All Comments on 'Desire - First Time Swinging'

by burner46

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Excellent story.

Love good stories about happy swinging couples. Keep this one going and ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love happy endings too

That is why I loved this story about him wising up and leaving at 9 o'clock and her never seeing him again. It was a great way to walk out on a bitch before he needed to divorce her and with the head start he got, she never knew what hit her.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love a good first time story

Great introduction to great sexua l fun, keep writing, I'm wet xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many speeling errors

Please get your stories proof read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Vacation time is ideal for enjoying forbidden fruits. Your wife's sexual re-birth can be a powerful boost to the love you share. Top score.

PalmerdogPalmerdogover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story.

Loved how Kathy let herself go and took advantage of all that was offered.

Peek into private life???? Lol jk

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing the point-not a loving wife

He is now a cuckold. She is denying him sex to save herself for her next sexual encounter with him. Will he get to be intimate with his wife again? When she wanted more, she should have come back to him first. She wanted more and not from her husband. She basically told him that he wasn't enough for her. I have seen this happen in the swinging scene on more than one occasion. A divorce is in the future for this couple.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it! Variety is spice!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Another story lacking credibility

seemingly written for pure stroker material. Nothing wrong with that, just not much to engage the reaader. Monogamous woman turning into gangbang queen on trip out of town? Nothing like that had ever happened before? She instructed the hubby all sex was between them only upoon disembarking the plane? See the struggle to understand the behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, good descriptions.

Why shouldn't Kathy lead the way into their new sex-life? I liked that twist. I also liked the final twist of him being a cuck-husband... But I don't think it matters so long as he has his own harem. Will you write more about them?

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 6 years ago
Really Hot!

Thank you for an excellent story. Fuck the naysayers as they are just jealous!

Write more, please.

jessnshane8jessnshane8about 5 years ago
Mostly realistic

I’d just add that having been there a few times it was mostly realistic except for I have never seen the unprotected sex on that scale. Good story.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I read the first story (spa) and skimmed the followup and the other storys in chronological order.

At last he gets some new pussy, but I would be interested in the reason why she lost the love and respect for her husband? No woman whatever age who REALLY loves her husband would ever disrespect her husband like this wife.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheap ir/cuck shit. Nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Only a self centered slut would refuse her husband in favor of another man. Her well used cunt is not nearly so special as she thinks. In fact, its value will decline quickly as her sluttery progresses. Time to move on to a better quality wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous