple Agatha's anger and expectations with her resentment of Lara and Ryan for trapping her (unplanned pregnancy and forced marriage) and you've got some serious dysfunction.

Sorry. The unspoken issues in this family dynamic is almost overwhelming. However, I'm certainly going to read another of your entries. You're a very good writer.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good writer, horrible characters

You’re obviously a good writer but the characters in this story sucked. The daughter was annoying, the dad was pathetic, and the mom was an unreasonable bitch. If you hadn’t made everyone so un-likable I might have enjoyed this.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Ok story

The dad was a complete cuckold bitch and eventually will lose the daughter too because of the way he lets her run his life. Also giving his cheating wife half of everything for fucking another guy, fucking Really? Let's not forget sleeping on the same couch his wife fucked the neighbor on that same day. Only gave it two stars and that's with a pity star. Love your other work but this fell flat

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT

Great read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god

I absolutely loved the story. One of my favorites honestly. I’m sure I’ll be coming back to read this. Thought the buildup was great and even though I totally saw that ending coming, I still loved reading every bit.

Jake_X89Jake_X89over 3 years ago

Absolutely perfect story. You are an amazing writer, the story and dialogue have great flow and they are pleasure to read.

Can't wait to read rest of your stories, this was my first.

Lara is a nice sassy little bitch, I would LOVE to read part 2 with her and Ryan.

Good job :)

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Beautiful!

Your a wonderful writer. I came so hard I passed out for 2 hrs. Thank you!

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 3 years ago

The writing was top-notch, but as others have pointed out, the characters were quite unlikeable. Lara seemed far more inclined to get her father caught than to actually care for him. I believe there was supposed to be a love component there and, yes, I know love can make you blind, but it doesn't make you completely stupid to the obvious repercussions of sleeping with your father - especially after said father sat you down and made it clear how they needed to be careful. Agatha had no personality. She seemed more like a caricature of the terrible wife who fucks around. And then there's Ryan. He's portrayed as weak, both by Agatha's repeated efforts to talk him down and his daughter's controlling actions. At one point, Agatha complains that Ryan wasn't fighting for their marriage when at no point do we see Ryan capable of fighting for anything. Not to mention he doesn't seem bothered by the fact he's laying on the same couch his wife just fucked the neighbor on. That's too much.

All of that aside, there's a lot of fun stuff and I'm going to give it four stars because despite the problems, I read through the entire story and even got off so it had enough working. It's just these glaring issues kept it from being a perfect story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic story I really loved it so damn eroticand believable.. just wondered why paul after seeing you two together didn't try getting in on the scene,your daughter getting humped by both her daddy and uncle at the same time LOVELY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story,thumb up.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

This is a likeable story. There's a good plot line and the writing is well crafted. The only things I couldn't get behind was that Ryan couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, let alone for his marriage and his daughter has absolutely no concept of danger. Maybe that's the point you're conveying? As for Agatha, she was a little one-dimensional for my liking. That said, it was a hot story, well written and found myself immersed in it. I've read some of your other work and will make a point of reading the rest. 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such unlikable characters ruined it for me. Everybody was so unbelievably irritating. And irritation should not have been the main emotion I was feeling. Not to mention how fake the 'love' actually is. It's all about Lara being a spoiled brat and not one bit caring while the dad has no backbone or opinions to fight for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paul is the real MC here he got a hot wife he’s rich he’s the boss of his brother but also a good guy other than bossing his brother around a bit but that’s to be expected. Plus he is ok with the relationship like a good person but honestly I was never into the masturbation stuff and all the cursing so that was a turn off but overall not to bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mc couldn't be dumber than a brick, the more i read the more i realized how pathetic he is... Good interactions and love story, i guess. For a guy whos a big manager in such firm MC behaviour couldn't be more of a parody.

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79over 2 years ago

This is such a fantastic story by one of the best authors on here. Like some of the other commenters, I thought Ryan was a bit annoying and wish he would’ve taken charge of his bratty little girl more. Also, Uncle Paulie definitely should have gotten in on some of the fun. But, Ryan proved to be the perfect daddy to Lara, and I’m hoping he put a baby in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really stupid ending with Hagatha getting the upper hand again and the loser wx husband acting like a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started good. Didn't like the bratty daughter though, ruined the whole thing really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated this line of dialogue... "I can take a pill later. All my friends do it." Right near the end too, making her sound like a total slut. Not exactly the sort of innocent little daddy's girl that would have worked soooooo much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, never fails to bring me to orgasm, one of your finest works Keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY LONG DRAWN OUT STORY WITH A TERRIBLE ENDING, BEING CAUGHT IN THE OFFICE BY THE WHORING WIFE!!

2 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waaaay tooo much stupidity and infintile risk taking... ruined the entire story. 1-star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long for a story about a weak ass simp husband, cheating wife, and spoiled daughter. Talk about beating a dead horse over the head. Story was over at page 4

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

Don't listen to the anonymous whiners... this story is fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good idea could be shorter though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have liked this story so much more but that daughter was insufferable. The purpose of the brat kink is that the brat and the dom get pleasure in the dom putting and keeping the brat in line. Maybe she just needed a stronger daddy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The daughter was just so fucking irritating. The father wasn't much better.

Frankly, the wife was the most likable of them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a long drawn out trash with a weak wimpy father, a slutty insecure cheating wife and a spoiled bitch daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story! I love the slow burn, I just hope there's a second instalment! I want to read about them getting a house, destroying the "mother" and living happily ever after ❤

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Entertaining, but really? Neither one of them has any self control? In real life he would be arrested and she would either be in a mental facility somewhere or having court mandated therapy. Old Agatha would clean up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous from two months ago don’t you mean spoiled Bitchy daughter who’s potentially pregnant with her father’s baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for A little running across the house lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ruined on page one, when we find out the idiot father bought his virgin daughter a dildo to 'practice' with. How fucking sad, such a waste. God, that was lame. Truly awful plot design.

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

I typically love all your stories, but I couldn't really get into this one. Lara was extremely unlikeable, childish and just plain mean. She was over the top disrespectful to her mother and I found myself just wanting everyone in this family to go their own separate ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nine months later mom’s a grandmother and dad’s a dad/ grandpa ex specially if they way you write it makes it seem like she wants her dad’s baby and she just lying about getting the morning after pill this reminded me of when my boss got pregnant and she said she didn’t think she could get pregnant and I thought that’s what she gets for not using protection or getting the morning after pills

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsabout 1 year ago

The dynamic between the three of them is fucking hilarious and even though I found it more comedic than erotic I was living for the dramaaa omigod another 10/10!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PART 2 PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You certainly had a lot of readers invested, regardless of their rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad ending but good story. Ending should have been that was a close call again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot 10/10 one thing that gets me tho is if she hates her daughter to much, why does she care that he's fucking her? And why does she want her to live with them when she gets a divorce? #FuckHagatha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5254 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...