Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aria, please." He whimpered.

"Tell me why we can't?" she challenged.

"Your father won't approve." Clarence started first.

"Dad's not here and you are not about to fuck him." She countered.

"If we do this, it could cause friction between the packs, I refuse to-" she kissed, him.

"What we do in this house has nothing to do with our packs." She countered once more. Clarence was losing and his wolf agreed with her. He wanted this female and his human was giving lame reasons as to why he could not have her.

"Baby, please," he whispered.

"That's what I'm trying to do, please you Clarence, but you won't let me." Aria teased.

Having heard enough, Aria stood and slid the straps of the thin sundress she wore from her shoulders revealing to Clarence's hungry eyes two of the most perfect breast he'd seen in a long time. Giving him a light shove, he sat on his sofa, and Aria straddled his lap placing her perfect perky breast at his lips. Clarence moaned, having a half naked, sexy female straddling his lap in the privacy of his home was not how the beat planned his evening when he got up this morning.

Aria placed her hands on his neck, massaging his bulging muscles. She felt his hardness pressing against her body and she wanted him even more. "Aria" he moaned once more.

"Clarence, I'm not a virgin, if that's your worry. I am full grown, and I know what I want. I can give you pleasure like you've never dreamed. I'll even keep it a secret. I'll tell no one. Just give me tonight." Aria begged.

Gently removing her from his lap, Clarence walked away. He had to breath. "Aria, this is not a good idea. I need you to put your dress back on and go." He ordered.

Aria sat on his sofa and didn't move. She sat back, "Kiss me, and if you fell nothing then I can go."

Questioning his wisdom, he wondered what difference would it make. He sat beside her once more, pulled her lips to his and kissed her once more. Aria moaned and then she nipped his neck. Clarence groaned, Who was he kidding. There was no way in hell this girl was leaving him tonight.

"Fuck! You win" he groaned as he moved and covered her body with his. Aria moaned under his assault. Then he asked, "Aria, are you sure? If we do this, there is no turning back. I'm not some young boy you can play with. I'm grown. I will take you places that you'll never forget. I don't share. For the next three days, we must be exclusive. Think about it. Do we stop now, or do we take this where it wants to go?" he asked breathlessly.

Aria was on fire, She need this man, She needed to feel him claiming her body, riding her like there was no tomorrow. She needed to belong to this man in this moment. "Shut up, and fuck me, Clarence" she moaned.

That was all he needed to here. Within seconds, Clarence ripped away his clothing. Aria was shocked. He stood before he completely exposed as she admired his stealth frame. Broad shoulders, a small paunch, a sprinkle of black and some gray hairs in the center of his chest. Leading to a thick black bush surrounding the most delicious cock she'd seen in her short life time. His cock was so thick and long, She longed to taste him,

Dropping to her knees before him Aria grasped his cock. Clarence froze, as he watched her take the tip of his engorged member into her gorgeous pink lips. The feel of her wet, small mouth sucking in him gently made him moan. He'd give anything and everything to feel this magnificent feeling once again.

Clarence groaned completely under her spell. Aria was not very experienced in this aspect of love making, but she wanted to please this man instinctively. Using her tongue she massaged his cock,, as copious amounts if precum filled her mouth. Clarence groaned and she relaxed taking mire if him deep into the crevice of her mouth. Soon her gag reflex gave and she choked a but causing him to pull back. However, Aria was so turned on she needed something, she needed to taste his cum, Clarence groaned, begged, praised her. His actions encouraged her to pleasure him.

"Ahhhh, Ariiiiaaaaaa" Clarence shouted. "Please baby just like that." He moaned.

Aria was so aroused and so close that if he climaxed she knew she would follow. She never knew a woman could climax just from pleasuring a male. Soon Clarence began to pump. His sac grew rock hard, the know at the base if his cock swelled, Aria was close, her pussy throbbing with the beat of her racing heart. Her clit had come out of its hood and was pressing against her wet panties; she was ready and about to explode.

"Oh baby," he groaned once more and stiffened. Aria rode her man for the first time. He was delicious, She drank every ounce of his juices. Collapsing on the couch, Clarence kissed her once more. Then he whispered, "My turn."

Flipping her on to her back, Clarence feasted in her breast. They were perfect, as he tasted her buxom, his other hand made short work of finding her center beneath her soak panties. Not willing to waist another second, Aria in one swift push, removed the only thing stopping her man from touching her freely.

Clarence kissed her once more and they proceeded to taste the very part of her that made her a woman. Spreading her thighs, he leaned down pressing his nose into her center, the neatly trimmed triangle deep auburn hair at the apex of her thighs. Then he licked her.

Aria moaned. Spreading her lips open, Clarence feasted on her pussy. Licking and sucking, driving her insane. He'd pleasure many women but none tasted as sweet as the gorgeous young girl that squirmed beneath him. She moaned loudly, almost screaming, but he covered her mouth. Stopping he ordered, "Aria, not a sound." She whimpered.

"Baby please," she begged.

Clarence laughed, "Before we're done tonight, you will scream my name. I promise." And he sucked her love button causing her to moan once mire. Clarence chuckled, the vibration causing her to moan even louder.

He needed her, He needed to bury himself deep inside of her. Clarence crawled between her spread thighs and positioned his thick cock at her weeping opening. Sliding inside her both moaned. Aria felt so full, and Clarence was amazed at how tight she felt. He started moving slowly. Within seconds, Aria's pussy spasm, she came quickly, but Clarence was nowhere near done.

Clarence rode Aria for all he was worth. She took it, grunting with each thrust. He ordered her to be quiet earlier, but their joining was so powerful that she couldn't halt her moans. Aria came again, and at this point she'd do anything and everything to have this man. "Baby, please, please, she begged, " Clarence groaned, he pumped harder, Aria met him thrust for thrust.

"Say my name. What's my name?" Clarence demanded.

Aria was lost in her passion and could only moan. Clarence pounded her harder, "Aria, say my name." he demanded once more.

"Clar, Clar, Clarence ahhhhhhhh" she moaned.

Clarence was close, and he needed to own this girl, "Cum for me baby and say my name." He then bit her neck, Aria screamed as a powerful climax rocked her body, "Clarence, oh my god!' her body shook beneath his uncontrollably. Clarence held her as her tremors subsided and his breathing returned to normal. They lay together on his sofa, neither speaking at that moment. Aria wrapped her arms around Clarence and kissed his chest. He smiled kissing her head and then noticed the time. "Baby, you need to get back to the alpha home. Your friends might be worried."

Aria looked at him and smiled, "You want to get rid of me already." she teased, Clarence pulled her into his arms and answered, "No, but you are their guest. So as a courtesy, you need to stay at their house, right."

"Yes, can I see you tomorrow?" she blushed, "I mean, um..."

Clarence laughed, "Yes, and be prepared to stay over. I'll talk to Michael." He explained. Aria blushed and Clarence thought that was the cutest thing. Soon they got up and she showered and dressed. He walked her back to the alpha home and kissed her on the forehead. He waited until she was safely inside before he walked back home.

Aria went inside the alpha home and walked straight into Alpha Michael. "Um, alpha" she stammered. Michael gave her one of his most stern glares. Aria was nervous. Alpha Thane was always so serious, unlike her father who tempered his reactions.

"Aria, You are not with your friends?" He asked, even though he could scent his beta all over the girl. She didn't have to answer, her embarrassment spoke volumes.

"No, I had other plans." She explained.

Michael nodded, "Aria just be careful" he expressed his concerns as she nodded and rushed past him. He'd talk with Clarence in the morning. But for now, he'd indulge in a late night snack.

Day two of their visit was predictable as usual. Benny, Ares, and Kevin returned and they spent the day together. The girls insisted on helping with chores. Soon lunch time came and Alpha Michael reminded them of lunch with Brandy.

Aria searched for Clarence all morning and did not see him at all. That's why she was perturbed when she saw him at the alpha home taking with another female. Red, Aria saw red. Last night he sat the parameters for their relationship. He said for the next few days they were exclusive. How dare he? She fumed.

Following her line of vision, Marisol blocked her causing her to pause. Clarence's wolf preened at the looks of annoyance on the young bitch's face. He would not torture her any longer. He walked over to the group and introduced his companion. She was a vampire, sent by their family member Garrick as extra security.

Aria was contrite and dropped her eyes. Clarence chuckled. After last night, how could I even look at someone else.

