All Comments on 'Desperate to Become Pregnant'

by mr_slurpy

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I like cuckolding, but this...

This is another story about a woman that only loves herself. That only marry because she sees in her husband a man with whom she would never worry for the necessities of life, or in other words a good provider...She never lover the husband because in her first fling she tought she would fall in love with the lover. So why these kind of women marry, if all they need is fucking buddies?

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Waste of Space

And the story sucks too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thesaurus time

My suggestion is read through your work, and catch word usage errors such as bred versus bread... the mistake made the story hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard to get into pure nastiness and evil

Unless you're one of 'em.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm one of 'em.

Absolute filth 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

You are back after five years to write this shit?

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 10 years ago
Not "loving wife"

This shit belongs with the rest of the scat under "Fetish".

Repugnant cunt of a woman, and that's from a real Loving Wife.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
curious

Whenever I comment I get a wave of people insulting me and telling me to ignore revenge stories and the misogynist btb crowd of I don't like them. Yet, where are all these reasonable, rational guys when idiots like these are flinging their shit all over every new loving wives story that gets posted, usually clearly with reading it.

But I forgot, both sides in the little turf wars here are just as bad as the other, right? This section isn't full of hypocrites who leap to defend anyone who writes violent snuff porn, but God forbid anyone actually use the section for its intended purpose.

And seriously, you fucking idiots, stop making the 'not a real loving wife' remarks. It just makes you look too stupid to understand irony.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Get an editor........

Really......."I want to feel your bear penis" and "I want to be bread" makes the story laughable. Sorry but just saying it like I see it. Otherwise, it was okay as cuckold stories go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bread

Haha1 That's using your loaf!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why don't some of these stories end with her being dumped by the husband and than the lover. The woman can't always get it all and the poor bastard husband just takes it . He's the money man kick her to the curb and let the boy toy father who gets fired take care of his own baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

so the bloke is part grizzly with his bear penis, and the wife wants to be turned into a loaf of rye. or would she prefer wheat? LOL

why can't you so called writers do something original for a change? I know this category is becoming a wasteland, but come the bloody hell on! the comments are more entertaining than the story for fucks sake! 1* for the unintentional humour but it deserves 0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
had to stop only after the fourth paragraph...

So he only has a four inch penis?

Really??

I guess THAT is what makes it OK to fuck around and get pregnant with another man's child.

Doing something evil and destructive can be forgiven as long as her hubby is a pitiful excuse for a man, right?

They have only been married for two years, right? She is only in her twenties, right? He doesn't seem to be able to get her pregnant , right? OK, so then divorce, find someone else, and start over. All of this could be a factor for a decent story, WITHOUT your hubby character needing to be classified as "short-shafted".

BUT NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This guy has to be punished, JUST for a sin of genetics. ALL MEN with little dicks must pay the ultimate price!

I realized that there could be nothing of value in the remainder of your story, and I barely wanted to open it up in the first place. But, still....

Why did hubby have to have such a little dick? Don't you think you could have told this story WITHOUT that being a factor? Hubby needs to take his little dick, and his investment banker job, and get the fuck away from this hormonal harpy. Accepting this type of situation only proves that the characters you "fantasize" about in your writing, are mentally ill and unstable. Thus, you as the author, must also be suffering from a similar mental deficiency.

Crap in = Crap out

LW really has become the favored online toilet bowl, hasn't it??

NWRaptorNWRaptoralmost 10 years ago
A word of caution for detractors

1) Have you considered that English might not be the author's first language?

2) Not all of us are well educated. Many folks spell phonetically.

3) Spellcheckers won't flag real words like "bear" and "bread" in lieu of "bare" and "bred".

4) Just because you don't like the plot or the actions of a character is no reason to lambast the author, who is offering his story for the public's pleasure.

5) Constructive criticism is one thing; insulting the author is another, and reflects badly on the critic.

6) Discourage enough authors and you'll soon have very few stories to read here.

7) If you don't like a story, don't read it, or better yet, write and submit your own. Show everyone how is SHOULD be done.

To the author:

A good story with a decent, albeit old, storyline. The comments regarding grammar and correct word use are valid and something for you to work on. I would suggest a proof-reader whose comments you trust. Don't be discouraged. Write on, if only for yourself. You will never please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree with One Comment

"Why don't some of these stories end with her being dumped by the husband...."

