All Comments on 'Desires'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 10 years ago
Nice side story

This was a great stand alone, that flowed well from chap 8. It gave us a small view into more of the younger characters. It would be just as great if you incorporated more of these characters' emotions into chap 9 or more.

I do enjoy reading all your stories, and I especially like the vampire family and their protectiveness of ALL the wolves.

Keep up the great work IR2R!

5 Stars

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would love to read more about this couple. I loved this story, life I love all your in this series. Can't for chapter 9.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
AHH......

Got it. Pondering made clear. Lol. Can't wait for more of their self discoveries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved the addition to the regular story.

I loved the addition to the regular story.

I don't know if you have an editor, but you might consider it. There were things that wouldn't show up in spell check, cause they were real words, like beat instead of beta and some word inversions, like 'in him' instead of 'him in'. There were over a dozen that I noticed.

I love your story and the characters developments. I think those are all right on point.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Clarence has no control over the female that came to his home. She invited herself over just like Aria did the first time she went to Clarence's home.

Both has issues they need to work on.

If they are mates then continue on with Clarence and Aria if not I don't think they need a story. Just some snippets of them in the sister story would be good enough for me.

Adlin1968Adlin1968almost 10 years ago
Great spinner!!

I see a new story developing!!! Keep up the good work!! More please!!!! :-)

Squirt65Squirt65almost 10 years ago
Almost 5*

I really enjoy Your offerings but You really need an editor.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed and will be curious to see if it was truly "just sex" or if you develop it into an extension of this series. If stand alone I hope to see both happy in future chapters of this storyline. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue this story!!

Fantastic, riveting and sexy. It will linger in my mind with sadness without resolution. Please continue this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

This definitely needs to keep going, as well as all of the others. I can't decide which story I want more of first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yeaaa this story very much needs to continue

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
MORE!!!

You have to finish this story of Clarence and Aria. I have to know if you end up with them as mates or not!

jrphdojrphdo12 months ago

Clarence is a slimeball, needs his butt kicked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...