The girls accompanied the group to the private area that was set up for them. Brandy greeted them as they entered. The baby was sleeping and his caretaker was nearby. The girls entered the room and congratulated the new parents. Each one admired the beautiful little boy that slumbered safely next to his mom.

Michael joined them and lunch was served. Clarence stepped in and Aria blushed. Brandy noticed and sent a question to their beta. Clarence, she's a bit young isn't she?

Madam Alpha, she understands the rules. I was very thorough last night. Clarence informed her with a smirk.

Brandy laughed, You old dog. She's young, be careful. But I wonder if she is the one in danger.

Clarence chuckled, Madam Alpha, I am a big boy. I can take care of myself.

Brandy smiled and joined her guest. She hoped Clarence wasn't setting himself up for heartbreak. Most males were so sure of themselves and with Aria being so young, she could see where he thought he was in control, but the heart was a different matter altogether.

"Madam Alpha, has Momma called. I know she was excited for you?" Aria asked.

Brandy smiled, "Yes and I was glad to hear from her. With so much going on, it's easy to get out of touch." She added.

The girls were so engrossed in conversation that no one noticed her slip, except Aria. "Madam Alpha, what is going on at Loess? They won't tell us?" Aria asked.

Brandy smiled, "Listen, don't worry. They will tell you when you get back, OK." She promised. At that moment, MJ woke up and Michael picked him up. Brandy smiled as she and the others watched her mate look at their son with a look of sheer adoration on his face.

The girls finished having lunch with the alphas and then they joined their new friends. Aria wanted to see Clarence. He barely spoke to her. He acted as if last night did not happen.

He was working as she approached him. "Hey Clarence, got a minute?" she asked.

Clarence smiled at her and asked his fellow thetas for a moment. "I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out when you finish working?" Aria asked shyly, knowing he would say no. Day two and she was already messing up. She held her breath at the look of consternation that crossed his face.

Clarence frowned. "Aria, that isn't appropriate. Although, I appreciate the invitation, you should enjoy spending time with your friends." He explained.

Aria was taken aback. He refused to spend time with her. She pressed on. "Clarence, what is going on?"

He turned serious, "Ms. Loess, I have work to do. As much as I enjoy your company, I simply do not have time to cater to your whims. Please excuse my bluntness, and allow me to escort you back to your friends."

Clarence stood and walked with her back to the alpha home where her brothers and the others were talking.

Aria was confused, "Are we.." she started to ask.

Clarence looked at the beautiful girl at his side and whispered, "Come by my house tonight after everyone goes to bed." he whispered.

Aria nodded and smiled. "Thank you Clarence." Ares walked over to see if she was OK.

"I'm fine silly. The men here are worse than Daddy. A girl can't have any fun." She complained glaring at Clarence. Ares laughed, At least I'm not the only one keeping her out of trouble. he mused to himself.

Clarence went about his duties as if he and the young woman had not been intimate hours earlier. No one had a clue. It was hard watching her and the young men that surrounded her. He wasn't that young and she was amazing. When she asked him to spend time with her, his heart soared, but he knew if they were seen together people would know the truth. He couldn't risk anyone finding out that she was sleeping with a man that was so much older. Besides, it was just for a few day, and then they could pretend that last night didn't happen.

He looked around and saw Bruce patrolling the area. The young man was intensely watching a small group of his peers. He thought about the meeting with Bruce and Alpha Michael earlier. Michael didn't rip the young man a new one but he assigned him a new duty. It was now his sole responsibility to monitor relationships amongst the younger Weres. Not intrusively, but if anything seemed off, or anyone seemed to be mistreated, he had to report it to Clarence or Mona immediately. In simple terms he was now a spy and he had to spot members that engaged in the activities that he once took part of.

Bruce didn't like it, but at least he wasn't ordered to be beaten, So he took up his new post immediately. Clarence smiled, "He wished they had thought of having Jr. Betas serve in this capacity before now, It would have saved Saphirra a lot of grief, and other girls like her.

As Clarence worked, an old friend stopped by. He looked at her and wasn't interested. She became annoyed. "Are you fucking someone, Clarence. I know for you to turn down sex, you have to be getting it from somewhere?" she jeered

Refusing to answer her, Clarence simply asked her to leave and went about his day. He told Aria they were exclusive and until she boarded the plane back to Texas, he'd keep his word.

Soon the workday ended, and Clarence went home. As soon as he went inside, someone knocked. He knew who it was before he opened the door. "Aria, how can I help you?" he asked.

"Can I come in?": she asked.

He stepped aside as he noticed that several wolves were watching them.

"Aria, I asked you to come by later. Someone might see you. If they talk, it won't bode well for us." He chastised the young woman.

"I'll be gone the day after tomorrow. What difference does it make?" Aria answered.

Clarence sighed. He didn't want her thinking there was more to their relationship than sex. It was sexual, nothing more. He could tell by her actions that she was becoming attached.

"Look, Aria. We had an understanding. It's only sex. Nothing more." He explained.

Aria smiled, "Of course, Clarence, why do you think I'm here so early. Ares is off with Zoe, and you know what they are probably doing. Benny is visiting with Marisol and Rosita. Saphirra is at work. I could go see Phillip, but I'd rather be here."

Clarence growled at the mention of the other males. "Don't play with me. You know the rules." He reminded her as he could no longer stay away. Moving close to her he hoisted her in his arms. "Michael and Brandy have warned me. I have warned myself as well. You have been warned also. Yet you say you understand it's just physical right?" he queried.

Aria rubbed her body against him and nibbled his neck. Clarence was rock hard and needed to be with her. "Aria, please." He moaned.

"Then shut up and let me." She answered.

Rushing past him, playfully, Aria darted into his bedroom. Clarence followed her and the trail of clothes she left behind. His clothes soon joined hers. As soon as he entered the room, Aria lay spread open on his bed. He admired the young nubile woman that lay before him. Her soft perky breast stood topped with her nipples jutting forward. Her flat stomach leading to the dark red triangle at the apex of her thighs, mesmerized him. Her legs were open so he could see the glistening moisture of her pink sex, as she waited for him.

His cock stood full mast, wanting more than anything to be buried deep inside of this woman. Yes, she was a woman, and he could no longer tell himself that she was too young. If the previous night showed him anything at all, it was that he craved her more than any female he'd encountered before.

Crawling on the bed with her, he covered her body with his, kissing her hungrily. "No, let me explore you." She teased. Clarence lay beside her as she perused his body.

He is amazing. Aria thought as she examined the body of her lover. He was in great shape, and she admired his wide chest which had a sprinkling of grey and black hair. She kissed his chest and he held in a moan. Her exploration continued, and she found a thatch of hair beneath his belly button which lead to the glorious black bush surrounding his magnificent cock. Aria gripped his cock so gently, almost reverently.

She stroked him and then leaned forward and licked him. "Aria, please." He whimpered.

That was all she needed to hear as she feasted on him. Aria loved his cock, and truly enjoyed giving him this pleasure. She tasted him freely drinking his precum, taking him into the deep recesses of her mouth. Clarence was so close, but he didn't want to cum in her mouth, he needed to be buried deep inside of her for that.

"Stop." He ordered.

Aria looked up at him. His eyes were glowing, his wolf so close to the surface. She wondered would he take her in wolf form. She'd find out soon. Aria sat up kneeled and shifted. Clarence unable to control his animal mounted her, slamming deep inside of her body. He fucked her fast and furiously. The she bitch could only whimper and be dominated by the male. Growling, Clarence in wolf form grabbed her neck forcing her to be still and take his assault. His animal had taken over, and there was n stopping him. Aria had never had someone be a rough as her current lover was being and she knew she's never have anyone this uninhibited again.

Pistoning in and out of her body, Clarence howled. His knot formed and instinctively, he shoved it inside of her, effectively pinning her to him. Aria whimpered. No male had ever pinned her and the sensation of his knot inside of her pushed her into a climax so powerful that she blacked out. Clarence realized she wasn't responding, and he almost panicked.

After a few seconds, he realized she passed out, So he lay down beside her holding her and waiting for his knot to dislodge. "Baby, baby, wake up." he whispered.

Aria awoke asking, "What happened?"

Clarence laughed, "Girl you passed out. Damn, that has never happened to me before." He teased.

Aria pushed him back only to realize they were still joined. "You pinned me. I thought only mates could..." she asked curiously.

"That's what males say to get girls to sleep with them. But any male can pin a woman." He explained.