Not necessarily a BTB scenario. She just comes home announces her pregnancy and he just packs and leaves. No words are spoken. Serve her with preplanned divorce papers with a child support proviso. End of story. It doesn't have to get ugly, just simply leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A four inch penis is not the cause of not getting pregnant

Just another chucky author making a man a looser .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Penis size

Do women really like having their insides battered by a donkey dick? Statistics show Indian men have small penises and, let's face it, there is no shortage of kids in India..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
would not

insult someone who wrote this story, they are an insult

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck You.

You are a sick little fuck, please stay away from children.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Good, Bad and Ugly

The Good: The sex scenes were adequate.

The Bad: The assumption that a 4" prong would not impregnate a woman.

The Ugly: a) Sweetie professing her love for Hubby, but berating him and his equipment (BEFORE learning that Hubby liked verbal abuse!)

b) Springing the fact that Hubby wanted to be denied sex, without ANY advance warning ... and improbable, given his recent history of diligently boffing Sweetie.

c) Selecting a work-mate of Hubby ... likely changing their work dynamic!

d) Cheesy conversation leading to hook-up!

e) Bull leaving a boss-sponsored party early.

f) Bull switching to abusive language while ostensively 'falling-for' Sweetie.

Combine the Bads and the Uglys with the oft-commented-on homophone errors, and I come up with 2*. Please get a (free) editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story but.....

spelling needs work.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Drew owns Rich's hot wife.

Ignore the trolls but it is breed not bread. When she gets back to the party has her now cuckold husband even noticed that she was gone? Did she stuff some tissue in her stretched well used pussy to hold in the hot thick man sperm? Will she make cuckold eat her pussy some, letting him taste his co workers sperm and swallow it? Also, it is never a good idea to not tell the stud what the deal is and that cuckold is ok with it. It may take 4 or 5 such fuckings before she gets knocked up. Will there be a chapter 2? 3? I do hope the stud does not make a remark at work. Her husband seems to be a good solid find. But for his baby little clit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Take some time to work on your grammar & spelling

Hey, I know people don't like the grammar/spelling Nazis, but would it kill you to use a spellcheck? Bread is not breed, nor is it bred. Bread is something you eat. Just an example. Why not use one of the volunteer editors on Literotica to help give your work a polish. Keep writing, but strive to do it better.

joodlejoodlealmost 10 years ago
Good

I recognized this story immediately as a raunchy flick by the title "Desperate to get pregnant". Seriously, how classy was it supposed to be? This is for cuckold and pregnancy fetish lovers. If readers were expecting something classy and exceptionally delivered, this title should have steered them away. I will say that yes, you need to do a spell check at the very least. Get an editor if you want your work to be taken seriously. That being said, I found this to be a decent read. I wish that there were more chapters with more infidelities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

The cucks are drooling and of course like normal reaction from them they are on the attack. That's what we needed the cucky writer back again spewing his sicko filth. No wonder loving wives has changed its name to cuckerotica. Fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another sloppy cunt

I love these stories about gold digging sluts that want there cunts to be loose and sloppy, where only a large beer bottle would satisfy them . there weak husbands should DNA test the kids and then throw the sluts out to the doge LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jr high writing skills

Trailer trash slut wife story told by a GED dropout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting concept......

....terrible delivery.

Bread vs bred and bread vs breed? Really?

An annoying number of spelling errors. Get help, be more careful and proofread your work. Your audience will appreciate your ideas more and your stories will make more sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a sorry an excuse of a story.

What a sorry excuse of an author. This is what happens when a person eats the cum from an infected person. Brain rots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Would like to see a follow up story about Drew and Denise falling in love, getting her pregnant again, all while Rich supports them and moves into a spare bedroom, if there is a spare bedroom with all the children that Drew and Denise will have together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whats wrong with rich,

She said rich has a small dick she didn't say he couldn't get her pregnant, makes no sence, she is just another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid idiot!

Eat your own creampies and spare us your dumb stories, you doofus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bread.

Fucking BREAD?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dude it is semen and breed.

