Despair & Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leland moved them to a comfortable position as they watched the rest of the pack begin to calm down. They alphas had finished before them and had waited for them to calm down.

Alpha Draven moved forward, and gently told her what he was going to do, that it was tradition and not meant to be sexual. Once he felt that she was ok with it, he leaned forward and licked her cunt at the point where she and Leland were tied. Though she knew it wasn't intended to be sexual, she still felt a rush of arousal zip up her spine. Then Alpha Junice came over and followed her mates' actions. Again Miranda reacted.

Miranda's mind flashed back to her classes and she remembered that this was how the wolves would get to really know her, and would be able to know who she was mated to, as well as who Leland was mated to. But in the classes they never told her how to fight this need to have Leland begin thrusting again. As each pack member came forward she would whimper in delight as their tongues would move over them. She felt Leland doing his best to stay still as well, 'I need to fuck you so much,' he grumbled in her mind.

'And I need you to as well,' she said back, 'Just a few more my love. But I have a question," she said.

'What's that?'

'Can we change back to our human form this time?'

'My knot has nearly subsided, but if this keeps up much long I won't be able get it down enough to change back.'

Miranda looked and indeed the line of pack members had thinned down to the last five. 'Only five more,' she told him.

'Thank Luna,' he said reverently.

As the last of the pack members licked their sex and then moved back, Leland pulled out of Miranda. A rush of his cum ran out of her. Miranda watched as Leland changed back to his human form, again her transformation taking much longer. So was exhausted and laying in a heap. Her need to be fucked once more had been washed away by the change, now she couldn't even move her arms let alone try to have Leland just once more.

Seeing this Leland's arousal died at his fears rushed forward, did he hurt her? Was something wrong? Having never been around a freshly turned human before; he didn't know what to do next. Alpha Draven stepped up to them and knelt down to take her face in his hands. Turning her head he looked in her eyes.

"Leland take her back to your quarters, she's exhausted. This was a lot to handle in one go."

"You're sure that she will be alright?" he asked his alpha. His worry doubled at how she felt as he gently picked her up. She was as limp as water.

"Yes," Alpha Draven assured him. "She just needs some rest."

"Thank you my alpha," with that Leland carried her back. She was asleep before they reached the compound. When he entered their quarters he kicked the door closed and then took her back to their bed. He enjoyed thinking of it as their bed, their quarters. As he settled her under the sheets he realized that this is what he had been missing, that this completeness and fulfillment was what he had always needed.

Yes he would finish his schooling, but for her now. For the promise he made to not quit. When he moved to settle in beside her she moaned and cuddled closer.

"Leland," she said quietly.

"Shh," he said and smoothed her hair back, "Sleep my love. You've had a very long night."

"I know," she whispered, "I just wanted to say how much I love you."

"I love you so very much Miranda," he said and wrapped his arms tight around her. "We belong together."

"Yes," she agreed and turned so she could slip her arms around him as well. "I know now where I have always belonged, and it is here with you and the pack." She yawned and snuggled into him as close as she could get.

He buried his nose in her hair and just breathed in her scent as deeply as he could.

"Leland," she said in a sleepy tone. She was drifting but she had one more thing to say. "I felt your seed take hold. I'm pregnant."

"What?" shocked and excited, he sat up and pulled her up to see her eyes.

Laughing now, Miranda took his face in her hands. "We are going to have our pups sooner than either of us thought it would happen. I prayed during our mating that you would give me our pups tonight. Luna must have heard me, because I felt it. The moment it happened I knew."

"I need to get the doctor," he said switching to panic. "He has to make sure you are alright. Do you want anything? Some water?"

Laughing she pulled him back to her when he moved to stand. "I only need you Leland. I don't need the doctor yet, and I'm not thirsty. Just hold me; that's all I need."

Leland laid her back down and he pulled her into his arms again. Was it possible that only a week ago he wasn't even aware of her? But now here they were, mated and expecting pups.

"I love you," she whispered as she began to drift off to sleep.

"And I love you," he said back and content, began to drift with her. "We'll tell everyone tomorrow."

" Mm mm, ok," she agreed and let sleep take her.

Falling fast after her Leland thought, this is what life was meant to be. Now and forever, they would be happy and loved.

The End

12