All Comments on 'Despair & Desire Ch. 04'

by TahoeCat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

too soon for the end

redzingerredzingeralmost 11 years ago
I'd disagree with the first comment.

I think ending it there was perfect. A refreshing change to have a love story without any other plots going on.

There are a few errors running throughout the story but overall I really enjoyed it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really Enjoyed this story

Too bad it had to end; although I'm glad you finished it. Please write something else soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THATS IT????????????????????????????????

I mean I like this story a lot I thought it was sad but beautiful and had a happy ending but that's it...........................

nickysixnickysixalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!!

I hate that this story has to end so fast. But it was GREAT! And a GREAT way to end! Thank you so much for this story! I loved it!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
Thank you for tying up the package.

Hon-

I have to agree with the other comments. Yes...yes it ended way to quick, but at

least you did finish. The starting was slow and I think we all understand about life being busy at times. I know I was one of the ones waiting on chapters for a while.

I'm going to be bold and suggest a pre-quel or sequel or both if you're time allows. Miranda and Leland are a sexy hot couple, but the Alphas ain't no slouches either!!!

Think about it....lol. You have a ton of spin off material here just with those mates.

There was a need for some technical tweaking, but for the most part you tell a good

tale.

Thanks

angelx602angelx602over 10 years ago
Thank you

This was such a great story. I just sat here and read all 4 chapters and loved it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come back!!!

Can you please add like an extra 5 or so chapters to this. This is a great story I would just like to see this one where we as readers can experience her pregnancy and their enjoyment when the pups are born. Too many stories don't let the readers go through that with the characters. Few more chapters though. Loved the story especially since they didn't hit any road blocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Just Awesome! I read a lot of stories on here, other sites, books, ect. And I have to say this was one of the best. I cant possibly imagine a buildup of such a sad start to such a happy ending.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 5 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely a wonderful story! ❤️

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful love story! Great job with the characters and the plot line itself. You did a great job explaining without using too much time for it to become boring.

Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous