Desire Incarnate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that's what I'm talking about," she said with a wide grin, "I can tell how honest you are, and if I'm being honest right back . . . I'm extremely turned on by you as well."

I gulped, "Really?"

"Mmmhmm," she murmured through her intense focus on my hard painted cock, "and I'm getting pretty aroused just sitting here next to you, which rarely happens. So . . . I am going to apologize now for what I'm about to do to you, because I like you so much. I honestly want to get to know you better, through a more . . . traditional and respectful manner. But for tonight, you may see a side of me that might give you a different impression than I would normally choose to show someone I like on our first real night together."

"I completely understand Penelope," I said, suddenly sensing what was coming. Just assuming what it could be got me harder than ever. "I want you to know that nothing you could say or do tonight would change how I am feeling about you right now. Let me have it."

She slightly chuckled at my words, and I could sense a bit of relief coming over her at the same time. I had an inkling of what she was holding back, and that it wasn't exactly prudent.

"Benjamin," she began slowly, lightly poking a hair thin brush against my vibrantly colored shaft, "you have a mouthwatering cock. The moment I saw you fully hard I wanted to wrap my lips around it. I've been sitting here staring at it, wishing I would have just done it once before I started painting. I've never done that with any of my subjects, and you're the only one with whom I've even considered it."

"Wow, I'm . . . flattered," I said, unsure of how exactly to respond.

"I'm only admitting this because I can tell that not only are you adorably handsome, but you are also courteous, strong and somewhat of a wild card in my mixed up world; I love that. I've never had the urge to climb on any of my models and lay naked with them on this table, but I wanted that instantly with you."

"It's like you're reading my mind," I managed to say, now picturing her laying on top of me with nothing between us but a thin sheen of sweat. My cock was positively throbbing within her gentle two finger grip.

"I'm trying to focus on my work, but my mind keeps picturing us together, and it's wonderfully distracting. I kind of want to take my clothes off and finish painting you naked," she said with no hint that this was just to keep me hard.

"I would love nothing more than to see you like that," I said, although I was sure that was assumed.

"Tell me."

"Penelope, I am dying to see your beautiful body, every bare . . . naked . . . inch of it," I said with increasing desire.

"But you can already see my tits Benjamin, isn't that enough for you?"

"Is it enough for you?" I asked, flipping her question. Her silence afterwards dragged out a bit while more of her delicate dots of paint appeared on me. Then she smiled wide and almost laughed, and I sensed a real emotional connection happening between us. It was exciting!

"God," she finally said in a light chuckle, "I'm really about to do it. I'm going to sit here naked like so many people have been in front of me. It's pretty exhilarating just thinking about it!"

I looked down and studied her face, seeing a mix of tentative anxiety and raw passion. She looked over and locked eyes with me. "Do you want to see my pussy Benjamin?"

"Do I ever," I said simply, a hint of exasperation in my voice.

"I'm glad," she said with a smile and turning back to her work, "I am just going to finish this color. Just use your imagination for another minute; maybe think about how neatly trimmed I probably keep it down there."

I did. Just knowing she was going to be naked in the room with me was enough stimulation to last an hour. My mind had taken her clothes off numerous times, and now it was about to happen before my eyes.

As she leaned in to finish her details, her bare breast settled down right over the back of my hand. The tender orb felt warm and doughy against my skin. I rotated my palm and gently massaged her breast while she concentrated. She didn't say a word.

At one point I pinched her tight nipple and her eyes closed softly, a heavy breath escaping from her lips. She opened them again and added two more dabs to my erection, finally putting the brush down beside her.

She smiled wide and turned to me again, saying simply, "Ready?"

"Are you?" I asked, "I'm already naked."

Without a word she rose and pushed her stool back with her foot, her thumbs disappearing beneath the hem of her tights. She was about to show me everything. I couldn't have been more excited.

She peeled the waist down past her thin pale hips, and just before I was about see glory, she stopped. A wry smile grew across her face as she pushed one of her hands down the front of her tights. I watched with rapt fascination as she reached in deep, and equally so as she withdrew her hand slowly from inside her pants. Then a pair of glistening fingers reached for my face. Before I knew it my lips were parted and her soaking fingers slipped inside, giving me a real sexual taste of her. I closed around her fingers and sucked the juices off of them and rolled my eyes back, moaning in approval at her sultry taste.

I continued to suck her thin fingers in my mouth like she had done to me, and closed my eyes to relish the intimate flavor. When her fingers finally escaped my suction, I opened my eyes to see her bare body standing beside me, her tights having vanished to the floor.

My cock roared as I took in the sights of one the most insanely stunning bodies I had ever seen. Her tightly manicured pelvic hair had been sculpted into a curl like an exaggerated question mark. She looked at me in nervous anticipation and stuck out a hip.

"You're an angel," I managed to croak, my eyes running circles around her newly exposed flesh.

"You like?"

"I love."

"My god I can't believe I'm doing this," she admitted.

"That's what I said an hour ago," I countered.

"This is crazy," she said with a genuine smile that told me she loved the excitement of being bare next to me. The tension around us settled in as I was clearly unable to move, being lassoed to the table by my cock, and Penelope looked unsure of what to do now that she was naked. "I better keep going," she finally said looking down.

"Wait," I said softly, "let me touch you."

She looked at me with a shy smile and stood still next to me, granting my touch the permission it needed to proceed. I reached out and grazed her upper thigh, the smooth sensation of it gripping my imagination. I ran my hand over the ridge of her hip and up her waist, where she grabbed my wrist and choreographed my next moves.

She guided my hand to her breast, and I let her move my parted fingers along it, her aroused nipple slipping between them. She steered my hand to her smooth stomach, causing mine to lurch as I realized where she might bring me next.

"I want you to touch me," she breathed, "between the legs Benjamin," her eyes locked on mine as she eased my fingers across her tummy, ". . . but not yet."

I moaned in euphoric dismay as she set my hand back at my side. Her smile was genuine and a bit wicked as she knew how much I wanted to keep going. She softly ran her fingers down my arm and reached low to pull her stool back in.

"This must be what heaven is like," I moaned, "or hell." I watched her perfectly bare bottom rest on her stool, as she reached out to find another brush.

"This has been heaven for me," she admitted, mixing a quick color and eying up my straight and colorful masterpiece again, "and I'm looking forward to sliding my wet lips around this big cock of yours."

Oh GOD, I didn't need to hear that . . . or did I?

Her precise dabs began again and I could see the application of her craft edging out her more passionate thoughts. Her eyes studied the colors, and her brush softly brought them closer to life.

It was easy to stay excited thinking about her mouth on me and remembering the silkiness of her body. I looked occasionally to my right to admire the naked craftsperson adorning my lustful rod with so much care. She was putting in a lot of effort, and in my position it was tough to see just what was becoming of my manhood. She could have been painting just about anything on me down there.

After what seemed like 10 minutes of quiet concentration, I starting working harder to envision Penelope and me together, but it was a losing battle. So much time had passed since it began, and the instant my erection started to wane a gentle pain started creeping into my groin.

I knew I'd never been hard for that long, and I was sure there had to be a limit. My mind started unraveling again, and I felt like a slowly sinking ship. That's when my mind was blown.

I felt Penelope's hot breath across my bare balls, and before I knew what was happening a warm wet sensation wrapped around one of them, and I knew immediately . . . it was her mouth.

Her soft tongue slid across my bald ornaments as I moaned out an "oh yeah." Each wet stroke of her oral muscle pumped another level of hardness into me, like inflating a life preserver. By the time she stopped, my cock was ready to paint its own lewd portrait on the ceiling of her studio.

"Oh , Penelope," I moaned, my blood still rushing from the oral onslaught, "that was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, her head back in position and her brush against my cock, "I'm not sure you would have lasted much longer if I'd have kept it up down there."

"I was so close," I admitted, my heart thrumming hard. My cock was surging with passion again, my mind raced with all of the naughty thoughts I was having about the naked temptress at my side with her eyes glued to my cock.

"My god Benjamin," she said with a light smile in her voice, "you have to see how amazing your cock is right now. Look at it!"

I craned my neck to see, and it was incredible how other-worldly my dick looked. It was magnificently colored, and the detail being added was only making it more so.

"Oh my god, Penelope," I breathed, amazed at her abundant talent.

"Pen," she said simply.

"What?"

"Call me Pen," she explained, "I like it." From the look on her face, I could tell she really, really liked it.

"I absolutely love what you're doing to my cock . . . Pen," I slowly pronounced with emphasis.

"Just wait until you see what else I plan to do with your cock . . . Ben," she said with the exact same emphasis. I think I cried a little on the inside, but I grinned like a fool on the outside.

Her head turned back to her art with a similar smile, and I let my head recline and my mind wander. Her adorable pussy appeared in my head, and I imagined my mouth there, licking her body the way she had just licked mine.

Then the image of my colored cock appeared, and I had to wonder what the backdrop was. How did she know what to paint to make it match so well in the end? As my eyes scanned to my left, I barely noticed a propped-up painting against the wall about 3 feet to the side. My position mostly obscured the view, but my mind dashed back to the moment I hopped up onto the table.

There had been a painting there, and I seemed to remember it was a jungle scene. It was lush and exotic, with bright tropical flowers and twisting vines. I immediately realized I was going to be part of this scene. My cock was a jungle, and I felt a bit of secret relief knowing I wasn't being painted into a row of pink pansies.

Then I had to wonder who was actually buying this art. Was it powerful business women with a hunger for secret fetishes, or maybe gay coffee houses that delighted in a naughty secret hanging on the wall? I could only imagine, and I felt my curious mind starting to get the better of me. The pulse in my veins was gone, and the hardness in my cock was just there as a remnant to my previous excitement. I knew what was surely next, and so did she.

"Benjamin honey," she said, running her fingers up my chest while her other hand continued applying detail to my shaft. "I need you to stay with me here. Did you know that I have a long, red vibrator I use on myself in bed at night? Mmmm, that's right. I slide that humming piece of meat between my legs and let it twist my pussy into a tight knot until I cum all over it."

Her words were blatant, but effective. I liked the sounds of her confession, but I could also tell she might have been reaching, possibly running out of ideas to keep me hard. Then her legs straightened and her bare butt lifted off the chair. She set down her brush and got down on her knees quickly, her face approaching mine.

I was looking up, but I felt her face draw near. Her scrumptious lips pulled up against my ear, whispering, drawing a world of passion and hunger up from the depths of my mitochondria and into the pulsing tight skin of my cock.

"Sorry for this," she started, and then proceeded to blow my mind.

"Benjamin," she whispered, "I just love your fucking cock baby, it's sooo hard right now. My mouth is begging for it, hungry to suck it. Can you feel my soft lips wrapping around it, sliding down your length? How does the inside of my mouth feel, hmmmm?"

The words in my ear were working magic as her soft whispers entered my psyche, pushing my cock upwards from the inside. I was amazed at how quickly she had turned it around.

"Do you want to see my pussy Ben? See how wet it is? How ready it is to feel a big cock pushing through my delicate walls and slipping into me?" I nodded quickly, "I bet you do, you dirty boy. Okay, I'm going to show you my pussy Benjamin. I want you to touch it, okay? Feel how wet you're making me."

She slowly stood and I turned my head to watch her breasts go by, her stomach, and then it was there. I saw her tightly manicured spiral of fur up close, and the soft lips below appeared as she opened her legs.

"You're divine," I breathed, my eyes centered on her clearly aroused sex. Some fingers appeared, hers, and I watched them pull her lips aside, allowing her pink inner tunnel to see the light of day.

"Touch it Ben," she said aloud, almost forcefully. It was all I needed to hear.

My fingers joined hers and I immediately knew how excited she really was. Her talk wasn't only for my sake, she was furiously turned on and my long fingers quickly slid the length of her watery slit. She moved her wet fingers away and placed them right under my nose, her sexual scent permeating my senses.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sensual overload I was being faced with. An erection was one thing, but the sudden desire to bring our bodies together in a heated pool of perspiration and lust was driving me insane.

"Touch my pussy Ben and smell it," she said in a fiery voice, "I'm leaving this right here so you don't forget."

With that she drew her damp finger across the space between my mouth and nose, leaving a trail of fresh essence in its wake. Her smell was bracing and intense, and I wanted nothing more than to pull her wet pussy into my hungry mouth.

I teased her body by running the length of my fingers across her clitoris, her slippery sauce helping it to glide easily. A heavy breath escaped her lungs. She quickly backed away from my touch with eyes widened, her hand on a nearby table.

"Oh my god," she panted, looking me in the eye with surprise, "I can't believe how sensitive I am right now!" Her bare body was trembling as she leaned her weight to the side.

"You better keep painting," I said begrudgingly, but quite sure I was solid enough to proceed.

She looked at my cock and her eyes told me everything; this was working out famously for her. She looked to me and nodded, that bright and enchanting smile warming me in a different way.

She straddled that lucky stool again and grabbed up her implements of creation, focusing her attention back on her palette of colors.

I looked up and wondered where all this was going. Was she really into me? Did she want me as much as I clearly wanted her? The fresh smell of pussy enveloping my senses convinced me she did.

Once I felt her arm on my thigh, I knew she was back at her craft. I was intensely aroused, and all I could do was breathe and exist, sinking quietly into madness.

She encouraged my insanity by saying, "Just think of how many people will be staring at your cock Benjamin; studying it." I was floored by the thought. I hadn't occurred to me how real this actually was. My cock was going to be part of a full exhibit. Art dealers and aficionados would be on hand to gaze upon my erection.

"What have I done?" I thought.

She kept talking, making it worse. "Many of them envy me you know, all these beautiful stiff cocks to play with and paint on," she giggled to herself, "I'll probably get many requests for your name and number. They'll all want to see this specimen for themselves, to touch it . . . to hold it. What do you think about that?"

"I don't know," I admitted, a bit conflicted at the thought, "it seems a little strange."

I felt a laugh breeze across my balls. "It is; it's very strange, the whole thing! I'm not even sure how it got to this point, but word of mouth has made my work extremely popular in some circles."

I contemplated this as she continued dabbing details onto me. Just how popular was her work? It wasn't just a painting people were buying, there would definitely be prints made. How many? Hundreds?

I swallowed hard and tried to keep my mind off of the twisted track threatening to derail my erotic train of thought.

"Mmmm, I think we're getting there," she finally said. I could have jumped for joy. The night had gone on for so long I had to assume it would never actually end.

She leaned back on her stool and moved her head around, eyeing the piece from many angles. Her expressions were enchanting, and the fact she was sitting there nude made it all the more so.

She leaned back and over me, turning her head and dropping down. The next thing I knew her delectable lips were on a soft part of my neck, kissing it like a long lost lover. My body reacted immensely, and I let out a groan of pleasure as her mouth sucked on the skin below my jaw. Her hand rubbed my bare chest and her lips licked their way to my ear, whispering straight into my soul.

"I've still got a lot to do Ben, and I need your cock as hard as it can be, okay?" she started, adding an exasperating, "I'm going to touch myself, and you should watch. I'm so fucking horny right now I might actually cum. Would you like to see that? My naked body throbbing in front of you in the grips of an intense orgasm?"

I could only nod my head and smile.

She backed away from my ear slowly, standing tall, and I rolled my gaze to the side to drink her in. Never had I imagined such a splendid nudity existed in all the world. She studied the work of art standing upright in my lap, and her hand slipped between her gorgeous thighs, slowly rubbing her bare pussy.

"Mmmm,' she moaned, "this is going to be amazing." She looked down at her own hand and started to furiously massage her wet lips in front of me. "Oh god Ben, look at what you're doing to me!"

She eased her fingers away, and they oozed with her juices, strands of moisture clinging to them like clotheslines trying to hold the connection. She brought the whole dripping mess up to my lips, and I opened wide as she thrust her fingers in. There was a lot more to savor this time, and my cock surged with desire to feel this fluid for itself.

She withdrew her hand and turned around quickly, showing me a mouthwatering view of her lusciously bare backside for the first time. It was sculpted perfection and my eyes sought every detail, from her curvy cherub cheeks to the mysterious crevice dividing them; tightly sealed, but oh so tempting.