Desire Incarnate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so taken aback by the sheer beauty and magnificence of the painting that I wasn't even looking for my role in the piece. I was simply in awe at the depth and life of her art.

I heard people start to whisper, and then mumble, and then someone started to clap. This one clap was immediately joined by the rest of the crowd, and suddenly it was hard to hear over all the cheering and applause.

And then all at once I saw it.

The way my eyes took in the hidden member was a miracle in itself. One broad leaf in the top right-hand corner with a drop of dew descending from its edge, morphed gradually into the bulbous head of my painted cock. It transformed quickly from non-existent to the most obvious focus in the scene. The rest of my painted cock unfolded from there and moved in a long descending arc to the bottom left corner of the piece. Once it was there, it seemed to lean out of the picture and settle back in, a trick of the light or my own perception.

She must have caught the perfect image when I was losing the battle for hardness, as the giant cock leaned heavily. The dripping dew I was sure had been painted, was clearly my own leaking precipitation descending from the tip! How did she do that?

Although I was nervous about being exposed before a large group of people, it didn't feel like it was actually my own body up on that wall; it was the vision and execution of a highly talented and inspired artist, my own part in the work being as important as the canvas or the brush.

I felt Candace pull my ear down to touch her lip, and her whispered words sunk into me deeply.

"Let me wrap my lips around that beautiful cock of yours Benjamin," she growled into my brain, "and I'll swallow as much of that jungle seed as you can muster."

I swallowed hard, taken aback by her forward and lascivious words. She turned to stand in front of me, her arm still in mine, and I felt her hand trace a line down the front of my pants between us, unseen by the crowd. Her eyes were full of playful mischief as she pushed her overflowing chest into me, concealing her wayward grip from view as she grabbed firmly onto my cock.

"You know he's all mine, right?" I heard a familiar voice from beside us approach; it was Penelope. "There are plenty of boys here who would love to have some Candy tonight my dear."

Candace looked to be surprised for a moment, as if she'd been wrongly accused, but I could eventually tell it was just an act. She knew who she was coming on to, and smiled innocently to her friend and backed up a step, saying "Fabulous show darling."

"I couldn't agree more," I said, scooping Penny into my arms and giving her a great big hug, "you really know how to capture a room, and that image . . . WOW!"

"Thanks a million Ben," she said, pulling her head back to look me in the eye but keeping her arms tightly wound around me, "although I think I may be giving away your anonymity here."

I looked around and everyone's eyes seemed to be on me. They all wanted to know where the raw desire she talked about had been found, and I guess I was their answer. Suddenly had a lot to live up to, and I was glad I'd decided to buy an expensive suit and get myself done up for the show.

I felt people inching away from us, including Candace, and then a circle formed. Someone started to clap. The whole gallery event was now focused on the couple in the middle, and one of them was me, and I was thrilled to be such an important part of this beautiful girl's life and craft.

We nodded slightly to the crowd, and accepted every clap. It didn't matter to me that my naked penis happened to be on the wall in front of us, larger than life for the world to see. It only mattered that the gorgeous angel on my arm was just as wild about me as I was about her, and while we never really talked about us being together in a serious way . . . I think this just made it official.