Sorry but this drives me almost as crazy as women described as 5' 3" 110 pounds and 38DD boobs. Not going to happen. 32, 34, maybe even 36 but not 38+ unless she is doing some serious upper body workouts and then would loose the DD unless they are implants....

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

It’s “bred - NOT - bread” unless he was stuffing her like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking pathetic

It's made clear in the first few paragraphs that she doesn't love her husband one bit. She's with him for money and social standing, period. He should fucking know better and respect himself enough to ditch this dirtbag whore the minute she starts disrespecting him. All of you cucks ought to understand this. You have reached the depths of depravity in getting off on having someone who is your enemy, who is cancer to your soul, pretending to be your partner while in reality using you as a meal ticket while she debases herself with *whatever*. I mean fuck man, if you are that sick in the head then find a REAL wife and just pay a couple of dudes to kick the shit out of you once a month if being trampled like a rug is how your mental illness gets it's catharsis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

We have a male member in our family. It is well known he was short changed when it came to penises. Maybe 5 inches, fully erect, I am told. But he has 3 sons by 3 different women. The size of a man's penis does not prevent him from having children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well it was a good choice of words.

When Drew called her a sow he was right, she is nothing but a female pig.

Hope hubby throws her cheating ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

toss the old sow to the curb thats all she deserves

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
What about the consequences???

This story is just another reason for mandatory DNA paternity tests for ALL births. So what is she going to do when her husband finds out the child is not his? Lets see...she will be thrown out, divorced, and have to live with mommy and daddy, and been known as a cheating slut. A great way to destroy your own life, just short of suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dudes the husband is into it stop saying hes going to throw her out hes already given her consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rich was about to be single

Because there's no way he's going to raise another man's kid. And Denise would leave the marriage with her clothes and her maiden name. Ridiculous ending.

1 star

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Spell check please. Bred not Bread, Breed not bread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rewrite the story. Fix the errors. Come up with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

It's Bred and Breed IDIOT!!! do a bit of reading/research you dolt.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

OMFG this is one of the dumbest pieces of dog shit anyone has put on her.

Honestly the world would thank you if you cut your fingers off.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Bred and Bread are two quite different things! English is a language peppered with homophones that are like mindfields [sic] to the unaware! That dialogue was such a seminal moment to make that mistake! It's still a 4/5!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Also, I hope none of the expelled seamen drowned.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Spelling

Yours is terrible

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Yes, there are several typos and misspellings, but the gist of the story was great! The ending felt a bit rushed and would have benefited from being more descriptive.

Overall, I give it 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lets hope Mr Slurpy doesn't write anymore because he's busy raising someone else's kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story when she told him he was going to wear condoms after that night that was the sign to pack his bags and hit the road not stay with the slut now he is a stupid cuck wimp

MisterteaMisterteaabout 2 years ago

"If you do want to be bread, then I am going to bread you like the pale sow that you are!"

To Mr Slurpy I say: use your loaf, and stop writing.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

She going to be “bread” one loaf or two?😂 It’s “bred” stupid. 🤯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars!

These short stories have no real interaction on a emotional level that would cause a readers investment into the characters of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a story I really liked.

Not only was it well written, she really did love her husband in spite of his tiny dick, the excitement for him, she loves his coworkers cock more.

I would of liked to see the inner emotional struggle of them both leading up to this, and afterwards.

4 Stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

My clit is less than 3 and1/2 in and I impregnated my wife. Put a couple pillows under her bottom and push on as far as you can when you cum. She must lay on the pillows while you cum drains down into her. To check if it is working have her hold herself open and use a light to see if you cim is going deeper.

This alowes you to be the father and she can enjoy real sex with men in condoms

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 1 year ago
Bread by a Seaman?

I had read this story before and I couldn't remember what had turned me off from really enjoying it. Well you use bread for a sandwich, You can breed a sow, or maybe you've bred her already. But you have to put your semen in her, not seaman. Anyway. it was a good story, very intruiging, only I couldn't get into it because of those words. I don't know why as it's never happened before, maybe they were to close together. Anyway, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the wife to me is a worthless whore and would be raising the child alone.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Bread? I guess someone crass enough to write this garbage doesn't know the difference between bread and bred or bread and breed. Dumb is as dumb does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous