Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria thought about Celia. She got pregnant. "Wait, can I conceive?" she asked worried.

Clarence chuckled, "No, we are not mated so that won't happen. You're safe. No puppies for us." He teased.

Aria was relieved, but Clarence was a bit amused. "What you don't want a pup with me?" he asked teasingly.

"Well, a pup would complicate our sex-only relationship, right?" she asked. Clarence nodded and then the two dozed off.

Someone was knocking, Clarence awoke and told her he'd be right back. Aria, rolled over.

Clarence planned to get rid of whoever was at the door, post haste and get back to his delectable guest. However, the person at the door had other idea.

"Hey Clarence, I want to apologize for my behavior earlier. It's just that, I like you and I was hoping." The female babbled on.

"Look, I am not interested right now, and I need you to go." He explained.

The female was aggressive and walked inside anyway. "Baby, I'm not leaving until I taste that cock of yours. I know you're fucking someone and I don't care. She isn't here and I am, so come on Clarence. You've never said no before." She added.

Aria lay in bed listening. She was instantly irritated. Another woman had the gall to come to his house. He might be a free agent after tomorrow, but now he was hers. . She was becoming agitated. It was time to set this bitch straight. Aria stood and slipped on Clarence's discarded shirt, she was ready to confront this unknown bitch. Clarence once again asked the woman to leave, and she refused too. Having heard enough, Aria stormed from the bedroom to ready to put this woman in her place. Suffice it to say, the female was not expecting such a young woman to confront her so she struck back. Clarence stopped the women from fighting and ordered Aria to go back to the bedroom.

Aria was outdone. He was telling her to leave. He should be sending the other woman away. She turned and went back to his room, where she retrieved her clothes. If he wanted her out of sight, then she'd just go.

His uninvited guest was furious. "Oh wait until everyone hears about this. You're molesting babies now. I bet her Daddy won't be happy." She fumed.

Wanting to keep this thing under wraps, Clarence threatened her. "Say anything, and there is no place in the pack where you can hide from me. I will find a way to make you pay for this. Now, I want you to go, You have caused enough trouble. If I never see you again, it won't be soon enough." He declared angrily.

The tone he used and the look in his eyes told the woman he was serious and she got out of there post haste. She also decided it was in her best inters not to say anything to anyone.

He walked to his bedroom to find Aria dressed. She stood and walked pass him to the front. She faced him, "Will she take my place when I leave, Clarence?" Aria asked.

He didn't answer. Aria became even more incensed. She shoved him and he just stood there. Finally, he tried to reason with his young lover.

"Aria, you know this has to be kept secret. We agreed." He explained.

"I know what you said, but you don't want anyone to know about us. You won't even talk to me in public and everything is under the guise of your role as pack beta. Clarence, are you ashamed of me?" she asked for the first time in her life, Aria was unsure.

"Aria, you agreed that we'd keep our affair secret." He explained, "Besides, you're gone in a day or so, so who I see is not really your concern." He reminded her.

Aria stood to her full height, heart crushed, and confused, "So what exactly are you saying, Clarence?" She asked. "You set the parameters. You said we are to be exclusive and I respected that. Do you expect me to remain silent as your whores stop by to see you whenever they want? Am I supposed to pretend it doesn't matter to me?" she demanded. "I am not some toy you can stick back in the box when you are done. I deserve the same respect from you as you demanded from me. I have not looked at another male since we started our, whatever this is. I expect the same from you."

Her accusation and tone made Clarence's wolf upset even more. Did she think she could talk to him that way? They were not in a real relationship. It was just sex, nothing more. "Wait, who in the hell do you think you're talking too? I knew messing with you was a mistake. I should have sent you home last night. You're too damn young." He growled. The fierceness in which he spoke to her made her back away. For the first time she felt fear. No male had ever addressed her so harshly, and she knew it was over.

Walking away, Aria stopped at his front door. She faced him, unable to stop the tears that form in her eyes from falling. "You know what? I'm done. You do whatever, or whoever, you want from now on. I won't darken your door again." She opened his door and walked out. Fortunately, no other wolves noticed as she made her way back to the alpha home. He called after her, and for a brief moment, she paused.

"What, that's it? You're done." He called after her. "Seriously, Aria!" But she kept walking and not looking back. Clarence knew that he'd made the biggest mistake of his long life.

Aria shook her head and walked on. She deserved better, but something about this man confused her greatly. She arrived back at the alpha home and was relieved to find her friends gone. She didn't want anyone to see her like this; this broken. She needed time to put her confident mask back in place before facing anyone.

Closing her bonds, Aria shed the fresh tears from her broken heart. He said she was too young, and maybe he was right. But she was old enough to know that no one had the right to talk to her or treat her so dis-respectively.

Clarence sat in his home staring at the door Aria had just walked out of. He wanted to follow her, but honestly this was for the best. They needed to end it now before it grew into something more. He went to his bar and poured himself a strong drink. He'd get over her, but for tonight he just wanted to forget.

A day later, Clarence accompanied the alpha pair to the airport with their young guest. Aria was so quiet, but then she didn't talk much anyway. No one seemed to notice, just him. He found himself watching her and catching the sadness in her eyes. He hated knowing that he put that sadness there. They arrived and the jet was waiting to take them back home.

The girls being so affectionate hugged everyone. including him. Not one to cause a scene, Aria stood before him. He wondered and then she wrapped her arms around his neck. He hugged her back, wishing he could hold her close, the way he truly wanted to.

"Goodbye, Clarence." she whispered, then she left him for good. She boarded the plane that would take her away from him. He stood watching as the plane taxied down the runway and then lifted off. Ares was saying something about going back to the apartment. The alphas were talking as well, but he didn't hear them. All Clarence heard was the sound of his heart breaking at the thought of never seeing his beautiful Aria again.

On the way back to the compound, Phillip questioned him. He could have lied, but he told the truth. There was no longer any kind of relationship between him and the lovely Aria. The young beta seemed to be wise beyond his years because he knew when to stop talking.

I hope you enjoyed this extra chapter. This is supposed to be a standalone story, but I don't know. Tell me what you think. However, chapter 9 of Time for Truth series will be written soon. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. IR2R