Desperate to Become Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers

She positioned herself beside Drew on the bed and began to lick his tip. She savored his smooth mild tasting precum. She opened her mouth to take his head. It was so much fatter than she was used to. Her mouth was so full that it seemed that she was starting to gag a little with just the head in her mouth. After years of marriage she wasn't sure what to do with such a magnificent cock. She spat on her hand and stroked his shaft while she bobbed up and down pathetically on his tip.

"Denise I am going to make you feel like a woman" he said. Drew guided her to lie on her back and he grabbed her thong pulling it down to reveal her freshly shaved pussy. "You look so tasty." Drew smiled.

He leaded forward and caressed her labia majora. Her lips were so wet, and he smiled to himself because Denise was ready for sex. His tongue found its way to her slit and he explored her introitus.

"mmmm" Denise moaned.

Drew used that as a signal to work on her clitoris. He moved his tongue up and expertly massaged her clit.

"Oh my god Drew."

Denise's body began to vibrate and shake. They both knew her orgasm was near.

"Oh Drew," Denise moaned and her body shook as every muscle contracted in response to her lover's expert stimulation.

Drew gently maintained this stimulation as wave after wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her body.

Drew paused momentarily to allow Denise to recover and reached into the drawer in the end table and pulled out a condom.

"No, don't put that on." Denise looked longingly into Drew's eyes. "I want you inside me completely."

Drew was a bit surprised but wasted no time climbing between Denise's legs. Drew pressed his cock against her waiting pussy. Her pussy offered no resistance as it was sopping from the earlier foreplay.

"Ohhh." Denise moaned within a combination of pain and pleasure as her pussy maintained is near virginal elasticity. His cocked stretched her and reached places that a man had not reached in more than a decade.

Drew looked deeply into her eyes and thrust into her from the missionary position, and Denise began to feel her first vaginal orgasm grow. She grabbed Drew's hips and timed her own thrusts with his maximizing the genital friction between them.

"uhhhhhh." She moaned more gutturally than she intended, but the power of the sexual waves overcame her natural inhibitions.

Drew slowly and deeply thrust into Denise's desperate pussy. Denise raised her pelvis in response to each thrust; her primitive instinct was to extract Drew's cum from his penis.

"Drew, I want your cum in me" Denise begged. "Fill up my womb with your semen."

Drew smiled to himself, but he wasn't ready to cum yet.

"You do Denise?" Drew chuckled slightly "What would Rich say if he knew I filled you up with my potent semen?"

"Don't think about Rich, I want you Drew"

Drew pulled out of Denise and flipped her over so that she was on all fours. Her tight ass was displayed beautifully for him and her pussy was vulnerable for his penetration.

"If you do want to be bread, then I am going to bread you like the pale sow that you are!"

Denise could feel her hornyness rise. She wanted to be bread, she felt like an animal in heat, she was desperate to be impregnated and Drew would be the man to do it.

"Yes, Drew bread this fertile sow"

Drew grabbed her hips for leverage drawing her pelvis against him in a hard and rhythmic fashion. With each thrust he brought his cock out then pounded it balls deep maximizing the contact between her pink reproductive canal and his powerful manhood.

"Oh, oh, oh," Denise moaned involuntarily as she experience the purely physical sensation that accompanies a women being bread aggressively by a powerful man.

"uhhhh" Drew moaned thrusting deeply into Denise pressing the head of his penis against her cervical opening. The base of his penis contracted rhythmically expelling he seamen directly onto her cervix virtually ensuring conception.

Drew collapsed beside Denise and spooned her from behind remaining entwined together.

"Wow, Denise I fell in love with you a little bit there. The pregnancy fantasy is so hot"

"It's a fun fantasy isn't?" Denise responded playing along with Drew.

Denise stayed for a minute savouring how completely Drew owned her body. She was going to have Drew's baby and Drew was entitled to her body.

Denise got dressed and called a cab; she couldn't wait to show Rich the present Drew had given her. Rich was going to a great Dad for Drew's baby.

mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers
12