Desire Incarnate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was right Ben. The naked girl with my tits in her mouth started drawing a wet, teasing line down my twitching belly. As soon as she settled in between my thighs, her mouth opened wide and I felt her tongue plunge immediately into me. I shook so hard at her sudden assault that my ass lifted off the bed, allowing her to wriggle it in even deeper. It was the most intense feeling of my life, and in no time I was grunting and grinding my pussy all over Crissy's face, and she didn't let up on me for a second. It was some kind of personal record as my body stiffened and I actually exploded into her mouth with a scream, rubbing my juices all over her nose and chin.

"God . . . I'm wetting myself just talking about it Ben," she said with a slight flush in her face, her eyes still trained on her intricate strokes of the brush.

"When Crissy climbed back up beside me, her face was coated in the familiar aroma of my own juices, and I attacked her mouth with mine, instantly hungry to return the favor . . ."

More silence, except maybe an audible gulp from me.

How the hell was I even holding up for this long? I wanted to cum so badly, and Penelope's adorable face staring right at my hard cock all night was making me want to cry out in exasperation. Of course she continued.

"Eventually I mustered up my courage and slid my body down her bed. I climbed between another woman's legs for the very first time, and wound up face to face with the horniest looking pussy I had ever seen. Even in the dark I could clearly see her lips spreading wide and her pink glistening tunnel twitching under my breath. Her scent was insane, and I knew how aroused she was. I was actually pretty nervous down there, but also wildly turned on, so after a tentative lick with my tongue and an initial taste of her sex, I pushed my whole face right in and began to use my mouth on her the way I loved having one used on me.

"I instantly knew I had it right because Crissy began screaming out loud, telling me to keep sucking, to keep licking her, to keep fucking her hot pussy with my pretty mouth. She was out of control, and I loved the powerful feeling of driving someone else crazy like she had just done to me.

"But just then the bedroom light flicked on and I heard a gasp, and then another! My face was between Crissy's legs, and my naked ass was in the air. I looked to the door and Beth was standing there with her mouth open, still wearing just her panties. Quickly she clicked the light off again and I saw her silhouette in the doorway swiftly pushing her undies down and off. My heart was beating a mile a minute as she approached the bed, the third bare assed girl in the room.

"I could hardly see as I watched her pad over to us and lock lips with Crissy in an instant. It was the hottest thing I'd seen so far, and my sudden hunger brought my head back between Crissy's open thighs. I ate that girl's pussy until my tongue felt like it would fall off. I felt the bed shift, and holy shit if Beth wasn't climbing over and sitting right on Crissy's face! Now Beth was the one making all the noise as I watched her clench her ass cheeks and push her naked bush into Crissy's mouth. Christ, it was the wildest thing I had ever heard of, and these two were probably used to it! To me it was like some kind of alien orgy world I'd been thrust into, and it just kept getting hotter . . . and noisier. Beth and Crissy both climaxed together, driving each other crazy and moaning intensely. And then . . . they both looked down at me . . ."

The studio was quiet again as Penelope rinsed a brush and grabbed another, gently poking it into more paint and applying it to my unbelievably stiff member. I felt a gentle dab on the top, and I knew she had me going again.

Minutes passed and my mind began to finally wander, causing my cock to shift, and the story to continue.

"Both of my new roommates pulled me up with them on the bed and we all lay together in the nude. They made sure I was in the middle, and feeling all of that bare skin against my body was absolutely over the top for me. Crissy and Beth started kissing my neck and breasts, each of them trading places back and forth. Beth's hand cupped my pussy for the first time and started rubbing it softly, and I felt a long finger sliding all the way in and bottoming out. I just resolved at that point to lay back and let them do what they would to me.

"Crissy climbed out of the bed as Beth kissed her way down my abdomen, slowly working towards her fingering hand. I heard a drawer softly open, and Crissy crawled to the foot of the bed, meeting Beth face to face between my legs. I heard a soft hum, and quickly realized what was in the drawer! My body stiffened as I felt a vibrating touch against my inner thigh, right next to Beth's cheek. The waves of vibration ran through me, and I felt the tip of it set softly on my clitoris. My eyes shot open as the sensations instantly walloped my body and started jerking me around uncontrollably. I looked down with wide eyes to see two sexual creatures making out between my legs while I squirmed and writhed beneath the unrelenting toy. It was insane to think that earlier that night I had never even kissed or been touched by another woman.

"Eventually they took turns going down on me, and then they went down on each other while I watched in fascination, and then . . . we all fell asleep, in an exhausted sweating heap on Crissy's bed . . ."

I actually heard a pin drop as Penelope focused her attention intently on her work. The absurdity of the situation was gone, and the exasperation had mellowed. My cock was amazingly resilient and held up the entire time, and I thought for sure we were just about done, until she spoke again.

"Oh Ben, this is working out magnificently," she swooned as her stool scooted back a foot or two, allowing her to take in the evolving work. "Typically I would be wrapping things up at this point, but since I'm trying something new, I have a final layer of detail to add. Do you think you're up for it?" She looked at me with those lovable eyes and her captivating smile, and I really wanted to refuse, but I sighed and nodded softly, ready to see if I had the ability to go the extra mile for her.

"You are really something special Ben. Most men either lose it on me mid-way through, or are begging to get off by this point. Your control is impressive. Thank you for being willing to go for it. Let's not waste any more time. Did you like my story?"

"It was amazing," I admitted, "You really know how to spin a tale."

"I've had some practice," she admitted, "and that particular story has been very effective. I've got some ideas to keep us going here, so I hope you're ready."

With that she patted my bare stomach and rubbed her hands around my waist and thighs. It felt amazing to feel her fingers on me again, and I just hoped she could top her last story to keep me hanging on for longer.

She rolled in close again and grabbed my hand unexpectedly. I was secretly hoping it would end up inside her shirt like before, but instead I watched in blissful anguish as my index finger slipped between her scrumptious parted lips and right inside her warm, wet mouth.

The sensations which erupted from that simple action were nothing short of immense. My cock raged to full strength, and my eyes dropped shut as I felt her mouth apply suction to my finger and then her tongue wrapped around my single digit. She uncurled another finger and invited it between her scrumptious lips to join the first, each to either side of her magically moving tongue.

Then her mouth proceeded to have its way with my lucky digits, sliding up and down on them and applying seductive suction along the way. It was easy to picture other appendages of mine sliding in and out of her mouth; one of them twitched with excitement.

She casually let my freshly blown fingers go and slid my hand down her neck, over her covered breast and back down to my side.

"Oh my god," I groaned uncontrollably, "that was incredible."

She winked at me and quickly rolled over to the paint speckled palette and back to her work. Her suckling mouth had pushed my cock into full erectile mode, and I was no longer worried if I would be able to go the distance. If she kept this up, I would be insanely hard for days.

I confidently laid back, wondering for the first time what she was actually painting on me down there. I could see a lot of colors, although the backdrop looked to be a deep green. The design looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it, or see well enough to make out any of the details.

My mind was wandering, and I mistakenly allowed myself to believe I might not actually be able to make it all the way after all. I started to panic a little, which only made it worse!

I felt the throbbing excitement in my erection start to diminish, and I knew from the last few times it had happened that my hardness was about to fade. Penelope seemed to be absorbed and I started to worry even more, which didn't help.

Penelope suddenly stopped her intricate brushing and stood from her chair, standing next to me as my eyes followed her movement. She looked me right in the eye and started . . . to unbutton . . . her long, colorfully speckled shirt.

My eyes grew wide and my pupils probably dilated to black as the bare skin between her lovely breasts began to appear. She worked the buttons quickly, looking into my eyes with a playful mischief.

Her buttons were undone and a thin line of flawless skin ran down the front of her body. "You don't mind if I make myself a little more comfortable in here, do you Ben?"

Speechless I moved my head back and forth, trying to keep my eyes from leering their way under her open shirt and inside, where her delectably tender breasts were barely hiding.

"You already know what I'm wearing under here, don't you?" she asked with a coy twist of her smile, to which I nodded. "So you don't mind if I'm topless while I paint a picture up the side of your deliciously naked cock?" Her words rolled out in a suggestive way that made my head spin with a needy lust.

"Oh my god that would be incredible," I managed to croak out across my dry and unused vocal chords.

"You'll be able to see my breasts you know. You really don't mind?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, a smile steadily growing in place of my previous look of amazement.

She stepped up and loomed over me, her face like the sun peeking down a deep valley of skin between shirt-capped hills to either side. All at once the two cotton halves slipped away, and I found myself staring up at the exaggerated undersides of Penelope's deliciously bared breasts!

Her weightless orbs floated overhead, somehow suspended like hovering zeppelins in the air. Her pert nipples stood proud, defiant of the gravitational pull created by my longing stare desperately willing them downward.

I was no longer in fear of becoming soft on her, although I was in fear of not being able to experience the silky softness of her body again. I needn't have worried though, for she lifted my hand again and placed it gently against her chest, right between the luscious hills looming above.

I gently felt her body, cautiously testing every inch of skin and mapping the delicate coordinates in my mind. If I ever got back to these lands of plenty, I would surely know the way.

I felt her hand touch my chest and her fingers started crawling around my belly, softly stroking my skin and dragging her nails along my abdomen in an unseen sensual script.

My mind was extra-longing for her at this point, and I sensed a new level of intensity building between us. She was actually experiencing my body the way I was hers, losing herself in her wandering tips against me. It was surreal, with my bare hand delicately weighing the possibilities that our relationship might spread into something more than just the artist/muse dynamic.

Before we began, Penelope had made it perfectly clear that she never has sex or fools around with her models. I could only think I might actually be a special case, judging by her actions.

She exhaled deeply and pushed her bare torso into my hand firmly. Then she eased my hand back down against my own familiar and lackluster skin. Her fingers stayed on me though, and drew a seductive invisible arc down my stomach, around my groin and underneath to my soft and freshly shaven balls. The light touch of her nails on my bald pouch surged my erection up to the farthest reaches of space.

I exhaled immensely and the smile on my face was genuine and content. I no longer cared how long she tortured me on this table; I only wanted to be there for her, to exist only for her needs, to give myself up completely.

I watched this topless beauty, wearing just a black pair of form-fitting tights, sit back in her chair and silently commence with her peculiar craft. She moved as easily between colors and brushes as she moved between focused concentration and erotic torment.

"I take it you like my breasts then?" she spoke directly to my cock, quietly patting the top with the soft cloth.

"They're glorious," I admitted, "I've never seen or felt anything so perfect."

"Oooh, thanks Ben," she smiled, then admitted something of her own. "I've never actually let anyone see my body, or touch me while I painted them before. I'm not even sure why I'm doing it now. There's just something about you Benjamin."

Hearing her use the name only my mother used for me was surprising, but seemed perfect. That too was arousing, and I think my jerking cock gave it away.

"Mmmm, you like it when I call you Benjamin, don't you?"

"No one ever calls me that," I confessed.

"Well, no one ever sees me topless, so I guess I've earned the right."

I honestly could have cared less. She could have called me Albert and I still would have been fine with it.

The silence was back in the air, and her focus was intense. The level of detail she was putting on seemed microscopic. I had to look up again to keep my mind off of what was really going on. Watching her paint was fascinating, but not in a sexual way. Instead I recalled the doughy feel of her breast, the way it formed to my every touch. Her nipple had been twisted and tight, assuring me I wasn't the only one excited by the intense air of sexuality hanging over us.

"Does this ever turn you on?" I asked, seriously wondering about her unique perspective on the bizarre art form she had invented.

"You mean staring at a stiff naked cock all night?" she teased, "It used to turn me on a lot, especially when I first started. There is definitely a level of familiarity that has set in lately though. It's gotten to be a little routine, so I've been looking to up the game a bit. That's when I ran into Juniper, and she mentioned you. It got me excited again, and honestly I couldn't wait to see if you would bring that extra level I was hoping for."

"And?"

"Jesus Benjamin, I'm sitting here with my tits out, letting you actually feel me up and lick my nipples! I think you could say I'm a little excited."

"You never let me lick your nipples," I pointed out.

"I know. I'm just trying to get you to picture it now . . . my bare breast, lowering into your open mouth, your tongue running circles around my hard tip, and your hand on my waist, wanting to reach around and feel my sexy ass."

"You're the devil," I moaned, fairly certain she had an impish smile on her face.

I let the image of her breast lowering into my mouth appear in my mind, and then instantly wanted nothing more. In my imagination we were lovers, passionate and hungry; our combined energy mixing and building our intense craving for each other. I closed my eyes and let my fantasy grow. I slurped her bare nipple between my lips and grabbed the other one tightly between my fingers.

I heard her chair move again and some brushes click around. The next thing I knew I felt her presence close to my head again, and before I could open my eyes I felt a touch against my lips. My eyes snapped open! She was leaning over me with one of her scrunchy pink nipples dragging along my lips. I couldn't believe it! I slowly opened and allowed the crinkly bud to slip in, my mouth forming into a wet 'O' around it.

She was in my mouth, and her skin was velvet and tasted like pear. I slowly took my time caressing her with my tongue, and she pushed lightly into me, forcing her breast deeper into my open mouth. I recalled her devilish words, and lifted my hand up behind her and cupped her covered ass cheek.

"Benjamin!" she cried. I was in no position to reply. I just continued to nurse hungrily on her feminine bud and imagined what her naked ass would feel like without the thin tights wrapped teasingly around it.

"Are you really feeling my ass?" I nodded into her naked bosom. "Is that going to help you keep your cock nice and hard for me?" I nodded again, squeezing her backside with an affirmative grip. "Good. I have to admit, I'm getting really excited!"

She slowly withdrew her breast from my mouth and stood up straight. I licked my lips and released my grip from her firm cheek. She grabbed onto my wrist however and held it in place. She prompted me to really feel her up, and I joyfully complied.

Her ass was as perfect a posterior as I'd ever held. The best part was where her lower cheek met her upper leg, that curvaceous intersection of her rearward body parts.

She released her grip on my arm and I watched as she gently peeled her tights down in the back, right under my caressing touch until I had a firm handful of her bare bottom in my hand. She let me experience and explore for a few seconds before moving my hand away and replacing her tights.

"You naughty boy," she whispered at me with a wink, and sat back in her chair, quickly resuming her agonizing application of artistic detail.

Her work was silent torture, and my body was wracked with adrenaline. I had never been so turned on in my life, and having to just lie there wrapped in up it really tried my sanity.

I felt an overwhelming need to either talk to her or to bend her over that table and give her what she was building up in me. Of course I knew that either of those options would spell the end of what had brought about this unique circumstance in the first place, so I continued fantasizing about her body and the delightful things I could experience with it.

I rolled my head and got another look at her topless chest, her pert breasts defying gravity next to me below her arm. She seemed to notice out of the corner of her trained eye, and reached down with her free hand, cupping her delicate flesh and giving it a mind bending squeeze. It was awesome. She wanted me to see her naked breast and to fantasize about it, to get turned on by it; I totally was.

She let it go and brought her hand back up to my cock and wrapped her finger and thumb around the base, the two ends touching either side of my scrotum and lightly rubbing back and forth. All this input was plenty of stimulation to keep me raging hard, and she didn't even need to say what she did.

"Do you really like my body Benjamin?"

"It's honestly the best I've ever seen . . . or felt," I revealed in all truthfulness. She smiled at that. There was something about her grin that was warm and adorable.

"I think I'm really starting to like you," she surprised me by saying, her eyes still focused on her work. "I know we don't really know each other, but I can already tell you're one of a kind. Do you think you might like me, I mean, beyond the obvious physical attraction?"

As if she had to ask. "Penelope, I knew I liked you from the moment your gorgeous green eyes floated into that coffee shop."